“你也是”加油用英语怎么说说

你的就是我的,我的还是我的,你也是我的。用英文怎么说?求答案
Need just word.Word has word.Need yes word.
楼主要说是谐音嘛?谐音就是:Need just word.word has word.nee yes word.
就是我的。我的还是我的。你
也是我的。望采纳哦!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码登录
Civil Service
你是我的一切英文怎么说,你是我的一切的英文例句
日期: 20:48:26
编辑人:隔壁老师
栏目:翻译
阅读数:468
英文翻译:You are everything to me例句:我看着你,知道你是我的一切。I look at you and know, that you are all to me.你是我的一切,我是如此幸运上帝让你来到我身边。You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.你是我唯一的亲人,你是我的一切。You are my family. you're all I've got.你真幸运!你是我的一切。You are a lucky dog!我完全属于你&你是我的一切;"I am wholly yours& you are everything to me你是我的家人,你是我的一切。You're my family. You're allI've got.你是我的一切,我用我的全部身心爱你,我希望我的一切都向你打开,让你感受我的真情。You are everything to me and I love you with all my heart. I hope I can learn to open up to you and let you know how I feel.你是我的一切我答应为你去做任何事情,我必须保证不再发生像这样的事情你我,还有我们的宝贝将是安全的。You mean everything to me, and I promise I am going to do whatever I have to make sure nothing like this happens again, you, me, and the baby will be safe.亲爱的,你是我的一切,钻石戒指。Darling, you're my everything, diamond ring.“你是我的一切。”男孩深情地说。"""You mean everything to me."" the boy tenderly said."你是最初,你是最终,你是我的一切。You're my first, my last, my everything.各色玫瑰参杂:“你是我的一切。”"Roses in mixed colors: ""you're everything to me."""你是我需要的一切,我从未想要更多!You're all I need and I never want more.你是我想要的一切,你是我需要的一切。You're everything I wanted, You're everything I need.但请谅解,你是我仅有的一切了。But try to understand you're all I have left.你是我梦想的一切。You're everything I wanted you to be.你是我想要的一切,我的双臂为你敞开。You are all I've wanted, and my arms are open wide.当我在早晨醒来,我看到的只要你,当我想你的时候,你让我快乐无比.你是我想要的一切,你是我需要的一切。"When I wake up in the morning, you are all I see我们一定会反省一下,毕竟你曾是我的一切,我的爱人。I could rest my head, just knowing that you were mine, all mine.我们是朋友,你的微笑是我的一切。We are friends, your smile is my everything.即使我搜遍这大千世界你依然是我需要的一切。I could search this whole world over, you will still be everything that I need.现在我已经是了,他答道,你是我生命中的一切。I am that already,'he replied.'You are all that matters in my life.'是的,玛里琳,你是我所没有的一切Hell, marilyn, you're everything I'm not即使是在他以为一切没有希望时,他也没有后退。即使我搜遍这大千世界你依然是我需要的一切。Even when he had thought himself lost, he had not drawn back. I could search this whole world over, you will still be everything that I need.你完成了我,你是我心中的渴望的一切。You complete me, you are everything my heart desire.你是我本来可以想要的一切。You're everything I ever could want.你的意愿是我渴望的一切。Y our wiII is everything I desire.想起你是我人生的一部分,感觉一切都变得更美好了。Everything is better, knowing that you are a part of my life.因为你是我的而自豪,为这一切而自豪。Proud that you were mine, proud in everything.你是空气,水,是我的一切。You are the air, the water, the all to me.
扫描二维码关注:隔壁老师微信公众号:gebilaoshiwangOf course, you can also call my English name
以后可看到完整内容!没有账号?
提问者对于答案的评价:thank
后才能查看评论及回答问题!

我要回帖

更多关于 加油用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐