英语作文题目怎么写怎么写,大神知道一下呗

My Talent英语作文怎么写!80字左右
My Talent英语作文怎么写!80字左右一分钟讲的完的~语言不要太复杂!
Everyone in this world is born different,someone is good at art,while others are talented in science.I used to think that I am being forgotten from this world.My performances in school were always around average.I was not good at sports and music,neither did I apt at math and literature.I didn't talk a lot and I couldn't see any bright prospect in the future...It was not until I met Professor Zhao did I realize that I am nothing but ordinary.She discovered my potential in communication skill,and that's the reason why I have so many friends.Now I know that I am a good listener.I have a talent for listening !I've decided my future career in Phychology,to fully develop my talent in a more profound way.So friend,never underestimate yourself,we all born with a talent.The fact that you couldn't find it until now doesn't mean you won't discover it in the future.Be positive and keep your eyes open,you never know where in this world there is a stage for your to become a butterfly!(It is just my personal story,your talent might be different.Just for a reference,hope it might be helpful!)
与《My Talent英语作文怎么写!80字左右》相关的作业问题
Different people have various ambitions.Some want to be engineers or doctors in the future.Some want to be scientists or businessmen.Still some wish to be teach
One day,my mother bought two little rabbits for me.I’m very happy.From that on,the two little rabbits became my good friends.They have two little ears,red eyes,
the futureeven though the future is unkown,i always liked to dream about the future.to me,the future is a time for me to realize all my dreams,like discovering
Today is The Children's Day.I am very happy.Because I can go to the park.Some children are flying kites on the grass.After I go to the movies with my mother and
My pen-friendI have a pen-friend.我有一个笔友.She is the same age as me .她和我一样大.She is taller than me.她比我高.She is a quiet girl.她是一个文静的女孩.She is friendly and helpful.她
This evening,I took part in Lijiang's birthday party where we played and danced.We enjoyed it very much.It began to rain when I left.I had to walk home for it's
这种文章最简单了,只要把你的weekend中的人称改写一下,就可以了
My Birthday Party Do you know what day is it today?It's my birthday!I have a party today.My friend comes at about 11 o'clock.I am very excitedly,because they ta
My hometown in 20 yearsI love my hometown very much.I dream the changes of my hometown in 20 years.There will be less pollution and more trees will be planted.E
I'm a 15-year-old middle school student.Everyone has a good habits and bad habits.Of course I was no exception.I have a lot of good habits,such as exercise 、rea
Ant is one common type of insects,it is easy to identify.The general body of small (0.5mm-3mm),the color have black,brown,yellow,red and so on,flexible body wal
Responsibility is really important in our life,what can we do to develop our Responsibility?first,when teacher gives us some work ,we must finish it,first of al
给你7篇,自己选择一下,好吗:1、 The people who I adore When I was in primary school, there was a teacher who taught me more than that in class.He was a very kind young man, m
Dear everyone, I'm very glad to be here. First of all,I want to thanks you all. I think I can't get this job without yuor supporting. I have some advice for you
题目:Something about the future 正文:Not long in the future,people's life will have big changes as well as people's basic necessities of life.Even there w
My physics teacher is XXX. She is young and nice. She has big eyes, a small mouth and a round face.She is humorous in class. Playing all sorts of games with us
My Friend Alice is my best friend,and she is my deskmate.She is very pretty,and she is taller than me.She is the one of good students in our class.The teachers
  橘子色彩鲜艳、酸甜可口,是秋冬季常见的美味佳果.橘子的好处可多啦!橘子具有润肺、止咳、化痰、健脾、顺气、止渴的药效,是男女老幼皆食的上乘果品.橘子可谓全身都是宝:不仅果肉的药用价值较高,其皮、核、络、叶都是“地道药材”.橘子含有丰富的糖类、维生素、苹果酸、柠檬酸、蛋白质、脂肪、食物纤维以及多种矿1个橘子可以使人们避
Thank you very much for inviting us to attend your reception Party last Saturday.It is really an unforgettable night that we are very enjoyable. We got an in-de高一英语作文怎么写哪位大神帮帮忙啦_百度知道
高一英语作文怎么写哪位大神帮帮忙啦
we invite the famlies of our forgein teacher Norn to come to our event and they will give us a wonderful performance, next saturday. The event consist of many interesting shows such as,we also have British peotry and show plays etc. Besides.All students and teacher are welcome to our English Night:00~9:00We are going to hold a English Night on the new gmy. The English Night will be hold at 7:story telling in English, English song singing for students who like songs .Please be on time
采纳率:78%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
高一英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求英语作文大神,最近要写关于一张图的文章,我找了下面这张图,那女孩是越南战争的越南女子,旁边2个米_百度宝宝知道各位,有知道高一作文怎么写的吗?【英语作文吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:53,700贴子:
各位,有知道高一作文怎么写的吗?收藏
高一有一种作文是针对一些现象写一下自己对该现象的看法,还要提什么合理化建议…这种作文我最不会了,劳烦各位大神指点迷津,在下不胜感激!!——来自 爱贴吧 Windows Phone 客户端
登录百度帐号推荐应用简短的关于“未来城市”的英语作文怎么写?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
简短的关于“未来城市”的英语作文怎么写?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
as well as airplanes, and everyone can get to places in time. The air is freshThe future city should be a perfect city, flowers, and grass, all cars in the city are green-powered. People can find whatever they need close to their homes. The future city is a place that people share in happiness and peace. Also, releasing no hazardous material. The public transportation is convenient and cheap, trains, including buses, subways. The city should be filled with trees
采纳率:65%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文怎么写 的文章