找个英语学习好的,帮我汉翻英

找个英语好的,帮我汉翻英_百度知道
找个英语好的,帮我汉翻英
爱你的心。请相信那个叫小牙的小孩,多年后,我们会在一起的、永远不会变
提问者采纳
文.My heart loving you will never change, please believe that over the years we will be together:The little boy named Little Ya.希望对你有帮助,望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
汉翻英的相关知识
其他3条回答
百度翻译哦。。。
The boy who named XiaoYa,please trust we'll stay together many years late.Love you, forever.
The kid named xiaoya ,please believe that we will be together in few years. My heart loving you will never change.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文好的 请帮我翻译下这小段话 汉翻英~_百度知道
英文好的 请帮我翻译下这小段话 汉翻英~
什么是团结,让无数人丧生,等等等等,是无数孩子失去自己的家庭,还有以至于地震抗衡的人们.但是地震灾难同时也让很多人学会了坚强.它让大家看到了人与人之间最真的感情,坚持,如何互助,那些为救自己学生而死去的老师,那些为了救灾而牺牲的战士虽然地震不仅是人类的威胁也是自然的杀手,经过大地震洗礼的城市往往毁于一旦
提问者采纳
how to hold together and help each other. Earthquake also makes everyone realize the purest and the most sincere emotions among humankinds. Imagine the teachers who died for evacuating their students, the soldiers who sacrificed themselves for searching and saving the injured citizens in the ruins. Cities can be massively destroyed after earthquake, thousands of children lost their parents and familiesEarthquake is not only a threat to humankind. Countless of people killed. Earthquake as well taught people how to be strong, and those who hold still fighting with the disaster, all those people should be dimmed as the greatest and mightiest of all, but it also damages the nature
提问者评价
也谢谢底下的朋友哦~ 很感谢 &__________&
其他类似问题
汉翻英的相关知识
其他1条回答
which destroys the city and makes millions of people lose their lives and millions of children lose their families, it simultaneously makes many people learn to be strong and persistent. Those teachers who saved their students at the cost of their own lives,请谅解,希望可以帮助到你~有些是意译, how to help each other and what is union. It enables us to see the true love between people。也许有点小错, those warrior who sacrificed in order to rescue people in the disaster and even those who fight against the disaster are all great.这是我自己刚翻的,你也可以指出来Although the earthquake is both the threat to the human beings and the killer to the nature
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手们,帮我翻译一篇短文!谢谢!(汉译英)
英语高手们,帮我翻译一篇短文!谢谢!(汉译英)
荒芜之绿

一片绿,如果在蓝天白云的世界里,它是显得美丽而平凡的。一片绿,如果在荒凉阴暗的世界中,它则显得凄惨而伟大!

WALL.E这部迪斯尼的电影,假如我在儿时接触到它,那么留给我将是纯真的欢笑和美好的记忆。可是今天来看,则是心寒中的凄美。

黄沙飞舞的世界,破壁断岩的森林。钢铁笼罩了大地,黑烟弥漫了天空。假如地球到了那一天,哪怕是没有感情的机器人,也会因此掉下悲哀的泪水。

如果地球真的到了那一天,那么这荒芜的一片绿色,将是我们无法回家的最后一个理由。

WALL.E,希望你带给我们的,不仅仅是欢笑,还有那荒芜之绿那遥远却又恐惧的征兆。

荒芜之绿,我不喜欢你的伟大。。。。

(到此结束,谢谢你们辛苦而严谨的翻译,我的作业,非常重要!谢谢英文高手了!)
The desolate one is green 
Very green, if in the world of the blue sky and white cloud, it seems beautiful and ordinary. Very green, if in bleak and desolate and dark world, it seems wretched and great! 
WALL.E the film of Disney, if I touch it in childhood, leave I pure laugh and bright memory. Come but today it look,in being bitterly disappointed sadly beautiful. 
Yellow sand flutter world, broken wall broken forest of rock. The steel has shrouded the earth, black smoke has filled the air in the sky. If the earth reach that day, without emotion robot, can fall down grieved tear too. 
If the earth really reaches that day, then this desolate green, it will be the last reason why we can&t go home. 
WALL.E, hope you brought to us, not merely laughing heartily, have that desolate that grThe desolate one is green, I do not like your greatness. . . . een remote but frightened sign.

的感言:凭借你的排名 实力 生动的翻译
其他回答 (2)
Green was a barren rock 
A green, blue sky and white clouds in the world, it is beautiful and appears to be extraordinary. A green, dark desolation in the world, it seems the great and miserable! 
WALL.E The Disney film, if I come into contact with a child in it, then I will be left to pure laughter and happy memories. Today, however, is chilling in the beauty. 
Yellow sand flying in the world, the broken-off of the forest. Iron and steel over the earth, black smoke filled the sky. If the day is coming of the Earth, not even the feelings of the robot, will also fall sad tears. 
If the day is really coming, it&s a piece of green waste, we are not able to go home will be the last reason. 
WALL.E, I hope you will do not only laugh, and that Green was a barren rock that far away but a sign of fear. 
Green was a barren rock, I do not like your great
Green was a barren rock 
A green, blue sky and white clouds in the world, it is beautiful and appears to be extraordinary. A green, dark desolation in the world, it seems the great and miserable! 
WALL.E The Disney film, if I come into contact with a child in it, then I will be left to pure laughter and happy memories. Today, however, is chilling in the beauty. 
Yellow sand flying in the world, the broken-off of the forest. Iron and steel over the earth, black smoke filled the sky. If the day is coming of the Earth, not even the feelings of the robot, will also fall sad tears. 
If the day is really coming, it&s a piece of green waste, we are not able to go home will be the last reason. 
WALL.E, I hope you will do not only laugh, and that Green was a barren rock that far away but a sign of fear. 
Green was a barren rock, I do not like your great
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:汉译英耳环可能是给他妈妈的礼物是什么意思?
汉译英耳环可能是给他妈妈的礼物
问题补充:
Chinese to English earrings may be a gift to his mother
正在翻译,请等待...
The Chinese translates the English earring possibly is for him mother's gift
C-e translation of earring could be to his mother's gift
C-e translation of earring could be to his mother's gift
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!【汉翻英】跪求!!望各位达人能帮我译下..在线等..急急_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:686,877贴子:
【汉翻英】跪求!!望各位达人能帮我译下..在线等..急急收藏
沉默的人最终只有等待灭亡,为什么不让自己快乐一点呢?
这个社会很现实,你迟到了就必须站在后面去,更何况问题不在这里!
真心希望你能找到自己的幸福...
&&以上就是我急着要的句子..
&&希望能理解我的人帮帮忙..
&&真心谢谢各位..
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖