喜欢此文档的还喜欢
必修3练习及答案
北​师​大​版​必​修​三​同​步​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢小题1:B小题2:C小题3:A小题4:D.&&&试题分析:文章讲述一个律师的妻子病了,他给她找个医生,但是医生害怕律师不付钱给他,律师答应不管怎样都会付钱的,但是律师的妻子病得太重,不治身亡,律师最后没有履行诺言。小题1:细节题:从第一段的句子:One day a lawyer’s wife fell ill, and he went to get a doctor.可知律师的妻子病了,他给她找个医生,选B小题2:细节题:从第一段的句子:before he went into the house, he made a short stop. He knew that the lawyer was famous for not paying his bills, 可知医生害怕律师不付钱给他,选C小题3:细节题:从第三段的句子:When he reached the woman's bedside, it soon became clear to him that he could do little. She was seriously ill, and though he prescribed(开药方) her medicine, she soon died.可知律师的妻子病得太重,他不能为她做什么,救不了她的命,选A小题4:推理题:从文章的最后一句话:“Well, then since you neither killed my wife nor cured her, I have nothing to pay you.”可知律师没有履行诺言,是不诚实的。选D。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
My husband and I had just opened up a pet sitting business earlier that year. Our customers had slowly risen from three to thirty a month. We were busy through those hot summer months, driving between visits. Our services were strictly held at the pet owner’s home. It was almost too busy for the two of us, but we were making good money!& We asked pet owners new to our services to phone two weeks ahead so we had enough time to meet the owners and pets at their homes and make any following meetings before the owner leaves. One day, we decided to take on a new customer just two days before they would leave. We met the family, filled in a form, and spent some time with their dog, Hercules. He playfully jumped on us and touched our hands and arms using his tongue. The family laughed as he did this, showing us that he was very loving. Two days later I appeared at the house, alone. I came up to Hercules and said hello happily. I filled up his water bowl and cleaned any messes he made. Meanwhile, he was so lovely sitting beside. I thought this would be the good picture to send to the owners, a usual service. After the light and “click” sound went off, Hercules rushed at me. I didn’t know what had just happened until I noticed the drops of blood. I ran out and did the only thing — calling my husband.Then I went to neighbors for help. My husband arrived after ten minutes. The helpful neighbor and my husband led Hercules back into his pen (圈). Then my husband and I took off to the hospital.I must have looked like I was shot when I walked into the hospital. The nurses quickly moved me to a room. I asked the doctor in a weak but playful manner, “ Am I going to die?” He replied, “Finally.”小题1:According to the text, the author’s work was &&&&&&&.A.tiring and dangerousB.easy and freeC.well paidD.done outdoors小题2:What did the author often do during her work?&&A.Cleaning the clients’ house.B.Walking the pets outside.C.Bringing the pets to her own house.D.Taking a photo of pets to the owners.小题3:It can be inferred from the text that the author was attacked because &&&&&&&&.A.Hercules feared the sound and the flashB.the author attacked Hercules firstC.Hercules was very hungry thenD.the author treated Hercules badly小题4:The doctor’s answer gave us a sense of &&&&&&&&.A.angerB.humorC.carelessnessD.patience
When two Bangs meet SHELDON Cooper is a scientific genius on the popular American TV show, The Big Bang Theory (《生活大爆炸》). He finally met his match last year: Stephen Hawking.This is not the first time that the scientist has appeared on TV. He has also been on Star Trek (in 1987) and The Simpsons (in 1989). Each time, he played himself.Hawking, 71, is perhaps the world’s most famous scientist after Albert Einstein. He has spent his whole life studying the beginning and the end of the universe, including the Big Bang (宇宙大爆炸) theory.The Big Bang theory explains the early development of the universe. According to the theory, about 13.7 billion years ago everything was all squeezed together in a tiny, tight little ball, and then the ball exploded. The results of that explosion are what we call the universe.?Hawking has always tried to make science more popular with people. His book: A Brief History of Time was published in 1988. In the book he shares his understanding of the universe in simple language. The book tries to explain many subjects about the universe to common readers, including the Big Bang, black holes and light cones (光锥).Hawking’s achievements are even greater if you think about his disability. When he was 21, Hawking caught a bad illness that slowly stopped him from moving or talking. Now he sits on a wheelchair with a computer by his side. To communicate, he moves two fingers to control the computer’s mouse. He chooses his words from the screen, which are then spoken by a voice synthesizer (合成器).Hawking also believes that there might be aliens in space. However, he believes they are probably very dangerous, so we should not look for them. “I imagine they might exist in very big ships ... having used up all the resources from their home planet,” Hawking said in a British documentary named Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking.&小题1:What does the “two Bangs” in the title refer to?A.The director of “The Big Bang Theory” and the founder of it.B.The director and the actor of “The Big Bang Theory”.C.The founder of the “Big Bang” theory and its spreader.D.The scientific genius on TV show and the one alive in real life.小题2:Acting in The Big Bang Theory is Hawking’s _____ time on TV.A.first B.second C.third D.fourth小题3:According to Paragraph 5, Hawking wrote the book A Brief History of Time especially for _____.A.scientists who study the universeB.people who know a lot about the universeC.people who know little about the universeD.people who only know simple language小题4:The Big Bang theory mainly explains _____.A.how the universe startedB.what the universe is likeC.how old the universe isD.how the universe exploded小题5:According to the passage, which of the following about Hawking is TRUE?A.He was born with a disability.B.He uses a computer to communicate.C.He believes aliens are our friends.D.He encourages people to look for aliens.
题型:完形填空
Back in the 15th century, in a tiny village in Germany, lived a family with eighteen children. Eighteen! In order &&&&&&to keep food on file table, the father, a goldsmith(金匠)by &&&&&, worked almost eighteen hours a day at his trade. Despite their seemingly &&&&&&condition, two of the eldest children had a dream. They both wanted to pursue their talent for art, &&&&&&they knew well that their father would never be able to &&&&&&either of them to study at the Academy.After many long discussions at night in their &&&&&&bed, the two boys finally worked out an agreement. They would toss(掷)a coin. The &&&&&&would go down into the nearby mines and, with his earnings, &&&&&&his winning brother for the academy. Then, in four years, he would support the other one. Then Albrecht Durer won the toss and &&&&&&to Nuremberg. Albert went down into the dangerous mines and, for the next four years, &&&&&&his brother, whose work at the academy was almost an immediate sensation(轰动)- By the time he graduated, he was beginning to &&&&&&considerable fees for himself.When the young artist &&&&&&home and said to his brother, “And now, Albert, blessed brother of mine, now it is your &&&&&. Now you can go to the Academy to pursue your dream, and I will &&&&&&you. ”Albert rose and wiped tile &&&&&&from his cheeks. “No, brother. I cannot go to Nuremberg. It is too &&&&&&for me. Look…look what four years in the mines have done to my &&&&&! I cannot even hold a glass, much less make delicate lines on canvas (画布)& __ &&&a pen or a brush.”More than 450 years have &&&&&. By now, among Albrecht Durer’s hundreds of masterful portraits, “The Praying Hands” is one &&&&&&creation that can catch the world’s hearts.小题1:A.fullyB.merelyC.completelyD.entirely小题2:A.heartB.professionC.methodD.words小题3:A.hopelessB.promisingC.demandingD.careless小题4:A.soB.butC.howeverD.and小题5:A.studyB.give C.sendD.offer小题6:A.crowdedB.separatedC.newD.unusual小题7:A.winnerB.oldC.loserD.younger小题8:A.expectB.advertiseC.supportD.require小题9:A.flew awayB.left behindC.set asideD.went off小题10:A.desertedB.financedC.desiredD.envied小题11:A.earnB.save C.drawD.spend小题12:A.arrivedB.returnedC.regainedD.got小题13:A.fateB.timeC.top D.turn小题14:A.take care ofB.make up forC.make use ofD.take charge of小题15:A.smilesB.tearsC.sweatsD.laughs小题16:A.tenseB.nervousC.tiringD.late小题17:A.eyesB.picturesC.handsD.mines小题18:A.withB.ofC.uponD.in小题19:A.changedB.kept C.rememberedD.passed小题20:A.strangeB.surprisingC.touchingD.terrible
Joseph Rudyard Kipling, who enjoyed early success with his poems, was born on 30 December 1865 in Bombay, India. Some of Kipling’s earliest and fondest memories are of his and sister Alice’s trips to the fruit market with their woman servant, or walking with his parents alongside the sea at night.The beautiful days were to end when in 1871 Rudyard and Alice were sent to school in Southsea, England, to live with Captain Holloway and his wife. She ruled the boarding house with punishment and Kipling was often beaten by her and her son. “Then the old Captain died, and I was sorry, for he was the only person in that house as far as I can remember who ever threw me a kind word.” So he wrote in his later books. Kipling soon learned to read and found comfort in literature and poetry.Freedom from the Holloway household was gained when he spent one month a year in London with his mother’s kind sister Aunt Georgie and her husband, pre-Raphaelite painter Edward Burne Jones and their children. Those months of December were a really paradise to Kipling.In 1877 Kipling’s mother returned to England and collected him so that he could attend the United Services College in Devon. Now he was able to settle into the life of a student and in his second year started writing his own Schoolboy Lyric poems printed by his parents. In 1878 his father took him to the Paris Exhibition where he was allowed to wander freely and gained much appreciation for French culture which he wrote about in “Souvenirs of France”.小题1: Kipling first left his parents in __________.A.1865B.1871C.1877D.1878小题2: Kipling fell in love with literature and poetry __________.A.before the old Holloway diedB.when he was a little boy with his parentsC.when he attended the United Services College D.when he was in school, living with the Holloways小题3: From the underlined sentence in paragraph 3 we learn that __________.A.he felt free and happy with his aunt’s familyB.he felt terrible when he stayed with the old CaptainC.the death of the old captain influenced him a lotD.the days at his aunt’s helped him become a successful poet
My parents have certainly had their troubles, and as their child I’ll never know how they made it to 38 years of marriage. They loved each other, but they didn’t seem to like each other very much. Dad was too fond of his beer, and he talked down to Mom a lot. When she tried to stand up to him, a fight would unavoidably follow. It was my dad’s disease that began to change things. The year 1998 was the beginning of a remarkable transformation for my family. My father, Jim Dineen, the always healthy, weightlifting, never-missed-a-day-of-work kind of dad, discovered he had kidney (肾)disease.
The decision to go ahead with a transplant for my father was a long and tough one, mostly because he had liver damage too. One physician’s assistant told him, “According to your file, you’re supposed to be dead.” And for a while, doctors mistakenly thought that he would need not just a kidney transplant, but a liver transplant too. Dad’s future hung in midpoint. When the donor testing process finally began in the spring of 2003, numerous people, including me, my uncle Tom, and my mom, came back as matches of varying degree. But Mom was the one who insisted on going further. She decided to donate a kidney to my father. She said she was not scared, and it was the right thing to do. We all stepped back in amazement. At last a date was chosen – November 11, 2003. All of a sudden, the only thing that seemed to matter Dad was telling the world what a wonderful thing Mom was doing for him. A month before the surgery, he sent her birthday flowers with a note that read, “I love you and I love your kidney! Thank you!” Financially, the disease was upsetting to them. So my sister and I were humbled and surprised when, shortly before his surgery day, Dad handed us a diamond jewelry that we were to give to Mom after the operation. He’d accumulated his spare dollars to buy it. At the hospital on the day of the transplant, all our relatives and friends gathered in the waiting room and became involved in a mean euchre (尤克牌游戏) tournament. My family has always handled things with a lot of laughter, and even though we were all tense, everybody was taking bets on how long this “change of conduct” would last in my parents.
We would inform Dad that if he chose to act like a real pain on any particular day after the operation, he wasn’t allowed to blame it on PMS just because he’d now have a female kidney. The surgeries went well, and not long afterward, my sister and I were allowed to go in to visit. Dad was in a great deal of pain but again, all he could talk about was Mom. Was she okay? How was she feeling? Then the nurses let us do something unconventional. As they were wheeling Mom out of recovery room, they rolled her into a separate position to visit Dad. It was strange to see both my parents hooked up to IVs and machines and trying to talk to each other through tears. The nurses allowed us to present the diamond jewelry to Mom so that Dad could watch her open it. Everyone was crying, even the nurses. As I stood with digital camera in hand, I tried to keep the presence of mind to document the moment. My dad was having a hard time fighting back emotion, and suddenly my parents unexpectedly reached out to hold each other’s hands. In my nearly 35 years of existence, I’d never seen my parents do that, and I was spellbound. I snapped a picture and later rushed home to make sure I’d captured that enormous, life-defining moment. After so many years of disagreement, it was apparent to me that they finally understood how much each loved the other. 65—70 小题1:From the first paragraph we can learn that ____________.A.Dad was fond of drinkingB.My parents got along wellC.Dad often beat MomD.Mom never obeyed Dad小题2:The underlined part “Dad’s future hung in midpoint” in Para.3 suggests that ____________.A.Dad was bound to dieB.Dad came to a serious moment in his lifeC.Dad’s future was decided by doctorsD.Dad faced a tough decision in his life小题3:Before the surgery, which of the following words can best describe the feeling of the families?A.Worried and negative.B.Anxious and helpless.C.Nervous but optimistic.D.Relaxed and positive.小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according the passage?A.Dad bought a diamond jewelry to Mom for their wedding anniversary.B.Dad asked the nurse to visit Mom soon after the operation.C.Despite a lot of pain, Dad was eager to know Mom’s condition soon after the operation.D.On the day of the transplant, the families involved in a euchre tournament to relax themselves.小题5:What’s in the writer’s photo?A.Everyone was crying, even the nurses.B.His parents were trying to talk to each other.C.Dad watched Mom opening the gift.D.His parents were holding each other’s hands.小题6:What’s the best title for the passage?A.Dad’s diseaseB.Mom’s decisionC.The Gift of LifeD.The photo of hands
It was 20 years ago. I was driving home with my 4-year-old son. Traffic was light. I was singing quietly along &&&&&&the song playing on the radio. I&&&&at the intersection(交叉路口) and looked both ways. The road was &&&&&. I slowly started to make a right turn when suddenly a car rounded the curve at high speed and came &&&&&at me. I stomped (猛踩) on the brakes of my car killing the engine in the process. The speeder zoomed (疾驰) past my dead car &&&&me by inches without even slowing down. &&&&&I knew it, a stream of rude words was flying from my lips, &&&&&after the car and its driver. I then saw my son who was staring up at me &&&&. With a red face and a(an) &&&&&smile I started the car, pulled back onto the road, and headed home. Later that evening I was reading a book when I heard certain &&&&words coming from my son’s bedroom. He was replaying the &&&&&&over and over in his mind. Too &&&&&&&&&I realized the &&&&&&of those words that had flown from my lips in that moment of &&&. It took a lot of talks about good language and bad language with my son to undo (消除)the &&&&&of that incident. That &&&&, however, did teach me just how strong words &&&&&be. It helped me to decide to stop swearing (咒骂) in my own life and to start using words uplifting and inspire instead. I slowly realized that language is a &&&&&from God and should be used to make our world better but not worse. I learned &&&&&that a few loving words can help a hurting heart, strengthen a &&&&&&spirit, and lighten a heavy load. I pray then that all of your words today are full of love, joy, happiness, and light. 小题1:A.throughB.byC.toD.over小题2:A.pushed upB.forced upC.put upD.pulled up小题3:A.cleanB.clearC.lightD.busy小题4:A.straightB.hardC.farD.high小题5:A.leavingB.knockingC.missingD.approaching小题6:A.BeforeB.WhenC.AfterD.Until小题7:A.seekingB.chasingC.huntingD.looking小题8:A.awfullyB.bravelyC.typicallyD.innocently小题9:A.embarrassedB.pleasedC.surprisedD.worried小题10:A.acuteB.accurateC.unpleasantD.marvelous小题11:A.musicB.storyC.languageD.incident小题12:A.sorryB.badlyC.lateD.soon小题13:A.powerB.strengthC.natureD.potential小题14:A.regretB.angerC.worryD.fear小题15:A.processB.lessonC.imageD.damage小题16:A.accidentB.mistakeC.crashD.phenomenon小题17:A.shouldB.needC.canD.would小题18:A.talentB.evidenceC.donationD.gift小题19:A.tooB.otherwiseC.orD.however小题20:A.challengingB.strugglingC.risingD.caring
To celebrate the end of our exams, my friends and I went to a fast food restaurant. We ______ hamburgers and Coca Colar at the counter. When our ____ came, I started walking towards an empty table.& By& bad luck, my purse strap(带子) got ______ on a chair and the tray(托盘that I was holding slipped ______ my hands and went flying in the air. The tray, and its contents, ______ on a man who was just about to ______ a bite of his sandwich. I stared, greatly ______, as the drinks soaked (浸湿) his white shirt.Then I ______ my eyes and prepared myself for his burst of ______. Instead, he said “It’s OK” to ______ me before he disappeared into washroom.Still shaky and unsure ______ to do next, my friends and I went to a table and sat there, trying our best to look ______ . A moment later, the man came out of the washroom and ______ our table. My heart almost stopped ______. I though he was going to ask for my father’s ______ and call him.To my surprise, he merely smiled at us, handed us some cash and said, “______ yourself new hamburgers.” He then wa lked ______ without even finishing his food. He could have made what was already an uncomfortable situation worse, ______ he chose a different way and gave us a reason to believe that there is still ______ in this world. I’ll never ______ his actions.小题1:A.orderedB.madeC.arrangedD.demanded小题2:A.foodB.turnC.billD.menu小题3:A.fixedB.caughtC.cutD.tied小题4:A.byB.inC.fromD.out小题5:A.knockedB.fellC.stoodD.hung小题6:A.takeB.tasteC.swallowD.chew小题7:A.discouragedB.disappointedC.shockedD.annoyed小题8:A.rolledB.rubbedC.narrowedD.closed小题9:A.bitternessB.anxietyC.angerD.sorrow小题10:A.satisfyB.comfortC.encourageD.praise小题11:A.howB.whoC.whatD.when小题12:A.mildB.honestC.calmD.modest小题13:A.pushedB.approachedC.drewD.laid小题14:A.beatingB.breakingC.sinkingD.trembling小题15:A.helpB.positionC.numberD.job小题16:A.PrepareB.BuyC.FindD.Cook小题17:A.onB.aroundC.upD.away小题18:A.soB.sinceC.althoughD.but小题19:A.kindnessB.happinessC.politenessD.brightness小题20:A.forgetB.refuseC.opposeD.ignore
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题纸上将选项标号涂黑。On the night of my birthday, I went to the nearest drug store to buy vitamins. &&&&&&&it was my birthday, I was feeling &&&&&&&and a bit lonesome. Maybe I &&&&&&&my dad who had passed away four years ago. I just wanted him to be &&&&&&&me that day. On my way to the drug store, I was &&&&&&&.Once I arrived there, I cleaned my cheek up from the tears and tried to smile when I &&&&&&&the vitamin my mom wanted to buy. While I was waiting, I looked &&&&&&&the building and my eyes caught a glimpse of a(n) &&&&&&&next to the door. She was with her kid, a cute little boy. They were sitting on the street and that kid just wore a(n)&&&&&&T-shirt. I realized it was &&&&&&&yet. I felt sorry for them. When I paid for my &&&&&&, I glanced at them and started to have an &&&&&&&. “Why don’t I donate some of my &&&&&&&? It’s my birthday,” I thought to myself. I had to &&&&&&&something with another that day. Yeah, I decided, I have to do that. I went home in a hurry. I was so &&&&&&&to look for some of my smaller clothes.At home, I told my mom what I had &&&&&&&and told her my idea. My mom &&&&&&&me and helped me look for some clothes. I &&&&&&&returned to the drug store. There, I didn't hand the clothing over myself. I wanted it to be a &&&&&&&to that kid. So I asked someone to hand the clothes &&&&&&, then I left that place. But once I went, I heard someone yell "thank you" and I hoped it was for me. On the road, my heart was overwhelmed with a lot of happiness and warmth. I felt glad that I could share something on my birthday and that was a big gift for me.小题1:A.Even though B.As ifC.Now thatD.Only if小题2:A.delightedB.depressedC.excitedD.scared小题3:A.forgotB.lostC.neededD.missed小题4:A.forB.againstC.besideD.without小题5:A.smilingB.cryingC.runningD.singing小题6:A.checkedB.fetchedC.droppedD.ordered小题7:A.atB.into C.aroundD.for小题8:A.performerB.beggarC.actressD.policewoman小题9:A.beautifulB.expensiveC.oldD.new小题10:A.warmB.coldC.coolD.hot小题11:A.creamB.coffeeC.magazinesD.vitamins小题12:A.aimB.activityC.ideaD.opinion小题13:A.toysB.booksC.bagsD.clothes小题14:A.discussB.shareC.compareD.change[小题15:A.excitedB.tiredC.angryD.sorry小题16:A.heardB.doneC.experiencedD.suggested小题17:A.disappointedB.refusedC.blamedD.supported小题18:A.hurriedlyB.sadlyC.aimlesslyD.slowly小题19:A.rewardB.presentC.prizeD.secret小题20:A.overB.upC.outD.down

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐