英语在线翻译器问题(翻译)

英语翻译&_百度作业帮
be friendly to some other subjectsa bit of hard and tiredbe carefulbetween ...and ...watch football matchstamp collection shownewsnewspaperlearn fromThank you for your hard work 有什么不明白可以继续问,随时在线等.如果我的回答对你有帮助,请及时选为满意答案,谢谢~~
8. be kind to somebody9. other subjects10. have a little hard and upset11. attention please12. between sth and sth13.watch football game14. collect stamps15. news16. news paper17. learn a lot in middle school18. thank you for your hard work嘻嘻,你看看,合适不?
friendly of 9other subjects 10get into trouble11pay attention to 12.between A and B 13.watch football game 14.stamp collecting15.news16.newspaper17.study a lot from…18.thanks for you hard working
8. be friendly to sb9.some other subjects10. have a little hard and upset11. attention12. between...and...13.watch a football game14.stamp collection show15. news16. newspaper(这是一个单词,不是分开的)17. learn a lot from18. thanks for your hard work
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:打开手机微信扫描以下二维码,通过我们的公众微信学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
英语全能特训中心初级美语听说读写全能训练。¥598元/年
针对大学英语四级考试进行听说读写全能训练。¥198元/3个月
针对大学英语六级考试进行听说读写全能训练。¥198元/3个月
= 终身有效、永不过期的超级VIP会员。¥980元/永久
VOA英语听力、翻译、杂志、视频等下载特权。¥258元/年
英语翻译能力训练交流,英语翻译工作者心得体会,英语翻译佳作评论,英语翻译问题求助等。英语翻译题目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
3页免费5页1下载券2页免费4页¥2.002页免费3页2下载券2页免费8页1下载券15页免费7页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢6页1下载券6页免费45页免费15页3下载券19页3下载券
英语翻译题目|适​合​企​事​业​单​位​英​语​专​业​应​聘​者​测​试​,​英​语-级​水​平​试​用​,​希​望​有​用​!​李​梦
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语翻译问题!急求!
英语翻译问题!急求!
(1)Do you want to know my family? Let me tell you. There are for people in my family. My father is a driver. My mother is a worker She works in a machine factory. I have a sister. She is only eight years old.We are in the same school. I&m in Grade Three, but she&s in Grade One. We like sports. We have lunch at school. Sometimes we do our homework in the afternoon. On Sundays we often go to parks. We are very happy. We work hard.
(2)There are nineteen boys and twenty-eight girls in our class.One of the boys is English. His name is Sam. He is thirteen. Two of the girls are American. They are twins.Their names are Lucy and Jane. They are twelve. They are my friend. All of the other boys and girls are Chinese. We Chinese students all like the English boy and the American girls,and they like us, too. We play games together(一起). We help them and they help us.
  Look, there come the twins! They are coming this way. Let&s say hello to them.
(3)I am Tony Smith. I am twelve. I am in No. 101 Middle School. I&m in Class 2, Grade 7. My good friend is Jim Green. He is an English boy. He is twelve, too. He is in my class. He can speak good Chinese. Jane is in Class 2, too. I think she is a good girl. My Chinese teacher is Mr. Wang. His students like him. He is very cool.
(4)It is the first day of a new term. Everyone is very happy. They came to school early. Their new English teacher is Mr Hu. He says to his students. &Welcome back to school.& Mr Hu doesn&t know their names. But he has them on a piece of paper(纸). He wants to call their names. After that, a boy comes in, he is late. Mr Hu asks him to come to school earlier next time.
1.你想认识我的家庭吗?让我来给你介绍,我家有四口人,我的父亲是一个司机,母亲是一个机器工厂的工人。我妹妹今年8岁,我们在同一所学校读书。我读三年级,她读一年级。我们都喜欢运动。中午在学校吃午餐。下午有时我们做功课,周末我们经常去公园。我们非常幸福。我们努力工作。  

(1)想了解我的家庭吗?让我来告诉你。我家有四口人,爸爸是司机,妈妈是工人,她在一间机器工厂工作,我还有一个年仅8岁的妹妹,我们读同一间学校。我读三年级,她是一年级。我们都喜欢运动,我们在学校吃午餐,我们有时候下午做作业。星期天我们通常去公园,我们很开心,我们勤奋工作。
(2)我们班上有19名男生和28名女生,其中一个男生是英国人,他的名字叫山姆,13岁。有两个女生来自美国,他们是双胞胎,分别叫露西和珍,他们12岁,都是我的好朋友。其余的都是中国学生,我们中国学生都喜欢他们,他们也喜欢我们。我们一起玩耍,互相帮助。

看,双胞胎来了,他们向这边走来,我们去打招呼吧!
(3)我是史密斯·托尼,12岁,在101中学7年级2班读书。格林·吉姆是我的好朋友,他是一个英国男孩,也是12岁,他跟我同班,他能够讲流利的中文。珍也是2班的,我觉得她是一个好女孩。我们的中文老师是王先生,他的学生都很喜欢他,他很酷。
(4)今天是新学期的第一天,每个人都很开心,他们都很早来到学校,他们的新英语老师是胡先生。他跟学生说:“欢迎来到学校。”胡先生不知道他们的名字,但他有一份名单,他要点名。之后,一名男生进来,他迟到了。胡先生叫他下次早点来。
其他回答 (3)
 (1)你想知道我的家人吗?让我来告诉你。这是给个人在我家。我爸爸是一名司机。我的母亲是一名工人,她在一个机器的工厂。我有一个姐姐。她只是八年old.We在同一所学校。我在三年级,但她是一年级。我们喜欢体育运动。我们在学校吃午餐。有时我们做功课的下午。我们经常在星期天去公园。我们非常高兴。我们努力工作。  

你想知道我的家吗?让我告诉你 在我的家中有4个人 我爸爸是个司机 我妈妈是工人 她工作在机器工厂
我有一个妹妹
她只有8岁 我们在相同的学校 我在3年纪 但是她在1年纪 我们都爱运动 我们都在学校吃午饭 我们有时在下午做作业 我们总是在星期天去公园 我们非常开行 我们学习也很幸苦

下面太多了
加我QQ告诉你
我们班有19个男生和28个男生,有一个男生是英国人。他的名字叫萨姆。他今年13岁。有两个女生是美国人,她们是双胞胎。她们的名字是露西和简。她们今年12岁,她们都是我的朋友,其他所有的男生和女生都是中国人,我们所有的中国学生都喜欢那个英国男生和美国女生,他们也喜欢我们,我们在一起玩游戏,我们帮助他们,他们也帮助我们
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语问题并翻译_百度知道
英语问题并翻译
She always
___ blackA wears away
C wears out
D wears on
提问者采纳
请解释并翻译
wear是及物动词,后面不需要加介词
提问者评价
其他类似问题