请问下面这段话加油用英语怎么说说?

你在吗?请问这段话用英语怎么说啊?_百度知道
你在吗?请问这段话用英语怎么说啊?
你陶醉在梦的幻觉里不愿醒来,因为你是个矜持的人。也许你当初喜欢的根本就是你心中的一个影子,你给他披上了一件梦的衣裳,你要隐藏自己的心情,你不知道对方的感受,你的心是惶恐而不安的,当你对一个人产生感情的时候,,
提问者采纳
however,you may have a feeling of being disturbed, refusing to wake up,Yet you are not aware of his feelings,and you were enchanted in the illusion,, as you tend to be reserved,You have to conceal your own moods,When you fell in love with someone,Perhaps whom you really love then is only a shadow in your heart ——You dressed him in clothes made from your dreams,
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
不知道地道不地道啊,You tend to hide your emotion, you always feel a bit frightened, You are lost in the hallucination of the dream and refuse to wake up,You don&#39, You dressed him in a dream dress,欠缺文采。, because you are a reserved person,t know how the peron you love feels,When you fall in love with someone,Maybe what you really loved was just a shadow in your heart,
Hello everyone.Today I'm glad to be here to give a speech about my fresh experience in China Agriculture University. First I must say the campus life is really different from what I have experienced in high school.For instance,I used to lean upon my dormitory teacher to wake me up on time.But now I have to set several alarm clocks to make myself could hear them in the morning otherwise I would miss my class.And then even worse there would be nobody remind me except my teacher!So the differences are everywhere and I could easily find them.The change of life is great and it's wonderful:I have more time of my own and the rights to decide how I live. My campus activities are rich and colorful.Learning English has become a habit to me cause I plan to study abroad in next few years.Playing Guzheng is my favorite activity.I have kept on practising it since I was a little girl and I wish to win more competitions in my campus life. Our university has the first level equipments and the most experienced teachers,also has the best students(laugh).I consider it to be a honor that I've got a chance to study here and I sincerely hope that we could live wonderful lives in our campus!
When you fall in love with somebody, you will fell confused.You're unware of her feeling,You want to hide your feeling, as you are a reserved person.Maybe the one you loved is actually a shadow in your heart, you dress it a clothes of dream and are involved in it with no intention to wake up.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“没有想过 会是这个结果 在你离开之后 没有留下什么 在知道结果的最后还能说什么 明白会是这个结果 真的 我以为能够一直一起走下去”这段话用英语怎么翻译?
“没有想过 会是这个结果 在你离开之后 没有留下什么 在知道结果的最后还能说什么 明白会是这个结果 真的 我以为能够一直一起走下去”这段话用英语怎么翻译?
"I did not think it would is this results in you leave after leaving no what the final result in know what else I can say is this result is really understand I expect I can always go down together"
能分句发下吗?加上符号
等待您来回答
外语领域专家请问下面这段话用英语怎么说?关于我和一个外国人倒车时碰到一起,我的车被划了。追究谁的责任。请翻译一_百度知道
请问下面这段话用英语怎么说?关于我和一个外国人倒车时碰到一起,我的车被划了。追究谁的责任。请翻译一
“我要去修车行评估一下修我的车需要多少钱。然后再通知你。我的车先倒车的,当我已经倒车到路上,挂了前进挡准备走时,你撞的我。那时你还在倒车,所以都是你的责任。是我先倒车,你再倒车的。而且我有目击证人,那个证人也看到我先倒车,然后你撞的我。你和我都不想通知保险公司,这样保险会涨。而且车碰的不是很厉害,估计几百加元就够了。”请帮我翻译一下这段话,用简单英语就可以。谢谢。很急。对不起我财富值不够,所以没有积分。
提问者采纳
&I'm going to garage assess how much it costs to fix my car. Then back to you. My car before reversing, and reversing into the road when I have hung a forward gear ready to go when you hit me. Then you are still reversing, so are your responsibility. is my first backup, you then reversing. and I have witnesses, that witnesses also saw my first backup, and then you hit me. you and I do not want to notify the insurance company, such insurance will rise. and not very powerful car hit an estimated several hundred Canadian dollars is enough. &
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问下面这段话用英语怎么说_百度知道
请问下面这段话用英语怎么说
终于到了自由辩论时间了。一班的同学率先发言,针对刚才的几个漏洞不断发难,咄咄逼人。我开始有些担心了。不过我方的选手同样不甘示弱,以温文尔雅的姿态将问题一一化解。两方队员针锋相对,十分钟很快就过去了。
提问者采纳
finally came the free debating period.students from class one opened the debate,arguing aggressively against the defects we left.so i began to get worried.but my teammates answered back each of their critical questions imperturbably not to be outdone.debaters from both sides gave tit for tat .10 minutes passed away quickly.
提问者评价
非常感谢,你的翻译真的很准确!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
Finally to the free debate time.The first group of students to speak, for just a few flaws continue to launch an attack with a vengeance.I started to worry.Not to be outdone our players, but also to the gentle attitude will overcome this problem.Both players against each other, ten minutes passed quickly.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问一下,以下这句话用英语翻译怎么说?着火点是指某种物质在空_百度知道
请问一下,以下这句话用英语翻译怎么说?着火点是指某种物质在空
着火点是指某种物质在空气中加热时开始并继续燃烧的最低温度,以下这句话用英语翻译怎么说,请问一下,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Ignition refers to some kind of material in the air when heated to start and continue to burn the lowest temperature,
Fire to a certain substance is heated in the air when to start and continue to the lowest temperature恩横?
火加热到一定的物质在空中,继续何时开始的最低温度
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 加油用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐