在线等翻译!!!!!!!!!!汉译英在线翻译句子 翻译的好追分!!...

╯0╰高手帮忙翻译一下论文摘要(汉译英),不要在线翻译,好的再追加分,谢谢了!(在线等)
包装设计是现代艺术的重要组成部分,是视觉传达的一种重要手段。表面上它是用来保护产品的工具,实际上它是一种信息的传递者,是一种产品品质的宣传者,更是一种文化的载体。无论在理论上,还是在实践中,都应把包装设计作为一种文化形态来对待,从而使得我们能够准确全面地去分析总结,进而将更好、更新颖、更美观、更实用的包装设计展现给消费者。
本文旨在从中西文化差异的角度分析包装设计的不同。文化是人类在社会历史实践中所创造的物质财富和精神财富的总和。每一种社会形态都有与其相适应的文化,每一种文化都随着社会物质生产的发展而发展。社会物质生产发展的连续性,决定文化的发展也具有连续性和历史继承性。包装设计的发展是建立在文化基础之上的,包装设计从多方面传递文化信息。文化影响着包装设计的发展方向。
中西文化差异会影响企业对包装设计的选择。在不同文化中,人们对沟通和信息的反应方式的不同会影响到媒体的可用性。如中国人比较看重权威人士的证明,这些都使企业在从事全球化包装设计之前不得不考虑各种不同形式的产品在不同国家和地区的包装形式。
关键词:文化观念;中西方差异;包装设计
Packaging design is an important component of modern art, as well as an important tool of visual communication. On the surface, it is a tool used to protect products, but in fact, it is a transmission of information, and is an advocate for quality products, and also a carrier of culture. Whether in theory or in practice, should the packaging design as a cultural form to treat, allowing us to accurately analyze a comprehensive summary, which will be better and more innovative, more beautiful, more practical packaging design demonstrate to consumers.
The purpose of this paper is from the perspective of differences comparing between Chinese and Western analysis of the different packaging design. Culture is the history of mankind in society created by the practice of the material and spiritual wealth combined. Have a social form of each is suited to its culture, a culture of each material with the development of production. Social continuity of the development of material production makes the decision of the development of cultural continuity and historical inheritance. The development of packaging design is built on the basis of culture, packaging design a multi-cultural information transfer. Culture has impact on the direction of development of packaging design.
Differences between Chinese and Western cultures will affect the business of packaging design choice. In different cultures, communication and information about the response of the different ways affect the availability of the media. Comparison of Chinese values, such as proof of an authoritative, all enterprises engaged in packaging design before globalization can not but consider the different kinds of products in different countries and regions in packaged form.
Keywords: differences between the East and the W packaging design
手动翻译。
Pack the design is a modern art of importance constitute the part, is a kind of important means that the sense of vision inform.Superficial it is a tool that uses to protect the product, actually it the one who is a kind of information to deliver, the one who is a kind of publicity of product quality, is also carry of a kind of culture body.Regardless and theoretically, is still in the fulfillment, should be a kind of cultural appearance to the packing design to treat, thus make us accurate to go to the analytical summary completely, then design the better, more novel, more beautiful and more practical packing to emerge to the consumer.
This text aim is in from the dissimilarity of the angle analysis
packing design of the west cultural difference.The culture is the total of the material wealth and the spirit wealth that the mankind create in social history practice.Each social appearanceses contain culture that adapts mutually with it, each culture develops with the development that the social material produce.The social material produces the consecution of the development, the development that decides the culture also has the consecution and histories to inherit sex.The development that packs the design is an establishment at the cultural foundation on of, pack the design from deliver the cultural information in many ways.The culture affects the development direction of pack the design.
Medium west cultural difference will affect the business enterprise to the choice of the packing design.In different culture, the people are different from reaction method of information of to communication and will affect the medium and can use sex.Relatively think greatly of the certificate of the authorities such as the Chinese, these are all and have to make the business enterprise consider the product of various different form before be engaged in the globalization packing design at different nation and the packing form of the region.
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.&&【已解决】
帮忙翻译一下学校简介,让我参考一下,好的我会追加分数,汉译英
新托福。4交通便利:本校为每位学员制定学习档案。5尊贵服务,通过相关英语考试。3本校是一所致力于精研出国留学类英语考试及教学的专业培训机构,记录学习过程中的点点滴滴:开设雅思、新托福课程基础班,毗邻中亚大街,为学员提供舒适, 实战技巧。中心拥有最具核心竞争力的教学研发团队,所有课程均选派具有多年海外留学背景及教学经验丰富的一线教师授课, 检查作业。名师无保留揭密. 量身打造, 提高答题准确率, 制定合理的课程及完整的课程计划2、读: 拥有优秀的教师团队,环境舒适、拔高冲刺班、系统化的教学流程。可根据学员自身条件进行更为合理课程搭配:拥有专业的咨询团队. 课程灵活、写单项系列课程。通过多元化: 针对学生的基础及目标分数要求,市委广场,诚信至上、说,因材施教,标准化,人性化鲜明、及听,帮助学生最快,所有课程均选派具有多年海外留学背景及教学经验丰富的一线教师授课, 全程跟踪, 把握考试脉搏、最有效的提高英语水平,学校拥有多个现代化教室及自习室,安静的学习环境. 名师团队, 答疑辅导。办学特色1、保分强化班, 进行个别咨询, 免费入学测试及学前口语交流,包括每次模考结果的分析报告并为每位学员配备专业的学习顾问全程跟踪学习进度,学校开设雅思, 确保学习效果,SAT等课程,实现应试技巧与能力提升的完美结合
【最佳答案】
to grasp the pulse of the examination to improve the accuracy of the questionnairesOur school is committed to a type of acquired abroad and teaching English professional training institutions: a professional consulting team: an excellent team of teachers. Teacher team combat skills, user-friendly clear: the basis for students and objectives Score requirements, schools have a number of modern classrooms and study rooms for students and providing a comfortable, adjacent to Central Street. Inside ......
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
recording every detail in their learning process including the analysis report of each mock exams:人格保证. We help our students with the diversified:The school adjoins Zhongya Avenue. We offer courses of IELTS: We have the most professional consultant team to track the whole study process,多一份把握:We have the excellent teaching staff with oversea study background and rich teaching experience for all the courses, speaking。, iBT:We offer study documents for each students.2 Flexible and human cou......
本校是一所致力于精研出国留学类英语考试及教学的专业培训机构,学校开设雅思,新托福,SAT等课程。中心拥有最具核心竞争力的教学研发团队,所有课程均选派具有多年海外留学背景及教学经验丰富的一线教师授课。通过多元化,标准化、系统化的教学流程,帮助学生最快、最有效的提高英语水平,通过相关英语考试。Our school is a dedicated to JingYan abroad exam of English class teaching and training institutions, schools, and the new toefl, ielts and SAT, etc. The center has the core competitiveness of the teaching research and development team, all programmes are chosen with many overseas education background and rich teaching experience of the first teachers ......
Our school is committed to a type of acquired abroad and teaching English professional training institutions, schools IELTS, TOEFL, SAT and so on. Center has the most competitive teaching core R & D team, all courses are sent abroad to study have many years of teaching background and experience of front-line teachers. Through diversification, standardization, systematic teaching process to help students the fastest and most effective to improve the standard of English in English through relevant......
Our school is committed to a type of acquired abroad and teaching English professional training institutions, schools IELTS, TOEFL, SAT and so on. Center has the most competitive teaching core R & D team, all courses are sent abroad to study have many years of teaching background and experience of front-line teachers. Through diversification, standardization, systematic teaching process to help students the fastest and most effective to improve the standard of English in English through relevant......
08-08 18:59汉译英!谢谢~我这有在线翻译的结果。帮我修改下给我谢谢...会追分_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
汉译英!谢谢~我这有在线翻译的结果。帮我修改下给我谢谢...会追分
被浏览60次
今天,我要向大家讲述一个道理.首先.我先讲一个故事.一天,2个人去朋友家做客,结果.朋友家的烟筒坏
了.于是,两个人就决定给朋友修烟筒.很久以后,当他们修好烟筒从烟筒里爬出来时.却发现一个人全身
都脏了.而另一个是干净的.他们互相看着对方,你猜他们谁回去洗澡?***,你觉得谁会去洗澡?错!***,
你觉得呢?错!接下来,就是知道答案的时刻.同学们,当你思考这个问题时候,你有没有哪怕一点点去想
过,为什么他们都修烟筒.一个会干净.另一个会脏呢?这个问题本身就是错误的.是不成立的!这是爱因斯
坦曾今问过别人的问题.他告诉我们要有一颗怀疑世界的心.中国也有句俗话:尽信书不如无书!
最后,再有一个问题送给大家.从前有一个人要去诚实村.在一个十字路口他停住了.一边是城市村,另一边
是撒谎村.十字路口刚好有两个村民.一个是诚实村的.另一个是撒谎村的.他要问一个问题问出诚实村的
地方.你猜他怎么问?欲知答案.且听下回分解!谢谢!
Today, I must narrate a truth to everybody. First. I speak one story 0.1 day first, 2 go to the friend family to be a guest personally, finally. Friend family's Yantong bad . Therefore, two people decided that repairs the Yantong to the friend. After very long time, when they fix the Yantong to crawl from the Yantong. Actually discovered person whole body dirty. But another is clean. They look at each other, you guessed that their who goes back takes a bath? ***, you thought that who will go to take a bath? Wrong! ***, you think? Wrong! Then, is knows answer the time. Schoolmates, when you pondered when this question, do you have, even if little thought that , why they have repaired Yantong 0.1 to be able to be clean. Another meeting dirty? This question is in itself wrong. Is untenable! This is likes Yinsi Tanzania Zeng Jin asking others' question. He tells us to have a suspicion world heart. China also has a slang: The completely letter book is inferior without the book! is final, some question gives everybody again. Formerly had a person to go to the honest village. He anchored in an intersection. At the same time is the urban village, in addition is at the same time lies the village. The intersection just has two villagers 0.1 is the honest village. Another lies the village. He wants to ask that a question asks the honest village the place. You guessed how he did ask? Wants to know the answer. And listens to be resolved! Thanks!
采纳率:53%
今天,我要向大家讲述一个道理.首先.我先讲一个故事.一天,2个人去朋友家做客,结果.朋友家的烟筒坏了.于是,两个人就决定给朋友修烟筒.很久以后,当他们修好烟筒从烟筒里爬出来时.却发现一个人全身都脏了.而另一个是干净的.他们互相看着对方,你猜他们谁回去洗澡?***,你觉得谁会去洗澡?错!***,
你觉得呢?错!接下来,就是知道答案的时刻.同学们,当你思考这个问题时候,你有没有哪怕一点点去想过,为什么他们都修烟筒.一个会干净.另一个会脏呢?这个问题本身就是错误的.是不成立的!这是爱因斯坦曾今问过别人的问题.他告诉我们要有一颗怀疑世界的心.中国也有句俗话:尽信书不如无书!
最后,再有一个问题送给大家.从前有一个人要去诚实村.在一个十字路口他停住了.一边是城市村,另一边 是撒谎村.十字路口刚好有两个村民.一个是诚实村的.另一个是撒谎村的.他要问一个问题问出诚实村的地方.你猜他怎么问?欲知答案.且听下回分解!谢谢!
Today, I want to tell you a truth. First. I'll tell a story. One day, two people visit a friend's home, the results of the funnel. My friend. Then, they decided to fix chimneys friends. After a long time, when they fix soot from the flue climb out. Find a person body are dirty. And another is clean. They look at each other, you guess they who go take a shower? * * *, who do you think will take a shower? Wrong! * * *,
Do you think? Wrong! The answer is that the moment. Students, when you think about this question, did you even a little to thought, why they are repairing smokestack. A clean. Another will be dirty? The problem itself is wrong. Is not! This is Einstein had asked another question. He told us to have a heart of suspected world. China also have a saying: do not believe as book!
Finally, one more question. Once gave everyone a person to honest village at a crossroads. He stopped. City village, is the other side lies the village. Crossroads have just two villagers. One is honest village. Another is lying to the village. He asked a question for a village of honesty. Do you guess how he asked? For the answer, and the next! Thank you! 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了急!请哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译的,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
急!请哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译的,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!
这个城市里有许多旅游景点.自从在那次事故中受伤后,在会上大家接受了他的建议.历史博物馆位于火车站附近,他行动迟缓多了.这是我听过的最好笑的笑话。6。7.那就是我爷爷曾经住过的房子.这就是我放书包的那把椅子,今年庄稼长势好。3.因为雨水充沛。41?2。10.昨天我们开了一个会,想喝一杯茶。你呢.在这儿我没有什么可做的。9。5。8.我渴了
提问者采纳
He acted more slowly since he hurt in the accident,at which his suggestion has been accepted. The history museum is near the railway station. 3.It is the funniest joke I have ever listened. 6. 7.It is the house in which ma grandpa has lived.It is the chair on which I put my schoolbag,for there is plenty of rain.There are many Scenic sites in the city.The group is growing good this year. 41. 10;m thirsty and I want a cup of tea. 8.I&#39.How about you? 2.Yesterday we had a meeting. 9.I have nothing to do here. 5
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
this year the crops growing trend is good. 9. this city has many scenic sites. since is injured after that accident. 呼呼. 6, he was slow-acting many.8. that is my grandfather had lived the house. this is I have listened the funniest joke. 7. 10. 5. in 3. the rain water is abundant. because 41. we have had a meeting yesterday, everybody has accepted his suggestion at the meeting. Is that chair. does not have anything in here me to be possible to do. You. History museum located at train station nearby? 2, wants to drink cup of tea. this is I puts book bag&#39
1.I am thirsty, want to drink a cup of tea. And you? 2.Since getting hurt in that accident, he is much more sluggish. 3.There are a lot of scenic spots in this city. 4.Because is with heavy rainfall, the growing situation of the crops is good this year. 5.The History Museum lies in the adjacent place of railway station. 6.That is the house where my grandfather has ever lived. 7.This is the best joke that smiled at that I ever listened to. 8.I have nothing to do here. 9.This is that chair that I put the schoolbag. 10.We held a meeting at yesterday, everybody accepted his suggestion at the meeting.
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英 急急!! 好的追加分!! 要语法正确的!!!!! 翻译网站上随便找的不要!!翻译好的序号标清楚_百度知道
汉译英 急急!! 好的追加分!! 要语法正确的!!!!! 翻译网站上随便找的不要!!翻译好的序号标清楚
4通过不断的浇水我们使小苗长得更好。5通过翻译的方法,我们对英语有了新的认识。3通过天天阅读的方法。 2通过改变设计工程师们创造了更好的发动机1通过实验研究员们找到了结果,他对英语更感兴趣了
提问者采纳
另外.By conducting experiments.By changing the designs,可以用BY+DOING或介词through.”强调个体通过努力或付出所得到的结果或影响., researchers have found out the results,所以主句最好都使用完成时态.;动名词的结构实现.We have made the plantlets grow up better by continually watering. 3..5.We have renewed our understanding of English by reading everyday.21.,..He has become more interested in English via translation:翻译考察的重点在于“通过”.,句子都有“通过、VIA+doing&#47,即对方式状语从句的考察. 简单啰嗦两句.4, engineers have created a better engine
提问者评价
谢谢 因为上课后老师讲by的用法 所以留了翻译作业 但我提问题的时候忘了提示 你很细心诶O(∩_∩)O~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
其他4条回答
3 We approach every day after reading a new understanding of English.4 We keep watering the seedlings grow better.5 He adopted the method of translation is more interested in English1 Experimental results of researchers found2 Design engineers to create a better by changing the engine
1.By conducting experiments, researchers found out the reasons.2.Engineers created a better engine by changing the designs.3.We have different ideas of English by everyday reading.4.Seedlings grow better because we water them everyday.5.By translating, he gained more interest in English.
1. The researchers have found the result with experiments.2. The engineers has invented a better engine by the means of changing the design.3. We have gotten a new learning about English in the way of an everyday reading.4. We have made the plantlets grow up better by continually watering.5. He becomes more interested in English through (或:via) translation.
1。The researchers found the result by experiment.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐