高一英语完形填空空(Sam and Mike...

七年级英语下册完形填空测试题及答案1(100篇)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下册完形填空测试题及答案1(100篇)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下册完形填空测试题及答案1(100篇)
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
学年初一英语完形填空100篇Unit 1&&&&& Passage& 1I am&& 1& girl. I am twelve. I am& 2& school.&& 3&& name is Zhang Hua. I am in&& 4& .I am&& 5&& Row& Five. Jim is&& 6&& English boy. He is eleven. He and I&& 7&& in the same class. He is my friend . We&& 8&& good friends.&& 9&& is my teacher, Miss Gao.&& 10& is a good teacher.(&&& )1.A. an&&&&B. the&&C. ×&&D. a(&&& )2.A. at&&&&B. in&&&C. and&&D. or(&&& )3.A. I&&&&B. My&&C. He&&D. You(&&& )4.A. Graed One, Class One&&&&&&&& B. grade one, class one.&C. Class One, Grade One&&&&&&&&&& D. class one , grade one(&&& )5.A. at&&&&B. or&&& C. in&&&D. and(&&& )6.A. an&&&&B. a&&&C. the&&D. ×(&&& )7.A. is&&&&B. am&&C. be&&D. are(&&& )8.A. are &&&B. am&&C. is&&&D. be(&&& )9.A. What&&&B. This&&C. He&&D. You(&&& )10.A.He&&&B. I&&&C. She&&D. YouPassage& 2Today we have& 1& new students in& 2& school.& 3& are Chinese.& 4& names are Liu Mei and Liu Fang.& 5& twins. They& 6&& the same.& 7& in Class One, Grade One.& 8&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& is Liu Mei?&& 9& is Liu Fang? Oh, they are over&& 10& .(&&& )1.A. one&&&B. two&&C. three&&D. four(&&& )2.A. my&&&&B. your&&C. our&&D. we(&&& )3.A. they&&&B. we&&C. They&&D. We(&&& )4.A.They&&&B. My&&C. His&&D. Their(&&& )5.A. They’re&&&B. He’s&&C. We&&D. Their(&&& )6.A. see&&&&B. look&&C. is&&&D. are(&&& )7.A. We&&&&B. Its&&C. They’re&D. These(&&& )8.A. She&&&B. That&&C. He&&D. Who(&&& )9.A.Who&&&B. He&&C. She&&D. That(&&& )10.A. here&&&B. at&&&C. there&&D. inPassage& 3Jim Green and I&& 1&& twin brothers. We are&& 2&& .Lucy King is&& 3&& English girl . We’re in the same& 4& . She is eleven.& 5& are twelve. We’re good friends and&& 6&& . Our Chinese&& 7& is Miss Gao. She’s a nice teacher. We all&& 8& her.(&&& )1.A. am&&&&B. is&&&C. are&&D. be(&&& )2.A. America&&B. American&C. America&D. american(&&& )3.A. a&&&&B. an&&C. the&&D. ×(&&& )4.A. class&&&B. classes&&C. Class&&D. Classes(&&& )5.A. I&&&&B. He&&C. They&&D. We(&&& )6.A. classmate&&B. a classmate&C. classmates&D. a classmates(&&& )7.A. teacher&&&B. student&C. teachers&D. students(&&& )8.A. are&&&&B. love&&C. put&&D. seePassage& 4I am& 1&& English boy. My& 2&& is Mike. I am twelve. My& 3&& name is Aun and we&& 4&& students. My mother& 5&& a teacher.& 6&& a Chinese teacher. My brother’s name is& 7& . He’s five.& 8&& father isn’t here. He’s& 9&& Xinjiang. I think my& 10& is a good one.(&&& )1.A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. the(&&& )2.A. school&&&B. name&&&C. home(&&& )3.A. sister&&&B. sister’s&&&C. sisters(&&& )4.A. are&&&&B. am&&&C. is(&&& )5.A. am&&&&B. is&&&&C. are(&&& )6.A. Her&&&B. Hers&&&C. She’s(&&& )7.A. Sue&&&B. Lily&&&C. Jim(&&& )8.A. Our&&&B. We&&&C. Ours(&&& )9.A. on&&&&B. in&&&&C. at(&&& )10.A. class&&&B. family&&&C. home&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2&&& Passage& 1This girl& 1&& twelve.& 2&& name is Kate. That boy& 3&& thirteen.& 4&& name is Tom.& 5&& teacher& 6&& a woman.& 7&& name is Wang Fen.& 8&& is a good teacher. Kate and Tom are good&& 9&& .&& 10& are also good students.(&&& )1.A. be&&&&B. am&&&C. is&&&D. are(&&& )2.A. My&&&B. Your&&&C. His&&D. Her(&&& )3.A. be&&&&B. am&&&C. is&&&D. are(&&& )4.A. His&&&B. Your&&&C. My&&D. Her(&&& )5.A. They’s&&&B. They’re&&C. They&&D. Their(&&& )6.A. am&&&&B. is&&&&C. are&&D. be(&&& )7.A. His&&&B. Her&&&C. She’s&&D. He’s(&&& )8.A. She’s&&&B. He’s&&&C. She&&D. He(&&& )9.A.friend’s&&&B. friends&&&C. friend&&D. friends’(&&& )10.A.They&&&B. They’re&&C. their&&D. themPassage& 2Li li, look& 1&& the picture. It’s&& 2&& picture of our classroom. In the picture, you can see some desks&& 3&& chairs.&& 4&& the blackboard, you can see two black and white cats. A map is&& 5&& the door. It’s a map&& 6&& Beijing. Under the&& 7&& desk is a ball, but you can’t see it. The girl in the hat is my good friend Kate. She is a new student. She is&& 8&& English girl. She looks& 9&& Lucy . But they aren’t& 10& .(&&& )1.A. in&&&&B. at&&&C. to&&&&D. on(&&& )2.A.a&&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D./(&&& )3.A.or&&&&B. but&&C. and&&&D. there(&&& )4.A. In&&&&B. Of&&C. At&&&D. On(&&& )5.A.at&&&&B. in&&&C. under&&&D. behind(&&& )6.A. of&&&&B. on&&&C. in&&&&D. for(&&& )7.A. teacher&&&B. teacher’s&C. teachers’&&D. of teacher(&&& )8.A. /&&&&B. the&&C. an&&&D. a(&&& )9.A.at&&&&B. after&&C. like&&&D. the same(&&& )10.A. boys&&&B. girls&&C. twins&&D. studentsPassage& 3Jim and Tom are&& 1&& .They look& 2&& same. They are& 3& . They’re twelve. They are in No. 14 Middle&& 4& . They’re in the same&& 5&& .But they&& 6&& in the same room. Jim is in& 7&& 301 and Tom is in Room 302 .& 8& classmates all look& 9&& them. Now they are good& 10& .(&&& )1.A. twin sister&B. twins sisters&&& C. twin brothers&D. twins brothers(&&& )2.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. ×(&&& )3.A. new&&&B. new student& C. a new student&D. a new (&&& )4.A. school&&B. School&&C. schools&&&D. Schools(&&& )5.A. class&&B. Class&&C. classes&&&D. Classes(&&& )6.A. is&&&B. isn’t&&C. are&&&D. aren’t(&&& )7.A. room&&B. Room&&C. rooms&&&&D. Rooms(&&& )8.A. He&&&B. His&&C. They&&&&D. Their(&&& )9.A. at&&&B. like&&C. after&&&&D. to(&&& )10.A. friend&&B. friends&&C. student&&&D. studentsPassage& 4I& 1&& a picture . It’s a picture&& 2&& a school.&& 3&& the picture you can see a school and some trees. You can see some boys and girls. They are&& 4&& the trees. The school is a middle school . Look& 5&& these two boys.& 6&& they good friends& 7& brothers?&& 8&& is their teacher? Oh, sorry, I& 9&&&&& 10& .(&&& )1.A. is&&&&B. am&&C. are&&&D. have(&&& )2.A. to&&&&B. or&&&C. of&&&D. and(&&& )3.A. In&&&&B. To&&C. On&&&D. At(&&& )4.A. in&&&&B. on&&&C. under&&&D. behind(&&& )5.A. at&&&&B. of&&&C. to&&&&D. like(&&& )6.A. Am&&&&&& B. Is&&&C. Are&&&D. Be(&&& )7.A. but&&&&B. of&&&C. or&&&D. and(&&& )8.A. How&&&& B. Who&&C. What&&&D. Which(&&& )9.A. isn’t&&&&& B. don’t&&C. am not&&&D. aren’t
Unit& 3&&&& Passage& 1My name is Li Hua . I’m thirteen. I’m a middle school student . I am& 1&& Class Five, Grade One. My English teacher& 2&& Mr Lin. He is&& 3&& old teacher. I&& 4&& a pen, a ruler and two& 5&& in my pencil-box. I have a bike,& 6& . Liu Ping is in my class. She is a girl. We&& 7&& good friends . She is not& 8&& today. I think she is at home, Look ! Here is a&& 9&& .But it is not my book, I think it is&& 10& book.(&&& )1.A. in&&&&B. at&&&&C. do&&&D. not(&&& )2.A. are&&&&B. am&&&C. is&&&&D.×(&&& )3.A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. this&&&D. very(&&& )4.A. am&&&&B. think&&&C. know&&&D. have(&&& )5.A. boxes&&&B. pencils&&&C. buses&&&D. desk(&&& )6.A. too&&&&B. or&&&C. much&&&D. very(&&& )7.A. have&&&B. am&&&C. are&&&D. all(&&& )8.A. right&&&B. where&&&C. at home&&D. at school(&&& )9.A. licence&&&B. book&&&C. picture&&&D. map(&&& )10.A. Liu Ping&&B. Liu Pings&&C. Liu Ping’s&&D. Liu Pings’Passage& 2This is my bedroom. You can see& 1&& pictures on the wall. A nice light is&& 2&& the desk. A football is&& 3&& the chair.& 4&& is the bed? It’s near the window.My father and&& 5&& bedroom is near my bedroom.& 6&& flowers and a nice big bed& 7& in their room. Some windows are& 8&& the wall. A yellow door is in the wall,& 9&& .Do you like my bedroom and&& 10& ?(&&& )1.A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. one&&&D. some(&&& )2.A. in&&&&B. on&&&C. under&&&D. behind(&&& )3.A. to&&&&B. in&&&C. for&&&D. under(&&& )4.A. Who&&&B. How&&C. What&&&D. Where(&&& )5.A. brother&&&B. mother&&C. brothers&&D. mother’s(&&& )6.A. the&&&&B. some&&C. The&&&D. Some(&&& )7.A. am&&&&B. is&&&C. are&&&D. isn’t(&&& )8.A. behind&&&B. under&&C. in &&&D. on(&&& )9.A. of&&&&B. too&&C. here&&&D. there(&&& )10.A. them&&B. their&&&C. their’s&&&D. their roomPassage& 3A& picture&& 1&& on my desk .This is a picture& 2&& Jim’s family. The man is Jim’s&& 3&& . A&&& 4&& is behind Jim. She’s&& 5&& mother .&& 6&&& teachers . A girl is&& 7&& the picture, too. She is Jim’s sister .&&& 8&&& name is Kate . Jim and Kate are in&& 9&& same&& 10 .But they& 11& in&& 12& same grade . They look like& 13& mother. They like& 14&& very much. They are all& 15& .(&&& )1. A. am&&&B. is &&&C. are &&&D. be(&&& )2. A. at&&&B. of&&&C. in&&&&D. on(&&& )3. A. father&&B. mother&&&C. sister&&&&&&& &D. brother(&&& )4. A. boy&&&B. girl &&&C. man &&&D. woman(&&& )5. A. he &&&B. his&&&C. she&&&D. her (&&& )6. A. He’s&&B. she’s &&&C. They’re&&D. We’re(&&& )7. A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&&D. of(&&& )8.A. She’s&&B. Her&&&C. His&&&D. Your(&&& )9.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. some(&&& )10.A. school&&B. grade&&&C. class&&&D. team(&&& )11.A. is&&&B. isn’t&&&C. are&&&D. aren’t(&&& )12.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. some(&&& )13.A. his&&&B. her&&&C. our&&&D. their(&&& )14.A. his&&&B. her&&&C. our&&&D. their(&&& )15.A. English&&B. Englishes&&C. Chinese&&D. JapanesePassage& 4Lucy is an& 1&& girl. She is thirteen . She is my classmate. She is a good girl and we& 2& good friends. Mr Wang is&& 3&& Chinese teacher. He is a good teacher. Lucy has a sister.& 4& name is Lily.&& 5&& is not in our class . She is in Class Two.& 6&& Chinese teacher is Mr Li.. He is a good teacher, too.(&&& )1.A. America&&B. England&&C. American&&D. China(&&& )2.A. am&&&B. are&&&C. have&&&D. all(&&& )3.A. we&&&B. us&&&C. our&&&D. they(&&& )4.A. Her&&&B. He&&&C. She&&&D. His(&&& )5.A. She&&&B. Her&&&C. It&&&&D. I(&&& )6.A. His&&&B. Me&&&C. Who&&&D. HerUnit& 4&&& Passage& 1& 1&& name is Chen Gang. I’m&& 2&& Chinese boy. I& 3&& twelve. I&& 4&& English. I’m in&& 5&& . I’m in Class Seven, Grade One. My& 6&& name is Miss Gao. She is a good teacher.&& 7&& school I have a friend.&& 8&& name is Ma Qiang.This is a photo of my&& 9&& .That man is my father.& 10&& is thirty-nine. The woman is my mother , she is thirty-seven. The girl is my sister .She is ten. That boy is me.(&&& )1.A. I&&&&B. My&&C. Me&&&D. His(&&& )2.A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. /(&&& )3.A. is&&&&B. am&&C. are&&&D. /(&&& )4.A. like&&&B. likes&&&C. look like&&D. look for(&&& )5.A. No. 1 middle school&&&&B. No.1 Middle schoolC. No.1 middle School&&&&D. No.1 Middle School(&&& )6.A. teachers&&&B. teacher’s&C. teachers’&&D. teacher(&&& )7.A. at&&&&B. in&&&&C. At&&&D. In(&&& )8.A. He&&&&B. His&&&C. Her&&D. she(&&& )9.A. home&&&B. school&&&C. family&&D. bedroom(&&& )10.A. he&&&B. He&&&C. It’s&&&D. ItPassage& 2Tom: Hello ! Lin Tao.&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lin Tao:&& 1&& ! Tom.Tom: How are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lin Tao:&& 2&& ,& 3&& .&& 4&&& you?Tom: I’m fine,&& 5&& .&&&&&&&&& Lin Tao: Look! My teacher, Mr Chen is coming. Lin Tao: Good morning ! Mr Chen.& Mr Chen: Good morning ! Lin Tao.Lin Tao: Mr Chen,& 6&& is my friend, Tom. Tom, this is my teacher, Mr Chen.Tom: Hello. Mr Chen. Nice&& 7&& meet you !Mr Chen: Hello! Nice to meet you,&& 8&& . Welcome& 9&& our school.Tom:&& 10& very much.(&&& )1.A. Good morning&&B. Good afternoon& C. Hello&D. Oh(&&& )2.A. fine&&&B. I fine&&C. Fine&&&D. I’m Fine(&&& )3.A. Thank&&&B. thank&&C. Thanks&&D. thanks(&&& )4.A. How&&&B. And&&&C. Are&&&D. and(&&& )5.A. too&&&&B. to&&&&C. two&&&D. now(&&& )6.A. He&&&&B. he&&&C. This&&&D. this(&&& )7.A. too&&&&B. × &&&C. to&&&&D. two(&&& )8.A. too&&&&B. to&&&&C. two&&&D. please(&&& )9.A. too&&&&B. to&&&&C. come&&&D. you(&&& )10.A. Thank you&&B. Thank&&&&&&&& C. like&&&D. OKPassage& 3This is a&& 1&& girl.& 2&& name is Wu Yan.& 3&& is twelve. She’s& 4&& No. 8 Middle School . She is in& 5&& .Bill is&& 6&& American boy.& 7&& eleven . He is in No.8 Middle School,&&& 8& . Miss Gao is&& 9&& English teacher. She is a&& 10& teacher.(&&& )1.A. Chinese&&&B. English&&C. American&&D. Japanese(&&& )2.A. His&&&B. She’s&&&C. He’s&&&D. Her(&&& )3.A. She&&&B. He&&&C. I&&&&D. We(&&& )4.A. /&&&&B. on&&&C. in&&&&D. a(&&& )5.A. Grade Two, Class One&&&B. grade two, class oneC. Class one , grade two&&&D. Class One , Grade Two(&&& )6.A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. /(&&& )7.A. His&&&B. Her&&&C. He’s&&&D. She’s(&&& )8.A. and&&&B. too&&&C. student&&D. teacher(&&& )9.A. they&&&B. their&&&C. your&&&D. my(&&& )10.A. very good&&B. very&&C. old&&&D. rightPassage& 4A: Hello, Dick! Nice to&& 1&& you again.B: Hello, Li Yang.&& 2&&&& 3&& Jim. He is new.C:&& 4&& to& 5& you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A: Glad to meet you, too.B: She’s& 6&& Class One,& 7&& . A: Oh,&& 8&& ! We’re in the same(相同的) class.(&&& )1.A. meet&&B. meat&&&C. see&&&D. ×(&&& )2.A. That&&&B. This&&&C. He&&&D. She(&&& )3.A. are&&&B. am&&&C. is&&&&D. ×(&&& )4.A. glad&&&B. Glad&&&C. Nice&&&D. nice(&&& )5.A. meet&&B. see&&&C. Meet&&&D. See(&&& )6.A.×&&&B. at&&&&C. in&&&&D. In(&&& )7.A.×&&&B. also&&&C. too&&&D. to(&&& )8.A. OK&&&B. Good&&&C. good&&&D. OKUnit& 5&& Passage& 1Li Hua is&& 1&& good friend. We are& 2&& No.12 Middle School. We come to school at seven& 3&& and go back home& 4&& five o’clock in the afternoon. We& 5&& a map in& 6&& classroom. It is&& 7&& .It is&& 8&& wall.Miss Zhao is our teacher . She is& 9&& teacher. We all like& 10& very much.(&&& )1.A. I&&&&B. me&&C. my&&&D. mine(&&& )2.A. in&&&&B. after&&C. under&&&D. behind(&&& )3.A. at morning&B. in the morning &C. on the morning&D. on morning(&&& )4.A. on&&&&B. in&&&C. at&&&&D. about(&&& )5.A. are&&&&B. have&&C. look&&&D. like(&&& )6.A. our&&&&B. ours&&C. we&&&D. us(&&& )7.A. a map of China&B. China map&C a map of Chinese&.D. Chinese map(&&& )8.A. in a&&&B. on a&&&C. in the&&&D. on the(&&& )9.A. good&&&B. ours&&C. English&&D. an English(&&& )10.A. She&&&B. her&&C. Hers&&&D. teacherPassage& 2Lucy , Tom, Mary and Jack put their coats& 1&& the table. They are white, blue ,red and black . We know that the& 2&&& coats aren’t red and the girls’ aren’t black . What colour& 3& Lucy’s coat? I don’t&& 4&& . But I know it is not blue . Jack says, “& 5&& coat is white.” Then what colour are their coats?(&&& )1.A. on&&&&B. in&&&&C. over&&&D. under(&&& )2.A. boy’s&&&B. boys’&&&C. boys&&&D. boy(&&& )3.A. is&&&&B. are&&&C. do&&&D. does(&&& )4.A. think&&&B. know&&&C. look&&&D. have(&&& )5.A. I&&&&B. Me&&&C. My&&&D. MinePassage& 3Li Yanhui and Wang Fang are in& 1&& same school. They are in the same& 2&& , too, they are&& 3&& .After class , they& 4&& games.& 5&& friends play& 6&& .Some play basketball, some play football , some fly& 7&& and some ride& 8&& .They&& 9&& jump, swim and sing, too. They&& 10& all good students. They love their school.(&&& )1.A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D.(&&& )2.A. room&&&B. grade&&&C. school&&&D. desk(&&& )3.A. good student&&B. goods student&C. goods students&D. good students(&&& )4.A. play&&&B. get&&&C. want&&&D. put(&&& )5.A. They&&B. Their&&&C. Them&&&D. Theirs(&&& )6.A. different game&B. different gamesC. same game&D. same games(&&& )7.A. kites&&&B. bikes&&&C. planes&&&D. birds(&&& )8.A. planes&&B. birds&&&C. kites&&&D. bikes(&&& )9.A. likes&&&B. are&&&C. aren’t&&&D. can(&&& )10.A. is&&&B. are&&&C. have&&&D. likePassage& 4Jim has& 1&& sisters.& 2&& are Kate and Mary. Kate is twelve,& 3&& Mary is five. The&& 4&& in the basin(盆) are wet(温的).The two sisters want to put them_& 5&& the line. The shirt is&& 6&& and the blouses are& 7&& . Jim is& 8&&&& 9&& today. The shirt in the basin is&& 10& (&&& )1.A. two&&&B. a&&&&C. no&&&D. the(&&& )2.A. We&&&B. They&&&C. He&&&D. She(&&& )3.A. and so&&B. or&&&C. but&&&D. so(&&& )4.A. sisters&&B. cloth&&&C. clothes&&&D. shirt(&&& )5.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. of&&&D. under(&&& )6.A. Jim&&&B. Jim’&&&C. Jim’s&&&D. Jims’(&&& )7.A. their& B. Kate and Mary’s&C. Kate’s and Mary&D. Kate’s and Mary’s(&&& )8.A. on&&&B. in&&&&C. at&&&&D. of(&&& )9.A. shirt&&&B. a shirts&&C. white shirt&&D. a new shirt(&&& )10.A. a old one&B. old one&&C. his one&&D. his old one
Unit& 6Passage& 1A: Excuse& 1&& !& 2&& you Mr Read?B: Yes, I am. Are you little Jim?A: Yes.B: How&& 3&& are you?A: I’m five.B: What’s three& 4&& one?A:&& 5&& ?B: Yes, you are right. It’s four.(&&& )1.A. I&&&&B. me&&&C. he&&&&D. my(&&& )2.A. Is&&&&B. ×&&&C. Are&&&D. Am(&&& )3.A. ×&&&&B. old&&&C. nice&&&D. fine(&&& )4.A. and&&&&B. minus&&&C. to&&&&D.× (&&& )5.A. One&&&&B. Two&&&C. Three&&&D. FourPassage& 2This is an& 1&& boy . He comes from London. His name is Jack.&& 2&& thirteen. He is in No.2&& 3&& School. He is in&& 4&& Four, Grade One. Alice is an& 5&& girl. She is&& 6&& New York. She and Jack are in the& 7&& school , but they are in&& 8&& classes. Mr Hu is&& 9& English teacher. He is a good teacher. He likes Alice and Jack and they like& 10& ,too.(&&& )1.A. Chinese&&B. Japanese&&C. English&&&D. America(&&& )2.A. She’s&&B. I’m&&&C. He’s&&&D. It’s(&&& )3.A. middle&&B. China&&&C. Middle&&&D. Mid(&&& )4.A. Row&&B. Number&&C. Class&&&D. Team(&&& )5.A. English&&B. Number&&C. Japan&&&D. American(&&& )6.A. come&&B. from&&&C. to&&&&D. in(&&& )7.A. different&&B. same&&&C. good&&&D. middle(&&& )8.A. same&&B. two&&&C. different&&D. one(&&& )9.A. a&&&B. an&&&&C. they&&&D. the(&&& )10.A. he&&&B. his&&&C. him&&&D. herPassage& 3I am a Chinese boy.& 1&& name is Li Ming. I am in No.10 Middle School. I am&& 2& Class 4. My English teacher is&&& 3&& . My Chinese teacher is Mrs Fang.& 4&& are good teachers. I like them. I&& 5&& a good friend. His name& 6&& Jack. He is&& 7&& American boy. He is&& 8&& . He is in my school, too. But he is in&& 9&& . Mrs Fang is his Chinese teacher, too. Jack& 10& her, too.(&&& )1.A. I&&&B. Me&&&C. My&&&D. Mine(&&& )2.A. at&&&B. on&&&C. in&&&&D. of(&&& )3.A. Miss&&B. Mr Gao&&C. Gao Miss&&D. mrs Li(&&& )4.A. Their&&B. They&&&C. We&&&D. His(&&& )5.A. am&&&B. see&&&C. think&&&D. have(&&& )6.A. are&&&B. am&&&C. is&&&&D. does(&&& )7.A. an&&&B. the&&&C. a&&&&D. X(&&& )8.A. three&&B. threeteen&&C. thirteen&&D. third(&&& )9.A. Class 1&&B. Grade one&&C. Class one&&D. Grade two(&&& )10.A. like&&B. likes&&&C. to like&&&D. does likesPassage& 4This is&& 1&& Japanese girl.& 2&& name is Becky.& 3&& is eleven. She is now in China. She is&& 4&& NO.9 Middle School.& 5&& in& 6&& 4. Mr Hu is&& 7&& teacher.&& 8&& is a good&& 9&& teacher. Now Becky can count in& 10& .(&&& )1.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D.×(&&& )2.A. she&&&B. her&&&C. He&&&D. Her(&&& )3.A. She’s&&B. She&&&C. He’s&&&D. He(&&& )4.A. for&&&B. to&&&&C. at&&&&D. a(&&& )5.A. She’s&&B. He’s&&&C. She&&&D. He(&&& )6.A. grade&&B. class&&&C. row&&&D. Class(&&& )7.A. She&&&B. He&&&C. her&&&D. Her(&&& )8.A. She&&&B. He&&&C. Her&&&D. His(&&& )9.A. China&&B. Japanese&&C. japan&&&D. Chinese(&&& )10.A. Chinese&&B. Japanese&&C. Japan&&&D. China
Unit& 7Passage& 1My name& 1&&& Lily. I am eleven. I’m a new student in Class Six,& 2&& ,No.2 Middle School . My teacher is Miss Gao. She is&& 3&& .But I’m&& 4&& American girl. I have a sister.& 5&& name is Lucy. We are twins.I am& 6&& duty this morning. I can’t look& 7&& my sister. At school I help my teacher put books, maps and pictures on her& 8&& .I tell my teacher, “Everyone is here.” But I am& 9& . Jim is not at school. I don’t&& 10& where he is. I think he is at home.(&&& )1.A. am&&&B. is&&&&C. are&&&D. be(&&& )2.A. Grade one&B. grade One&&C. grade one&&D. Grade One(&&& )3.A. English&&B. Japanese&&C. Chinese&&D. American(&&& )4.A. a&&&B. an&&&&C. the&&&D.×(&&& )5.A. Her&&&B. She&&&C. Her’s&&&D. She’s(&&& )6.A. on&&&B. at&&&&C. in&&&&D. of(&&& )7.A. here&&&B. there&&&C. at&&&&D. after(&&& )8.A. desk&&&B. chair&&&C. bed&&&D. book(&&& )9.A. OK&&&B. all right&&&C. fine&&&D. wrong(&&& )10.A. think&&B. know&&&C. do&&&D. thankPassage& 2My name is Bill. I’m& 1&& American boy. I’m twelve. I’m a student& 2&& a middle school. I’m in Class 4, Grade 1. Li Lei my friend . We’re in the& 3&& class. He is eleven. Here is a picture of&& 4&& family!& 5&& look at it .His father, the one behind the tree, is a policeman. His mother, the one in the red hat, is a teacher of Chinese. He has&& 6&& sisters. They are twins. Their names& 7&& Fang Fang and Fang Ling. They have a cat.& 8&& name is Mimi. Look! It’s& 9&& the floor under the table.& 10& twins are middle school students, too. They are in different& 11& .& They look after& 12&& at school. We are good friends.& (&&& )1.A. the&&&&B. a&&&C. an&&D. /(&&& )2.A. to&&&&B. of&&&&C. behind&&D. under(&&& )3.A. same&&&B. different&&C. one&&D. some(&&& )4.A. him&&&&B. her&&&C. he&&&D. his(&&& )5.A. Let us&&&B. It’s&&&C. Let&&D. It(&&& )6.A. five&&&B. two&&&C. three&&&D. four(&&& )7.A. be&&&B. is&&&&C. are&&&D. am(&&& )8.A. It&&&B. It’s&&&C. Its’&&&D. Its(&&& )9.A. on&&&B. in&&&&C. to&&&&D. behind(&&& )10.A. The&&B. /&&&&C. A&&&&D. And(&&& )11.A. team&&B. grade&&&C. classes&&&D. school(&&& )12.A. I&&&B. my&&&C. mine&&&D. mePassage& 3I’m Susan White. I am& 1&& American. I’m a new student& 2&& Hong Xing Middle School. I’m in Class Fifteen,& 3&& . My teacher is&& 4&& . I have two friends here.& They& 5&& .They are& 6&& .We are& 7&& in& 8&& school.Li Ping is& 9&& this morning. He helps the teacher put books, pictures& 10& her room. He is a good boy.& (&&& )1.A. a&B. on&&C. the&&&D. ×(&&& )2.A.in&&&B. on&&&&C. to&&&&D. for(&&& )3.A. One Grade&B. grade 1&&&C. Grade One&&D. Grade one(&&& )4.A. Miss yang&B. Mr Jeff&&&C. Miss Ann&&D. Mr King(&&& )5.A. English&&B. are twelve&&C. good&&&D. twelve(&&& )6.A. twin&&&B. twin sisters&&C. twins sisters&&D. twin sister(&&& )7.A. all&&&B. everyone&&C. both&&&D. too(&&& )8.A. same&&B. an&&&&C. the same&&D. good(&&& )9.A. on duty&&B. in duty&&&C. duty&&&D. to duty(&&& )10.A. to&&&B. in&&&&C. like&&&D. forPassage& 4It’s four thirty. The students& 1&& Class 4& 2&& in the classroom. Li Lei and Jim&& 3&& off their coats and&& 4&& them on the chairs. They put their bags in the desks. They think it’s& 5&& to go and&& 6&& games. Li Lei says, “Excuse me, Wei Fang, can you look& 7&& my coat and bag ?”“&& 8&& ! I must go home.”(&&& )1.A. at&&&&B. in&&&&C. to&&&&D. near(&&& )2.A. are&&&&B. is&&&&C. am&&&D. be(&&& )3.A. put&&&&B. take&&&C. leave&&&D. turn(&&& )4.A. put&&&&B. carry&&&C. bring&&&D. take(&&& )5.A. when&&&B. you&&&C. time&&&D. for(&&& )6.A. see&&&&B. play&&&C. do&&&D. have(&&& )7.A. at&&&&B. for&&&C. up&&&D. after(&&& )8.A. Excuse me&&B. Sorry&&&C. Certainly&&D. OKUnit& 8Passage& 1This is Jim.& 1&& is an& 2&& boy. He is& 3&& Class Two, Grade One. He’s&& 4&& One. He’s in Row One.& 5&& Li Lan.& 6&& a Chinese& 7&& . She is eleven. She is in Class Two, Grade One,& 8&& She is Number Two. She is in Row One. Here’s Wang Jun. He is&& 9&& .He’s eleven. He is in Class One , Grade Two. He is Number Three. He is in Row Two. Jim, Li Lan and Wang Jun are in the same(同一个)& 10& .(&&& )1.A. She&&&B. He&&C. I&&&&D. It(&&& )2.A. Chinese&&B. English&&C. Japanese&&D. School(&&& )3.A. in&&&B. at&&&C. /&&&&D. here(&&& )4.A. Row&&B. Picture&&C. Number&&D. Class(&&& )5.A. This’s&&B. This&&C. That&&&D. That’s(&&& )6.A. She are&&B. She’s&&C. He’s&&&D. Her is(&&& )7.A. girl&&&B. woman&&C. man&&&D. boy(&&& )8.A. and&&&B. or&&&C. too&&&D. in(&&& )9.A. an English&B. Chinese boy&C. a Chinese boy&D. a Japanese girl(&&& )10.A. school&&B. class&&C. Row&&&D. gradePassage& 2& 1&& afternoon, my uncle and aunt come to my family. Their&& 2&& comes here with them, too. Maria is my young sister. We are good&& 3&& .My& 4&& are not at& 5&& . They go to&& 6&& a doctor. So I phone them to& 7&& back quickly(快点). My uncle and aunt& 8&& me a new hat. Its& 9&& is blue. I& 10& it very much.(&&& )1.A. Today&&B. This&&&C. That&&&D. It’s(&&& )2.A. daughter&&B. son&&&C. children&&D. cat(&&& )3.A. friend&&B. sister&&&C. friends&&&D. classmates(&&& )4.A. father&&B. mother&&&C. teacher&&&D. parents(&&& )5.A. family&&B. home&&&C. school&&&D. time(&&& )6.A. look for&&B. find&&&C. see&&&D. look(&&& )7.A. go&&&B. come&&&C. look&&&D. take(&&& )8.A. bring&&B. take&&&C. carry&&&D. fetch(拿)(&&& )9.A. name&&B. colour&&&C. like&&&D. face(&&& )10.A. look&&B. look like&&C. am like&&&D. likePassage& 3This is&& 1&& old picture of Mr Green’s family.&& 2&& the picture we can& 3&& Mr Green, Mrs Green,& 4&& son Jim and daughter Kate. Jim is in a blue coat. Kate is& 5&& a black hat. Kate has a black cat.& 6&& name is Mimi. Her hat looks& 7&& her cat. Jim&& 8&& a bird. The name& 9&& the bird& 10& Polly.(&&& )1.A. an&&&B. a&&&C. the&&&D.×(&&& )2.A. On&&&B. In&&&C. Near&&&D. At(&&& )3.A. look&&&B. finds&&C. see&&&D. want(&&& )4.A. the&&&B. a&&&C. his&&&D. their(&&& )5.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. wears&&&D. has(&&& )6.A. Her&&&B. His&&C. Its&&&&D. It’s(&&& )7.A. at&&&B. like&&C. after&&&D. the same(&&& )8.A. is&&&B. have&&C. are&&&D. has(&&& )9.A. is&&&B. of&&&C. to&&&&D. his(&&& )10.A. is&&&B. of&&&C. are&&&D. isn’tPassage& 4Bill and Sam& 1&& middle& school students. They are both fourteen& 2&& . They are Young Pioneers. They are&& 3&& Grade One. There are&& 4&& classes in Grade One. Bill is in Class One, and Sam is in Class Six. In Sam’s class there are& 5&& students. Twenty-five students are girls. There are forty-three students in&& 6&& class. Twenty students are boys. And There are thirty-four Young& 7&& in Bill’s class. In Sam’s class there are thirty& 8&& . Bill and Sam are good students, and they are good friends,& 9&& .They often help others& 10& school things.(&&& )1.A. is&&&B. are&&C. am&&&D. have(&&& )2.A. year&&&B. old&&C. years old&&D. year old(&&& )3.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&&D. from(&&& )4.A. five&&&B. four&&C. two&&&D. six(&&& )5.A. fourty-two&B. fourty-five&C. forty-five&&D. forty five(&&& )6.A. Sam’s&&B. Bill’s&&C. Sam&&&D. Bill(&&& )7.A. Pioneers&&B. pioneers&C. Pioneer&&&D. Pionear (&&& )8.A. one&&&B. one’s&&C. ones&&&D. ones’(&&& )9.A. two&&&B. all&&&C. too&&&D. both(&&& )10.A. for do&&B. do&&&C. and to do&&D. with doUnit& 9Passage& 1Look! There& 1&& many kites in the& 2&& . They are red, yellow, blue. I like& 3&& kites& 4&& much. But I can’t fly very& 5&& .My brother Peter can do& 6&& well. He often& 7&& me fly kites. We go out& 8&& our kites every Sunday.& 9&& my brother’s help , now I can fly& 10 .(&&& )1.A. is&&&B. are&&&C. has&&&D. have(&&& )2.A. the house&&B. my home&&C. sky&&&D. wall(&&& )3.A. fly&&&B. to fly&&&C. flying&&&D. flies(&&& )4.A. very&&&B. so&&&&C. too&&&D. as(&&& )5.A. good&&B. nice&&&C. well&&&D. high(&&& )6.A. them&&B. it&&&&C. this&&&D. fly(&&& )7.A. helps&&B. help&&&C. let&&&&D. ask(&&& )8.A. and&&&B. take&&&C. carry&&&D. with(&&& )9.A. Under&&B. With&&&C. For&&&D. After(&&& )10.A. kite&&B. it&&&&C. kites&&&D. themPassage& 2My name is Alice Green. I’m& 1&& American girl. I’m thirteen. I have two brothers. One is Jack,& 2&& is Tom. We go& 3&& school five days a week. We stay at home& 4&& Saturdays and Sundays. We are in&& 5&& same school.My father is a worker. My mother is a teacher . Mother often& 6&& China is great and Chinese food is good. The Chinese people& 7&& very friendly.I like singing. My brother likes& 8&& , we all like& 9&& TV. What about you? Do you&& 10& like watching TV?(&&& )1.A. a&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. ×(&&& )2.A. another&B. other&&C. the other&&D. the others(&&& )3.A. ×&&B. to&&&C. the&&&D. to the(&&& )4.A. in&&B. on&&&C. the&&&D. ×(&&& )5.A. a&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. ×(&&& )6.A. say&&B. says&&C. speak&&&D. speaks(&&& )7.A. am&&B. is&&&C. are&&&D. be(&&& )8.A. play& B. playing football&C. play the football&D. playing the football(&&& )9.A. watch&B. see&&C. watching&&D. seeing(&&& )10.A. also&&B. too&&C. to&&&D. eitherPassage& 3This is the&& 1&& room. It’s very nice. We can see a big window& 2&& the wall. Under the window we can see a big desk. A light and& 3&& flowers are on the desk. Near the desk we can see another small& 4&& . We can see a clock on it and two books&& 5&& the floor. There is a ball under the big bed. There are some pictures& 6&& the wall.& 7&& are quite nice pictures. Look,& 8&& cats are under their beds, too.(&&& )1.A. twin&&&B. twins&&C. twins’&&D. twin’(&&& )2.A. on&&&B. near&&C. in&&&D. over(&&& )3.A. some&&B. any&&C. a little&&D. much(&&& )4.A. desk&&&B. room&&C. chair&&D. bed(&&& )5.A. under&&B. behind&&C. on&&&D. in(&&& )6.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. of&&&D. under(&&& )7.A. It&&&B. They&&C. Their&&D. Its(&&& )8.A. his&&&B. our&&C. her&&D. theirPassage& 4I’m a boy. I’m twelve. I am&& 1&& American. My name is Fred. Now I’m in Class Six,& 2&& ,No.12 Middle School. My teacher is Miss Wang. I& 3&& a sister .Her name is Lucy. We are twins. We&& 4&& the same . She is in& 5&& different school.I am& 6&& duty today. I can’t look fater my sister . At school I help the teacher& 7&& her map, ruler and picture& 8&& her desk. I tell my teacher everyone is here. But I’m& 9&& . Jim is not at school. I don’t know where he is. I& 10& he is at home.(&&& )1.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. ×(&&& )2.A. grade one&&B. grade One&C. Grade One&&D. Grade one(&&& )3.A. have&&B. has&&C. to have&&&D. having(&&& )4.A. are look&&B. looks&&C. look&&&D. look at(&&& )5.A. an&&&B. a&&&C. ×&&&D. that(&&& )6.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&&D. for(&&& )7.A. to putting&&B. put&&C. puts&&&D. putting(&&& )8.A. on&&&B. at&&&C. of&&&&D. near(&&& )9.A. right&&&B. good&&C. wrong&&&D. fine(&&& )10.A. think&&B. know&&C. thank&&&D. doUnit& 10Passage& 1This is Peter’s room. It’s& 1&& room. There are two maps& 2&& the wall. One is a map& 3&& China, the other is a map& 4&& the world(世界). There’s a desk in front of (在……前面) the window. There’s a clock& 5&& it. Near the& 6&& there’s a glass. There&& 7&& some tea in it. There are two pens and some books& 8&& the desk , too.On the floor there’s a chair and a football under it. Peter studies& 9&& his room and he& 10& his room very much.(&&& )1.A. a quite nice&&B. a very nice&&C. very a nice(&&& )2.A. on&&&&B. to&&&&C. in(&&& )3.A. on&&&&B. of&&&&C. at(&&& )4.A. in&&&&B. near&&&C. of(&&& )5.A. in&&&&B. on&&&&C. under(&&& )6.A. desk&&&&B. clock&&&C. window(&&& )7.A. are&&&&B. is&&&&C. am(&&& )8.A. in&&&&B. on&&&&C. behind(&&& )9.A. in&&&&B. of&&&&C. near(&&& )10.A. like&&&B. looks like&&C. likesPassage& 2Jim and Bill are& 1&& .They are& 2&& twelve. They are American and they are in the same class& 3&& their school.&& 4&& Li is& 5&& English teacher. He is a good&& 6&& . They love& 7&& very much. They have two good& 8&& .& 9&& names are Lucy and Lily. They are& 10& .(&&& )1.A. teachers&&B. workers&C. students&&D. twin(&&& )2.A. both&&&B. all&&&C. too&&&D. two(&&& )3.A. at&&&B. in&&&C. of&&&&D. to(&&& )4.A. Mr&&&B. Mrs&&C. Miss&&&D. Teacher(&&& )5.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. their&&&D. they(&&& )6.A. worker&&B. teacher&&C. father&&&D. mother(&&& )7.A. her&&&B. his&&C. he&&&&D. him(&&& )8.A. friends&&B. students&C. brothers&&D. sisters(&&& )9.A. Their&&B. Our&&C. They&&&D. They’re(&&& )10.A. all American&B. American girl C. America&D. American teachersPassage& 3Kate& 1&& John are students. They are in& 2&& Three. Kate is in Class Four. And John&& 3&& in Class Two.&& 4&& are forty-five students in Kate’s class. Twenty-five students& 5&& boys. There are fifty students in Jim’s& 6&& .Twenty-eight students are girls. They go to& 7&&& at seven in the& 8&& , and go& 9&& at three in the&& 10& .(&&& )1.A. or&&&B. and&&&C. with(&&& )2.A.grade&&B. Class&&&C. Grade(&&& )3.A. is&&&B. are&&&C. be(&&& )4.A.They&&&B. Their&&&C. There(&&& )5.A. are&&&B. am&&&C. is(&&& )6.A. grade&&B. team&&&C. class(&&& )7.A. classroom&B. school&&&C. home(&&& )8.A. morning&&B. afternoon&&C. evening(&&& )9.A. school&&B. home&&&C. factory(&&& )10.A. evening&&B. morning&&C. afternoonPassage& 4Li Lei, look& 1&& this picture. This is a&& 2&& of a classroom. In the picture you can see chairs& 3&& desks. On the blackboard, you can see a tree. A map is& 4&& the door. The room is different from& 5&& classroom. Under the& 6&& desk, there is a football,&& 7&& you can’t see it. The boy in the hat is my friend. Jack . He is a new student. He is&& 8&& American. He looks&& 9&& Kate. But they are not& 10& .(&&& )1.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&&D. to(&&& )2.A. map&&&B. picture&&C. room&&&D. door(&&& )3.A. or&&&B. but&&C. there&&&D. and(&&& )4.A. behind&&B. in&&&C. at&&&&D. of(&&& )5.A. yours&&B. my&&C. me&&&D. mine(&&& )6.A. teacher’s&&B. teachers’&C. of teacher&&D. teacher(&&& )7.A. so&&&B. or&&&C. and&&&D. but(&&& )8.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. that(&&& )9.A. after&&&B. at&&&C. the same&&D. like(&&& )10.A. students&&B. boys&&C. twins&&&D. girls
Unit& 11Passage& 1This&& 1&& my room. It is a&& 2&& nice room. The windows& 3&& big and the walls& 4& white. Near the windows there is a red desk. It is for me.& 5&& the desk there are some books and&& 6&& pencil- box.& 7&& the back wall there are some pictures and&& 8&& map of China. There is&& 9&& bed. It is near the door. There is a chair behind the bed. There is a box and a pair of new shoes& 10& the bed.(&&& )1.A. are&&&&B. am&&&C. is&&&&D. be(&&& )2.A. much&&&B. very&&&C. too&&&D. now(&&& )3.A. is&&&&B. are&&&C. am&&&D. X(&&& )4.A. are&&&&B. is&&&&C. be&&&&D. X(&&& )5.A. on&&&&B. On&&&C. in&&&&D. under(&&& )6.A. a&&&&B. two&&&C. some&&&D. much(&&& )7.A. in&&&&B. In&&&&C. On&&&D. at(&&& )8.A. X&&&&B. an&&&&C. a&&&&D. some(&&& )9.A. an&&&&B. a&&&&C. not&&&D. the(&&& )10.A. in&&&&B. at&&&&C. under&&&D. fromPassage& 2& 1&& Miss Gao’s class there are& 2&& students. There are twenty-four boys, and twenty-two girls.&& 3&& of the boys is& 4& . His name is Jim. All& 5&& boys are Chinese . All of the Chinese students are Young Pioneers. In the class there are two& 6&& girls. They are& 7&& .& 8&& names are Lily and Lucy. The other girls are Chinese. We are& 9&& friends. There’s& 10& difference, American-English-Chinese.(&&& )1.A. In&&&B. At&&&C. On&&&D. About(&&& )2.A. forty six&&B. forty and six&C. fourteen six&&D. forty-six(&&& )3.A. A&&&B. An&&C. One&&&D. Ones(&&& )4.A. England&&B. English&&C. Englishes&&D. Englandman(&&& )5.A. other&&B. others&&C. the other&&D. the others(&&& )6.A. America&&B. american&C. Americas&&D. American(&&& )7.A. twins&&B. twin&&C. twines&&&D. twinies(&&& )8.A. They&&B. Their&&C. Them&&&D. theirs(&&& )9.A. All&&&B. all&&&C. alls&&D. Alls(&&& )10.A. not&&&B. Not&&C. no&&&D. NoPassage& 3Xiao Lin has a good friend.&& 1&& name is Lucy. She’s& 2&& the USA.She’s American. Xiao Lin and Lucy are in& 3&& same class. They go to school five days a&& 4&& .They stay& 5&& home on Saturday and Sunday. Lucy& 6&& China and Chinese food. Her favourite food is rice cake. At school they play football& 7&& class. Xiao Lin and Lucy like& 8&& things. How they are making a plane. They like flying planes on Saturday and Sunday. Lucy& 9&& English and& 10& Chinese. They are good friends.(&&& )1.A. She&&&B. Her&&C. Hers&&D. She’s(&&& )2.A. from&&B. to&&&C. of&&&D. for(&&& )3.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&D. ×(&&& )4.A. month&&B. year&&C. hour&&D. week(&&& )5.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&D. of(&&& )6.A. like&&&B. likes&&C. liking&&D. is liking(&&& )7.A. at&&&B. for&&C. after&&D. in(&&& )8.A. make&&B. making&&C. do&&&D. doing(&&& )9.A. says&&&B. tells&&C. talks&&D. speaks(&&& )10.A. many&&B. any&&C. a lot&&D. a littlePassage& 4Li Lei’s father& 1&& mother are both teachers. They teach& 2&& different schools. They go to school& 3&& bike everyday. They& 4&& home at seven o’clock in the morning and they get back& 5&& five o’clock&& 6&& the afternoon. Li Lei and& 7&& sister study in the same school. They get back at five, too. They do&& 8&& homework before supper. After supper they often& 9&& TV. They&& 10& at ten at night.(&&& )1.A. and&&&B. but&&&C. or&&&D. so(&&& )2.A. at&&&B. in&&&&C. on&&&D. to(&&& )3.A. with&&&B. by&&&C. of&&&D. on(&&& )4.A. go&&&B. get&&&C. leave&&&D. getting(&&& )5.A. in&&&B. at&&&&C. about&&&D. to(&&& )6.A. in&&&B. at&&&&C. on&&&D. of(&&& )7.A. his&&&B. her&&&C. he&&&D. she(&&& )8.A. his&&&B. her&&&C. our&&D. their(&&& )9.A. look&&&B. read&&&C. watch&&D. look at(&&& )10.A. leave home&B. get home& &C. get up&&D. go to bedUnit& 12& Passage& 1Bruce likes playing& 1&& a river. But there& 2&& a river near his new house. He is not very happy.One day, he asks& 3&& mother,“& 4&& a river near here?”“No, there& 5& ”,his mother says, “But&& 6&& new house has a garden? ”“I don’t like& 7& ”says Bruce.One morning, his mother says “& 8&& is a beautiful park near here. Bruce, and there& 9&&& two pools in it. We’ll go there this afternoon.” Bruce is very happy.After lunch, Bruce and his mother 10&& the park, and he plays in one of the pools. He has a very good time.(&&& )1.A. at&&&B. to&&&&C. in&&&&D. from(&&& )2.A. isn’t&&&B. is&&&&C. aren’t&&&D. are(&&& )3.A. her&&&B. his&&&C. our&&&D. their(&&& )4.A. There is&&B. Are there&&C. There are&&D. Is there(&&& )5.A. isn’t&&&B. is&&&&C. aren’t&&&D. are(&&& )6.A. your&&&B. my&&&C. our&&&D. us(&&& )7.A. you&&&B. me&&&C. them&&&D. it(&&& )8.A. They&&B. It&&&&C. This&&&D. There (&&& )9.A. is&&&B. are&&&C. isn’t&&&D. aren’t(&&& )10.A. go to&&B. comes to&&C. to&&&&D. comePassage& 2My& 1&& is Wang Fang. I’m&& 2&& new student. I am in Class Six,&& 3&& . My teacher is Miss Li.&& 4&& home I have a good friend. It& 5&& a bird.&& 6&& name is Polly. It’s very& 7&& .I like&& 8&& very much. But I don’t&& 9&& its age(年龄). I&& 10& it’s two.(&&& )1.A. class&&B. name&&&C. row&&&D. a name(&&& )2.A. an&&&B. the&&&C. a&&&&D. /(&&& )3.A. Grade One&B. Grade two&&C. Class One&&D. grade One(&&& )4.A. In&&&B. At&&&&C. On&&&D. To(&&& )5.A. is&&&B. are&&&C. am&&&D. be(&&& )6.A. His&&&B. Its&&&&C. I&&&&D. He(&&& )7.A. new&&&B. right&&&C. nice&&&D. wrong(&&& )8.A. them&&B. him&&&C. she&&&D. it(&&& )9.A. look&&&B. see&&&C. go&&&D. know(&&& )10.A. find&&B. thank&&&C. know&&D. thinkPassage& 3This is a&& 1&& of our classroom. It’s a& 2&& .The& 3&& is white. The door and the&& 4&& are green. The teacher’s desk and the& 5&&&& 6&&&& 7&& brown. Mike’s blue coat is on& 8&& chair. Lucy’s bag is&& 9&& her chair. Two apples& 10& on Bill’s desk.(&&& )1.A. door&&&B. picture&&&C. window&&D. map(&&& )2.A. new classroom&B. old classroom&C. new school&&D old school.(&&& )3.A. blackboard&B. floor&&&C. wall&&&D. windows(&&& )4.A. windows&&B. chairs&&&C. desks&&&D. tables(&&& )5.A. students&&B. student’s&&C. student&&&D. students’(&&& )6.A. chair&&B. desks&&&C. tables&&&D. bags(&&& )7.A. are&&&B. is&&&&C. looks&&&D. see(&&& )8.A. mine&&B. hers&&&C. his&&&D. yours(&&& )9.A. over&&&B. behind&&&C. to&&&&D. at(&&& )10.A. are&&&B. is&&&&C. /&&&&D. amPassage& 4Li Lei is& 1&& student in No. 15 Middle Scholl.& 2&& school is big(大的). He is in& 3&& . His classroom& 4&& small (小的) but nice. Some flowers&& 5&& on the teacher’s desk and some pictures are&& 6&& the wall . Fifteen& 7&& and twenty-five& 8&& are in his class.They are good&& 9&& . They like&& 10& class.(&&& )1.A. am&&&B. the&&&C. a&&&&D. /(&&& )2.A. Her&&&B. His&&&C. My&&&D. Your(&&& )3.A. Class 6&&B. class 6&&&C. Six Class&&D. six class(&&& )4.A. are&&&B. be&&&&C. is&&&&D. am(&&& )5.A. am&&&B. is&&&&C. be&&&&D. are(&&& )6.A. behind&&B. at&&&&C. to&&&&D. on(&&& )7.A. women&&B. girls&&&C. man&&&D. teachers(&&& )8.A. boys&&B. girls&&&C. sisters&&&D. brothers(&&& )9.A. a student&&B. a students&&C. students&&D. teachers(&&& )10.A. our&&&B. your&&&C. her&&&D. theirUnit& 13Passage& 1Sunday& 1&& the favourite day for our family. My parents& 2&& not& 3&& work. My sister and I&& 4&& go to school . We& 5&& at home and& 6&& in the morning. In the afternoon, my sister and I&& 7&& out to buy some different things. My sister likes songs. She&& 8&& new tapes. I buy story books, a frisby , a kite and things& 9&& that. We also buy some small gifts(礼物) for our parents. We& 10& them. They love us very much. We live in a happy family.(&&& )1.A. is&&&B. are&&C. comes&&D. goes(&&& )2.A. is&&&B. are&&C. do&&&D. does(&&& )3.A. on&&&B. in&&&C. do&&&D. at(&&& )4.A. don’t&&B. doesn’t&&C. can’t&&D. aren’t(&&& )5.A. play&&&B. go&&&C. stay&&D. come(&&& )6.A. play&&&B. playing&&C. to play&&D. plays(&&& )7.A. going&&B. go&&&C. goes&&D. are(&&& )8.A.buys&&&B. buying&&C. to buy&&D. buies (&&& )9.A. look like&&B. looks like&C. likes&&D. like(&&& )10.A. love&&B. have&&C. has&&D. lovesPassage& 2Look at the picture. It’s&& 1&& picture& 2&& a park(公园)。 In the park&& 3&& are some big trees and some flowers.&& 4&& the trees there are some birds. There is a river in the park. In the river there is&& 5&& .&& 6&& are in the boat. There is&& 7&& in the river, too. Can it jump(跳)?Yes, It can. Look! There is a cat& 8&& the river. It wants to catch the fish(鱼). “Come here, fish!& ” says the cat.“Would you&& 9& something to eat?” “No, thank you! I& 10& you’d like something to eat. Goodbye!” (&&& )1.A. a&&&B. the&&&C. an&&&&D. /(&&& )2.A. in&&&B. on&&&&C. of&&&&D. to(&&& )3.A. these&&B. those&&&C. there&&&D. here(&&& )4.A. In &&&B. Behind&&&C. Under&&&D. near(&&& )5.A. a girl&&B. a boat&&&C. a boy&&&D. a dog(&&& )6.A. Some woman&B. Some girl&&C. Some boys&&D. A& girl(&&& )7.A. a tree&&B. a cat&&&C. a flower&&D. a fish(&&& )8.A. in&&&B. under&&&C. near&&&D. on(&&& )9.A. like&&&B. look&&&C. find&&&D. help(&&& )10.A. swim&&&B. jump&&&C. look&&&D. thinkPassage& 3In our classroom you can see there is a&& 1&& of a park on the back(后面的)wall. You can also see many children& 2&& the park. There is a river in it. Near the river there are not& 3&& , but there are many trees. Many& 4&& are singing in them. Near the trees there are some old men. They are sitting at a table. They are&&& 5&& tea and talking. There are two girls over there. They& 6&& new blouses. They are talking near the river. We can also see two boats in the picture. One is&& 7&& but in& 8&& boat there are many children. Are there any young men in the&& 9&& ? Let me see, there are some. They are swimming now. What are the boys doing? They are&& 10& there.(&&& )1.A. map&&&B. children’s clothes&C. lake&&D. picture(&&& )2.A. of&&&B. on&&&&C. in&&&D. under(&&& )3.A. some flower&B. flower&&&C. any flowers&D. some flowers(&&& )4.A. cats&&&B. apples&&&C. dogs&&D. birds(&&& )5.A. drink&&B. eat&&&C. eating&&D. drinking(&&& )6.A. put on&&B. wearing on&&C. are wearing&D. are putting on(&&& )7.A. full&&&B. empty&&&C. big&&D. small(&&& )8.A. the other&&B. others&&&C. another&&D. other(&&& )9.A. river&&&B. basket&&&C. bag&&D. box(&&& )10.A. playing football&&&&B. playing the football&C. play football&&&&&D. play the footballPassage& 4Lucy is&& 1&& American girl. She is&& 2&& student.& 3&& father is Mr King. Her mother is Mrs King. Lily is& 4&& sister. She is a student,& 5&& . She is&& 6&& a red sweater . Lucy is in a&& 7&& sweater, too. They are good.& 8&& (&&& )1.A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. /(&&& )2.A. the&&&B. an&&&C. /&&&&D. a(&&& )3.A. She&&&B. Her&&C. He&&&D. His(&&& )4.A. she&&&B. he&&&C. her&&&D. his(&&& )5.A. but&&&B. too&&C. or&&&&D. and(&&& )6.A. on&&&B. to&&&C. in&&&&D. under(&&& )7.A. red&&&B. yellow&&C. green&&&D. white(&&& )8.A. girls&&&B. boys&&C. a girl&&&D. a studentUnit& 14Passage& 1A: Hi, Kate . It’s time for& 1&& B: Really? What& 2&& is it?A: It’s& 3&& seven o’clock.B: Oh! I must&& 4&& up. I’m late&& 5&& school.A: Don’t&& 6&& , Let me& 7&& you.B: Give& 8&& my shoes, please.A:&& 9&& you are.&Thank you. I& 10&& go now. Bye-bye.A: Bye-bye.(&&& )1.A. school&&B. go to school&&C. go school&&D. to school(&&& )2.A. colour&&B. time&&&C. age&&&D. light(&&& )3.A. at&&&B. on&&&&C. in&&&&D. about(&&& )4.A. to get&&B. get&&&C. gets&&&D. got(&&& )5.A. for&&&B. of&&&&C. at&&&&D. to(&&& )6.A. worried&&B. surprise&&&C. worry&&&D. know(&&& )7.A. give&&&B. bring&&&C. help&&&D. take(&&& )8.A. me&&&B. I&&&&C. my&&&D. mine(&&& )9.A. There&&B. Here&&&C. Give&&&D. Take(&&& )10.A. can&&B. may&&&C. must&&&D. can’tPassage& 2This is picture of Kate’s& 1&& . What can we& 2&& in the picture? Look& 3&& it, please. The man& 4&& the black coat is Kate’s father , Mr Green . The&& 5&& in the red sweater is Mrs Green. They& 6&& young. The baby is Kate. The little boy is Kate’s&& 7&& , Jim.&& 8&& the man behind Mrs Green? Oh, he’s& 9&& brother, Mr Read. He&& 10& young , too.(&&& )1.A. families&&B. family&&C. parents&&&D. brothers(&&& )2.A. look &&B. do&&&C. see&&&D. put(&&& )3.A. at&&&B. after&&C. for&&&D. up(&&& )4.A. on&&&B. of&&&C. in&&&&D. wears(&&& )5.A. man&&&B. girl&&C. women&&&D. woman(&&& )6.A. are&&&B. is&&&C. look like&&D. looking(&&& )7.A. sister&&B. brother&&C. father&&&D. aunt(&&& )8.A. What’s&&B. Where’s&C. Who’s&&&D. How is(&&& )9.A. his&&&B. her&&C. our&&&D. their(&&& )10.A. looks&&B. am&&C. look&&&D. veryPassage& 3It is evening,& 1&& old cock(公鸡) is& 2&& in a tall tree. A fox comes to the tree and looks at the cock.“Hello, Mr Cock, I have some good news for you. ” says the fox.“Oh? ” says the cock. “What is it?”“All the animals& 3& good friends now. Let’s&& 4&& friends, too. Please come down and play& 5& me.”“Fine!” says the cock. “I’m very glad to hear that. ” Then he looks up. “Look! There is something over there.”“& 6&& are you looking at?” asks the fox.“Oh, I see some animals over there.&& 7&& coming this way.”“Animals? ”“Yes. Oh, they’re dogs.”“What? Dogs !” asks the fox. “Well . . . well, I&& 8&& now. Goodbye.”“Wait, Mr Fox,” says the cock. “& 9&& go. They are only dogs. And dogs are our friends now.”“Yes. But they& 10&& that yet.”“I see, I see,” says the cock. He smiles and goes to sleep in the tree.(&&& )1.A. the&&&B. an&&&C. a&&&&D. X(&&& )2.A. sit&&&B. sits&&C. sitting&&&D. siting(&&& )3.A. is&&&B. am&&C. are&&&D. be(&&& )4.A. are&&&B. be&&&C. is&&&&D. am(&&& )5.A. and&&&B. to&&&C. for&&&D. with(&&& )6.A. What&&B. How&&C. Whose&&&D. Where (&&& )7.A. He is&&B. They are&C. She is&&&D. It is(&&& )8.A. must to go&B. must go&C. must going&&D. must to going(&&& )9.A. No.&&&B. Not&&C. Don’t&&&D. Doesn’t(&&& )10.A. aren’t know&B. doesn’t knowC. don’t know&&D. isn’t knowUnit& 15Passage& 1This is Lucy and that is Lily. They are twins. They look& 1& . They are&& 2&& . They are new students in&& 3&& class. They are&& 4&& Grade One. Jim can& 5&& them. They are new& 6&& . They go to the shop(商店) . They would like something&& 7&& and drink. Lucy would like&& 8&& some bread. Lily would like& 9&& a bottle of&& 10&& . Jim would like some apples.(&&& )1.A. a same&&B. the same&&C. same&&&D. an same(&&& )2.A. twin&&&B. sisters&&&C. brothers&&D. American(&&& )3.A. Jim&&&B. of Jim&&&C. Jim’s&&&D. of Jim’s(&&& )4.A. on&&&B. at&&&&C. in&&&&D. of(&&& )5.A. look like&&B. look after&&C. look at&&&D. look(&&& )6.A. teachers&&B. student&&&C. friends&&&D. boys(&&& )7.A. eat&&&B. to eat&&&C. eating&&&D. eats(&&& )8.A. eat&&&B. to eat&&&C. eating&&&D. eats(&&& )9.A. to drink&&B. to eat&&&C. to give&&&D. drink(&&& )10.A. orange&&B. an orange&&C. oranges&&D. some orangePassage& 2Look& 1&& the picture. A boat is&& 2&& the picture .Some persons(人) are in&& 3&& boat. They are a man, a woman&& 4&& two girls. Oh, a cat is in it, too. It’s Mimi. It’s&& 5&&&& 6&& cat. The man is&& 7&& a brown coat. The girls are&& 8&& hats. The woman is&& 9&&&& 10& .They are all very nice.(&&& )1.A. at&&&B. in&&&&C. after&&&D. to(&&& )2.A. on&&&B. in&&&&C. at&&&&D. behind(&&& )3.A. a&&&B. an&&&&C. the&&&D. /(&&& )4.A. or&&&B. and&&&C. but&&&D. too(&&& )5.A. an&&&B. the&&&C. a&&&&D. /(&&& )6.A. black&&B. your&&&C. her&&&D. their(&&& )7.A. on&&&B. at&&&&C. in&&&&D. of(&&& )8.A. in&&&B. behind&&&C. of&&&&D. at(&&& )9.A. on&&&B. at&&&&C. in&&&&D. to(&&& )10.A. the red&&B. a red&&&C. an red&&&D. red
Passage& 3I am a&& 1&& boy. My name& 2&& Wu Dong. I am twelve . This is&& 3&& classroom. It’s&& 4&& big room. There are& 5&& desks, chairs and a teacher’s desk& 6&& it. Some flowers are&& 7&& the teacher’s desk and some brooms are& 8&& the door. This is my desk,&& 9&& English book and a pencil-box& 10& on it. In the pencil-box& 11&& a pen and a ruler.& 12&& pen is red and the ruler is blue.(&&& )1.A. Chinese&&&B. Japanese&C. English&&D. American(&&& )2.A. am&&&&B. are&&C. be&&&D. is(&&& )3.A. mine&&&B. our&&C. ours&&D. your(&&& )4.A. an&&&&B. a&&&C. the&&D. /(&&& )5.A. a&&&&B. much&&C. some&&D. an(&&& )6.A. in&&&&B. on&&&C. near&&D. of(&&& )7.A. under&&&B. at&&&C. behind&&D. on(&&& )8.A. under&&&B. at&&&C. behind&&D. on(&&& )9.A. an&&&&B. the&&C. a&&&D. /(&&& )10.A. is&&&&B. am&&C. are&&D. on(&&& )11.A. it’s&&&&B. there is&&C. there are&D. they are(&&& )12.A. a&&&&B. the&&C. The&&D. anPassage& 4Look at the& 1& . It’s a picture& 2&& a classroom.&& 3&& can you see&& 4&& the classroom? I can see a&& 5&& desk in front of the blackboard. Some books are& 6&& the desk. What other things can you see on the teacher’s desk? I can see two white&& 7&& . There are some flowers&& 8&& them. Where& 9&& the brooms?&& 10&& are behind the door. (&&& )1.A. man&&&B. picture&&C. map&&&D. draw(&&& )2.A. of&&&B. in&&&C. at&&&&D. to(&&& )3.A. Where&&B. How&&C. Who&&&D. What (&&& )4.A. in&&&B. of&&&C. near&&&D. behind(&&& )5.A. small&&B. big&&C. little&&&D. old(&&& )6.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. under&&&D. back(&&& )7.A. basket&&B. vases&&C. bags&&&D. bowls(&&& )8.A. on&&&B. middle&&C. in&&&&D. near(&&& )9.A. is&&&B. can&&C. are&&&D. have(&&& )10.A. He&&&B. It&&&C. They&&&D. This Unit& 16Passage& 1Xiao Ning: Mum, could you help& 1&& , please?Mum: Certainly!&& 2&& wrong?Xiao Ning: Something is wrong& 3&& my watch.Mum:&& 4&& worry, let me have a look, please.Xiao Ning: Here you are.Mum:&& 5&& you have a knife?Xiao Ning: Yes. But I can find it. Where is it?Mum: Oh, there! I think& 6&& under your bed.Xiao Ning: Yes, there& 7&& .Here you are.Mum: Xiao Ning, you must& 8&& your things. Now our watch is& 9&& .Xiao Ning:&& 10& very much.Mum: That’s OK.(&&& )1.A. him&&&B. my&&&C. her&&&D. me(&&& )2.A. what’s&&B. What &&&C. What’s&&&D. Which’s(&&& )3.A. on&&&B. in&&&&C. with&&&D. for(&&& )4.A. Don’t&&B. Do&&&C. Not&&&D. don’t(&&& )5.A. Are&&&B. Have&&&C. Do&&&D. Don’t(&&& )6.A. its&&&B. It’s&&&C. it’s&&&D. it(&&& )7.A. it is&&&B. are&&&C. you are&&D. is it(&&& )8.A. look like&&B. look at&&&C. look&&&D. look after(&&& )9.A. fine&&&B. OK&&&C. broken&&&D. right(&&& )10.A. Thanks&&B. Thanks you&&C. Thank&&&D. ThankesPassage& 2We are& 1&& .We are in middle school. We are in Grade One. Wang Fei, Li Min, Chen Yuan Yuan and I are in Class Two. Wang Fei is eleven. Li Min , Chen Yuan Yuan and I are twelve.We have a new& 2&& .In the classroom, you can see 45 desks and chairs. A blackboard, a clock and a map are on the wall. The&& 3&& is a map of China . The brooms are&& 4&& the door. On a desk you can see& 5&& . The red& 6&& is Wang Fei’s .The green one is Chen Yuan Yuan’s. The yellow one is&& 7&& . Li Min’s pencil isn’t there.& 8&& is in her bag.Look at the& 9&& . It’s about four thirty. It’s& 10& to go to play games.(&&& )1.A. boys&&B. girls&&C. students&&D. young(&&& )2.A. teacher&&B. classroom&C. schoolbag&&D. desk(&&& )3.A. map&&&B. pictures&&C. clock&&&D. classes(&&& )4.A. under&&B. behind&&C. at&&&&D. in(&&& )5.A. some pencils&B. some water&C. bags&&&D. pens(&&& )6.A. one&&&B. ones&&C. ruler&&&D. pencils(&&& )7.A. mine&&B. he&&&C. her&&&D. its(&&& )8.A. Her&&&B. Hers&&C. She&&&D. It’s(&&& )9.A. classroom&B. clock&&C. cake&&&D. cook(&&& )10.A. time&&B. going&&C. for&&&D. wePassage 3My& 1&& is Ann. Mr Read in my father and I am his& 2&& . My father is an English man& 3&& my mother is a Japanese. I have a&& 4&& . His name is Tom and we study in&& 5&& middle school, but in different grades. We& 6&&&& 7&& seven&& 8&& and& 9&& back home after school in the afternoon. We have&& 10& friends. We love China.(&&& )1.A. name&&B. names&&&C. a name&&D. the name(&&& )2.A. daughter&&B. son&&&C. sister&&D. brother(&&& )3.A. or&&&B. and&&C. but&&&D. /(&&& )4.A. a bird&&B. a cat&&C. sister&&&D. brother(&&& )5.A. same&&B. the same&C. different&&D. the different(&&& )6.A. go to school&B. go school&C. go home&&D. go to home(&&& )7.A. at&&&B. in&&&C. of&&&&D. on(&&& )8.A. in the morning&&&&B. in the afternoon&C. in the evening&&&&D. on the morning(&&& )9.A. be&&&B. is&&&C. go&&&&D. are(&&& )10.A. good a&&B. good some&C. a good&&&D. some good
Unit& 17Passage& 1Dear BillHow are you?&& 1&& very nice& 2&& you to write to me .Let me& 3&& something about my life in China. I think you& 4&& to know it . I live in Li Lei’s home. He is my&& 5&& .His father and mother are both teachers. Their house isn’t big.&& 6&& of them are very friendly& 7&& me. They teach me Chinese& 8&& I teach them English. Now I&& 9&& with them in Chinese . But I can’t& 10& very well. Chinese is very& 11&& to learn, I think. Mrs Li often teaches me how to&& 12&& Chinese food. Hmm! How much I like Chinese food!My school is not far. I go& 13&& by bike. I&& 14& six classes every day.& 15&&& I play games& 16&& my classmates. I have a good& 17&& here .&& 18&& you want to come? Please write& 19&& soon. Love&& 20& Jim.(&&& )1.A. That’s&&B. It’s &&C. You’re&&D. Here’s(&&& )2.A. to&&&B. for&&C. of&&&D. about(&&& )3.A. speak&&B. talk&&C. say you&&D. tell you(&&& )4.A. want&&B. have&&C. like&&D. forget(&&& )5.A. student&&B. teacher&&C. classmate&D. boy(&&& )6.A.Some &&B. All&&C. Both&&D. Any(&&& )7.A. for&&&B. with&&C. to&&&D. at(&&& )8.A. but&&&B. so&&&C. or&&&D. and(&&& )9.A. am speaking&B. am talking&C. am saying&D. can talk(&&& )10.A. say&&&B. speak&&C. talk&&D. tell(&&& )11.A. easy&&B. nice&&C. hard&&D. good(&&& )12.A. make&&B. do&&&C. cook&&D. study(&&& )13.A. there&&B. to there&&C. here&&D. to here(&&& )14.A. do&&&B. have&&C. study&&D. make(&&& )15.A. In class&&B. After school&C. In the room&&D. School over(&&& )16.A. and&&B. with&&C. for&&&D. by(&&& )17.A. day&&B. book&&C. time&&&D. week(&&& )18.A. Aren’t&&B. Can’t&&C. Doesn’t you&&D. Don’t you(&&& )19.A. back&&B. to back&&C. for me&&&D. letter(&&& )20.A. to&&&B. with&&C. from&&&D. ofPassage& 2A fox is& 1&& food. He is very hungry. Now he&& 2&& near a wall. The wall is very& 3&& .The fox is looking up. He sees& 4&& fine grapes& 5&& the wall. He smiles and says, “& 6&& nice they are! I want to eat them. nice they are! I want to at them.” The fox is jumping. He jumps and jumps,&& 7&& the wall is too high . He& 8&& get the grapes. The fox says “I must go now. I don’t like those grapes.& 9&& are green. They are not& 10& to eat. ”(&&& )1.A. seeing&&B. finding out&C. looking for&&D. finding(&&& )2.A. gets&&&B. comes&&C. goes&&&D. stands(&&& )3.A. much&&B. small&&C. strong&&&D. high(&&& )4.A. a little&&B. few&&C. much&&&D. a lot of(&&& )5.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&&D. for(&&& )6.A. What&&B. How&&C. What a&&&D. How a(&&& )7.A. and&&&B. or&&&C. but&&&D. where(&&& )8.A. can’t&&B. can&&C. hasn’t&&&D. isn’t(&&& )9.A. We&&&B. It&&&C. You&&&D. They(&&& )10.A. bad&&B. good&&C. hard&&&D. betterPassage& 3Now it’s five& 1&& .The students are&& 2&& the classroom. And Miss Gao is in the classroom,& 3& . She can’t& 4&& her watch. She asks, “& 5&& my watch, please? ” “It’s there,&& 6&& your chair. ”Li Lei answers.“ Thank you&& 7&& much. What’s&& 8&& ? Let me see, oh,&& 9&& five o’clock. Let’s go& 10& now. ” Miss Gao says.(&&& )1.A. time&&&B. clock&&C. o’clock&&D. the clock(&&& )2.A. in&&&B. at&&&C. on&&&D. behind(&&& )3.A. two&&&B. too&&C. to&&&D. either(也不)(&&& )4.A. know&&B. look&&C. have&&D. find(&&& )5.A. Who’s&&B. Whose&&C. Where’s&D. Where(&&& )6.A. in&&&B. under&&C. of&&&D. after(&&& )7.A. very&&&B. too&&C. every&&D. to(&&& )8.A. time&&&B. a time&&C. the time&D. the clock(&&& )9.A. it’s&&&B. its&&&C. the time&D. time is(&&& )10.A. to bed&&B. to school&C. to home&D. homeUnit& 18Passage& 1The picture looks very nice. We can see two& 1&& under the tree. Three& 2&& are flying kites near the lake.&& 3&& the hill there are& 4&& tall trees. We can also see many flowers& 5&& the trees.(&&& )1.A. bike&&&B. bikes&&&C. kites&&&D. kite(&&& )2.A. children&&B. childs&&&C. child&&&D. childrens(&&& )3.A. In&&&B. On&&&C. Over&&D. Behind(&&& )4.A. a few&&B. many&&&C. few&&D. a lot(&&& )5.A. in&&&B. nearer&&&C. on&&&D. backPassage& 2The Turners& 1&& America. They are now& 2&& Beijing. This is their first visit to China. They are going to stay in China& 3&& three months. They want to visit some big cities and villages. They hope to learn& 4&& Chinese , too.Mr& turner is a driver. He& 5&& to drive in Beijing . Mrs Turner is a school teacher. She& 6&& a city school and a village school.& 7&& daughter is a middle school student. She meets some Chinese students.They& 8&& a lot of pictures in China . When they are back in America, they& 9&& show the pictures to their friends. They want& 10& to know more about China.(&&& )1.A.is from&&B. are from&C. come to&&D. comes from(&&& )2.A. of&&&B. at&&&C. on&&&&D. in(&&& )3.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. for&&&D. from(&&& )4.A. some&&B. many&&C. little&&&D. no(&&& )5.A. like&&&B. likes&&C. want&&&D. is wanting(&&& )6.A. visit&&&B. visiting&&C. is visiting&&D. are visiting(&&& )7.A. His&&&B. Her&&C. Your&&&D. Their(&&& )8.A. bring&&B. give&&C. take&&&D. like(&&& )9.A. go to&&B. is going to&C. going to&&D. are going to(&&& )10.A. American&B. the American people&C. Americas& D. a AmericaPassage& 3Let’s look at the&& 1&& .The boy’s name is John. There are three people&& 2&& his family.& 3&& father works in a bank(银行) and his& 4&& is a teacher. She teaches Chinese. He’s&& 5&& in&& 6&& Japanese school. He has many Japanese& 7&& there. Their class begins& 8&& eight o’clock. They& 9&& four lessons in the morning and two lessons in the& 10& .(&&& )1.A. boy&&B. dialogue&&C. picture&&&D. girl(&&& )2.A. of&&B. in&&&&C. at&&&&D. on(&&& )3.A. His&&B. Her&&&C. He&&&D. They(&&& )4.A. brother&B. sister&&&C. mother&&&D. father(&&& )5.A. in Grade Two&B. in Two grade&&C. in Grade two&D. in grade two(&&& )6.A. a&&&B. an&&&&C. the&&D. /(&&& )7.A. a friend&&B. friend&&& &C. friends&&D. the friends(&&& )8.A. in&&&B. at&&&&C. on&&&D. of(&&& )9.A. has&&&B. is&&&&C. are&&D. have(&&& )10.A. morning&&B. afternoon&&C. evening&&D. noonPassage& 4It’s a fine day today. Jim’s family& 1&& having a picnic(野餐) .They put a big cloth (布)on the ground(地面).& 2&& it are some yellow bananas, red apples,&& 3&& and some white eggs. The woman in the white trousers& 4&& Mrs Green. She is thirty-five . She is&& 5&& English teacher in No. 12 Middle School. The man is&& 6&& father. He is forty. His shirt is black and his trousers& 7&& yellow. He is a teacher, too. They have a black car, but you can’t see& 8&& in the picture.& 9&& that boy? That’s Jim. He is drinking(喝水).His shirt is green. The girl& 10& him is his sister, Kate.& 11&&& is in a red dress today. Can you see the bag? Yes, it’s behind their father. What a nice picture& 12& .(&&& )1.A. is&&&&B. are&&C. isn’t&&&D. aren’t(&&& )2.A. In&&&&B. Near&&C. On&&&D. Under(&&& )3.A. oranges oranges& B. orange oranges&C. orange orange D. oranges orange(&&& )4.A. is&&&&B. are&&C. in&&&&D. am(&&& )5.A. a&&&&B. the&&C. an&&&&D. x(&&& )6.A. Sam&&&&B. Sam’s&&C. Sams’s&&&D. Sams’(&&& )7.A. are&&&&B. be&&&C. is&&&&D. have(&&& )8.A. them&&&B. him&&C. it&&&&D. her(&&& )9.A. What’s&&&B. Who’s&&C. Where’s&&D. How’s(&&& )10.A. back&&&B. behind&&C. of&&&&D. to(&&& )11.A. Her&&&B. Hers&&C. She&&&D. He(&&& )12.A. is it&&&B. it is&&C. is&&&&D. itUnit& 19&&&&&&&&&& Passage& 1& 1&& Miss Gao’s class there& 2&& 44 students. They are 22 boys and 22&& 3&& . All of the students are&& 4&& the playground now. They are& 5&& games.&& 6&& are playing football. Some are jumping. Some are running.& 7&& are the twins? They are& 8&& there. Look! Lucy is wearing green trousers& 9&& a white blouse. Lily& 10& blue trousers and a yellow sweater. They are playing happily.(&&& )1.A. In&&&B. On&&C. At&&&&D. Of(&&& )2.A. be&&&B. am&&C. is&&&&D. are(&&& )3.A. boys&&B. students&C. girl&&&D. girls(&&& )4.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&&D. under(&&& )5.A. play&&&B. plays&&C. playing&&&D. to play(&&& )6.A. Some&&B. Other&&C. Another&&D. Others(&&& )7.A. Where&&B. Who&&C. What&&&D. Whose(&&& )8.A. /&&&B. over&&C. at&&&&D. on(&&& )9.A. but&&&B. and&&C. or&&&&D. so(&&& )10.A. wear&&B. is wear&&C. wearing&&D. is wearingPassage& 2Li Lei is a middle school student. He is a good boy. Uncle Wu lives& 1&& him. Uncle Wu has&& 2&& children and he can’t see& 3&& . He works in the factory near Li Lei’s school. He goes to work at 7:30 in the morning and&& 4&& home at 4:30 in the afternoon.Li Lei goes to school at 8:00 in the morning and comes home at the&& 5&& time as Uncle Wu in the afternoon.&& 6&& weekdays Li Lei gets up early to take Uncle Wu& 7&& the factory. After school he takes Uncle Wu home. On Sundays Li Lei helps Uncle Wu&& 8&& the house and do some& 9&& .Uncle Wu thanks Li Lei very much. He says, “Li Lei is a good boy. He& 10&& my son. ”(&&& )1.A. next to&&B. next&&&C. nearly&&D. besides(&&& )2.A. not&&&B. not one&&&C. no&&&D. nobody(&&& )3.A. something&B. anything&&C. nothing&&D. every(&&& )4.A. goes&&&B. come&&&C. coming&&D. goes to(&&& )5.A. same&&B. some&&&C. different&D. differences(&&& )6.A. In&&&B. On&&&C. At&&&D. Of(&&& )7.A. away&&B. from&&&C. to&&&D. with(&&& )8.A. cleans&&B. cleaning&&C. cleanning&D. clean(&&& )9.A. cookers&&B. cooking&&C. cook&&D. cooks(&&& )10.A. looks&&B. look like&&C. likes&&D. is like文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐