这句话怎么翻译成英语在线翻译器啊,不要机器的谢谢

急!!!用所给的单词,填空白处,而且还要翻译成中文,不要机器翻译的,英语高手进,谢谢!!在线等_百度知道
急!!!用所给的单词,填空白处,而且还要翻译成中文,不要机器翻译的,英语高手进,谢谢!!在线等
所给的单词是:1.concerned 2.familiar 3.lively 4.contribute 5.raw 6.specific 7.react 8.somehow 9.function as 10.on end题目:1.When going out on business,I was deeply______about my mother's illness.
2.As a player,you should be very______with the rules of football.
3.We were told that a lot of______materials were needed to make such products.
4.Generally speaking,a trained dog can______a guide to a blind person.
5.To my surprise,the book I bought yesterday has______disappeared.
6.You say your company is in England.Can you be a bit more______?
7.Hi did not______even one idea to the discussion.
8.After the treatment,the patient seemed a little more______this morning.
9.Sometimes he could sit there for hours______.
10.We are eager to know how he______to your suggestion.
提问者采纳
1. When going out on business, I was deeply concerned about my mother's illness. 翻译:在出差的时候,我特别担心我妈妈的病情 2. As a player, you should be very familiar with the rules of football. 翻译:作为一个运动员,你应该特别熟悉足球的规则 3. We were told that a lot of raw materials were needed to make such products. 翻译:我们被告知,生产这样的产品需要大量的原材料 4. Generally speaking, a trained dog can function as a guide to a blind person. 翻译:一般来说,一条经过训练的狗可以起到给盲人当向导的作用 5. To my surprise, the book I bought yesterday has somehow disappeared. 翻译:奇怪的是,我昨天买的书不知什么原因消失了 6. You say your company is in England. Can you be a bit more specific? 翻译:你说你的公司在英国,能说的更具体一些吗? 7. He did not contribute even one idea to the discussion. 翻译:那次讨论中,他连一个想法都没有提供 8. After the treatment, the patient seemed a little more lively this morning. 翻译:通过治疗,那个病人今天早晨看起来好像精神多了 9. Sometimes he could sit there for hours on end. 翻译:有时候,他可以连续坐在那里好几个小时 10. We are eager to know how he reacts to your suggestion. 翻译:我们急切的想知道他对你的建议有什么反映
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
1.concerned出差的时候,我非常担心妈妈的病情2.familiar 作为足球运动员,你要非常清楚比赛规则3. raw我们获知生产这样的产品需要大量的原材料4.be functioned as一般来说,经过训练的狗能为盲人引路5.somehow奇怪的是,我昨天借的书找不到了6.specific你说你公司在英格兰,能够在具体点吗?7. contribute他对我们正在讨论的话题无计可施8.lively经过治疗,病人今天早上看起来精神多了9. on end有时,他能够直直地坐在那里几个小时10.reacts我们非常想知道他对你建议的反应
1.concerned 2.familiar 3.raw 4.function as
5.somehow 6.specific7.contribute 8.lively 9.on end 10.reacts就不翻译了
给eastnok分,谢谢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助请问这句话怎么翻译成英语啊?不要机器的。_百度知道
请问这句话怎么翻译成英语啊?不要机器的。
今天我们单位换了一个新的领导,这个新领导是个女人,我不喜欢她。
提问者采纳
Today, a new boss came into our department.The new boss is a woman.I don't really like her.
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
today a new leader came to our unit.the new leader is a woman.i don't like her .
today, a new leader comes to our company, she is a woman, I don't like her.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句话怎么翻译成英语的呢。不要机器的。谢谢你们了_百度知道
这句话怎么翻译成英语的呢。不要机器的。谢谢你们了
这个展会效果不是非常理想,因为我们去年曾经参展,客户都是国内的,国外基本没什么客户。而且学生年轻人居多,多是走马观花看看而已。当时也得看你的客户群是哪里的了,要是国外的,我个人而言不是很看好
提问者采纳
The effect of the exhibition was not clearly seen because most of the participants in our exhibition last year were home ones and there were hardly any from other countries. What's more, they were mostly young people,who just paid a cursory visit. Even at that time it depended on where your customers came from. If there had been any foreigners,I don't think they would have placed too much hope in it.. (你好,我感觉,你的最后一句话好像表达得不清楚)
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
The effect of the exhibition is not ideal enough ,because most of our clients were come from foreign nations in the exhibition of last year,we had no much clients in foreign nations,what's more,the majority is made of students and young people who just gave a hurried and cursory glance.It also depended on where your client groups come from at that moment ,if it is native,I don't hold too much expectation.
This effect is not very good show, because last year we have exhibitors, customers are domestic and foreign basic no customers.Also, students are mostly young, mostly cursory look at it. At that time also depends on your customer base is where, and if foreign countries,to me it not good 大概就这样嘞如果不好再自己修改下吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
Not only costumes can shown that what characteristic you are, ideals and sentiments :自己翻译的,high culture accomplishment or not, we can remember not only modern times suit , integration and coexistence is the phenomenon which every ages existed, food,that is, but also reflect your pursuit , the image of thought, add the Western fashion elements into designing traditional costume, display people’s style.The chinese and Western clothing, extensive and in depth elements which related to the people’s daily life.  Costumes are personality of people, shelter, are the props of the life stage.参考资料, use in human life,  people express themselves to society according to the clothing, is the media which transmitting the non-lingustic information in people’s daily life, association
love.  The clothing Differences vary from different nations and
regions which the mutual interaction, the elegance social customs or not  Costumes are self-expression towards gender. With the global economy integration process to speed up, integration trend of Chinese and Western cultural dress has been strengthen unprecedentedly.  Now with the development of economic globalization, but also reflects the extent of spiritual civilization,the costumes feature of a nation infiltrate the profound culture meaning of a nation , not only
it reflects material civilization level. Modern Western dress has been widely recognized by world, while Chinese elements are affecting the development of the internat......余下全文>>
zengjingccc88 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
With the development of economic globalization today.In human life, people&#39, the most extensive, it reflects the degree of spiritual civilization, words.What is that you can dress. The key is to find this pointOf Oriental culture, social performance, we can think of little, find the ethnic culture and cultural integration point of datong,People through the outfit, is added, leading pledgeAct the role ofing is most closely related daily life, occupy the international status of dress, different regions of clothing is endless and same, is human life YuYanXing central intelligence transmission media, the western dress culture fusion tendency and unprecedented, a fashion with national characteristics in traditional costume design, roads into the western and Chinese fashionable element.elegant outfit, but China still have their clothing distinct national characteristics, use of words, thoughts, the association, should consider the impact of globalization under the importance of keeping national characteristics, cultural literacy level, implicative meaningful for the qipao in western dress culture, it besides the image reflected material civilization level.Clothing is of personality, is one of the first layer of the skin, clothing and shelter, but modern suit, element that is affecting the development of the international fashion circle, is the medieval European grand luxuriant nobility clothing, also can reflect your pursuit. Clothing is voeceless language, ideal and sen......余下全文>>
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &