跪求h网英语高手帮忙翻译,越准确越好,急等用呢!

跪求英语高手帮忙翻译下面这段中文,急!急!急!使用网上翻译器的请绕道!翻译好的可以额外追加悬赏_百度知道
跪求英语高手帮忙翻译下面这段中文,急!急!急!使用网上翻译器的请绕道!翻译好的可以额外追加悬赏
用相机铭刻沿途的记忆。真正的梦想有时是无形的。我相信这个梦想不是梦,船只失去灯塔。它就是一架高高的桥梁,就像你不知道树叶什么时候变黄。在追求梦想这个过程中,不管最终是否能到达彼岸,人生没有梦想就如飞机失去航标:每个人都有梦想。梦想总是随着思想的前进而改变的,它可以触及,婴儿什么时候长出第一颗牙来,奋发图强是智者之举,周游全世界,用微笑绽放美好的风景。就像你不知道什么时候才会爱上一个人,并去追求它。没有梦想的人的人生将是空虚的:与心爱的伴侣。其实在我心中一直埋藏着一个梦想,就像风起云涌,它是人人所向往的,终将被社会所淘汰,日落月升。求速度,只要努力,这已经是一种成功正文,拥有梦想。碌碌无为是庸人所为,一种荣耀,我们是在成长。旅程没有起点也没有终点,用脚印记录走过的道路
提问者采纳
The journey may have no beginning and no end,we will be eliminated
by the society, it can come true . Do anything
vain is that of a schemer act.
In fact there is
a dream always buried in my heart , while striving for what he wants is a wiser act , the boat loses lighthouse, record each
road with my footprints, a kind of glory,。Everyone has a dream which we all persue .
tall bridge. I believe that this dream is not a dream,and it seems
like that the plane loses navigation mark:
travel around the world with my
beloved partner, as you don&#39。,looks
like the wind rise and the clouds
gather, and
after it, this has been a success。. Just as you do not know whenyou
will fall in love with a person, as long as I
work hard,but no matter whether you
can eventually reach the shore,as a result 姐自己翻译的好吧.Without dream .we are growing up
the process of purt know when
the leaves turn yellow and baby
first tooth, having
dreams,our wole life will be vacant 。,but I can record the memory
alongsides
the camera .
The real dream sometimes is invisible, and present the
beautiful scenery with the shining smile , sunset and moonrises。.the dream always changes with the mind going ahead
提问者评价
虽然有些地方还是没有达到我想要表达的效果,但是相对来说还是很好的范文了,谢谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
其他5条回答
Text: everyone has a dream, it is for everyone. The man without a dream life will be empty, life without dreams as aircraft, ships lose beacons lighthouse, will lose out by society. Dream always with the former and change the thought. Ture.no regret is that of a schemer act, striving for is a wise man.
In fact in my heart always buried a dream: with the beloved partner, travel around the world. The journey has no beginning and no end, along with the camera with the memory of palms, the road, past footprints records with smile shine beautiful scenery. I believe that this dream is not a dream, as long as you work hard, it can touch.
使用网上翻译器的请绕道!
Everyone has a dream, it is everyone desire. People without a dream of life will be empty, life is not lost dreams, such as aircraft beacon lighthouse vessels lost will eventually be eliminated from society. With the dream is always thinking ahead and change. Commonplace mediocre committed, work hard is the wise move.
In fact, my heart has been buried in a dream: to be with her partner, traveling around the world. The journey has no beginning and no end, etched with the camera's memory along with the footprints recorded through the road, with a smile blooming beautiful scenery. I believe this dream is not a dream, just a little effort, it can reach. ...
Everyone has a dream, it is for everyone. The man without a dream life will be empty, life without dreams as aircraft, ships lose beacons lighthouse, will lose out by society. Dream always with the former and change the thought. Ture.no regret is that of a schemer act, striving for is a wise man.
In fact in my heart always buried a dream: with the beloved partner, travel around the world. The journey has no beginning and no end, along with the camera with the memory of palms, the road, past footprints records with smile shine beautiful scenery. I believe that this dream is not a dream, as long as you work hard, it can touch.
The real dream sometimes ...
Everyone has a dream, it is for everyone. The man without a dream life will be empty, life without dreams as aircraft, ships lose beacons lighthouse, will lose out by society. Dream always with the former and change the thought. Ture.no regret is that of a schemer act, striving for is a wise man. In fact in my heart always buried a dream: with the beloved partner, travel around the world. The journey has no beginning and no end, along with the camera with the memory of palms, the road, past footprints records with smile shine beautiful scenery. I believe that this dream is not a dream, as long as you work hard, it can touch. The real dream sometimes is...
参考资料:
Everyone has and yearns for his own dream .Just as a plane without air route
,a ship without lighthouse,a man, who loses his dream,will feel vacant ,and out of
his time.Dream is always in changes ,along with forward thinking. The mediocre do nothing ,while the wise striving for his dream.
Frankly, I have a dream .I have a dream for a long time___to travel around the world with my
lover. Like no beginning ,my journey will have no end.
I will memory
everything alongside in
my camera .I will record
every paths on my feet. I will stop beautiful scenery at my smile . I believe it is not noly a dream.It will come true ,as long as I
try my best to ru...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手请帮忙翻译一篇作文,如果质量较高还会加分!越快越好!_百度知道
英语高手请帮忙翻译一篇作文,如果质量较高还会加分!越快越好!
能力及奉献精神等的综合评价,“受教育程度越高。国家和社会应该逐步建立起一套更加完善的“收入评价体系”,还应该跟素质Well-educated。据《中国青年报》日报道,就是怎样正确评价一个人应得收入的问题,联合国教科文组织提供的《2005全民教育全球监测报告》中明确提出一个观点,收入越高。而且。一个人收入的高低不仅跟学历有关:学历越高,收入越高吗,大学教师已成为高收入群体之一,要做出更大的牺牲、能力及奉献精神等有关。他们认为?”这一话题是当今媒体的热点话题之一,所以应该有更高的收入,从我国的现实情况来看也是这样,真正做到按劳分配。例如? 众所周知。 我认为,学历高的人比学历低的人要付出更多的时间和努力,对一个人收入高低的评价应该是包括学历、素质,well-paid。 很多人支持上述这一观点,而经济最困难的通常都是受教育程度较低的群体,“教育程度与收入的关系”这一话题的实质
提问者采纳
In their opinions,bureport on December 1st in 2005.According to the & that higher education means higher earning, is how to correctly critisise a person&#39?&quot.Besides.In my opinion.A person' is one of the hot ones in present media,aChinese youth newspaper&gt,the UNESCO has certainly put forward from &lt,our country is actually like this.The ctitisise of a person'' Is the higher your education get,the essential of &quot.So they shoulds earning should include educatin.A lot of people agree to the view,the higher earning you will get,seen from the practical situation .Fearning ctitisise system and distribution according to work in deed,universty teachers have been one of the high-paid colonies while low-educated people have more trouble in economy,the topic&s pay he should be paid,people who have higher educatoin have paid more time and more efforts and sacificed more than those who have lower education,abilitise and consecratious spirits.Nation should work up a suit of more perfect &quotAthe link between education degree and earning&2005 all civilst education infer notify&s pay is not noly connected with his education
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急急!寻英语翻译高手中译英3句话——纯人工要求:1.出现的词组个数越多越好),如果可以的话能用一些高级句型翻译就很好啦!2.*******请不要使用翻译机器、软件,
只支持 纯人工_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急急急急!寻英语翻译高手中译英3句话——纯人工要求:1.出现的词组个数越多越好),如果可以的话能用一些高级句型翻译就很好啦!2.*******请不要使用翻译机器、软件,
只支持 纯人工
急急急急!寻英语翻译高手中译英3句话——纯人工要求:1.出现的词组个数越多越好),如果可以的话能用一些高级句型翻译就很好啦!2.*******请不要使用翻译机器、软件,
只支持 纯人工 翻译,O(∩_∩)O谢谢你的热心帮助!!!3、翻译能把句子的主要意思表达清楚就可以了。谢谢,新年快乐啊~~~~1、 目前很多学校对学生发型要求很严格,有的学校要求学生统一留短头发,不遵守发型规定的学生甚至不允许上课。现在青少年中比较流行留短头发,因为他们认为短头发让人看上去觉得很精神,同时也方便打理,可节约更多的时间学习。2、 我认为每个人都有属于自己的个性,尤其是处于身心发展阶段的青少年,有自己独特的想法,而发型又是体现自我审美的一个重要的方面,是属于私人的事情,所以学校不应该有对学生发型的规定出现。
1 now, many schools for students hairstyle is very strict, some schools ask students to unified leave short hair, don't obey hairstyle prescribed student even not allow to class. Now more popular amon...
1、 目前很多学校对学生发型要求很严格,有的学校要求学生统一留短头发,不遵守发型规定的学生甚至不允许上课。现在青少年中比较流行留短头发,因为他们认为短头发让人看上去觉得很精神,同时也方便打理,可节约更多的时间学习。Nowadays, many schools have strong restrictions of the students' hairstyles, some of whi...
1. Many schools nowadays have very strict requirements on their students' hairstyle. Some even require all students to have a uniform hairstyle of cutting short their hairs and forbid those who do not...
1.At present, many schools are strict with the students' haircut, some ask students to unify their short haircut, those who doesn't obey their rules won't be permitted to come to school.Nowadays,teena...
Now, many schools for students hairstyle is very strict, some schools ask students to unified leave short hair, don't obey hairstyle prescribed student even not allow to class. Now more popular among ...急急!!!跪求!!请各位高手帮忙翻译成英语 不要翻译器翻译的 要正式些~~无比感谢_百度知道
急急!!!跪求!!请各位高手帮忙翻译成英语 不要翻译器翻译的 要正式些~~无比感谢
是申请学校用的推荐信。所以是越正式越好。语言比较繁琐 要是用英语表达很难得话也可以适当的改下 (意思不变就好)恩 有点儿长 我这儿也没有什么分数了 所以 真的是麻烦各位了给我发邮箱里也好 直接写也好(最好还是发邮箱~麻烦了^^)邮箱地址:
晕,,,,忘记打药翻译的内容了。。1:我是在2007年该学生进入我院应用韩语专业的时候认识的该生。认识时间为两年。2:该生,在我校学习期间学习动机很明确 ,有目标有理想同时也很自信,兴趣爱好十分广泛,尤其对韩国的语言文化有极高的兴趣爱好,在语言学习方面有一定的天赋。
在学习过程中一方面刻苦掌握教授传授的理论知识,另一方面积极参加环保义务宣传与保护、音乐、英语演讲表演等活动,注重通过多种途径获取知识
在校期间已得到英语的四级考试及韩国语能力考试四级证书。
在韩语专业学习中,注重强化掌握提高口语和写作能力,深化对应用韩语的理解,已具备一定的研究能力。
比较善于处理人际交往、学习与社会生活等问题,应变能力和适应能力较强。3:在韩国语学习研究中方法较单一,有待进一步改善于提高。由于学习韩国语言文化的时间较短暂,掌握的知识十分有限,仍需在具有浓厚文化气息的环境中继续学习深造,以便进一步提升开发创新能力。由于重点专注于语言能力培养,其他方面的综合素质有待提升。
提问者采纳
1.It was two years ago that i meet this student,who entered the same college with me,in year 2009 and majors in Practial Korean.2.He has a explict study motive during his study,and has his goal and dream.he has has extensive intrests as well,especially in Korean language culture and gets an aptitude for it.what's more,he always have faith in who is.on the one hand,he graps the theoretical knowledge by his hard-on the other hand,he took participate in many activity actively in his spare time.for instance,he took worked as a volunteer in publicized供罚垛核艹姑讹太番咖 and protecting on enviroment protection,joined singing contest and English copmetition and so on. he pays more attention to gain knowledge by all kinds of ways.he has owned the certificate of CET-4 and Korean Ability Test Level-4.when it comes to Korean,he emphasizs on improving the ability of oral-speaking and writting,deepens the idea of practical korean.and now,he owns certain ability in researching the language.he also does well in interpersonal communication,study,social life and all sorts of problems.he has certain adaptbility and flexibility also.3.however,the method of studying and reshering in korean language is necessary to be improved since it's too simplex.because he just spent a short time on learning this language,so ,th knowledge have he grasped is limited.in order to improve his development innovation cability,it is necessary for him to take up advanced sudies in a place with rich cultural atmosphere.最后一句你自己翻译了哈,我没时间了,下班了!翻译的不好,望见谅!
提问者评价
thankyou~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
其他3条回答
翻译什么啊?
In 2007 when he entered into our collegue for the practise Korean language major,I met with him,it was about 2 year ago.
The student is motivated in the study,objective,ideals, also very confident, with very broad interesting, particularly in language culture of Korea , in language learning he has certain talent.
During the learning on the one hand mastered the the theoretical knowledge taught by the professor,on the other hand participate the in environmental advocacy and protection actively, music, English speaking speech etc, focusing on a variety of ways to get the knowlege.
During the school has been certified for the english ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!跪求高手帮忙翻译句英语_百度知道
急!跪求高手帮忙翻译句英语
the food is inside a separate container of plastic or glass that catch heat energy
提问者采纳
食物在一个单独的塑料的或玻璃的容器里,容器是可以保持热能的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求h网 的文章

随机推荐