我和弟弟一起的英语在线翻译器翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:今天我和大姨和表弟一起去小姨家玩。小姨家好难找到我们找了好久才找到了小姨家,小姨家好漂亮,环境也很好。是什么意思?
今天我和大姨和表弟一起去小姨家玩。小姨家好难找到我们找了好久才找到了小姨家,小姨家好漂亮,环境也很好。
问题补充:
Today my aunt and cousin and aunt went home to play. Hard to find our aunt home to find a long time to find a home aunt, aunt home so beautiful, the environment is also very good.
Today I have to go with his cousin and aunt and aunt house for some fun. aunt good house we find difficult to find her a long time before they find the aunt, aunt home so beautiful, environment is also very good.
Today I and the oldest maternal aunt and the younger male cousin go to the sister-in-law family to play together.The sister-in-law family good difficult to find us to look only then had found the sister-in-law family for a long time, the sister-in-law family well attractive, the environment very is
Today I went to aunt Addie's House with my aunt and cousin. Aunt Addie's so difficult to find what we are looking for a long time to find aunt Addie, aunt Addie home beautiful, environment is also very good.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译_百度作业帮
He often goes to watch movies with my brother and gives me lots of fun如还有不懂的,还可以继续追问哦\(^o^)/~
He often took me and my brother to see the films, he brought me a lot of fun
He often takes me and brother to go to a movie, it takes me much happy
Often, He takes me and my younger brother to the cinma which pleased me a lot.英语翻译我弟弟每天花许多时间看电视我的笔友从欧洲给我寄了张明信片钓鱼是轻松的这个星期六一起去看电影把.(要写两个)调节饮食是十分重要的._百度作业帮
英语翻译我弟弟每天花许多时间看电视我的笔友从欧洲给我寄了张明信片钓鱼是轻松的这个星期六一起去看电影把.(要写两个)调节饮食是十分重要的.
My brother spends much time watching TV everyday.My penfriend sent me a card from Europe.Fishing is relaxable.Shall we go to the cinema this Saturday.Let's go to see the film this Saturday.It's important to balance your diet.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐