2016高考英语完形填空空真正快乐的人

欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:2610套总数:5611783套专访:3149部会员:305765位
当前位置:
& 学年高一英语课后演练提能:Unit 3《Computers》第三单元水平测试(人教版必修2)
学年高一英语课后演练提能:Unit 3《Computers》第三单元水平测试(人教版必修2)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:429次
资料类型:
文档大小:414KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
第三单元水平测试
(时间:120分钟 满分:150分)
第卷(选择题,共100分)
第一部分 听力理解(共两节,满分30分)
第一节 (共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
M: What's wrong with the black shirt? Everybody has a black shirt.
W: It doesn't look like you are going to a party.
1.What does the woman think of the shirt for the party?
A.The size is not large enough.
B.The material is not large enough.
C.The color is not suitable.
W: Dear, I feel hungry now. How about you?
M: So do I. Let me call Room Service. Hello, Room Service? Please send a menu to Room 236 right away.
2.Where are the two speakers?
A.In a hotel.      
B.At a dinner table.
C.In the street.
W: The movie has been on for about half an hour.
M: Why not go for a drink and come for the next show?
3.What does the man suggest?
A.Going back home and having a drink.
B.Waiting in the long queue.
C.Coming back for a later show.
M: Look. I'm sorry to remind you of this, but the music is really loud.
W: I didn't realize you could hear.
4.What will the woman probably do?
A.Turn up the volume.
B.Stop talking.
C.Play the music more softly.
W: Now can we get the computers before Wednesday?
M: Well, it depends. If it's less than ten kilometers, we can deliver them on Tuesday. But if it's farther away, it will be on Thursday. Where is your office?
5.When can the woman get the computers if her office is twelve kilometers away?
A.On Tuesday.
B.On Wednesday.
C.On Thursday.
第二节 (共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
M: Thank you very much, Ms. Thomas. That helped me a lot.
W: I'm glad I could be of some help, Carlos. Let me know if you have any more questions later.
M: I will. And thank you for giving up your coffee break to help. I know you need one after teaching three classes.
W: Oh, I don't mind. Teaching's what I love most.
M: Well, goodbye, and thanks again!
W: You're very welcome, Carlos. See you in class on Monday.
6.Why does the man thank the woman?
A.She has helped him with his problems.
B.He has been invited to see her on Monday.
C.She has agreed to see him on Monday.
7.When does the conversation take place?
A.Before class.
B.After class.
C.During class.
听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。
W: The Four Seasons. Can I help you?
M: Yes, I'd like to book a room for next week, in the name of Johnson.
W: Fine. Could you give me the exact dates, sir?
M: Friday the 17th to Sunday the 19th.
W: OK. Single or double room, sir?
M: Double. My wife will be with me. We'd like a private bathroom too, if possible.
W: I'll have to check that, sir. What time will you be here on Friday?
M: Around 7:30 p.m. Can we book a table for dinner?
W: Certainly.
M: Do you book things like theatre tickets or local tours?
W: We can do that.
M: Oh, I see. Thanks.
8.What sort of place is The Four Seasons?
A.A theatre.
B.A restaurant.
C.A hotel.
9.What is Mr. Johnson mainly calling for?
A.To book a room.
B.To ask about the local hours.
C.To book a table for dinner.
10.What time will the man and his wife get there?
A.The 17th.
B.The 19th.
C.The 7th.
听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。
W: Good morning, Mr. White. I wonder if you could spare a few minutes. I'd like to ask you a few questions.
M: Well, I can spare you a few minutes, but I'm very busy preparing for our exhibition, you know.
W: Just a few questions. Where is it going to be held?
M: It's going to be held in the art gallery.
W: Who is opening it?
M: It's going to be opened by Mr. Smith.
W: It's quite a big exhibition, isn't it?
M: Quite big. Some very famous paintings will be shown.
W: I believe they're sent from different countries, aren't they?
M: Yes, that's right. Quite an international event for our town.
W: Well, thank you, Mr. White. May I wish you every success with the exhibition!
M: Thank you.
11.What most probably is the woman?
A.She is a lover of exhibitions.
B.She is a news reporter.
C.She is a businesswoman.
12.What exhibition is going to be held?
A.A painting exhibition.
B.An exhibition of clothes.
C.A photography exhibition.
13.Where are the things exhibited from?
A.Their own country.
B.The art gallery.
C.Different countries.
听第9段材料,回答第14至16题。
W: Derek, how is your knee today? Have you seen a doctor?
M: No, I feel a lot better today. I went to the doctor and he told me it was not serious. I should be fine for Saturday's game.
W: Great! But why don't you take it easy today? Maybe just practice throwing. Don't do running.
M: OK. Do you have any news about Michigan and what can we expect in Saturday's game?
W: Yes. I've got some new information about the team. They are in my office. If you want to see them after practice, you can.
M: Oh, that would be great. I'd like to see what we will be up against.
W: Michigan has a strong team. I have some films showing Michigan in the last three games. They are one of the top football teams in the country now since they beat Towa last weekend. Come to think of it, why don't you go ahead and check out the game films right now? And just rest that knee this afternoon. I want you to be well in three days.
M: All right. I'll be back tomorrow for full practice.
14.What are the two speakers interested in?
C.Football.
15.When will the play against Michigan team?
A.This weekend.
B.This Saturday.
C.This afternoon.
16.Where will the man be back tomorrow?
B.To his team.
C.To the hospital.
听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。
Good morning, everyone. My topic today is “Machine”. I am going to tell you something about machines widely used all over the world. To be honest, I know little about why machines are so important and necessary to us, but they can help us do things better and faster.
A washing machine helps us to wash clothes quickly. A printing machine helps us to print a lot of books, newspapers, and many other things quickly. Bicycles, cars, trains and planes are all machines. They help us to travel faster than on foot.
The computer is a wonderful machine. It was invented not long ago. It not only stores information but also computes numbers millions of times faster than a scientist calculates.
Let us study hard and try to use all kinds of machines to turn China into a modern country.
17.Which machine is not mentioned in the monologue?
A.Washing machine.
B.Printing machine.
C.Weighing machine.
18.What does the speaker want to talk about?
A.Computers.
B.Machines.
C.Inventions.
19.According to the speech, which of the following is the latest invention?
A.The computer.
B.The plane.
C.The train.
20.Why must we study hard according to the speech?
A.Because we often read books printed by printing machines.
B.Because we must do as the scientists do.
C.Because in that case, we can make good use of machines to modernize our country.
第二部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
Most people have never heard of Tim Berners-Lee. He is not nearly as rich or famous as Mare Andreessen, who is the founder of Netscape, or Bill
Gates, whose name has become a well-known word.
Berners-Lee, who works in a small office at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is the creator of the World Wide Web.
The creation of the Web is so important that some people compare Berners-Lee to Johann Gutenberg, who invented printing by movable type (活字) in the fifteenth century.
Berners-Lee was born in England in 1955.
His parents, who helped design the world's first commercially (商业地) available computer, gave him a great love of mathematics and learning.
In 1980, Berners-Lee went to work at CERN, a physics laboratory in Geneva, Switzerland, where he had a lot of material to learn quickly.
He had a poor memory for facts and wanted to find a way to help him keep track of things he couldn't remember.
He invented a software program that allowed him to create a document that had links to other documents. He continued to develop his idea through the 1980s.
He wanted to find a way to connect the knowledge and creativity of people all over the world.
In 1991, his project became known as the World Wide Web.
The number of Internet users started to grow quickly.
However, Berners-Lee is not completely happy with the way the Web has developed. He thinks it has become a passive tool for so many people, not the tool for creativity that he had imagined.
In 1999, Berners-Lee published a book called Weaving the Web, in which he answers questions he is often asked, “What were you thinking when you invented the Web?” “What do you think of it now?”“Where is the Web going to take us in the future?”
这是一篇人物传记。绝大多数人没有听说过Tim Berners-Lee,他是万维网的发明者。
21.From Paragraph 1 we can see________.
A.Tim Berners-Lee has never heard of Netscape
B.Berners-Lee is as famous as Mare Andreessen
C.Berners-Lee is as well-known as Bill Gates
D.we know little about Tim Berners-Lee
答案 D 细节理解题。根据第一段可知,绝大多数人从未听说过Tim Berners-Lee。他不像Mare Andreessen和Bill Gates那样富有、出名。
22.Who invented the World Wide Web?
A.Johann Gutenberg.
B.Berners-Lee.
C.Bill Gates.
D.Mare Andreessen.
答案 B 细节理解题。由第二段第一句可知,Berners-Lee是万维网的发明者。
23.Which of the following is TRUE?
A. In 1955, Berners-Lee's parents gave him a great love of music.
B.In 1980, Berners-Lee wanted to find a way to connect the knowledge
and creativity.
C.In 1991, Berners-Lee finished the World Wide Web.
D.In 1999, Berners-Lee made a play called Weaving the Web.
答案 C 细节理解题。由倒数第二段第一句可知,1991年,Berners-Lee完成了万维网的制作。
24.What does the underlined word “published” mean?
A.Print and send out.
B.Buy and offer to others.
C.Invent and sell.
D.Write and exchange.
答案 A 词义猜测题。根据关键词“a book called Weaving the Web”和后面的问题可知,他在1999年出版了一本叫《万维网》的书。
They like using the Internet. They have lots of pocket money to spend. And they spend a higher proportion of it online than the rest of us. Teenagers are just the sort of people an online seller is interested in, and the things they want to buy—games, CDs and clothing—are easily sold on the Web.
But paying online is a tricky business for consumers who are too young to own credit cards. Most have to use a parent's card. They want a facility that allows them to spend money.
That may come sooner than they think: new ways to take pocket money into cyber (网络的) space are coming out rapidly on both sides of the Atlantic. If successful, these products can stimulate online sales.
In general, teenagers spend huge amounts: $53bn (billion) is the US last year and £20bn annually in the UK. Most teenagers have access to the Internet at home or at school—88 percent in the US, 69 percent in the UK. According to the Jupiter Research, one in eight of those with Internet access has bought something online—mainly CDs and books.
In most cases, parents pay for these purchases with credit cards, an arrangement that is often unsatisfactory for them and their children. Pressing parents to spend online is less productive than pressing on the high street. They are more likely to ask “Why?” if you ask to spend some money online.
One way to help teenagers change notes and coins into cybercash is through prepaid cards such as Internet Cash in the US and Smart cards in the UK. Similar to those for pay-as-you-go mobile telephones, they are sold in amounts such as £20 or $50 with a concealed 14-digit number that can be used to load the cash into an online account.
现在很多英美青少年用零花钱网购,买CD或衣服等,但如何来避免网络潜在的危险呢?
25.What does the word “They” in Paragraph 1 refer to?
A.Sellers.
B.Buyers.
C.Teenagers.
D.Parents.
答案 C 事实细节题。从文章第一段“They like using the Internet...Teenagers are just the sort of people...”可知,此处They指代下文的Teenagers, 答案选C项。
26.According to the passage, which of the following statements is TRUE?
A.More than half of the teenagers in the US and the UK have Internet access.
B.Teenagers pay for goods online with their own credit cards.
C.Most teenagers in the US and the UK have bought something online.
D.Teenagers found it easier to persuade parents to buy online than in a shop.
答案 A 正误判断题。从第四段中的“Most teenagers have access to the Internet...88 percent in the US, 69 percent in the UK”可知,在英国和美国超过了50%的青少年可以接触到网络,故答案选A项。
27.A new way to help teenagers shop online is to use ________.
A.a new machine
B.special coins and notes
C.prepaid cards
D.pay-as-you-go mobile phones
答案 C 事实细节题。从最后一段中的“One way to help...is through prepaid cards”可以知道,现在一个帮助青少年网络购物的方法是用预付卡,所以答案选C项。
28.What is the passage mainly about?
A.Online shopping traps.
B.Internet users in the US and the UK.
C.New credit cards for parents.
D.The arrival of cyber pocket money.
答案 D 主旨大意题。从全文可知,本文主要告诉我们如何保证青少年上网购物的安全,以及就此所采用的新方法来保障他们的网络零花钱,据此D项能较好地概括大意。
Cyber Café(网吧)
computer centers are found in many cities around the world. Now,
a few American high schools are opening these centers. For example, a high school in the state of Maryland began operating a Cyber Café last March. All students at Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School in Bethesda can use the Cyber Café. But school officials say it especially helps students who have no computer or cannot use the Internet at home.
The officials say thirteen percent of the students at the school are from poor families. Many students have arrived in the United States from other countries only recently. Students in the school's program for learning English speak twenty-three other languages.
The idea for a Cyber Café at Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School began three years ago. At that time, officials were planning
restore (整修) the
school building. Parents interested in technology were against a Cyber Café.
They wanted this center even though schools in the area had suffered
budget (预算)
community wanted all students to have the best chances to learn.
Officials in the area supported the idea. So did an organization called the Bethesda-Chevy Chase High
School Educational Foundation. The foundation includes
business, community and other leaders.
Over two years, the foundation collected money for a Cyber Café and other new computers. It received more than one hundred seventy thousand dollars. The Café now has sixteen computers, a printer and a scanner (扫描仪). School official Ann Hengerer says students use the Internet to complete research. They also write homework and required papers on the computers. Besides, they can send and receive E-mails. That is especially helpful for many students who have family members in other nations.
本文是说明文。主要讲述高中网吧和各界人士对网吧的态度。
29.What is mainly discussed in the passage?
A.Cyber Café computer centers in many cities around
the world.
B.High School Cyber Café.
C.Cyber Café at Bethesdu-Chevy Chase High School.
D.Cyber Café at Walter G.O'Connell Copiague High
答案 B 主旨大意题。根据全文意思可知文章主要讲述了高中网吧和各界人士对网吧的态度,所以B项为最佳选项。
30.Who can use the Cyber Café?
A.Only the students from poor families.
B.All the students at Bethesda-Chevy Chase High
C.Only the students from other countries.
D.Only the students who have no computer or cannot use the Internet at home.
答案 B 细节理解题。根据文章第一段第四句“All students at Bethesda Chevy Chase High School in Bethesda
can use the Cyber Café.”可知B项为最佳选项。
31.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A.Parents interested in technology opposed a Cyber Café.
B.The community wanted all students to have the best chances to learn.
C.Officials in the area supported the idea.
D.The foundation didn't support the idea until two years later.
答案 D 推理判断题。由文章第三段第一句“The idea for a Cyber Café...began three years ago.”和最后一段第一句“Over two years,
the foundation
collected money for a Cyber Café and
other new computers.”可推知选项D的陈述是错误的。
32.This passage may come from a column (栏目) entitled ________.
A.Education Report
B.In the News
C.Development Report
D.Science Report
答案 A 推理判断题。全文主要讲的是学校利用网吧进行教育和各界人士对网吧的支持,所以选项A为最佳选项。
Stop Spam!
When I first got an e-mail account ten years ago, I received communications only from family, friends, and colleagues. Now it seems that every time I check my e-mail, I have an endless series of advertisements and other correspondence that do not interest me at all. If we want e-mail to continue to be useful, we need specific laws that make spamming (发送垃圾邮件) a crime.
If lawmakers do not do something soon to prohibit spam, the problem will certainly get much worse. Computer programs allow spammers to send hundreds of millions of e-mails almost instantly. As more and more advertisers turn to spam to sell their products, individual (个人的) e-mail boxes are often flooded with spam e-mails. Would people continue to use e-mail if they had to deal with an annoying amount of spam each time?
This problem is troubling for individuals and companies as well. Many spam e-mails contain computer viruses that can shut down the entire network of a company. Companies rely on e-mail for their employees to communicate with each other. Spam frequently causes failures in their local communication networks, and their employees are thus unable to communicate effectively. Such a situation results in a loss of productivity and requires companies to repeatedly repair their networks. These computer problems raise production costs of companies, which are, in the end, passes on to the consumer.
For these reasons, I believe that lawmakers need to legislate (立法) against spam. Spammers should be fined, and perhaps sent to prison if they continue to disturb people. E-mail is a tool which helps people all over the world to communicate conveniently, but spam is destroying this convenience.
网络技术的发展给人们带来了许多便利,但垃圾邮件的泛滥也令人深恶痛绝,人们呼吁立法来阻止垃圾邮件泛滥。
33.What does the underlined word “correspondence” in the Paragraph 1 probably mean?
A.messages
C.connections
D.programs
答案 A 词义猜测题。根据本文中的e-mail一词以及endless series of advertisements可以推断出correspondence在此处意思是:信件,垃圾邮件,由此可知本题选A。
34.According to Paragraph 3, who is the final victim of spam?
A.The business.
B.The advertiser.
C.The employee.
D.The consumer.
答案 D 细节理解题。根据本段的最后一句可知本题选D。
35.What is the purpose of the text?
A.To inform.
B.To educate.
C.To persuade.
D.To instruct.
答案 C 推理判断题。通读全文可知本文作者摆出了垃圾邮件的危害,其目的是说服立法人员尽快出台法律,阻止垃圾邮件的蔓延,故本题选C。
第二节 (共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
Are you truly happy? Do you ever know what it means to be happy and what it takes to achieve happiness? ___36___ The following are a few tips that I follow to create happiness in my life.
Make a plan for attaining goals that you believe will make you happy.
You will be happy if you are going after something you value.
It is easy to think negatively (消极地) when you are surrounded by people who think that way. On the contrary,
if you are around people who are happy, their emotional state will be infectious (有感染力的).
Truly happy people don't allow setbacks to affect their mood because they know that with a little thought they can turn the circumstances back to their favor. Spend a few minutes each day thinking about the things that make you happy. These few minutes will give you the opportunity to focus on the positive things in your life and will lead you to continuous happiness.
Whether you treat yourself to a great lunch or simply spend a few extra minutes on your appearance, you will be subconsciously (下意识地) putting yourself in a better mood.
Being overweight or not eating nutritious foods can have a negative effect on your mood.
A.Surround yourself with happy people.
B.Don't let little things disturb your happy mood.
C.Keeping healthy is another way to achieve happiness.
D.It's also important to spend some time each day doing something nice for yourself.
E.These are important questions for anyone who is seeking happiness to ask himself.
F.If you feel sad, you can pour your pain out and then think of the things that make you happy.
G.When something goes wrong, try to figure out a solution instead of being absorbed in self-pity.
你知道幸福意味着什么以及如何获得幸福吗?本文论述了我们在生活中应该如何创造属于自己的幸福。
36.E E项中的important questions与上文中提到的两个问题相对应。
37.A 下文提到了与消极的人在一起,自己也会变得消极;与快乐的人在一起,自己也会被他们的快乐情绪所感染,故A项符合语境。
38.G 下文提到真正幸福的人不会让生活中的挫折影响他们的情绪,因为他们知道,稍微动一下脑筋,他们就可以让情况变得有利于自己,因此问题出现时,我们要努力找到解决方案而不是自怜。
39.D 结合下一句提到的午餐时犒劳一下自己及多花几分钟打扮一下自己都是对自己好的(nice)事情,因此D项符合语境。
40.C 保持健康是获得幸福的另一个途径,过度肥胖或吃没有营养的食物会给你的情绪带来负面影响。
第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
The other evening we had a knock at the door. It
who introduced himself and his boys to us.
us to a block party as a way to
know the people in the neighborhood as well as
celebrate the first anniversary of his two foster sons (养子) coming to
We've lived here almost six years and
has ever come to introduce themselves. I
we should have taken it on to introduce ourselves to people moving
___46___, but we haven't. In my opinion,
initiative (主动权)
and his foster sons to show me how I could
better attention to my own community. I have many
___49___ friends but I have to admit that I haven't usually been the one to develop the ___50___
in my own neighborhood.
This experience
me of one of my favorite quotes: “When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was
to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to ___53____my town.
I couldn't change the town and as a(n)
man, I tried to change my
___55___. Now, as an old man, I
the only thing I can change is myself, and
I realize that if long ago I had changed myself,
I could have made
an impact (影响) on my family and ___58___
on my town. The impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.”
For those of us who want to make a(n)
___59___in the world, it's important to remember what Bucky Fuller said, “Think globally, but act
___60___.” For me, I'm going to make it a point to meet more of my neighbors—starting now.
作者住的社区来了一位新邻居,他主动把自己和他的孩子们介绍给社区的人们,这件事让作者感触很深。在他看来,要想成大事,必先从小事做起,从身边的事做起。
41.A.classmate
B.neighbor
C.stranger
答案 B 根据下一句中的“in the neighborhood”可知,此处指新邻居(neighbor)。
42.A.persuaded
B.commanded
C.encouraged
D.invited
答案 D 根据该空后的“a block party”可推知,这个新邻居还邀请(invite)作者及家人参加社区派对。
43.A.live
答案 A 此处指庆祝他收养的两个儿子和他一起生活(live)一周年。
44.A.somebody
B.anybody
D.everybody
答案 C 根据第47空前面的the initiative(主动权)可知,作者在这个社区生活六年了,但是从没有人(nobody)到家里来介绍自己,这个新邻居和他收养的两个儿子是先例。
45.A.plan
B.suppose
C.promise
答案 B 联系该空后的内容可知,作者认为(suppose)自己及家人应该把自己这一方介绍给他人。
答案 A in在此是副词。moving in在此作定语,修饰people,指搬进社区来住的人们。
47.A.student
答案 C 根据第一段可知,上门来介绍自己的是一个父亲和他收养的两个儿子。因此,此处用man。
48.A.lose
答案 B 他们上门作自我介绍让作者明白自己应该如何更多地关注自己的社区。pay attention to“关注,注意”。
49.A.foreign
答案 D 根据第50空后的“in my own neighborhood”及全文围绕社区交友展开可知,此处指作者有许多当地的(local)朋友。
50.A.friendship
B.trouble
C.concern
D.business
答案 A 该空所填内容与第49空后的friends相对应。虽然作者在社区里有很多朋友,但作者通常不是那个发展友谊的人。
51.A.told
C.reminded
答案 C 这次经历让作者想起了自己很喜欢的一段话。remind sb.of sth.“让某人想起某事”。
52.A.easy
B.difficult
C.interesting
答案 B 由该空后的“so I tried to change my nation”可知,此处的线索是从世界到国家。那个人发现改变这个世界很困难(difficult),所以他试着努力改变国家。
53.A.look for
B.build up
C.get through
D.focus on
答案 D 在发现自己改变不了国家后,那个人开始把重点集中在(focus on)自己的城镇上,也就是想改变城镇。focus on“集中于”。
54.A.younger
答案 C 根据上下文可知,此处是按照年龄线索叙述的,所以根据语境可知,此处指年纪大一些的时候。
55.A.family
答案 A 根据情节发展(地域由大到小)可知,年龄大一些的时候,他竭力改变自己的家庭(family)。
56.A.explain
D.realize
答案 D 那个人意识到(realize)自己唯一能改变的是自己。
57.A.rapidly
B.suddenly
C.luckily
答案 B 此处指那个人突然(suddenly)意识到如果自己以前改变了自己,那么他就能影响他的家庭。
58.A.just
答案 D even表示程度上的递进。此处指甚至(even)能影响他的城镇。
59.A.difference
B.decision
C.apology
D.mistake
答案 A 对那些想在这个世界有所作为的人来说,记住Bucky Fuller说的这句话很重要。make a difference是固定搭配,意为“有影响,有作用”。
60.A.locally
C.remotely
D.gradually
答案 A 由but可知,该空所填内容与该空前的globally相对。根据作者的亲身经历及他喜欢的那段话可知,要想有所作为就要从身边事做起。
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共50分)
第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第二节 语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
Soon after Dave left college, one of his uncles, who was rich and had no children of ___61___ own died and left Dave a lot of money,
he decided to set up his own real estate agency.
He found a nice office, bought some new furniture and
___63___ (move) in.
He had only been there for a few hours when he ___64___ (hear) someone coming towards the door of his office. “ ___65___is my first customer!”he thought.
He___66___ (quick) picked up the telephone and pretended to be very busy answering an ___67__ (importance) call from someone in New York___68___ wanted to buy a big and expensive house in the country.
___69___man knocked at the door while this was going ___70___, came in and waited politely for the agent to finish his conversation.
Then he said to him, “I am from the telephone company, and I was sent here to connect your telephone.”
61.________ 62.________ 63.________ 64.________
65.________ 66.________ 67.________ 68.________
69.________ 70.________
Dave大学毕业之后不久,他的一个叔叔留给了他许多钱,他决定建立自己的房地产公司。
61.his of one's own是固定用法,而且代词的指代应与one of his uncles一致,故填形容词性物主代词his。
62.so 前后两个分句之间是因果关系,故填so,表示结果。
63.moved 和found,bought一起构成并列谓语,形式一致,用过去式。
64.heard had only/just...when...是固定用法,意为“刚……就……”;该句式中的主句用过去完成时,从句用一般过去时。
65.It 指代不知性别的某人,用it。
66.quickly 修饰动词短语pick up,用副词形式quickly。
67.important 修饰名词call,用形容词形式important。
68.who 所填词引导定语从句修饰先行词someone,并在定语从句中作主语,故用who。
69.The 特指前面提到的那个人,用定冠词the。
70.on go on“继续,继续下去”,是固定短语。
第四部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
I was a honest child indeed. I didn't dare to tell lies because of my eyes often let the secret out. I remember telling a lie to my parents, and I could hard fix my eyes on my father's face, let alone my mother eyes. I glanced here and there, up and down, nervous. However, after I came to Beijing, I no longer have to worry my eyes because everything I wanted to say was sent by letter. I found myself often tell small lies. I wrote, “I'm well in Beijing. I enjoy the food selling at the university. And at the weekends, I often buy fried chickens or pork to eat.”
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
你班最近就“中学生课余时间上网的利弊”召开了一次主题班会,同学们各抒己见,畅所欲言。作为班长,请你根据下列信息,做120词左右的总结,并简要说明你的观点。
多数同学认为:
1.上网可以,但必须限时。
2.很多人上网是玩游戏而不是学习。
3.个别同学为了上网甚至逃学多天。
部分同学认为:
1.时间是自己的,可以多上网。
2.网络使我们交流方便,获得国内外新知识及最新信息。
3.因特网丰富了学生的业余生活。
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
Our class held a heated discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of surfing online for middle school students in their spare time. On the whole, we had two opinions.
Most students think that there are more disadvantages. They think it's OK to surf online, but the time must be limited because most students surf the Internet to play games rather than learn something useful. What's worse, several students even skip classes for some days to surf the Internet.
But some students think there are more advantages. They think that time belongs to themselves and students can surf the Internet more.
The Internet makes us communicate more conveniently and it can offer us new knowledge and the latest information in the world. And it can make our life richer and more colorful.
In my opinion, surfing the
Internet is OK, and
it shouldn't be banned.
But we should limit our time for it strictly and we should use the Internet more for our studies instead of only for pleasure.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐