面对挑战 英语作文怎么写写

勇敢的面对挑战(Face the challenge bravely)_高中英语作文_VOA英语网
勇敢的面对挑战(Face the challenge bravely)
发表时间:内容来源:
勇敢的面对挑战(Face the challenge bravely)
Last week our teacher told us that there would be a maths exam the next week. I was frightened at the thought of the coming exam because I was not good at it. Yesterday morning, our math teacher came into the classroom with the test paper and then we had a two-hour exam. In the evening, the teacher gave out the test paper, which brought my heart into my mouth. As I had expected, it turned out that I failed the exam, my heart was painful, which was more than words could describe.
I went out of the classroom. As with my bad mood, the weather was not good, it was raining heavily outside. Tears filling my eyes, suddenly, a usual sight came into my eyes: a small tree was thin against the
it was still standing there although it was struck by the strong wind. I was impressed by the small tree and I realized that whatever had happened, we should face the challenge and struggle with difficulties, and remember that sunshine is always showing up after the wind and rain.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News面对挑战的相关作文一是面对机遇的同时,也就意味着面对挑战;二是指挑战的背后,蕴藏着机遇,面临的挑战越大,获得的机遇就越大。从以上角度而言,我们要勇敢面对学习和生活中碰到的种种挑战...面对挑战,使我们成熟。挑战使我们迎接一切的艰难险阻,使我们内心坚定,无坚不摧,这是艰难险阻给我们的礼物。我认为:曲折加速人的意志成熟,挫折锤炼人的性格成熟,磨难...{p}成长需要挑战,生活也需要挑战,只要从小学会自立,父母要个要求督促,教育他,从小好好学习,遇到失败,挫折要敢于去面对,去挑战,不能气馁,不怕失败,不要让困难...{p}挑战{p}现实很多时候更多的是需要我们去挑战,对于现实我们做的很多事情是面对,勇敢不一定是战胜一切事物的最好方法,更多的是我们自己挑战自己的人生,挑战一些不可能...{p}如今,姚明已经成为球队的核心,他用自己的行动告诉了我们:如何面对挑战,如何适应挑战。{p}挑战,是一种精神;适应,是一种智慧。纵观古今,名流大家都兼具二者。来吧...看看杭州吧,每个人都在向社会挑战,那些下岗人员不怨天尤人,而是坦然面对。这难道不是一种更了不起的挑战精神吗?{p}挑战精神将随人类一同在这个星球上生生不息,唯有...作为一个莘莘学子的我们,面对知识的挑战,面对着科技的日新月异,唯有踏实迈步,点滴积累,静心读书,勤思好问,把高考当做当前的极限,把上大学当做人生的又一起点,不断...{p}生活的路处处布满荆棘,面对父母那堵我永远也翻不过的高墙,面对老师那布满血丝的双眼,面对试卷上那一个个锋利刺骨的分数,面对命运一次次无情的挑战。我不禁想要选择...作为一个莘莘学子的我们,面对知识的挑战,面对着科技的日新月异,唯有踏实迈步,点滴积累,静心读书,勤思好问,把高考当做当前的极限,把上大学当做人生的又一起点,不断...{p}光有坚定的目标是远远不够的,面对初三年的挑战,我们还应该勤奋。{p}在知识面前,人没有笨拙与聪明之分,只有勤奋与懒惰之差。韩愈曾说过:&业精于勤而荒于嬉。...今日作文阅读榜网友推荐的作文最新发布的作文&
sanwen.net君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
浅谈网络时代作文教学面临的挑战
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
勇敢的面对挑战 Face the challenge bravely
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
Last week our teacher told us that there would be a maths exam the next week. I was frightened at the thought of the coming exam because I was not good at it. Yesterday morning, our math teacher came into the classroom with the test paper and then we had a two-hour exam. In the evening, the teacher gave out the test paper, which brought my heart into my mouth. As I had expected, it turned out that I failed the exam, my heart was painful, which was more than words could describe.
I went out of the classroom. As with my bad mood, the weather was not good, it was raining heavily outside. Tears filling my eyes, suddenly, a usual sight came into my eyes: a small tree was thin against the
it was still standing there although it was struck by the strong wind. I was impressed by the small tree and I realized that whatever had happened, we should face the challenge and struggle with difficulties, and remember that sunshine is always showing up after the wind and rain.
There is motivation, it seems that pressure equals motivation. We need pressure, it makes us keep move on, with pressure, we know what to do and how to fulfill our targets. Without...
This morning we heard the talk given by our headmaster about Lei Feng.We were deeply moved by Lei Feng's deeds. We have made up our minds to do as Let Feng did. 今天早上校长给我们...
上一篇: 下一篇:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐