你好加油用英语怎么说咋说啊

老师你好!我叫鲁兵亚,我的家在白集。在新的学期我希望能学好英语!我希望老师能好好辅导我,帮我想个办法解决下面的问题! 我的英语很差,这让我很苦脑。我也下定过要学好英语的誓言。可是看到那一个个英语字母,我的头就痛。在新的学期里,英语老师您教的很好!我不敢相信我竟然能听的懂了!可是那一道道题出来,我又头痛了!因为我能听懂老师讲的,可是我的英语单词认识的很少很少,看着一句句英语,我连它的大概意思也不知道。就好比一道数学题,我知道它怎么解的,但是我不会算。 老师你
参考译文1:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文2:Hello teacher! My name is Lu Bingya, my home is in Baiji. In the new semester, I want to learn English! I wish the teacher would get a good coaching me, help me to think of a way to solve the following question! My English is very poor, and it makes me very bitter brain. My pledge is yours to learn参考译文3:Hello teacher! My name is Lu Bingya, my home is in Baiji. In the new semester, I want to learn English! I wish the teacher would get a good coaching me, help me to think of a way to solve the following question! My English is very poor, and it makes me very bitter brain. My pledge is yours to learn参考译文4:Teachers Nice to meet you! My name is Lu soldiers, my home in the white group. In the new semester I hope to be able to learn English! I hope that teachers can do a good job in helping me help me to think of a solution of the problem! My English is very poor, and this made me very bitter brain. I ha语义参照:悠然生活 & Leisurely life做高档沙发很出名 &
Top grade sofa made very famousI'm not dress a people take great care of & 我不穿衣服人以的大there is no one in theworld like me & 没有一个像我这样的世界We can make it a working lunch this afternoon, and I’ll order some Chinese food for delivery. & 我们能让它工作午餐今天下午,我要订购一些中国食品进行传递。我性格随和、待人诚信, & I easy-going, integrity,runoff into ditches, creeks and larger water- &
径流入沟渠、 小溪和较大的水-no u it's cute w hen sing ~~ not me :P & 没有U它的可爱W鸡星~~不是我:Pfail safe defaults & 不安全默认值syndrome & 综合征ハイウエイへ行く & I go to a highway神州各地 & Around CCI玛丽为明天的考试而担忧 & Mary for tomorrow's exam worrieshe was in the kitchen. & 他在厨房里。这种螺丝的单价是一美元 & This screw is priced a dollar他说那有利于健康 & He says it's good for your health成功的为一个谋杀案辩护成功 & Success of the defense for a murder in successfulAnother win- almost half way there. 4 games played 5 to go & 另外一个双赢的有几乎一半的方式。 4场比赛打了5去做好自己应该做的事 & Be prepared to do a good things that should be doneYuong理想城堡,SUN生活聚集区。 & Yuong ideal castle, SUN life gathering area.Together on the way to the sun & 一起上的方式向太阳如果我父亲在这里,他会教我怎么做 & If my father was here, he would teach me how to do itnon-drip spout & 非滴壶口对自己说一句 生日快乐 & Said to myself a happy birthdayoevr hold & oevr举行the Cascade Range & 级联范围Primary Video Controller & 主翻译公司控制器我叫鲍勃,这是一张光盘,它是黑色的。这是一张地图,它是翻译公司的。这是一支钢笔,它是黑色的。这是一件夹克衫,它是白色和橙色的。我很喜欢它们。 &
My name is Bob, this is a CD-ROM, it is black. This is a map, it is yellow. This is a pen, it is black. This is a jacket, it is white and orange. I love them.倡导非公共图书馆对外开放实行低费有偿服务 & Advocating non-public libraries opening to maintain a low fee paid services第二,分析别人批评的原因或者不同意的原因,或者主动询问对方不同意的原因 &
Second, analyze the causes of others to criticize or disagree with the reasons, or ask the other party do not agree with the reason这里的菜烧得很好还有免费的蛋糕供应 & Here are the dishes and meat very good free supply of cakea low rumbling sond had broken silence around them it grew louder & 低隆隆sond打破了他们周围的沉默,它的日益高涨There is nothing sadder than a dream delayed until it fades forever & 没有“哀莫大於一个梦想推迟到它永远消失Scatophagus cogus & Scatophagus cogushave a word in sb's car & 在SB的汽车有一个字In welche klasse geht Frau Hegers Sonhn & 正在翻译,请等待...没有人能忍受他呆在家里 & No one can put up with his stay in their homes当你需要我的时候我在这 & When you need my time I am in thisI thought I was dead but I found I live it's good to live & 我以为我死了,但我发现我生活的良好生活创新的分类 & Classification of innovation你认为怎么样? &
What do you think?某物穿在某人身上好看 & Wear something nice when someone who最近查询: & self-awareness and self-esteem of related notable. &
被收回后, &
当薪水将chenckin呀 & 尝试读取的故事 inenglish.speak 英语无论何时你 can.a 你应该去坏 early.don't 逗留晚 studying.before 你会启动考试,仔细阅读过试卷,在考试前的几天尝试理解你完成你考试的意义缸 question.when 阅读您的 answers.correct 错误并确保你别错过任何东西。 & My English and progress? & 正在翻译,请等待... & 劳工 & Why are you so much pressure & darnog &
ABSOLUT & Why are people tired on & -抱歉,我爱你。 & Mung bean vermicelli你好用英文怎么拼?_百度知道
你好用英文怎么拼?
提问者采纳
——初次见面 ——熟人 hi
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文的相关知识
其他13条回答
Hello, how are you?
ni hao 呵呵应该是hello /hi
HelloHow are you?
how do you do
How do you do? (正式场合或初次会面)How are you? / How are you doing?(不怎么熟悉的朋友之间打招呼)How have you been?(比较熟悉的朋友之间问好)
Hello!你好!How do you do?你好!Evening!你好!You're doing all right?你好吗? How are things with you?你好吗?
呵呵 就说&你好&估计老外们都能听懂
一般来说熟人之间打招呼用hello/hi 正式一点用How are you?或Are you well? 陌生人见面用How do you do? How do you do? (正式场合或初次会面) How are you? / How are you doing?(不怎么熟悉的朋友之间打招呼) How have you been?(比较熟悉的朋友之间问好)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我会过的比你好 英语怎么说_百度知道
我会过的比你好 英语怎么说
一定要有比你好。。。这个意思
! I&#39。还是对方在关心你希望你过的比他好1.如果对方希望你过的比他好你就说“I WILL BE FINE&quot。如果是气愤的就可以说“DON'T WORRY;LL LIVE BETTER WITHOUT YOU& 别担心没有你我会过的更好2不知道你是不是气愤时候的话。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
The life I have will be great than you.
I will live better than you.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。