monitor 造句子,简单一些,要汉译英在线翻译句子。谢谢!

英语急急用图片上的短语造句(要简单点的并且翻译句子意思)谢谢(画掉的不用造句了)_百度知道
提问者采纳
为什么人们要忍受贫穷呢:他们总算能在某事上达成一致。I did not mean to hurt you。At last they can agree on something, i can finally solve this problem.意为。I prefer to walk to school rather than take a bus:简把露西看做自己的女儿,她是你的母亲:我没想要伤害你, after all.意为,我更喜欢走路去学校。You should keep silent in the classroom, many state leaders hold a meeting in China,最终我才能解决这个问题,毕竟,很多国家领导人在北京举行了会议.意为.意为:你不应该恨她。Why do people have to suffer through poverty。Thanks to your help.意为.意为, she is your mother?意为。The two brothers were fighting over the doll:日本在二战中战败。To control the environmental pollution:一家人沉默/安静的坐着:多亏了你:为了治理环境污染?Japan was defeated in World War ii:比起坐公共汽车Jane takes Lucy as her daughter.意为.意为:在教室里要保持安静。You should not hate her.意为。The family sat in silence.意为:这两兄弟正在抢一个玩具.意为
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
my parents fighted over money
I prefer to watch TV rather than do my homework
thanks to you helped me so much
my school held a meeting last week
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求海贼王中句子的一些翻译,中文翻译英文,不要有道等软件翻译的,谢谢!_百度知道
求海贼王中句子的一些翻译,中文翻译英文,不要有道等软件翻译的,谢谢!
想要的话可以全部给你我是要成为海贼王的男人!海贼王。”于是所有的男子汉航向伟大的航路追逐梦想!拥有财富,我把所有财宝全都放在那里了,权利拥有世界上一切的海贼王哥尔D罗杰在临死前说的一句话让人们趋之若鹜奔向大海“想要的得财宝吗。去找吧,名声,我当定了!世界开始迎来了大海贼时代
提问者采纳
The last words from Goal. D. Roger, makepeople rush to the sea. King of Pirates. All the men heading the great route to their dream. To find it,definately will be me! All the wealth? If youwant!&quot, then it will all be yours,Do you want to get precious, benefits will belong to me, the king of pirates. I put all the precious just inthere.&quot! Theworld began to usher in the era of piratesI am the man to be king of Pirates
提问者评价
其他类似问题
权利拥有世界上一切的海贼王哥尔D罗杰在临死前说的一句话让人们趋之若鹜奔向大海“想要的得财宝吗!拥有财富!海贼王, the One Piece!Possessing of wealthI am the man who will become the King of privates: ” My treasure?想要的话可以全部给你.我是要成为海贼王的男人,我当定了,名声,我把所有财宝全都放在那里了, fame。”于是所有的男子汉航向伟大的航路追逐梦想; Therefore all men started to set sail, right to have everything in the world, One Piece Gol D Roger uttered final words before he died!
I left everything I owned, you can have it, in One Piece&quot, which made people scramble towards the sea. Seek it out? If you want。去找吧, drove into the great route of chasing the dream, the world began to usher in an era of big pirates!世界开始迎来了大海贼时代. I dare to be the King of private
按默认排序
其他3条回答
right to have all the world'hommes英文;ai mis en place、それがすべてそれを见つけるためにあなたになりたい私はすべてそこに配置されたすべての富を手に入れた? Voulons tout pour vous être le trouver je mets toutes les richesses qui y sont placés tous、の所持が正しい世界のすべてのピースゴルDロジャーは? Want it all to be you to find it I put all the riches all placed there, &quot! Monde a commencé à ouvrir la voie à l&#39?宝を取得したい! World began to usher iso all of the man heading the great route chasing a dream、名声. &quot!Posses Piece Gol D Roger was dying to say a word to let people あなたは!富:私は男性の作品になるつもりだった!Penvie de dire un mot pour que les gens se préyou wantavoir toutes pièces Gol D Roger le monde mourait d&#39,allais devenir un morceau d&#39。&quot, droit d&#39、&quot, tout le titre la grande route courir un rêve homme。法语;vous voulez obtenir le trésor、人々が海に向かって突进させて単语を言って死にかけていたたため;Donc!世界は大海贼时代の到来を告げるようになった:J'だから梦を追いかけて伟大なルートを见出した男のすべて, when I set up、私が设定したとき. &quot! One Piece, la gloire! One Piece.日文, lorsque j&#39!ワンピース;ère de grands pirates:I was going to become a Piece of men, &quot
I want to become one piece man! One piece, I when set!
The possession of wealth, reputation, the right to have the world all in one piece, D Roger in the dying words let peoplescramble for towards the sea &want to treasure? Can want it all to you. To find it, I put all the treasure they put in there.& So the man heading to all the great route chasing the dream! The world began to usher in the era of big pirates.
I was going to become a Piece of men! One Piece, when I set up!Possession of wealth, fame, right to have all the world's Piece Gol D Roger was dying to say a word to let people rush towards the sea, &you want to get the treasure? Want it all to be you to find it I put all the riches all placed there. &so all of the man heading the great route chasing a dream! World began to usher in era of big pirates.
海贼王的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您要查找的是不是:
LCD-Monitor
液晶显示器
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. a pocket calculator with LCD
液晶袖珍计算器
来自《权威词典》
2. The LCD will be much cheaper in the short run, I suppose.
我想, 要不了多久液晶荧幕就更加便宜了.
来自《简明英汉词典》
3. His eyes shifted to the LCD panel set into the plastic ceiling.
他的眼神转移到LCD面板设置成塑胶的上限.
来自互联网
4. The system precisely calibrates all of your CRT, LCD, and laptop displays.
该系统精确地测定你的CRT 、 LCD和笔记本电脑显示器.
来自互联网
5. The current channel number flashes on the LCD screen.
目前的频道数目闪烁对LCD屏幕上.
来自互联网
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
LCD-Monitor
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:英文句子翻译,并请简单分析一下句子结构,谢谢_百度知道
英文句子翻译,并请简单分析一下句子结构,谢谢
Own 4 per cent in equities for each year until you need the money as defined by your investment period above and own bonds for the rest.
提问者采纳
不知道这个整体是什么。个人认为两个own后面的东西是并列的,你将拥有剩余的债券。应该是你的收益包括两部分。for the rest 是剩余的意思每年你将持股百分之四以及其余的债券,即意味着有一部分跟它一起构成一个整体。没有上下文,比较不好准确解释其含义,翻译上有些局限,只能拥有其中的一部分吧,直到你需要上面所界定的投资期间内投资的钱。对某些经济问题不是太了解。但是这样感觉不太顺,意译大概意思可能是--你讲拥有每年4%的股份直到你需要钱,撤资后,所以bonds 暂时译为债券,并撤出投资期间说投入的钱时
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
句子翻译,直到你需要上面所提到的投资期间内的钱或者是剩余的股份,这是句子的核心,再来分析这段状语。for the rest 修饰bond:每年你将持股百分之四. bonds 是和money 并列的成分:You own 4 per cent in equities for each year until you need the money and bonds。as defined by your investment period above 定语修饰 the money.即.这段是状语, until you need the money as defined by your investment period above and own bonds for the restYou own 4 per cent in equities for each year
  如上述的您的投资周期所规定的,每年你拥有4%的股权直至你需要这笔钱,而其余的是债券,也为您所有。整体是并列关系,and 后的own bonds for the rest.和前面部分并列。Own 4 per cent in equities for each year为主句, until you need the money为时间状语从句,as defined by your investment period above为方式状语从句,
英文句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐