请大家谁帮帮忙 翻译英文翻译一下,谢谢,!急用!翻译...

急用!!请大家帮忙把一篇短文翻译成英文,谢谢!!_百度知道
急用!!请大家帮忙把一篇短文翻译成英文,谢谢!!
其实就业问题并不可怕。
首先,因此我认为,许多大学生毕业后找不到工作!
题目《大学生的就业》
我们现在是大学四年级,中国的就业很不容易尽量使用简单的英语句型和简单常用的英语单词,我们会发现!,大家都在忙碌毕业的事情,我们应了解就业难的原因!但今天,最重要的是培养大学生的综合素质能力,③企业喜欢选择有工作经验和实用性强的人才④是中国的教育跟不上社会的实际,让大学生感到很头疼:①人才竞争强烈 ②人才的分配不灵活,文章意思大致相同就行了!
了解以上原因后,前三个原因是客观因素
提问者采纳
we should have a clear notion about the reason why it&#39.Many students are suffering pain and sorrow through the interview especially after knowing their not been hired,wo can come to the conclusion that the first three of them are objective factors.
For another.
There may have three causes as far as i am concerned.But as you may know We are the seniors with a lot of bussiness on graduation and finding works to do,望有帮助,the intense competition for talent may cause you less welcomed if you are not that good at the advantages which others show to the interviewer.老话了.
And as we all know,如有出入请见谅.But what i want to make clear here is that the job thing is totally not that terrible!
With understanding of the above reasons,which may lead to the ls hard to get the job you want .
First of all ,nowadays the situation of job interview in china is not that clear and bright for the graduates.
For one thing,the company likes to choose someone with experiences and high practicability,china&#39,有一点点像是考场作文的感觉,the most important thing for us to do is to promote our general ability in front of the sosiety.And fs education can not keep up with the social reality.
Last but not least,the distribution of talent is not flexible,纯手翻
提问者评价
谢谢大家啦,幸苦了!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
t keep up with social reality, it is not easy to get employed in China, we find that the first three as inflexible distribution ③ companies prefer people with work experience and practical talent ④ Education of China can&#39We are now senior students in university: ① the great competition between the talents ②the talent&#39, so the students get a headache about this.
First! In fact the employment problem is not really terrible, and many students can't find a job after graduation, so I think is more important s to train students general ability, and everyone is busy with his graduation things, we should understand the reasons of employment difficulties!
Understanding these reasons! But today
大学生的就业
The employment of college students我们现在是大学四年级,大家都在忙碌毕业的事情!但今天,中国的就业很不容易,许多大学生毕业后找不到工作,让大学生感到很头疼!其实就业问题并不可怕。We are now four-year university, everyone in the busy graduation thing! But today, ChinaEmployment is not easy, many students find a job after graduation, so students feel a headache! ItsThe employment problem is not really terrible.首先,我们应了解就业难的原因:①人才竞争强烈 ②人才的分配不灵活,③企业喜欢选择有工作经验和实用性强的人才④是中国的教育跟不上社会的实际!First, we should understand the reasons for Employment: ① ② intense competition for talent talent distributionInflexible, ③ companies prefer practical work experience and talent ④ Education of ChinaKeep up with social realities 了解以上原因后,我们会发现,前三个原因是客观因素,因此我认为,最重要的是培养大学生的综合素质能力!Understand these reasons, we find that the first three because of objective factors, due toThis I think is most important is to train students general ability!
We are now four year university graduate, everybody in the busy! Today, however, ChinaObtain employment is very not easy, many students find a job after graduation, students feel headache! itsReal employment problem is not fearful.First of all, we should understand the reason: (1) the employment of talent competition intense (2) talentsNot flexible, 3 companies like work experience and have strong practicability of talent education of China (is)With social practice!To understand the above reasons, we will find three reasons are objective factors, forI think, the most important is to cultivate students the comprehensive quality!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙翻译下面这段话.急用!!_百度知道
请大家帮忙翻译下面这段话.急用!!
Let us take the orthodox definition of the word bargain.It is opportunty to buy something at a lower price than it is really worth.it is something offered at a low and advantageous price,就是下面这段:a bargain is a dirty trick to extort money from the pockets of silly and innocent people下周我要练习讲课,还请大家看看都有哪些知识点.A more recent definition is
提问者采纳
at a low price&#92:合同是用来从愚蠢和无知者的口袋里诈取钱财的卑鄙的骗局.等固定短语。它为买到低于商品的真实价值的东西提供了机会,应为opportunity.、take 的用法及广义属性。
2、opportunty 拼写错误.:1。另一个最近的定义是。
3;A more。它是用来提供便宜和有利价格的东西让我们来了解一下书面合同的习惯定义。
4、形式主语It is.(这段话的语法重点)、定语从句(重点)。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
(可能有些词有点不准,实在无辜:讨价还价是一种肮脏把戏勒索的口袋.它提供的是低廉的价格和有利.最近定义是.便宜的时候买比贵的时候买更好我们采取议价东正教一词的定义,请原谅
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位帮我翻译一下以下的文字,谢谢 急用_百度知道
请各位帮我翻译一下以下的文字,谢谢 急用
而且两边无法同时处理、承诺以后再遇到这种情况会及时跟他沟通、我会马上将email补发给他了4。2、跟经理解释说明原因。 3,是因为有其它项目组有非常紧急的工作需要处理,所以导致迟发email对于这件事我是如此处理的,因为是我无法在规定时间内把这个邮件发给他、首先我会跟经理道歉:1,问题发生在我身上
提问者采纳
4)I make a promise that I will deal with him if I meet the simiar thing and make sure it will not be occured the similar thing手工翻译, so it leads to be sent the email delayed!
RE.Thanks for your understanding.3)I will send the email to him immediately(once),地道的表达,The thing I deal with is as follows。祝你工作顺利O(∩_∩)O哈;t send the email to him at the appointed time and the problems occur on me.2)The reason why I explain to manager is becasue there are some urgent tings need to be done for other programmes and I can&#39.Best Regards:Clarification And Thanks For Your UnderstandingDear Amy。希望对你有帮助:1) I will make an apologize to manager as I don't deal with it at the same time
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I will promptly communicate with him, resulting in delayed email.2, and both sides cannot be processed simultaneously: because I have other urgent works to handle at the same time:because I have not delivered the mail to him in time and it&#39:1, explain to the manager: if I encounter this kind of situation again, first I will apologize to the managerI will deal with the issue as follows.希望帮到你;ll reissue the email to him, to ensure
similar case appear.3, to make a commitment .4, I's my fault
About the thing,my opinions are as following:1,I will apologize to our manager,the reason is that I can not send the e-mail to him in due time.2,I will explain that I have to deal with the very urgent work for the other team and I can not send the e-mail.3,I will send the e-mail to our manager at once.4,I promise that I will connect with him if the condition likes the above-mentioned.
My solution to this issue is as follows:1. First I will apologize to the manager. it was my fault that I failed to send email to him on time. 2. I will also explaine the delay was due to there were so much job to do in other projects that I can not handle them in the mean time.3. I will make it up by sending a email to him
immediately4. I gurantee that such problem will never happen again. I will communicate with him when meet similar situation.
对于这件事我是如此处理的:For this thing I was so to deal with:1、首先我会跟经理道歉,因为是我无法在规定时间内把这个邮件发给他,问题发生在我身上。1, first I will apologize to the manager, because I'm not in a specified time to deliver the mail to him and problems occurred in me.2、跟经理解释说明原因,是因为有其它项目组有非常紧急的工作需要处理,而且两边无法同时处理,所以导致迟发email。 2, with manager explain the reason, is because there are other items group have very urgent work needs to handle, and both sides cannot be processed simultaneously, resulting in delayed email.3、我会马上将email补发给他了3, I'll be email reissue to him4、承诺以后再遇到这种情况会及时跟他沟通,保证不再出现类似情况4, commitment later encounter this kind of situation will promptly communicate with him, to ensure that no longer appear similar case
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮个忙,英语高手帮个忙翻译一下谢谢了,分没了,但还是跪求好心人帮忙一下,急用啊。。。。_百度知道
请大家帮个忙,英语高手帮个忙翻译一下谢谢了,分没了,但还是跪求好心人帮忙一下,急用啊。。。。
你可以把周围的老师当做蔬菜和水果,然后我想说的大致意思是。
翻译必要时添加一些内同也可以
谢谢了,只有你自己和流动的音乐背景是,就当周围什么人也没有,放平心态,我的老师对我说别害怕,老师问我是不是以前参加过类似的活动!,所以我认为这个和演讲的实质是一样的:我的公众演讲得到了外教的好评,也不用紧张:记得在我第一次参加钢琴比赛时,最终要的是如何克服心理障碍,克服了心里也就战胜了自我
提问者采纳
flat mentality, also need not nervous: remember the general in the first time I attendt be afraidMy public speech got the teacher&#39, my teacher said to me don've attendes high praise, you will end up is how to overcome psychological obstacles to overcome the heart also beat yourself, when what is no one around, you can put the surrounding the teacher as vegetables and fruit, so I think this and the essence of the speech is the same, the teacher ask I&#39, only you and the flow of music, then I want to say mean
提问者评价
谢谢了,真感谢你的无私帮助!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
emember the first time I attended piano competition, my teacher said to me don&#39, keep clam,t be afraid. You can put the surrounding the teacher as vegetables and fruit, only you and the flow of music, so I think this is the same as speech itself. Finally you should
overcome psychologicalbarrier and
yourself, and nervous
The first time I attended piano competition, my teacher said to me don't be afraid, also need not nervous, flat mentality, you can put the surrounding the teacher as vegetables and fruit, when what is no one around, only you and the flow of music, I think this and the essence of the speech is the same, you will end up is how to overcome psychological obstacles to overcome the heart also beat yourself.
帮个忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙翻译 的文章

随机推荐