写一篇关于上周日的英语作文怎么写

你上周日过得开心吗?在不同的时间你在做什么呢? 写一篇关于它的英语短文
如戏xnWZ87
I had a busy Sunday last week.I got up at seven in the morning.And then i went to the park with Lily.There were a lot of children in the park and we had fun there,We had a rest for a while at noon and went to the library .We bought some books in the library.After that,we went back to my house,we watched TV together.It was very interesting.So you see,i really i had a happy weekend
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码上周日你和父母去了北京旅游写一篇英语作文写出你的所见所闻_百度知道
上周日你和父母去了北京旅游写一篇英语作文写出你的所见所闻
1, and then boarded the go, feel the ancient wisdom and hard work, enjoy the beauty of the country:30an and other places.The weather was particularly sunny,my parents and I went to Beijing tour, we had lunch, Xi&#39, happily embark on return journey.I will also plan Guangxi Guilin, we take a bus to the Badaling.In the evening. Imposing Great Wall stretches for thousands of miles, and then went to the supermarketLast Sunday,In the morning
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
焦作的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请根据ton上周日所做的事写英语作文
窝窝煮蛋壳0170
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请你根据下面的图片提示用英语写一篇短文,介绍一下上周日发生在新华街上的这件事。 我走在马路上,到一个老人,老人摔倒了,我把老人扶起来,扶老人过马路
自由组织qt
用英语写一篇短文,介绍一下上周日发生在新华街上的这件事。 我走在马路上的英语书面表达。Last Sunday, I walked in the Xinhua Street with my classmate, there was an old woman who was afraid of walking through the traffic light, I thought she was too old to walk across the traffic light. Hence I forwarded to her, and asked her, "Do you need help?" She replied, "Yes, I do." When I held her and started walking across during the traffic light became
green, my classmate also forwarded and held her at the other side at this time. After passing and crossing the street, the old woman was happy, and said, "Thank you very much for your help!" My English teacher Mr. Win told us that we have to help people when they need us to help!有一天,我与我的同学走在街上,有一位老太太害怕通过交通标志,我以为她是太老以至无法穿过交通灯。因此我上前和问她,“你需要帮忙吗?”她回答说,“是的,我需要。“当交通灯变成绿色时我扶著她,开始要步行穿过马路时,我的同学在此时也另一侧扶著她。过了通过马路以后,老太太很高兴,并说,“谢谢你的帮助!” 我的英语老师闻老师告诉我们,我们必须要帮助人们当他们需要我们帮助的时候!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2015各城区一模英语作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐