在线等翻译!!!!!!!!!!汉译英在线翻译朗读 翻译的好追分!!...

中译英,求大侠救命!!!!!!!!!!在线苦等!满意一定追分!!!!救命啊。。。。。。。要人工翻译_百度知道
中译英,求大侠救命!!!!!!!!!!在线苦等!满意一定追分!!!!救命啊。。。。。。。要人工翻译
请务必提前20分钟到达影剧院(sure,20 minutes aheadof time)应该鼓励学生积极参加户外活动(part)为了防止更多人感染禽流感,医院决定尽快将这些病人隔离开来(prevent sb。。。from,infect。。。with)无论你目前的处境多么糟糕,只要你对自己有信心,你就一定能找到出路的。(however,have confidence in oneself)众所周知,这位科学家一生致力于科学研究并为我国的农业作出了杰出的贡献。(devote)
提问者采纳
请务必提前20分钟到达影剧院(sure,20 minutes aheadof time)Be sure to arrive at the cinema 20 minutes ahead of time.应该鼓励学生积极参加户外活动(part)Students should be encouraged to take more active part in out-door activities.为了防止更多人感染禽流感,医院决定尽快将这些病人隔离开来(prevent sb。。。from,infect。。。with)To prevent more people infected with bird flu, the hospital decided to seperate these patients as soon as possible.无论你目前的处境多么糟糕,只要你对自己有信心,你就一定能找到出路的。(however,have confidence in oneself)However difficult is your situation, you will find your way if you have confidence in yourself.众所周知,这位科学家一生致力于科学研究并为我国的农业作出了杰出的贡献。(devote)It is well known that this scientist devoted his whole life in scientific research and made great contribution to our country's agriculture.
提问者评价
多谢救命之恩,分已给你咯
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中译英的相关知识
其他2条回答
1、Be sure to check 20 minutes at the cinema.2、Students should be encouraged to take part in outdoor activities.3、In order to prevent more people infected with bird flu, the hospital decided to isolate these patients as soon as possible.4、No matter how bad your present situation, as long as you have confidence in yourself, you'll find a way.5、As is known to all, the scientist devoted his life to science research for our country's agriculture and made outstanding contributions。
please make sure to arrive at the theater 20 minutes ahead ot time Students should be encouraged to take part in outdoor activitiesIn order to prevent more people infected with bird flu, the hospital decided to isolate these patients as soon as possible.however
bad your current
situation is , as long as you have confidence in yourself, you'll find a way out .As is known to all, the scientist devoted his life to scientific
research and made outstanding
contributions to the agriculture of our country
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需中文翻译成英文! 在线等!! 谢谢了!!!大虾赶紧来啊~~~ 不要机器翻译!!!翻译好肯定追加分!!_百度知道
急需中文翻译成英文! 在线等!! 谢谢了!!!大虾赶紧来啊~~~ 不要机器翻译!!!翻译好肯定追加分!!
大概内容: 记得那是在科大一个平常再也不能平常的晚上,忙碌了一天难得闲下来给父母打个电话,因为宿舍信号不好,一般打电话都会去电梯口那,今天也不例外。可能是因为前些日子有同学跳楼自杀的原因,晚上几乎没有人在电梯口那打电话,今天也不例外,就我自己一人。科大的电梯从一楼到五楼是没有按钮的,只可以到五楼以上的楼层,平时的电梯门一直是关着的,我们都已经习惯了电梯口的这种状态。小时候的我就怕天黑,是一个很胆小的女生,怕到晚上睡觉都要开着灯才能入睡。也许今晚在宿舍看恐怖片的缘故,今晚和妈妈打电话聊天的时候我格外紧张,一直提心吊胆的,一边和妈妈聊天一边在想前段时间同学跳楼的事,周围宁静的气氛让我感觉到格外的阴森恐怖。虽然电话里该聊的还聊着,可是脑海里一直在重复跳楼的画面在吓自己。默默的看着电梯门,就在这一刻,我震惊了,震惊的说不出话来,电梯门缓慢的打开了,里面站着一个人,目光呆滞的看着我,我被吓到了,条件反射的告诉了她一声,这是二楼。电梯从来没在二楼打开过,一直在提心吊胆的打电话,最怕的意外居然真的发生了,我不敢相信自己的眼睛,哦,我的上帝。只要意思差不多就可以!400左右英文!
提问者采纳
it was just a night like any other at the university. after a busy day, i finally had the time to give my parents a call. unfortunately, the reception in the dormitary was always a little dodgy and calls are normally made near the elevators. today was no exception so i had no choice but to go out there alone. The elevators in the university have no buttons from the first to fifth floor and it only accesses the floors beyond the fifth. normally, the doors to the elevators are closed and the entire student body is already used to sseing this sight. since young, i have been terrified of the dark. being a timid girl, i even need night lights to soothe my fear of the dark. it might have been because of all the horror movies i have been watching lately, i felt extra jumpy and stressed out during the call with my parents tonight. there was a chill in the air that made the hairs on my back stand on ends that night which made me flash back to the tme when one of our classmates committed suicide the whole time i was on the phone. The atmosphere was also so eerie.....太长了懒得想
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
哈哈。。。错了。。。不要用了。。。呜呜~
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英 急急!! 好的追加分!! 要语法正确的!!!!! 翻译网站上随便找的不要!!翻译好的序号标清楚_百度知道
汉译英 急急!! 好的追加分!! 要语法正确的!!!!! 翻译网站上随便找的不要!!翻译好的序号标清楚
1通过实验研究员们找到了结果。 2通过改变设计工程师们创造了更好的发动机。3通过天天阅读的方法,我们对英语有了新的认识。4通过不断的浇水我们使小苗长得更好。5通过翻译的方法,他对英语更感兴趣了。
提问者采纳
1.By conducting experiments, researchers have found out the results.2.By changing the designs, engineers have created a better engine. 3.We have renewed our understanding of English by reading everyday.4.We have made the plantlets grow up better by continually watering.5.He has become more interested in English via translation. 简单啰嗦两句:翻译考察的重点在于“通过”,即对方式状语从句的考察,可以用BY+DOING或介词through、VIA+doing/动名词的结构实现。另外,句子都有“通过...,....”强调个体通过努力或付出所得到的结果或影响,所以主句最好都使用完成时态。回答完毕
提问者评价
谢谢 因为上课后老师讲by的用法 所以留了翻译作业 但我提问题的时候忘了提示 你很细心诶O(∩_∩)O~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
其他4条回答
1 Experimental results of researchers found2 Design engineers to create a better by changing the engine.3 We approach every day after reading a new understanding of English.4 We keep watering the seedlings grow better.5 He adopted the method of translation is more interested in English.
1.By conducting experiments, researchers found out the reasons.2.Engineers created a better engine by changing the designs.3.We have different ideas of English by everyday reading.4.Seedlings grow better because we water them everyday.5.By translating, he gained more interest in English.
1. The researchers have found the result with experiments.2. The engineers has invented a better engine by the means of changing the design.3. We have gotten a new learning about English in the way of an everyday reading.4. We have made the plantlets grow up better by continually watering.5. He becomes more interested in English through (或:via) translation.
1。The researchers found the result by experiment.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译(初二英语)在线等 我会追加分!!!!!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英文翻译(初二英语)在线等 我会追加分!!!!!!
英文翻译(初二英语)在线等 我会追加分!!!!!!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英文翻译(初二英语)在线等 我会追加分!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英文翻译(初二英语)在线等 我会追加分!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:4.God helps those who help themselves1.2.Learning without thinking is a dangerous thing.An apple a day keeps the doctor away.Laughter is the best medicine.He who laughs last laughs best.3.6.5.Two heads are better than one,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:笑(笑声)是最好的良药。41,让医生远离你.上帝会帮助那些自救的人。6.一天一个苹果。3.两人的思考比一人好。5。)2(谁)笑到最后才是笑的最好的.学而不思则罔(只学习不思考是一件危险的事情解决方案2:谢谢 给你加15分 凑个整解决方案3:。三个臭皮匠。笑是最好的良药,顶个诸葛亮。学而不思则罔。自助者天助之。 6。 2,远离医生。笑到最后的人笑得最好。 4。 3。一日一苹果。 5通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:明天将有一场演讲比赛 There a tomorrow 每天打扫教室是她的工作 ___ he...答:明天将有一场演讲比赛 There will be a speech contest tomorrow. 每天打扫教室是她的工作 _It's__ her job __to_ _clean__ the classroom every day 要想成名我该怎么办 __What__ can I do __to get famous__ ____ ____? 累了吗?停下来休息一...=========================================== 五、根据中文意思,完成下列句子,每空填一词,缩写算一个词。(每小题1分,共10分) 46. 关于说英语,有些学生说得挺好。 __________ __________ speaking English, some s...===========================================[1]动词原形[2]选B as的词组有 the...as , as...as[3]选C speak English well well是副词修饰动词speak 而good是形容词不能修饰动词&&&&be good at=do we...===========================================talent for playing basketball, and what's more important, he works really hard in doing everything. Now he plays basketball very well and beautifully, he speaks good English t...===========================================但是我很健康。我每天都做运动,通常是当我从学校回家的时候。我的饮食习惯也相当好,我试着吃许多蔬菜。每天我都吃水果喝牛奶。我从不喝咖啡。当然我也喜欢垃圾食品,我...=========================================== Fire can help people in many ways.But it can also be very harmful.Fire can make water hot and house warm,give light and cook food.But fire can bum things,too.It can make tree...=========================================== How to make dumplingsToday is Sunday. It is 10:30 in the morning. My mother is my mother taught me how to dumplings said to me: "First, you must be prepared and pork...===========================================一.根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词 1.我认为数学和英语一样重要. I think math is__as____important____as_____Eglish. 2.三十多个学生参加了那次聚会. ___More_...===========================================亲爱的尼克, 谢谢你的来信。很抱歉你不能好好享受你的休息日。我的日子就能被(重大的)。我去(首都),我除以每年拜访(博物馆)。这是有趣的)。我们看到(许多旧的东西都堆在...=========================================== It is an honour to me to attend the meeting. 参加这个会,对我来说是一种荣誉。 二、定冠... usually have lunch at school. 8、科目前不加。如: We learn Chinese, maths, English and...=========================================== My last weekend Last weekend , it was a good day and a bad day . Here is the good news . I went to the park with my brother . They were very nice : the blue sky , the green tree...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐