请各位灌篮高手歌词翻译帮忙翻译下,谢了!

请各各位高手进来帮忙翻译一下。谢谢了!_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:136,847贴子:
请各各位高手进来帮忙翻译一下。谢谢了!收藏
大家好!我叫周桥,今年26岁,来自江苏宿迁。2002年7月从宿迁职业技术学院农业经济管理专业毕业。2002年8月至2004年1月在深圳从事公司仓库原材料管理工作。2004.年3月至今一直在苏州从事仓库管理工作。我很诚实,也很努力.有着五年的仓库工作经验,有着三年仓库管理的经验。熟悉外企仓库作业流程,能操作oracle和ERP仓库管理系统,熟悉单据帐目的处理,能熟练操作EXCEL,WORD等办公软件,有丰富的盘点经验,能切实的执行公司的制度,相信一定能在比较短的时间内适应公司的运作.为公司尽微薄之力.期待着能于贵公司合作.
Hello,evrybody!&I'm&Zhou&Qiao,&26&years&old,&from&Suqian,Jiangsu.&I&graduated&from&Suqian&Professional&Technology&College&in&July,2002.&My&major&was&agricultural&ecomomics&and&management.From&Aug,2002&to&Jan,2004,&I&was&working&in&Shenzhen&as&a&warehouse&administrator&managing&raw&materials.&Since&Mar,2004&,I&have&been&working&in&Suzhou&as&a&warehouse&Administrator.&I'm&honest&and&hardworking.&I&have&5&years&experience&of&warehouse&administration.&I'm&familiar&with&warehouse&prossessing&in&foreign&invested&companies.&I&can&work&with&Oracle&ERP&warehouse&management&system.&I'm&good&at&handling&bills&of&documents&and&accounts.&I&can&also&use&Officeware&such&as&Excel,&Word&freely&.I&have&rich&experience&of&inventory&checking.&I'm&a&pressing&executive&of&company's&rules&and&systems&.&I&believe,&I&can&acclimatize&myself&to&your&company&in&a&short&time,and&dedicate&my&power&to&your&business.
I'm&looking&forward&to&cooperate&with&your&company!
不足的地方,请大家指正!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请各位翻译高手帮忙翻译此法律条例,非常感谢
现在遇到一下的条例,本人不是非常确认一些语句的意义,请各位高手指点!
1. REPURCHASE RIGHT
1.1 Subject to provisions of Section 1.2 hereof, during the four-year period from the date of this Agreement, the Ordinary Shares issued to each of the Founders shall be subjected to a right to repurchase by the Company for US$1.00 in total or such other nominal price as dictated by the board of directors of the Company (&Repurchase Right&), which shall be exercisable by the Company when the employment relationship between such Founder and the Group is terminated for whatever reason during such four-year period. All the Ordinary Shares repurchased by the Company from such Founder pursuant to this Section 1.1 shall be allocated to and form a part of the Stock Option Pool in addition to the original 150,000 Ordinary Shares as provided in Section 6.6 above.
1.2 The Repurchase Right over 25% of the total Ordinary Shares issued to a Founder shall lapse at the expiry of each one-year period of such Founder's employment with or service to the Group.
1. REPURCHASE RIGHT\r\n1.回购权\r\n\r\n1.1 根据本协议第12部分之规定,自该协议生效之日起四年期间,公司有权以1美元或者其他由公司董事会规定的名义价格整体回购公司发给每位创立人的普通股(回购权),且公司在该四年当中无论何种原因该创立人与集团公司之间的雇佣关系被终止时可以行使改权利。公司按照该1.1条款从该创立人处回购的所有普通股应分配至股票期权中并与上述6.6条中规定的150,000股普通股一起成为其中的一部分。\r\n1.2 在该创立人在集团中服务每满一年,则公司对全部普通股中的25%以上份额失去回购权。\r\n\r\n你的理解是对的。在公司工作年满一年,你才可以处理你25%的股份,否则不能。同样,第二年只有满一年才可以处理下一个25%的股份,依次类推。如果你工作不满一年的话,就连第一个25%也没有了! \r\n
回答数:1059
廖荣华律师,你不觉得你的这些解释是在重复别人的声音吗?不过你很聪明,别人相同的观点从你律师嘴里说出来,的确不一样,尽管还是陈词滥调。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!请各位高手帮忙翻译一下,非常感谢!_百度知道
请各位高手帮忙翻译一下,非常感谢!
生产线平衡是生产线设计规划中重要的组合优化决策问题,与生产线这一生产方式可谓同日而生。本设计主要应用流水线平衡理论等工业工程手法对西安航洁窗业有限公司的60型内平开窗生产系统进行了分析和设计。首先通过理论知识引入生产线平衡的概念和评价指标,再次对现实问题进行了分析和生产能力进行了评估,其次对生产线上各工序时间进行观测、记录和分析,经过对数据的整理和计算,对产品节拍、流水线负荷率和生产线平衡率等主要的生产线性能评价指标做了理论分析,第四是结合理论数据对生产线不平衡的现状分别采取了调整作业人员配置和调整作业时间的方法进行了生产线平衡改进,并对生产线各工作环节按取消、合并、重排、简化的步骤进行了改进和优化,且制定了相应的改进方案。在本文的结尾对改进方案的优劣性作了量化对比和经济效益评估。
请大家帮忙翻译成英语,不要在线翻译的那种。要语法基本通顺。
我有更好的答案
翻译成英文还是翻译意思啊
Production line balancing is important in planning and design of combinatorial optimization problem, and the decision is a production line on the way. This design is mainly applied line balance theory, industrial engineering technique of xian air clean window industry limited company of sliding Windows production within 60 type design and system is analyzed. First, through introducing the theory of knowledge production line balancing concept and evaluation index of realistic problems, analyses and evaluate the production capacity of production line, secondly, each time observation, recording and analysis of data, through the calculation of products, and the load and beat, line balance of the main production rate performance evaluation index production theory analysis, and the fourth is to combine the theory of the production data of the current imbalance of some adjustment homework personnel allocation and adjustment of operation time line balancing method to improve the work of production, and the revocation of link, merger, rearrangement of the steps, simplify the improvement and optimization, and formulate the corresponding improvement scheme. In the end of paper for the improvement scheme of quantitative evaluation and economic benefits.
Production line balancing is important in planning and design of combinatorial optimization problem, and the decision is a production line on the way. This design is mainly applied line balance theory, industrial engineering technique of xian air clean window industry limited company of sliding Windows production within 60 type design and system is analyzed. First, through introducing the theory of knowledge production line balancing concept and evaluation index of realistic problems, analyses and evaluate the production capacity of production line, secondly, each time observation, recording and analysis of data, through the calculation of products, and the load and beat, line balance of the main production rate performance evaluation index production theory analysis, and the fourth is to combine the theory of the production data of the current imbalance of some adjustment homework personnel allocation and adjustment of operation time line balancing method to improve the work of production, and the revocation of link, merger, rearrangement of the steps, simplify the improvement and optimization, and formulate the corresponding improvement scheme. In the end of paper for the improvement scheme of quantitative evaluation and economic benefits.Question added: please help translate into English, don't online translation. To the basic grammar.
是IE相关的给你说一下关键词, 其他的就前面几个翻译的还凑合.生产线产能 line capacity工序 process or workstation节拍 Takt time取消合并重排简化 eliminatent rearrangement combine simple
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁LC,请各位外贸高手帮忙翻译下,谢。3 - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
LC,请各位外贸高手帮忙翻译下,谢。3
+partial shipments are allowed+all banking charges are for account of beneficiary..+forwarder’s cargo receipt must specify the name of loading port/place and discharging port/place.note:on board date on forwarder’s cargo receipt is to be considered as shipment date.+usd50 will be deducted from proceed being opening charges of this lc at the first time of payment.+a usd75(or equivalent) fee plus all relative cable charges will be deducted from the reimbursement claim for each presentation of discrepant documents under this documentary credit.notwithstanding any instructions to the contrary,these charges shall be for the account of the beneficiary.+in accordance with the provisions of article 16 c iii b of ucp 600,if we give notice of refusal of documents presented under this credit we shall however retain the right to accept a waiver of discrepancied from the applicant and,subject to such waiver being acceptable to us,to release documents against that waiver without reference to the presener provided that no written instructions to the contrary have been received by us from the presenter before the release of the documents.any such release prior to receipt of contrary instructions shall not constitute a failure on our part to hold the documents at the presenter’s risk and disposal,and we will have no liability ot the presenter in respect of any such release.+except so far as otherwise expressly stated,this documentary credit is subject to uniform customs and practice for documentary credit (2007 revision) international chamber of commerce publication no 600.+this documentary credcit is payable after receipt of documents conforming to the terms of this documentary credit at our counter.degotiating bank’s discount and/or transit interest,if any,prior to reimbursement by us are for the account of the beneficiary.+payment effected in usd,commission in lieu of exchange at 1/4 percent(minimum usd33) will be deducted. in the event payment by tt or rtgs,cable charges plus reimbursing charges will be deducted from the proceeds,please also state the appropriate rtgs (aid) no. or aba no. and chips no. on your covering schedule to us.+presenting bank must certify on its coveering schedule that the amount of each drawing has been endorsed on the original credit.+documents must be presented through your banker.+instructions to presenting bank:docuemtns must be despatched in one cover by courier services at beneficiary’s expenses to the hongkong and shanghai banking corporation limitted,supplychain solutions trade and supply chain,level 2,hsbc bulding mongkok,673 nathan road,mongkok,,673 nathan road,mongkor,kowloon,hong kong.&here ends the foregoing cable.this advise constitutes a documentary credit issued by the above bank and should be presented with the documents/drafts for negotiation/payment/acceptance,as applicable.&&
+允许分批装运 +所有银行费用由受益人帐户.. +转发器,星光大道货物收据必须指定装货港/卸货港地点和/地方的名称。 注:在飞机上转发日期,星光大道货物收据,是被视为装运日期审议。 5000 +将被扣除进行开放在付款本立法会第一次收费。 + 1 usd75(或同等学历)费和所有相关电缆必须从每个不符单据报销申请扣除根据本credit.notwithstanding任何相反的指示,文件费,这些费用应当对受益人的帐户。 与第16条C第三的统一惯例600 B的规定发出通知+如果我们拒绝对本证项下的文件提交我们将保留权利,但接受了来自申请人discrepancied减免,并根据这些主题被放弃我们可以接受的,释放不提presener只要没有相反的书面指示,已收到来自各主办单位在我们面前的文件释放文件针对该放弃。 任何这类释放之前,收到相反的指示,不得对我们构成部分未能举行的主持人,星光大道风险和处理的文件,我们将在任何这类释放承担任何责任加时赛的主持人。 到目前为止,除+另有明文规定,这跟单信用证统一惯例须和跟单信用证(2007年修订)商务部国际商会600号出版物的做法。 +这是纪录片credcit后,符合我们的counter.degotiating银行对本信用证支付条款的文件后,星光大道折扣和/或过境的兴趣,如果有的话,我们之前偿还为受益人承担。 +付款地是在美元,在汇率代替佣金的1 / 4个百分点(最低usd33)将被扣除。在电汇或即时支付结算系统,有线电视收费加偿付事件支付费用将自收益中扣除,也请国家有关即时支付结算系统(援助)没有。或ABA没有。和芯片没有。在您向我们覆盖的时间表。 +银行必须提交证明其coveering时间表,每个绘图数额已对原信贷支持。 +文件必须提交通过你的银行家。 +指示,提示行: docuemtns必须通过快递寄发服务,包括在受益人之一,星光大道的开支,香港上海汇丰银行有限公司实业公司,supplychain贸易和供应链解决方案,第2级,汇丰厂房的旺角弥敦道673号旺角,弥敦道673,mongkor ,香港九龙。 & 上述电缆在这里结束。 这个建议构成了上述信用证由银行签发的,应为谈判的文件/汇票/付款/接受,提出适用。&&&&
其他回答(2)
允许分批装船一切银行费用由受益人承担。公司的收据必须指定的装运港//处,在港口的船上。注意:在公司的收据是被视为装运日期。usd50中扣除,公司的收据是被视为装运日期。usd50中将扣除0。25%的讨论被打开的这一题第一次付款。一个usd75(或等效)费加上所有有关电缆的金额中将扣除0。25%的收回款项的索赔要求的每一点在这个纪录片credit。notwithstanding任何指示相反,这些费用应为受益人负担。待续
谢谢!希望帮我翻译完
根据第16条的规定是B的三以前,如果我们将拒付的单据本信用证项下,我们将保留权利可接受的放弃discrepancied申请人,如是,放弃我们可以接受的,释放文件作这种释放之前收到相反指示不应构成一次失败我们把这些文件的主持人的风险和处理,我们就没有责任者安理会的任何转让。,到目前为止,另行规定,对本信用证统一惯例信用证(2007年修订)国际商会出版物没有。这个纪录片credcit付款后收到的文件的条款符合本信用证counter。degotiating在我们银行的折扣和/或过境的兴趣,在时,我们有受益人负担用美元支付佣金,就换1/4%(最低usd33)将deducted。的原因或支付安排均、电报费用和偿付费所得的金额中将扣除0。银行必须出示证明其coveering计划的每一幅画已批准在原信用证。单据必须通过了借给你。把银行的指令:25%的国家,请适当的安排均(援助)号或aba号和薯条你coveri号docuemtns必须发出一个涉及提供旅行服务员服务的费用,上海汇丰银行limitted,supplychain方案和贸易的供应链、等级2,丰buldingmongkok,673弥敦道mongkok,673弥敦道mongkor、九龙、香港。在上面的电缆的两端。这个建议是信用证的银行发行的,应当提交的文件草案为谈判///接受的付款,适用时,不好意思可能回答的不会很全
 +允许分批装运    +以外的所有银行费用由受益人承担…    +货代收据必须指定名称的地方装货港和卸货港/ /的地方。    注:装船日期货代收据上被视为装运日期。    + usd50扣除费用是开放的进行第一次的信用证付款。    +一个usd75(或同等)费用加上所有相关的有线电视收费将发还款项中扣除为每个不符单据押汇credit.notwithstanding任何的相反指示,那么,这些费用应由受益人承担。    +依照本法第十六条第iii b的c 600,如果我们发出拒绝了该信用证下提交的单据,我们保留权利接受不符点,discrepancied申请人向被接受单据者presener提供没有相反的书面指示我们已经收到来自单前发布的文件。    任何的如此释放之前收到相反的指示,这就不构成我们的失职(持单在赠送的风险和处理,我们将没有责任不能赠送的关于任何的如此释放。    +除另有规定者外,本信用状统一惯例信用证(2007年修订本)国际商会出版无600。    这部记录片credcit +收到单据后付款的条件符合本信用证在我们的counter.degotiating银行的折扣和/或运输利息(如有的话),由我们还款前,由受益人承担。    在美元,支付于+佣金代替兑换成(最低usd33)将deducted.事件支付

我要回帖

更多关于 在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐