以我想要的生活尝试为题的英语 作文范文

2013年湖南省中考英语作文范文与点评_中华文本库
第4页/共14页
文本预览:
版权所有:英语角外文书店店主李连发 第 3 页 共 22 页
湖南省 .doc
子,另外一个朋友递给我一本英语日记。首先,我们点生日蜡烛,品尝生日蛋糕,然后我们 一起吃饭。之后,我们唱歌。我的朋友在回家前,我们在月亮下聊天。今晚我过得很开心。 我感谢我父母和我的朋友。他们的礼物是我想要的。
版权所有:英语角外文书店店主李连发
第 4 页 共 22 页
湖南省 .doc
衡阳市 2013 年中考英语
书面表达(计 l0 分) 每个人的一生中都有许多值得感谢的人,你最想感谢的人是谁呢? 是父母、老师、朋友,还是,,,,? 请以 Tom 为名给他/她/他们写一封信,说说你的心里话。 要求: 1.80 个词左右。 2.表达正确,行文流畅。 3. 至少写出一个具体事例。 4.信件开头、结尾已给出,不计人总词数。 5.文中不能出现考生的真实姓名、地址、学校等相关信息。 感谢信是受到对方某种恩惠,如受到邀请、接待、慰问,收到礼品及得到帮助之后,而表达 感谢之情的信函 感谢信要点 1.感谢的事由,概括叙述感谢的理由,表达谢意。 2.信中要洋溢着感激之情。 Dear
Best wishes ! Yours, Tom 范文和点评 Dear Teacher I am writing to thank you for everything you did this term. (写感谢信的目的)You were very nice to help me with my English. You were very patient when I didn’t really understand how to make them right. I am so glad that I have improved my English. And it is no doubt that the tips that you have taught me have made the difference. I take pride in having such a teacher like you. I could have never done this without you. (感谢的事由)Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. (总结) Best wishes ! Yours, Tom
主要句式 主语+形容词+to do sth
版权所有:英语角外文书店店主李连发 第 5 页 共 22 页
湖南省 .doc
it is no doubt that,, I am so glad that,, 译文 老师好 在此我写信感谢你这学期为我做的一切。你给我补习英语太好了。当我不能理解如何弄懂它 们,你总很耐心。我很高兴我英语提高了。无疑这是你教给我的方法起作用了。我为有你这 样一位老师而自豪。没有你,我就不能做到这步。感谢你为我做的每一件事情。 (总结) 祝福! 你的学生 Tom
版权所有:英语角外文书店店主李连发
第 6 页 共 22 页
湖南省 .doc
怀化市 2013 年中考英语
作文 上学期间,学校的某些场所一定给你留下了美好的记忆,如教室、阅览室、操场等。某英文 报纸正以“My Favorite Place at School”为题征文,请你投稿。描述一个你最喜欢的地方, 并请说明原因。 提示词语:classroom, reading-room, playground, bright, quiet, large, help, improve 夹
第4页/共14页
寻找更多 ""豆丁精品文档: 初一英语作文范文 初一作文范文 初一语文作文范文 初一作文 初一英..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初一英语上下各类作文范文共32篇有汉语译注
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口大学英语B作文训练题目与范文17
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
大学英语B作文训练题目与范文17
大学英语B作文训练题目与范文――大学英语网考系列;本系列资料均来自网络世界,仅供老师们为学生进行辅;第一部分;作文题目(无范文)1.Myhometown;2.Theadvantagesanddisadv;现在出现就业困难的情况;试述出现这种现象的原因;;4.Myfavoritesport/book/f;7.MyplanfortheNationalda;8.H
 大学英语 B 作文训练题目与范文 ――大学英语网考系列之三 本系列资料均来自网络世界,仅供老师们为学生进行辅导参考使用。切不可当作最后一赌来押题用。英语学习是个漫长的工夫,“熟”方能生巧。临阵磨枪不快也光,那基本是歪理邪说。参加考试需要的是“硬”道理。让应试教育尽快见鬼去吧?? 第一部分作文题目(无范文) 1. My hometown2. The advantages and disadvantages of the mobile phone 3. The tight job market现在出现就业困难的情况;试述出现这种现象的原因;如何去面对挑战4. My favorite sport / book / food / program, etc. 5. Living in a big family
6. My English study7. My plan for the National day holiday8. How to overcome difficulties in English study 9. Why I like learning English 10.My study plan 11. My family12.About newspaper / friendship / Television / computer 13.The book I like best14.How to keep healthy / fit15.My view on surfing the virtual world 16.My view on taking part-time job 17.My dream18.Chinese New Year 19.A day to remember20.你接到国外朋友的来信,说将来中国旅游,给他回信,信应包括:表明你已经收到来信;你给他安排的旅游计划和理由;你希望见到朋友的心情。21.你收到朋友邀请你参加生日聚会的信,但是你不能参加,给他回信,包括:谢谢对方的邀请;不能接受邀请的原因; 22.The relationship between co-operation and competition in the modern world现代社会存在合作与竞争;有人认为竞争比合作更重要;你的观点23.My plan for spring festival 24.The job I like25.Why I like life-long learning26.My travel plan 想去的地方的名字;为什么选这个地方;描述旅行计划27.My view on studying abroad国外学习是发展的最佳途径;国内学习也能施展才能;你的观点28.My favorite Sports / Program我喜欢的运动/电视 29.My favorite program30.My plan for the May 1st holiday(我的五一黄金周计划) 31.How to keep healthy 32.Newspaper33.How to keep fit 34.My classmate 35.Friendship36.A letter about how to guide a friend in a travel
37.My Study Plan 38.Self-study 39.My dream40.English study plan 41.Water pollution 42.Spring festival 43.My hobby44.An unforgettable experience 45.The teacher I remember best第二部分作文题目与范文1. My DreamI have a dream from the first time I sit in a car―I want to drive. Driving is the most meaningful way to meet human being’s desire of “faster”. What’s more, driving a car can take me to any place I want whether it rains, snows, blows or not. A smooth ride in a good car is enjoyable. With rows of trees moving backward rapidly, music played, breeze blowing, my soul flies in the air. I love this feeling very much1 。我的梦想我有一个梦想从我第一次坐汽车,我想驱动器。驾驶是最有意义的方式,以满足人的欲望的“较快” 。更重要的是,可以开车带我到任何地方,我想无论是下雨,下雪,殴打或不。顺利乘坐一辆好车是一种享受。与排树木向后移动迅速,音乐,吹微风,我的灵魂在空中飞行。我喜欢这种感觉非常2. The Sports Activities I Like Best/ My Favorite SportThere are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport. Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can. The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life.2 。体育活动我最喜欢/我最喜爱的运动有许多种,我喜欢体育,如游泳,跑步,跳舞。但是,这项运动,我最喜欢的篮球。当我在初中,我开始在学校打篮球。在那个时候,我发现我爱这项运动深入。现在,我想观看篮球比赛多达我可以。在篮球比赛给了我最美妙的时光在我的生命。 3. Health and WealthWhich is more important, wealth or health? Different people have different opinions.Some people prefer wealth, holding that money can not bring everything, but without it, one can do nothing. In order to get more money they can do anything. However, other people regard health as more important. Once health is lost, it is no use having a lot of money.As far as I am concerned, I love wealth, but I value health more. Everybody wants to live a happy life. So they try their best to earn money which they can ensure they lead a comfortable life, but if happiness and comfort are achieved at the cost of their health, how can they be happy Without health money becomes meaningless.In my opinion, no one agrees that a wealthy person without good health can be happy. So, just do our best and keep fit.3 。健康和财富更重要的是,财富或健康?不同的人有不同的意见。有些人喜欢财富,认为金钱不能带来一切,但没有它,人们可以做任何事。为了得到更多的钱,他们可以做任何事情。然而,其他方面健康的人更重要。一旦失去了健康,这是没有用了很多钱。至于我本人而言,我喜欢财富,但我更多的健康价值。每个人都希望过上幸福的生活。因此,他们尽最大努力赚钱,他们可以确保他们过上舒适的生活,但如果是幸福和舒适上取得的费用,他们的健康,如何才能快乐健康钱变得毫无意义。在我看来,没有一个同意,一个富裕的人没有良好的健康可以高兴。所以,只要竭尽所能,并保持身体健康。 4. My English StudyEnglish is always my favorite subject and I am good at English. I would like to share 4 good studying habits with you.First, remember 20 new words, and never give up. Second, go over grammar points I have learnt in English class regularly. Third, read an English article in China Daily every day. Fourth, write an English composition every week and ask teacher to revise that for me to improve the writing level.If you do things above, I am sure your English will also be improved.4 。我的英语学习英语始终是我最喜欢的主题,我很擅长英语。我想与大家分享4良好的学习习惯与您联系。首先,记住20个新词,并永远不会放弃。第二,去语法点我学会英语课堂定期。第三,阅读英文文章中中国日报每天。第四,写一篇英文写作,并要求每周老师修改,对我提高写作水平。如果你的东西上面,我相信你的英语也将得到改善。5. My Plan for the Spring FestivalSpring festival is the most important festival for Chinese people. Many people will prepare many things for the spring festival. Now this is my plan for the spring festival. The first, I will visit my friends and my relatives. The second, I will make a big snow man with my daughter and my wife. The third, I will stay with my parents, because I have no more time to stay with them at peacetime. This is my plan for the spring festival. I hope all of you have a good time in the spring festival.5 。我的计划的春节春节是最重要的节日华人。许多人将准备很多东西的春节。现在这是我计划的春节。首先,我将访问我的朋友和我的亲戚。第二,我将作一个大雪男子我的女儿和我的妻子。第三,我将留在我的父母,因为我没有更多的时间留在他们在平时。这是我计划的春节。我希望大家有一个良好的时间在春节。 6. Water PollutionEverybody knows that there is serious problem of water pollution on the earth. Yes, water pollution is increasing.Look! The water in the river is getting dirtier and dirtier. Most of fish in the water have died, and we can’t swim in the water.My grandfather says, when he was very little, the water in the river was very clean. He often swam in the river with his friends.That was before, but now we can’t see such clean rivers. Let’s protect the water from pollution, because we can’t live without water. The water is really important to us all.6 。水污染大家都知道,存在着严重的水污染防治问题在地球上。是的,水体污染正在增加。看!该河水越来越脏和脏。大多数鱼在水中已经死亡,我们不能在水中游泳。 我的祖父说,当时他只有很少的河水是很干净。他经常在河里游泳,他的朋友。这之前,但现在我们看不到这种清洁河流。让我们保护水资源不受污染,因为我们不能生活在水中。水是真正重要的是我们大家。7. My HobbiesI have many hobbies, such as sports, singing, playing the violin and keeping a diary.I like sports very much. I go running at five o'clock in the morning. After classes in the afternoon, I play table-tennis with my friends. These sports have kept me healthy.At home, I like to sing and play the violin. I practice singing and playing the violin every day. Busy as I am, I am quite happy.Of all my hobbies I like reading books best. In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books. There are story books, textbooks, magazines, and others. All these books have enriched my knowledge. 7 。我的业余爱好我有很多爱好,如体育,唱歌,拉小提琴和保持日记。我喜欢体育非常。我去运行在五点钟在上午。之后在下午的课,我打乒乓球我的朋友。这些运动已使我的健康。在家里,我喜欢唱歌和拉小提琴。我喜欢练唱歌,拉小提琴的每一天。我忙碌,我很高兴。我所有的爱好我喜欢读书最好。在我的卧室,有近600本书。有故事书,课本,杂志,和其他人。所有这些图书丰富了我的知识。 8. My FamilyThere are seven people in my family. They're my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, my two younger brothers and I. My father is a businessman. He's busy working everyday. My mother is a housewife. She cooks meals, washes clothes, and teaches us lessons everyday. One of my younger brothers is a junior high school student, and we go to the same school. My grandparents help my parents look after the youngest brother every day. We go to the movies every Sunday. How's your family? 8 。我的家人有7人在我的家人。他们是我的祖父,祖母,父亲,母亲,我的两个弟弟和一,我的父亲是一位商人。他的日常繁忙的工作。我的母亲是一位家庭主妇。她做饭吃饭,洗的衣服,并告诉我们的经验教训日常。我的一个弟弟是一个中学生,我们去同一所学校。我的祖父母帮助我的父母照顾最小的弟弟每天。我们去看电影每星期天。你的家庭?9. My Plan for the Summer VacationThe longing summer vacation is approaching, it is the best part of the school year for me. I cannot let the holidays elapse (逝去) meaninglessly, my vacation should be a phase (时期、阶段) of harvest. The events in my plan should give me a sense of infinite potential.The following plan may reveal the intensity of my desire to travel, work and study in this vacation. In the first few days I want to climb Mount Hua Shan with several friends to refresh ourselves. Then I tend to visit relatives, senior school teachers and former classmates(老同学). Besides, to find out the best ways to cultivate my abilities, I will find a part time job and conduct some social investigation.
In short, I want to do interesting things in the summervacation. Whatever I do, the goal is the same: to get necessary experience, acquire knowledge and broaden my horizons. Though the six week vacation will pass away at lightning speed, its influence is bound to last long. 9 。我的计划的暑假渴望暑假的临近,这是最好的部分学年我。我不能让假期间隔(逝去) meaninglessly ,我的假期应该是一个阶段(时期,阶段)的收成。这些事件在我的计划应该给我的感觉无限的潜力。下面的计划可能会透露的强度我希望旅行,工作和学习在此度假。在头几天我想爬上山华沙嗯与几个朋友来刷新自己。然后我倾向于探亲,高中教师和同学(老同学) 。此外,找出最佳方法,培养自己的能力,我会找到一个兼职工作,并进行一些社会调查。总之,我想要做的有趣的暑假。不管我的目标是相同的:获得必要的经验,获得知识和扩大我的视野。虽然六周假期将弃世以迅雷不及掩耳的速度,其影响必将持续很长时间。 10. Happy Things in My ChildhoodIt is impossible to recall all the past, but I can assure you that my childhood is a pleasant one to me.When I was in kindergarten, I was very popular with my playmates because of my naughtiness. Once I made an arrow, with which I hurt one of my playmates and received scolding from my mother afterwards.When I grew up, my father and mother dare not allow me to play outside. But sometimes when we had time they would bring me to the parks, movies and went swimming.I liked swimming very much. Thank them for teaching me swimming. I liked to play with my play games because I was only a boy. My mother often scolded me when I didn't get home after school but never too severely.I love my parents. I do think it is one of the best years in my whole life.10 。快乐的东西我童年这是不可能的回顾所有的过去,但我可以向你们保证,我的童年是一个愉快我。当我在幼儿园,我非常喜欢我的玩伴,因为我naughtiness 。一旦我做出了箭头,与我伤害我的一个玩伴,并收到来自我的母亲责骂后。当我长大后,我的父亲和母亲不敢让我发挥外面。但有时,当我们有时间,他们将我的公园,看电影和去游泳。我喜欢游泳非常。感谢他们教我游泳。我喜欢玩我玩游戏,因为我只是一个孩子。我母亲经常骂我时,我没有放学回家,但从来没有太严重。我爱我的父母。我认为这是最好的几年,我的整个生命。 11. My Close FriendLucy is my close friend who I came to know in Jingling county in 1999.she is a teacher of one high school. She gave me a sharp impression when we met at the first time. Through chatting, we found that we have many common favorites, and finally we came to be friends.
Lucy is tall and slender with white skin, long-black hair and an blue-frame glasses. She looks beautiful and graceful. She has good characters of considerate and gentle. So she is easy to get along with.Lucy is good at singing and dancing. She also has many other favorites, such as swimming outdoors, reading, surfingand so on. So she is a modern and intellectual young girl with diverse abilities and knowledge.Lucy is not only a good friend but also a teacher. I often told her the story all of mine when I was in trouble. And she always does her best to help me and encourage me to face up to the difficulties of life,till I am successful.Time flies, we have been good friends for several years, and the friendship between us becomes more sweet and solid.11 。我的亲密朋友露西是我亲密的朋友谁知道我在竟陵县在1999年。她是一个教师的一所高中。她给了我一个鲜明的印象,当我们召开了第一次。通过聊天,我们发现我们有许多共同的最爱,最后我们来到朋友。露西是身高和细长的白皮肤,长黑头发和蓝框眼镜。她看上去美丽和优雅。她具有良好的特点,体贴和温柔。所以她很容易相处。露西擅长唱歌跳舞。她还拥有许多其他收藏,如游泳户外活动,阅读,网上冲浪等。所以她是一个现代和智力少女不同的能力和知识。露西不仅是一个好朋友,也是老师。我经常告诉她的故事的所有地雷当我遇到了麻烦。她始终没有她的全力帮助我,鼓励我勇敢地面对生活的困难,直到我成功。时光如梭,我们一直在很好的朋友了好几年,我们之间的友谊变得更加甜蜜和牢固的。 12. The Job I LikeI like to be a teacher. Three reasons have led me to choose this occupation. First, teaching is learning. To make my lectures more constructive and stimulating, I have to read more books, explore new knowledge and gain a better understanding of the world, which is the very thing I enjoy in my life. Second, teaching means freedom and independence. As a teacher, I’m free to use my own ideas and make my own decisions. Finally, I like teaching because it offers certain peace of mind. All in all, the reasons above make me like teaching best.12 。我喜欢的工作我喜欢老师。三个原因,促使我选择这个职业。首先,教学是学习。使我的讲课更富有建设性和刺激,我要读更多的书,探索新的知识和更好地了解世界,这是非常的事我喜欢在我的生命。第二,教学手段的自由和独立。作为一名教师,我很自由地使用自己的想法,让我自己的决定。最后,我喜欢教学,因为它提供一定安心。总之,上述原因使我想最好的教学。 13. The ComputerNowadays, computers are becoming more and more popular. Computers can help different people in different ways. They can help children with lessons and homework, help students and scholars do calculations, analyze data and present the latest achievements. Furthermore, they can assist engineers and experts in the design of a mold, a bridge or a spaceship. Besides, computers can offer fun and entertainment to us with the internet games, movies, and etc. Indeed, computers have become a good companion of man. 14. How to Overcome Difficulties in My English StudiesI have made a lot of improvements in English. The following is my way to overcome the difficultiesEveryday, I do half an hour’s morning reading to try to pronounce every word out. And I will then spend half an hour listening to English radios like BBC to correct my pronunciation. Because I have trouble in English grammar, I attend a full-time English class of STVU to study grammar. The teacher recommends me to buy a grammar book―《Advanced English Grammar》. It helps me with my English study a lot. These above are what I have done to overcome my difficulties 14 。如何克服困难在我的英语学习我已经取得了很大的改进英语。以下是我的办法来克服困难每天,我一个半小时的晨读尝试每一个字的发音。然后,我会花一个半小时听英语无线电像英国广播公司,以纠正我的发音。因为我有麻烦,英语语法,我参加一个全职的STVU英语课堂学习语法。老师建议我买语法书“高级英语语法” 。它帮助我与我的英语学习了很多东西。上述这些都是我做我的困难要克服 15. About Self-studyAs adult students in Shanghai TV University, self-study becomes very important. According to me, there are several pieces of tips of self-study.First, I always make a study plan in the beginning of a new semester. Second, preview every unit before the lesson. Third, try to finish the homework after class. Fourth, go over what I have learnt in class regularly at home. Without review, you will absolutely forget what you’ve learnt as quickly as possible. So reviewing is helpful in understanding and memorizing what you’ve learnt.15 。关于自主学习成人学生在上海电视大学,自学成为非常重要的。根据对我来说,有几件小窍门自学。首先,我总是作出了一项研究计划,进入了一个新的学期。其次,每个单位预览前的教训。第三,努力完成功课下了课。第四,去我学到在课堂上经常在家里。没有审查,你绝对会忘记您的教训,尽快。因此,审查有利于理解和记忆您所学到。 16. My ClassmatesLiu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way to school, he saw a little girl crossing the road when a car nearly hit her. Just then Liu Kai rushed up to her and caught her by the arm. The little girl was saved. She told him where she lived, and he took her home. When Liu Kai hurried into the classroom, the teacher had already begun lesson. He told the teacher why he was late. He was then praised for what he had done.16 。我的同学刘恺是我的同班同学。他是一个好学生,并随时准备帮助别人。有一天,他的上学路上,他看到一个小女孩过马路时,一辆汽车几乎击中了她。就在这时,刘开送往了她,并发现她的胳膊。小女孩得救。她告诉他,她住,他带她回家。当刘开匆匆进入教室,老师已经开始教训。他告诉老师他为什么迟到。然后他被称赞为他的所作所为。 17. The Chinese New Year“New Year” is a time for good cheer. In China men and women, boys and girls, all look forward to a happy year. It is time for rest and refreshment. Business is suspended for a time. Young fellows lay aside their school work and give themselves up to merriment and joy. Each family has its members together for reunion. Friends call on oneanother. Public places are filled with all kinds of cheerful people. Children with lucky money in their new clothes have a delightful time playing games. The Chinese New Year lasts about a fortnight. It gives sufficient recreation to people. 17 。农历新年“新年”是一个良好的时间欢呼。在中国男人和女人,男孩和女孩,都期待着新年快乐。现在是时候了,休息和茶点。业务暂停了一段时间。年轻的研究员放下他们的学校工作,并给自己最多欢乐和喜悦。每个家庭成员团聚在一起。朋友请一个。公共场所是充满各种开朗的人。孩子压岁钱的新衣服有一个愉快的时间玩游戏。农历新年持续大约两个星期。它给人们足够的休闲娱乐。 18. My Best FriendLinda is my best friend. She is 15 years old pretty girl with a round face and two big black eyes. She always has a smile on her face. Every morning, we go to school together. She studies quite well and she's one of the top students in our class. When I have difficulty in English, I always ask her for help. We are both interested in music. At weekends, we join the same hobby group and play the violin together. We like each other and enjoy staying together.18 。我最好的朋友琳达是我最好的朋友。她是15岁漂亮的姑娘,圆面及两个大黑眼睛。她总是微笑着对她的脸。每天早晨,我们一起去上学。她的研究相当不错,她的一个优秀学生的课堂。当我有困难的英语,我总是问她的帮助。我们都感兴趣的音乐。在周末,我们同组和相同的爱好拉小提琴在一起。我们喜欢和欣赏彼此住在一起。19. The Book I Like Best/My favorite bookMy favorite book is “Dream of The Red Chamber”. The book tries to tell us that there are different kinds of love, only one kind which should be considered as True Love. In our life, we should marry the true love instead of wealth and good looks. From this book, we also get to know a part of the noble people’s life in Qing Dynasty and find some life philosophies from it. So this book is very instructive to people. We should learn more from this book as well as other books.19 。书我最喜欢/我最喜爱的书我最喜爱的书是“红楼梦” 。这本书试图告诉我们,有各种不同的爱,只有一种应被视为真爱。在我们生活中,我们应当结婚的真正的爱情而不是财富和美貌。本书中,我们也知道一部分的崇高人民的生活在清朝,找到一些生活的哲学从它。因此,这本书是非常有启发性的人。我们应该更多地了解这本书以及其他书籍。20. Living in a Big CityThousands of people stream into cities, especially big cities .Big cities have special attractions for many people. First , in big cities, people can easily get a job to make a living . Then, there are many facilities which make people feel very convenient in life. Third , people have more into big cities by all means . I like living in a big city because it can provide me with move convenient living conditions and a good job . Besides , living in a big city, I can get the latest information coming from every field which will make you wiser . However , Big cities are facing problems and the biggest one is traffic . There are too many people and cars . The traffic is heavy ,especially during the rush hours . Every street is crowded . Cars are running fast, they may cause traffic accidents easily . What is move , as a daily commuter , Everyone wastes a lot of time on commuting . Time is valuable . So traffic is a big problem which has irritated everyone much.20 。生活在一个大城市成千上万的人流纳入城市特别是大城市。大城市有特殊景点的许多人。首先,在大城市,人们可以很容易地找到一份工作谋生。然后,有许多设施,使人们感到十分便利的生活。第三,有更多的人到大城市的一切手段。我喜欢生活在大城市,因为它可以提供我的移动方便的生活条件和良好的工作。此外,生活在一个大城市,我可以获取最新的信息来自各个领域,使你更聪明。然而,大城市面临的最大问题之一是交通。有太多的人与车。交通十分繁忙,尤其是在繁忙时间。每条街道的拥挤。汽车运行速度快,他们可能会导致交通意外轻松。什么是移动,作为日常通勤,大家废物了大量的时间在上下班。时间非常宝贵。因此,交通是一个大问题,每个人都已经激怒了。21. On Money
Money is considered by many people as the most important thing in life. With money, they can go wherever they please and do whatever they want. With money, they can buy a fine house, fashionable clothes and so on. In a word, money can make people comfortable and bring them happiness.However, money is also the source of all crimes and brings them misery. Since money is so tempting, quite a few people are attracted by it and begin to go astray. To get more money, they gamble, steal, rob or do many other evil things, for &money makes the mare go&. As a result, money leads them to jail.Of course money is useful and desirable, yet we shouldmake money in proper way and spend our money on proper things.21 。关于洗钱问题金钱被认为是许多人的最重要的事情在生活中。用金钱,他们可以在任何地方,请和为所欲为。用金钱,他们可以买到,可处罚款房子,时髦的衣服,等等。一句话,钱可以让人们舒适,使他们幸福。然而,钱也是来源的所有罪行,并带来了他们的苦难。因为钱是如此诱人,不少人所吸引,并开始走上歧途。要获得更多的钱,他们赌博,偷窃,抢劫或其他许多邪恶的东西,为“金钱使能使鬼推磨” 。因此,金钱导致他们监禁。当然,钱是有用的和可取的,但我们应该在适当的赚钱方式和我们的钱花费在适当的事情。 22. My First Year at collegeI have been in the college for one year. My college life here is pretty .The teachers in my college are very knowledge. They not only teach me what’s on the textbooks, but also
show me how to be a good person. The major courses as well as optional courses enhance my knowledge and broaden my views. Besides, the library of our university provides me with books and resources so that I can read extensively.Besides getting good education here, I also take part in many after-school activities. For example, I am a player on the university football team, and I also do some volunteer work at weekends.
Sports are my favorite, such as jogging, basketball, swimming, tennis, table tennis, soccer, badminton and so on. They help me relax after class and build a strong body.I like making friends with all my classmates, my roommates and others.
I love learning from my friends.
I enjoy my college life and I am very glad and proud to learn and live on our beautiful campus. 22 。我第一年学院我一直在学院一年。我的大学生活是漂亮。老师在我的大学都非常了解。他们不仅教我什么的教科书,而且还告诉我如何做一个好人。主要课程以及选修课提高我的知识和扩大自己的看法。此外,我们的大学图书馆提供书籍和我的资源,这样我可以阅读广泛。除了得到良好的教育,我还可以参加许多课外活动。举例来说,我是一个球员的大学橄榄球队,我还做一些志愿工作在周末。体育是我最喜欢的,如跑步,篮球,游泳,网球,乒乓球,足球,羽毛球等。他们帮助我放松下了课建立一个强有力的机构。我喜欢结交朋友的所有我的同学,我的室友和其他人。我爱学习,我的朋友。我喜欢我的大学生活,我感到非常高兴和自豪的学习和生活在我们美丽的校园。 23. Private Cars in ChinaAs time develops, there are many large changing happening in people ‘s lives .Being like other West countries, private cars begin to be very popular in our country Certainly, there must be many things following with it. Maybe it is good for our society, or maybe it is harmful.Now, I’d like to announce some not mature opinions. In our lives, especially in this century, time becomes more and more important Buses seem to be more bulky than the private cars. We can go anywhere which we like immediately in our own car. But, if you come to wait for a bus, it will take your much time, and it’s more likely to be no seats. In this hand, you must choice the convenient way to buy a private car for yourself.But do you ever think the harms for the society. I will bring you some examples. When the time develops that time that everyone has their own car, all the roads will be filled up by the cars. And there isn’t place for you to remove. What will be performed in the earth is obvious. This is not in the least. When the car is flooding, the waste gas will be exhausted everywhere, so that the air we are living in will be polluted seriously. Are you agree with my opinions. Now, I’d like to make you some place to think over what I said about the private cars.
23 。私家车在中国随着时间的发展,有许多大变化发生在人们的生活。像其他西方国家,私家车开始流行在我国当然,还有许多事情必须注视着它。也许这是个好我们的社会,或者是有害的。现在,我想宣布一些还不成熟的意见。在我们的生活,尤其是在本世纪,时间变得越来越重要巴士似乎更笨重比私家车。我们可以去任何地方,我们想立刻在我们自己的汽车。但是,如果你来等待巴士,也需要你很多时间,而且更可能是没有席位。在这手,你必须选择,方便的方式购买一辆私家车吧。但你想到的危害,为社会。我会为您带来了一些例子。当时间的发展,当时,每个人都有自己的汽车,所有的道路将充满了汽车。并没有为您删除。什么将在地球是显而易见的。这不是在最。当汽车被洪水冲毁的废气都将耗尽,从而使空气,我们生活在将污染严重。您是否同意我的意见。现在,我想你有些地方想我所说的私家车。 24. My Study PlanA new semester is coming, in order to study English well, I make a study plan. First, try to remember 20 words from dictionary everyday. Second, go over grammar points I have learnt in English class regularly. Third, form a habit of reading an English article in China Daily every day. Fourth, write an English composition every week and ask teacher to revise that for me to improve the writing level. Fifth, listen to English radio as often as possible to improve my listening.包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、文学作品欣赏、高等教育、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、中学教育、应用写作文书、大学英语B作文训练题目与范文17等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
s  大学英语 B 作文训练题目与范文 ――大学英语网考系列之三 ――大学英语网考系列之三本系列资料均来自网络世界, 仅供老师们为学生进行辅导参考使用。 切不可 本...
  大学英语 B 作文训练题目与范文 ――大学英语网考系列之三 本系列资料均来自网络世界,仅供老师 们为学生进行辅导参考使用。切不可当作最 后一赌来押题用。英语...
  大学英语 B 作文训练题目与范文 ――大学英语网考系列之三 ――大学英语网考系列之三本系列资料均来自网络世界, 仅供老师们为学生进行辅导参考使用。 切不可 本...
q  大学英语B统考作文范文_文学研究_人文社科_专业资料。大学英语B统考作文范文.电大.大学英语( 大学英语(B)统考英语作文讲解(提供范文 s0 篇) 统考英语作文讲解( ...
  统考《大学英语 B》 写作 专项练习 以下写作范文为 2011 年 12 月统考英语写作部分题目 Honesty Is the Best Policy(诚实至上) There is an English saying ...
 大学英语三级 B 级分类模拟题写作/汉译英 专项模拟训练 介绍信 1、张明给王...祝贺信 1、[范文] Dear Jack, I was delighted to read the news about ...
  大学英语B作文训练题目与... 22页 2下载券 模拟写作训练题目及范文 1q页 ...作文训练题目及范文 【例题】阅读下面的文字,根据要求作文。 南极大陆的水陆交接...
s  大学英语B作文训练题目与... 14页 1下载券 大学英语B级词汇表 47页 免费 ...大学英语 B 网考翻译训练题目 ――大学英语网考系列之二 ――大学英语网考系列...
  大学英语四级作文训练题目和参考范文 隐藏&& 11 级大英四作文训练一 Advantages and Disadvantages of the Mobile Phone (at least 120 words) 1.手机在校园很...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接

我要回帖

更多关于 我想要 的文章

随机推荐