历年考研英语真题作文.doc13页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
历年考研英语真题作文
2011年 小作文 推荐信向你的朋友推荐你喜欢看的一部电影
Dear my friend
I am so solemn to remand a movie of my favoriteFarewell to My Concubine This film not only another the highest creative effort movie works of well-known director ChernKaiGe but also the first Chinese movie got the prize of the Golden Palm in the Cannes Film Festival A famous film star ZhangFengYing with the Gold Coke movie queen GongLi and the Hong Kong Gold Statue movie emperor ZhangGuoRong were attended in this film For made a powerful performance of a time of life about two renowned actors with the sorrow and joy in Peking opera
Classical movie should not miss this I wish you have time to watch it
Yours truly
亲爱的朋友
我郑重向你推荐一部我喜欢的电影《霸王别姬》这部电影不但是大牌导演陈凯歌的又一力作而且是第一部问鼎戛纳并且获得金棕榈大奖的中国影片著名影星张丰毅携手金鸡影后巩俐和香港金像奖影帝张国荣联袂出演倾情演绎一段两位京剧名伶的悲喜人生
经典影片不容错过 我希望你有时间去观看它
大作文旅途之余
Protecting the Environment of Tourist Attraction
In this picture two tourists are taking a boat on a river and enjoying their good journey They are sitting on the edge of boat side by side and eating a variety of food happily And then a load of rubbish such as food leftovers cans bottleswatermelon peels fish bones and food packaging bags were discarded by them into the river casually And one time the river was contaminated with these floating wastes and the beautiful scenery in the past days has wholly change
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 我想要 的文章

随机推荐