(著文翻译)
(yunhang2012)
第三方登录:翻译成中文,谢谢!왕따..
不是自己人
왕따=>排斥,排挤,(被孤立 或者在 合不来)
被孤立,被排斥
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
我想说的是:当你感觉到你在迪拜或和他在一起的生活无论如何也不能继续下去,请回到我身边,我会一直在这里等你!这是我唯一的请求……希望你能明白我……
是苹果公司,原称苹果电脑公司
如果帮到了你,希望好评啊,谢谢~
血压长期增高致肾脏细小动脉硬化,会逐渐影响肾脏功能。高血压病早期仅有肾小动脉痉挛,而临床上一般没有明显的泌尿系统症状;到后期,高血压可促进肾小动脉发生玻璃样变性或肾小...
大家还关注请翻译成中文,谢谢!
09-08-26 &
YOU may know actor Yoon Eun hye (尹恩惠) from the hit Korean drama Princess Hours (《宫》). She played a pretty, smart young princess and became popular for the role. But the 23-year-old has changed her image completely for The 1st Shop of the Coffee Prince (《咖啡王子一号店》). In the new show she plays a tomboy.&I'm more interested in unusual roles,& Yoon says. &But I need to be confident to play them.&In Coffee Prince, Yoon plays Go Eun Chan. Go's life is both bitter and sweet. She has to take any job she can get to support her family, but she never loses her passion for life.One day she gets a job in a coffee shop called Coffee Prince. Its owner is Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo, 孔侑). He is a bad-tempered man and doesn't know what he wants in life.Go has short hair and wears baggy clothing. People m Choi thinks this too. Go begins to fall in love with Choi and Choi with Go, but he thinks Go is a boy and doesn't know what to do.Yoon worked hard for the role in Coffee Prince. She studied how men behave in life. To get a husky (沙哑的) voice, she sang at the top of her voice in a KTV. &I wanted to do the best I could with the role. I would have been ashamed with any less effort,& she said.YOU see Show Luo from Taiwan everywhere: he hosts talk shows, gives concerts and stars in TV dramas. Now, he has his own photo book, Show on Stage (《罗志祥进化三部曲》). The book hits stores in January. So how does Luo manage to do all these things? The pop star gave Teens an interview.Teens: Tell us how you can do so many jobs so well?Luo: Four years ago, I changed myself from singer to host. I wasn't getting any work singing. I got a chance to host and made sure I made the most of it. I take all my work very seriously now.Teens: How do you develop your talent?Luo: I love to teach myself. When I was a child, I learnt to play the drums by hitting bottles and cans at home. I watched videos to learn dance steps. But because I wanted to be a professional
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 韩文在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐