求把下面中文句子汉译英在线翻译句子成英文,最好能汉译英在线翻译句子得有含蓄点有感情些!

急求!谁能帮我翻译下面的句子!翻译成英文,要用到括号里的词!非常感谢!_百度知道
急求!谁能帮我翻译下面的句子!翻译成英文,要用到括号里的词!非常感谢!
1.这对年轻夫妇秒年个 在镇上买一栋房子,但现在买不起。(afford)2.不能再等了,得马上走。(afford)3.他把房子照料得很好,每两年粉刷一次。(every)4.他把家具搬进了另一个房间.(move)5他们决定搬家,因为他们不喜欢住在这个地区。(move house)6.李明和其他4位同学住一套公寓。(share)
提问者采纳
1、The young couple of seconds a year in the town to buy a house, but can't afford it now.2、Can't wait to go at once.3、His house in the care of very well, every two years of paint.4、He pushed the furniture moved to the other room.5、They decided to move house because they don't like living in this area.6、Li ming and the other four students to share an apartment.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.The young couple seconds in town last year, but now buy a house to buy.2.Can't wait to go.3.He took good care of the house once every two years, the paint.4.He moved to another room furniture.5.They decided to move, because they don't like living in this area.6.Li Ming and other four students live in an apartment.
1.This young couple is going to buy a house at the town,but they couldn't afford now2.Coudn't afford to wait any more,we must leave now.3.He took good care of the house,paint every two years once.4.He moved the furnitures into another room5.They decided to move the house,cause they don't like to live in this area6.Liming andhis four classmates shared one apartment.
1.The young couple want to buy a house in the town,but they can^t afford it.2.I^ve got to go,I can^t afford the time.3.The house was took good care by him,he paint it every two years.4.He moved the funiture into the other room.5.Since he didn^t like this region,he decided to move house.6.LiMing share the apartment with other 4 classmates.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本人和女朋友相处已有半年感情一直很好,请问有什么好的句子或诗句要能发说说的,最好是英文及翻译?_百度知道
本人和女朋友相处已有半年感情一直很好,请问有什么好的句子或诗句要能发说说的,最好是英文及翻译?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
----------------十句经典中英文爱情名言 1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。 3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。 4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。 6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。 8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。 10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。 希望能帮到你
其他类似问题
诗句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把下例句子翻译成英文1.你能把这本书借给我吗?2.乌云出现在天空中。3.我刚才把我的钱包藏在床下面。4.他打开灯,开始写作业。5.他伤害了我的感情。
把下例句子翻译成英文1.你能把这本书借给我吗?2.乌云出现在天空中。3.我刚才把我的钱包藏在床下面。4.他打开灯,开始写作业。5.他伤害了我的感情。
按顺序翻译。
1.can you lend this book to me?2.the black clouds appeared in the sky.3.i hid my purse under the bed just now.4.he turned on the light and began to finish his homework.5.he hurt my feeling.
①Could you lend the book to me ②Dark clouds appear in the sky ③I just put my wallet under the bed. ④He turned on the light, start their homework ⑤He hurt my feelings
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导我喜欢你你是我独家的记忆,谁也不行从我身体中拿走你在我感情的封锁区。将这句话翻译成英文_百度知道
我喜欢你你是我独家的记忆,谁也不行从我身体中拿走你在我感情的封锁区。将这句话翻译成英文
英文流利点哦
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I like you and you are my exclusive memory .nobody can take you from the locking area of my heart bottom .
I like you is my sole memory, who also not from my body take you in my feelings of the closed area.
I love you you are my exclusive memory, who can't also from my body take you in my heart.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:沟通是人与人之间信息、思想与感情的传递过程,以求思想达成一致和感情的通畅。是什么意思?
沟通是人与人之间信息、思想与感情的传递过程,以求思想达成一致和感情的通畅。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
The communication is between the human and the human the information, the thought and the sentimental transmission process, the thought achieves consistent and sentimental unobstructed in order to.
Is communication between people and information, thoughts and feelings of the transfer process, in order to agree on the idea and feeling smooth.
Is communication between people and information, thoughts and feelings of the transfer process, in order to agree on the idea and feeling smooth.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐