帮忙翻译一篇英文在线翻译

请帮我翻译一篇英文~~~
请帮我翻译一篇英文~~~
As per previous arrangement, we attach DC/Amendment Advice (T01)and DC/Amendment Copy (T02) or Import/Export Trade & Supply Chainadvice(s), as applicable.To open the file(s), please follow the instructions below:1. Save or Detach the file into your preferred drive2. Run Microsoft Word3. Open the file just saved to read or copy the advice/content.Please note that whenever a DC and/or Amendment Copy is attached,it serves for reference only and is not a negotiable instrument.The attached documents are intended for the assigned recipient only.This is a system generated message. Please do not reply to thise-mail. If you have any enquires, please contact your HSBC Trade& Supply Chain office.The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation LimitedTrade & Supply Chain, 673 Nathan RoadMong Kok, Kowloon
按照以往的安排,我们高度重视的DC /修改建议(T01) 和DC /修订复制(T02)或进口/出口贸易及供应链 建议(d)段,适用。 要打开文件(s),请按照下列指示进行: 1。储存或分离到您的首选驱动器的文件 2。运行Microsoft Word 3。打开刚才保存读取或复制咨询/内容的文件。 请注意,每当一个DC和/或修正的副本, 它提供仅供参考,并不票据。 所附文件是用于指定收件人只。 这是一个系统生成的邮件。请不要回复此 电子邮件。如果您有任何疑问,请联系您的汇丰贸易 与供应链的办公室。 香港上海汇丰银行有限公司 贸易及供应链,弥敦道673号 旺角,九龙
的感言:谢谢
略懂社热议
按照计划,我们十分重视的配送中心 修改协议T01和配送中心 修订复制T02或进出口贸易及物流
要打开文件S,请依下列指示:
1、储存或压缩到您的驱动文件;2、运行Microsoft Word;3、打开刚才保存、读取或复制的文件。
注意,每当一个配送中心或修正的副本。
它提供仅供参考,不需要票据,所附文件用于指定收件人。
这是一个系统生成的邮件,无需回复此电子邮件!如果您有任何疑问,请联系您的汇丰贸易与物流的办公室
香港上海汇丰银行有限公司贸易及物流,弥敦道673号,九龙旺角。
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙翻译一篇英语文章,并说明填这个空的理由,谢谢!!
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友奏響儚註漩遇到了一个关于中学英语的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Once upon a time there was a father and a son.They all used to be ill-tempered(糟脾气) and never gave way to
One day the father decided to invited some friends to dinner in his house. He
his son to buy some meat in town. When the son got what his father wanted, he turned _3___ and walked towards the town gate. Just then a man was coming from the outside.
The gate wasn’t __4___ enough to let two men in and out at the same time. But___5__ of them would give way to the other. They _6___ straight face to face at the gate as the time went by. But the father was worried. “What shall I do? My son hasn’t __7__ yet. I can’t wait any longer,” He wanted to know what was the ___8___ with his son. So he left his friends at home,and he went to the town to look for his son.
“You may first take the
home for my friends. Let me stand here against him intead.” He was a bit
with his son when he knew what had happened.
)1.A. someone else
C. the others
D. anyone else
)3.A. right
C. neither
)6.A.back to back
B.face to face C.one by one
D. neck and neck
C. been back
)8.A.wrong
C. question
D. trouble
)9.A.person
)10.A.angrily
B.more angry C.angry
D.more angrily
答案: 1-5 DCDBC
6-10 BCDBC
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
回答即可得2沪元,回答被采纳则获得悬赏沪元以及奖励20沪元。
相关其他知识点帮忙翻译一篇英文
帮忙翻译一篇英文
Xiamen, 07 - Is working from home the next gold rush?
For Katie Jenkins it sure is. Katie, a mother originally from Orlando, Florida is thriving, in the middle of an economic recession working in the comfort of her own home. She was able to pick up her things and start a new life in Xiamen, 07 without any hesitation.
"I earn on average about $25 for every link I post on Google and I make around $8,700 a month right now" says Jenkins. Enough to live where I want, and enjoy the things I enjoy.
But Katie`s life wasn`t always so prosperous. Her recent employer, a well-known insurance agency, did some downsizing and let her go.
Her husband James now became their only source of income, which they both knew they couldn`t live on. That is why Katie took the job at the insurance agency to begin with. They needed extra money and they needed it fast.
Katie`s family had 2 choices. She could either look for another job in her industry (but in these tough economic times, she knew that was a long shot.) Or her husband could take night classes and try to get a promotion at work. But that too would take too much time. And where would they get the money for school?
Katie says, `I was in tears one Saturday night because things were getting tough and we couldn`t even afford to take the kids out to dinner like we do every Saturday night. The kids asked why we weren`t going out and we had to try and explain to them that times were tough. I don`t think they understood. That`s when I knew I had to take matters into my own hands and find a solution for my family.`
That`s when Katie found an advert for Home Wealth Package.
"I read the ad, and at first I was skeptical because they said you will get paid over $300 a day and that seemed like a lot of money to me. But I suspended my disbelief and got started."
She started making money right away and she got her first week`s paycheck of $2,100.
`This was more money than I used to make in a month,` Katie adds.
Home Wealth Package is a risk free course that can teach anyone, regardless of computer skill level to start making money online.
For those who have seen the `make money online scams` Katie warns that, while they do exist, Home Wealth Package is one of the only ones she found that is backed and uses a $billion dollar publicly traded company, like Google.
Katie shared her tips for how she got started. Following the simple steps below is all you need to do to get started:
Step 1: Go to Home Wealth Package, fill out the basic form to see if they have positions available in your area.
Step 2: Follow the directions on Home Wealth Package that shows you how to and set up a Google account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those website links. The system tracks everything.
"I really hope people take advantage of this, its good to finally see someone using a large company to make money online and help people like me" says Jenkins
Associated Links:Home Wealth Package official site
厦门、07 -是在家工作接下来的淘金热吗?
为凯蒂·詹金斯这是毫无疑问的。凯蒂,一位母亲原来从奥兰多,佛罗里达兴隆,处于经济衰退的工作在安慰她自己的家。她能够捡起自己的东西,开始新的生活,在厦门、07没有任何犹豫。
“我能挣大约25美元的平均为每一个环节上我和谷歌我张贴着现在美元一个月8700名简金斯说。我要去哪里够生活,享受我的东西,我喜欢。
但是凯蒂的生活并不总是这么繁荣。她最近的雇主,一个著名的保险代理,做了一些精简,让她去了。
她的丈夫詹姆斯现在都成了他们唯一的生活来源的,他们都知道他们不能生活。这就是为什么凯蒂接下这项工作在保险代理来开始。他们需要多余的钱,他们需要快。
凯蒂的家庭拥有2个选择。她可以找别的工作在她的工业(不过,在这些经济困难时期,她知道是不大可能成功的。)或者她的丈夫所能承受的夜校,并且试图找到一个宣传工作。但这也会花太多时间。他们会和在哪里得到这些钱为学校吗?
凯蒂说,'我哭了,因为事情的一个星期六的晚上是越来越艰难,我们甚至不能负担不起带孩子们出去吃饭像我们所做的每个星期六晚上。孩子们被问及为什么我们没有出去,我们必须尝试并向他们解释,时局艰难。我不认为他们明白了。从那一刻起,我明白我必须把事情进我的手中,而且为我family.找到一个解决的
那是当凯蒂发现了一个广告对家里的财富的包裹。
“我读这则广告,起初我感到怀疑,因为他们说你会得到支付的超过300美元的日子,那看起来像很多钱给了我。但我怀疑我暂停和开始的。”
她开始赚钱马上就走,她得到了她的第一个星期的薪水的2,100元。
“这是比我更多的钱用来做在一起一个月了,”凯蒂补充道。
家里的财富,是很危险的,当然免费包装,可以教任何人,不论计算机技能的水平开始网上赚钱。
对于那些曾经见过的,“网上赚钱骗局”,而他们凯蒂警告说,确实存在,家里包是一种财富,她发现的唯一的支持,并运用了$ 10亿美元的上市公司,如谷歌。
凯蒂分享她的建议,她开始的。以下几个简单的步骤下面是所有你需要做的开始:
步骤1:去家里,填写财富包装的基本形式,来看看他们是否有职位空缺,你们地区。
步骤2:按照说明在居家财富包装,向你展示了如何,建立起了一种谷歌帐户。然后他们会给你的网站链接到帖子。开始上传那些网站链接等。系统追踪一切。
“我真的希望人们利用这一点,其良好的终于看到有人用一个大公司,帮助人们网上赚钱比我的”说詹金斯
财富的正式地点。家里包
略懂社热议
厦门,07 -在家工作是下一个淘金热?对于詹金斯它肯定是凯蒂。凯蒂,一个原本母亲从奥兰多佛罗里达州正在蓬勃发展,在一个经济在她自己家中舒适的工作衰退。她能够拿起她的东西,开始没有任何犹豫地在厦门,07新的生活。“我赚取约25美元的平均每一个环节我在谷歌后,我让每月8 700美元左右,现在“詹金斯说。足够生活的地方,我想,享受的东西,我喜欢。但凯蒂的生活wasn``吨总是那么红火。她最近的雇主,一个众所周知的保险代理,做了一些裁员,让她走。她的丈夫詹姆斯现在成了他们唯一的收入来源,他们都知道他们不可能找到生活。这就是为什么凯蒂发生在保险机构的工作,开始。他们需要额外的钱,他们需要的时候快。
凯蒂的家人`有2个选择。她既可以看她的行业中,在其他工作(但是在这些经济困难时期,她知道那是一个长镜头。)还是她丈夫参加了夜校,并尝试在工作中得到推广。但同样会耗费太多的时间。在哪里,他们会得到学校的钱?凯蒂说,'我是在一个周六的晚上,因为眼泪事情变得艰难,我们不可能找到更负担,带着孩子出去吃晚饭像我们这样每个星期六晚上。孩子们问为什么我们也是个不走出去,我们只好试着向他们解释,时间是艰难的。我不认为他们的理解。犯这种错误,当我知道我必须考虑到自己手里的问题,并找到我的家人一个解决方案。`犯这种错误时,凯蒂发现一个居家理财套餐广告。“我看了广告,一开始我是持怀疑态度,因为他们说你将获得超过300天支付工资,并且像很多钱在我看来。但我暂停我的怀疑,并开始了。“她立刻开始赚钱,她得到了她的第一个星期`S的2,100元的薪水。`这是比我更多的钱用来做一个月,`凯蒂补充说。首页财富包是一个没有风险的课程,可以教任何人,无论计算机技能水平,开始网上赚钱。对于那些谁看到了赚钱网上诈骗``凯蒂还警告说,虽然他们确实存在,家庭财富软件包是她发现这是一个备份,并使用$亿美元的上市公司像谷歌,唯一的一个。凯蒂分享了她是如何开始了她的提示。以下的简单步骤下面是你需要做的开始:
第1步:进入主页财富包,填写基本形式,看他们是否有在您所在地区的位置。第2步:按照家庭财富包,告诉您如何成立一个谷歌帐户的指示。然后,他们会给你的网站的链接张贴。开始张贴这些网站的链接。该系统跟踪一切。“我真的希望大家利用这个优势,其良好的终于看到一个人在使用大公司赚钱在线和帮助像我这样的人说:“詹金斯
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英文在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐