初二初中英语课程完形填空

初二英语完形填空 
Hey, I’m Simon. I have a strong and faithful dog, Bruce. The dog likes 26 with me. Sometimes he also follows my father to work. \x09  One morning when my father wo rked in the field, he 27 his coat and put it under a big tree. He turned to the dog and said,“ 28 my coat, Bruce!” \x09  Bruce sat down on the coat. Later, my father remembered he had to buy some food. 29 he hurried to the shop. 30 shopping, he went home directly and forgot completely a bout his 31 and the dog. \x09  In the evening, I looked for my dog 32 in the house, but I 33 find him. At this time, my father suddenly remembered his coat and the dog. He went back to the tree 34 .He found that Bruce was 35 sitting on the coat! \x09  26. A. playing B. deal ing C. agreeing D. laughing \x09  27. A. took out B. took off C. took away D. looked after\x09  28. A. Watch B. Look C. See D. Listen\x09  29. A. But B. So C. Because D. Although\x09  30. A. Since B. Before C. After D. Until\x09  31. A. shop B. food C. coat D. toy\x09  32. A. somewhere B. everywhere C. nowhere D. anywhere\x09  33. A. could B. couldn’t C. d on’t D. doesn’t\x09  34. A. at once B. after all C. as usual D. other than\x09  35. A. yet B. even C. still D. already
心碎盛典0068
26.A27.B28.B29.B30.C31.C32.D33.B34.A35.C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语完形填空&
亲,看的不怎么清楚,我给你原文吧,我这里有Long ago there was a poor farmer called Fred.Fred and his wife,Doris lived happily together in their small old house.One winter night,the Luck Fairy visited them.“Fred,you’re a.good farmer.I’d like to give you a wish,” said the Luck Fairy.“A wish?” said Fred.Fred and Doris smiled at each other.Then Fred said ,“thank you,Luck Fairy.We’re very healthy and happy.”“Though we’re old,we still work in the field every day,” said Doris.“You work very hard but you make very little money.Would you like some gold coins” asked the Luck Fairy.“Oh no,my dear Luck Fairy.We’re poor.But we have .enough food to eat.” Replied Fred.“You can use the gold coin to buy some clothes.The winter here is very cold,” said Luck Fairy.“Though we haven’t got many clothes,we’ve got enough,” said Doris.“Well,what about a nice new house?” asked Luck Fairy.“Thank you,but I love my small old house very much.I’ve lived here since I was born.I don’t need a new house,” said Fred.“You’re quite different from other people.I like you very much ,” said the Luck Fairy.“I wish you happiness and luck forever.” The Luck Fairy disappearedand never came back.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
精选初二年级完形填空练习及答案
英语知识点是学习英语的关键。我们要对它格外重视。因此精品小编为大家整理了这篇精选初二年级完形填空练习及答案以供大家参考。A thirsty bee went to a river to drink. As it was drinking, the bee was 1
away by the running water.A kind bird saw that the bee was in 2 。 It picked 3 off a tree and threw 4
into the water in front of the bee. The bee climbed 5 the leaf, and it was
brought 6 to the land. The bee thanked the bee a lot and then 7 。Not 8 that, the bird was sitting 9 the branch of a tree. It did not know
that a man was shooting at it. But the bee saw 10 the man was doing. So it flew
into the man’s 11 and stung(刺蜇) him. The 12 in the man’s eye was so great that
he was not able to 13 the bird, and the bird flew away.14 the bee, 15 life had been saved by the bird, was able to save the life
of the bird.1. A. flyingB. broughtC. flowingD. carried2. A. troubleB. a troubleC. dangerD. dangerous3. A. a leaf B. leaves C. leaf D. the leaf4. A. them B. one C. itD. this5. A. onto B. on C. to D. at6. A. safety B. safe C. saved D. safely7. A. climbed awayB. ran awayC. flew awayD. got away8. A. long before B. before longC. after longD. long after9. A. inB. onC. atD. by10. A. that B. what C. which D. when11. A. eye B. nose C. mouth D. ear12. A. pain B. bee C. birdD. earache13. A. shoot B. shoot atC. shoot toD. shoot on14. A. In the way B. On the wayC. In a wayD. In this way15. A. herB. theC. whoseD. its本文是一篇寓言,介绍了蜜蜂和小鸟互相帮助,脱离危险的故事。救人一命胜造七级浮屠,我们从中可以学到乐于施恩,不忘回报的道理。答案解析1. D。根据句意,蜜蜂是被水冲走了,所以选carried。2. C。in danger的意思为“处于危险之中”的意思。根据下文小鸟设法救蜜蜂的过程可以推断蜜蜂处于危险之中。3. A。一方面根据句意,从树上摘下的可能是“树叶(leaf)”,另一方面从下文The bee climbed __5__ the
leaf,可以断定应选leaf。4. C。it指代上文所说的树叶。5. A。本题考介词的正确用法,climb onto是“爬到……上面”的意思,故选A。6. D。应用副词作状语,故选safely。7. C。根据文章的意思应为安全“飞走”之意。8. D。B、C显然不可选。根据上下文可知,事情发生在那件事情(that)之后,故选D。9. B。小鸟坐在树枝上,介词应用on。10. B。宾语从句中需要一个作宾语的连接代词,故选what。11. A。由下文可知它是飞向那个人的眼睛,使他无法射击小鸟。12. A。根据文章的意思应是疼痛使那人不能射杀小鸟。13. A。shoot是“射中、射死”的意思;shoot at是“瞄准、朝……射击”的意思,故选A。14. D。In the way是“挡路”的意思;On the way是“在路上”的意思;In a way是“从某种程度上”的意思;In this
way是“以这种方式”的意思。15. C。根据句子结构分析,此空后面是一个非限制性定语从句,故选关系代词whose。由精品小编为大家提供的精选初二年级完形填空练习及答案就到这里了,希望这篇文章能够帮助到您。相关推荐&&&初二英语完形填空One day Tom and Bill went out for a walk. On the road they saw a lot of people and went up and had a look. Oh dear! There was a cow in the middle of the road. It would not move. The cars and buses could not get past. Then a policeman came. “Whose cow is this?” he asked.“It’s mine,” said a farmer,“but I can’t move it.”The policeman and the farmer 尽力 (1) to move the cow ,but it would not move. Tom and Bill laughed, but the drivers of cars and buses were very worry. (2)“We can’t move the cow,”the farmer and the policeman said.“What shall we do?”“Give him a cabbage!” Tom said. “That’s a good idea.”(3)
said the farmer. Soon he found a cabbage and showed it to the cow. When the cow saw the cabbage, it walked after the farmer at once. All the cars and buses could get past at last.1 .将(1)处划线词组译成英语.
2 .找(2)句中的错误并改正.
3 .将(3)处划线句子译成中文.
4 .选择正确答案.(
)The cow wouldn’t move itself because
.A .it was hungry
B .it wanted to get on one of the trucksC .it was too late
D .so many people were watching it 5.判断下列句子是(
) Finally, the traffic would move.
1.将(1)处划线词组译成英语:(tried,尽力).2 .找(2)句中的错误并改正(worry改为worried,形容词,着急的).3 .将(3)处划线句子译成中文:(那是个好办法).4 .选择(A)The cow wouldn’t move itself because .A .it was hungry B .it wanted to get on one of the trucksC .it was too late D .so many people were watching it 5.判断下列句子是(T) Finally,the traffic would move.
第一题为什么不用tried their best
这里对单词数量有要求不?
如果是一个词就填tried,如果没限制就填tried their best.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
有的 要记住语法 时态 词语特殊用法等
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',