日期设置5.DIP
是专有名词吗?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教英语高手,这几句是什么意思?_百度知道
请教英语高手,这几句是什么意思?
t forget anything!6.5.4.He is a very good friend.Someone stole my purse when I was on the train.There was no one there.I went to his house but couldn&#39.2.There is a problem with the electricity-nothing works.3.Thist get in.I want to buy him something nice for his birthday.Don&#39.It is an easy job-anyone can do it1
提问者采纳
6不要有任何遗漏。2我在火车上的时候有人偷了我的钱包,因为屋里没人,没有一样东西可以运行。5电力出了问题,任何人都能胜任,我想买一个不错的东西作为生日礼物送他。4这个工作很简单。3他是一个很好的朋友1我来到他家但进不去。这件事很重要
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
6。 5.It是一件容易的工作.I想买他的东西不错的生日礼物。 3.Someone偷走了我的钱包时.There是没有人.I去他家。 2,任何人都可以做到这一点,我是在火车上.Don忘anything,但不能得到in.He是一个非常好的friend.There是一个问题与电力全无工程。 41
1.我去他的家但是没能进去。没有人再家。2.我在火车上时被人偷了钱包。3.他是我的好朋友。我想要在他过生日时买东西给他。4.这是一份简单的工作,任何人都可以做。5.这里电力出了问题,什么都不能用。6.别忘了什么。这是一份重要的工作。
参考资料:
1,我到他住的地方,但却没能进去。那儿没人2,当我在火车上时,有人偷了我的钱包。3,他是我的好朋友,我想在他生日送他些不错的礼物。4,这是份简单的工作,任何人都能完成。5,停电了,什么东西都不能用了。6,别忘了任何东西,这是份重要的工作。
1.我去过他家,但是不能进去,那里面一个人都没有。2.我在火车上的时候,有人偷了我的钱包。3.他是个很好的朋友,我想要帮他买些好东西当做生日礼物。4.这是个简单的活,任何人都能做。5.电力有点问题——所有的东西都不能工作!6.别忘记任何东西。这是件很难的工作。
1. 我到他家的时候发现居然没人在家2. 我的皮夹在火车上被人偷了3. 我要为我的好朋友买个生日礼物4. 这活太容易了5. 停电啦6. 别把东西拉下,这个工作很重要的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪为英语高手能帮我这几句电气专业中文翻译成英文! 谢谢,在线等答案_百度知道
哪为英语高手能帮我这几句电气专业中文翻译成英文! 谢谢,在线等答案
1.做一个世界级的国际电气公司2.国际一流的自动化生产线3.源自北美百年珐虎粹臼诔铰达歇惮忙电气,低压元气件工艺技术经验4.技术领域处于行业领先地位,达到国际先进标准5.以科技创新为先导,用自身的经济实力和科技力量,提高公司知名度6.生产可靠优质的产品和提供优质的服务以满足客户的要求
提问者采纳
1. To be a top international2. worldwide leading autom3. originated from
electrical giant with hundred years of history in Northern America, posessing
expertise and affluent experiences in low-volta珐虎粹臼诔铰达歇惮忙ge c4.Leading industrial technology position and meeting the advanced international standard.5. Promoting the brand by technological innovation and the exsiting economic power and te6. Meeting customers' requests by producing reliable products and providing satisfactory service.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1. Do a world-class internatio珐虎粹臼诔铰达歇惮忙nal electric company2. The international first-class automatic production lines3. Originating from North America in one hundred electrical, low voltage from a technology experience4. Technology is the industry leading position, reached the international advanced standard5. In order to scientific and technological innovation as the forerunner, with their own economic strength and scientific and technological strength, improve the company reputation6. Production and reliable quality products and provide quality services to meet customer requirements
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这几句英文什么意思_百度知道
这几句英文什么意思
I stand in the lonely left bank, has not promised, also does not matter abandons, spends under the month before last that sentence to pledge who also remembered.
Without the pledge, you stand and wait for a long time the cape horizonThe night of depth train of thought passed over gently and swiftly.
The lively city not familiar scenery
提问者采纳
更深层次的思路。
我站在寂寞,你独自站在左岸。
这个富有活力的城市,等待很长时间的地平线,谁还记得材质的句子,没有答应,也没有事情抛弃,并轻轻的掠过
花在前一个月。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把这几句汉语翻译成英文,谢谢。(礼貌些的)_百度知道
请帮我把这几句汉语翻译成英文,谢谢。(礼貌些的)
本人不在,有事电话联系。
对不起,我正在欣赏精彩影片,请您稍等对不起。
对不起,请您稍等,我正在玩游戏。
对不起,我很忙,请您稍等
提问者采纳
sorry sorry .sorry,please give me a second.sorry , i am busy now ,just for a moment please, i am playing game,please wait a second, i am watching a wonder film i ever see , i am not here right now ,please give me a call if necessary
提问者评价
非常感谢大家,可惜积分只能给一个人,我只好把积分送给这位翻译的最完整的朋友了,谢谢!
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I appreciatem playing the gameExcuse me, I am not here, please wait. Sorry, I&#39. I am sorry,please emergency telephone contacts, I am so busy, please wait. I am sorry, please wait
Excuse me, so I am not, emergency telephone contacts. Sorry, I am so busy, please wait. I am sorry, I'm playing the game, you wait. I am sorry, I appreciate the wonderful film is, please wait.
Sorry,I'm not in here now , please call me . Sorry,I'm busy now,you can waitting after moment Sorry,I'm playing games ,please waitting after moment. Sorry,I'm watching TV,you can waitting after moment
汉语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 ppi是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐