“I Love It When We Do”wifi是什么么意思?

memo&&&i&love&it&when&we&do
被淘汰:周六,沙滩足球,小组赛最后一场,3:4落败,场面精彩,大家都拼了,你来我往,引来了观众的喝彩,不说结果,玩得高兴就好。
被录取:收到了u21的mba录取,是我的;收到了第一小学的录取,是儿子的;一起学习吧!
被批评:&老爸说-戒骄戒躁,尤其戒躁;老妈说-做了就行,不要挂在嘴边。
老妈很生气,我觉得有点被误解,有点伤心,眼泪转了两转,赶快走了出去。
转念一想,妈妈一定也不开心,父母有什么不可以说的呢?是啊,自己是有点为了做而做的味道,有时候的话语是不是有点想表现什么的腔调呢?很错误啊!为自己戴红花么?都是一些当儿子的应该做的,有什么好自我满足的呢?检讨自己,有时候,不自觉的会表露出来自己已经做得很好的自我满足感,其实差得很远,有这种想法就是对父母的不尊重,对亲情理解的有偏差,不纯洁,蒙上了虚伪的沙尘。是啊,原来是个让父母担忧的烦心货,逃学、打架、早恋、叛逆、被赶出家门。。。,现在,总算是回到了生活的正轨,工作也还行,小家庭也算幸福,给大家庭也算做了一点点小事,可是有什么骄傲的呢?难道不是应该做的么?难道真的当一辈子的孩子么?不好了,就破罐子破摔,好了,就沾沾自喜,这算什么?深刻的检讨!路还长,要真心的面对。
被批评也是好事情,可以更清楚地认识自己,旁观者清,何况是自己的父母。
说件高兴的,带着全家看了多拉a梦,嘻嘻哈哈一片,喜欢这种无忧无虑,生活不是动画片,可是心底可以把她变成卡通,只要善于享受。
**************************************************************************************
love it when we do
歌手:keating
ronan&&&&&专辑:destination
I love it when we do what we [x2]
Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa [x3]
When you're around the sun is always shining
And since we met I haven't once stopped smiling
The love I feel for you is almost blinding yeah
I'm running up and down the street
Hugging everyone I meet
Now you love me life is sweet
When I got you in my arms
I can't turn off the fire alarms yeah
I love it when we do what we do
because we do what we do till it's done
I love the way we do what we do
because we do what we do and it's fun
you're the one
When you're around my eyes will never wander
And there ain't no-one else I've ever been more fonder of
So baby don't you break this spell I'm under yeah
When I look into your eyes I don't have to fantasize
You're a dream that's realised
I'm dancing on the moon inside
If life is cruel then someone lied
I love it when we do what we do
because we do what we do till it's done
I love the way we do what we do
because we do what we do and it's fun
you're the one
I dig it when we kiss and we hug and you're cuter than a bug in a
rug my love
When you and me
no to end to us
It makes me cry
It makes me trust
repeat chorus [x2]
When you and me
taste so sweet
It makes me cry
It makes me trust
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article does not
any . Please help
by . Unsourced material may be challenged and . (October 2012)
"I Love It When We Do" is the second single from Irish singer-songwriter 's second studio album, . The single peaked at number five on the , the lowest peak position of any of Keating's singles to date. In 2003, Keating re-recorded the song, with the additional vocals of French actress and singer Cécilia Cara, re-titled "Je T'aime Plus Que Tout". This version peaked at No.11 in .
"I Love It When We Do" - 3:53
"Solitary Song" - 3:35
"I Love It When We Do" (Groove Collision Remix) - 7:12
"I Love It When We Do" (Video) - 3:55
"Life Is A Rollercoaster" (Live) - 4:17
"Joy And Pain" (Live) - 4:35
"Life Is A Rollercoaster" (Live Video) - 4:17
French CD single
"Je T'aime Plus Que Tout" - 3:54
: Hidden categories:I love it when we do歌词翻译_百度知道
I love it when we do歌词翻译
歌词为:I love it when we do what we do when wo do......Ahahahaaa...When you’re around the sun is always shiningAnd since we met I haven’t once stopped smiling...yeahThe love I feel for you is almost blinding...yeahI’m running up and down the streetHugging everyone I meetNow you love me life is sweetWhen I got you in my armsI can’t turn off the fire alarms yeahI love it when we do what we do’Cause we do what we do till it’s doneI love the way we do what we do’Cause we do what we do and it’s funyou’re the oneWhen you’re around my eyes will never wanderAnd there ain’t no-one else I’ve ever been more fonder ofSo baby don’t you break this spell I’m under...yeahWhen I look into your eyesI don’t have to fantasizeYou’re a dream that’s realisedI’m dancing on the moon insideIf life is cruel then someone lied...yeahI love it when we do what we do’Cause we do what we do till it’s doneI love the way we do what we do’Cause we do what we do and it’s funyou’re the oneI dig it when we kiss and we hug and you’recuter than a bug in a rug...my loveAhahahaaa...When you and meno to end to usIt makes me cryIt makes me trustI love it when we do what we do when wo do...I love it when we do...yeah......
楼上翻译不够准确,以下是我的人手翻译,希望LZ满意~ 歌曲:I Love It when We Do 歌手:Ronan Keating 完整歌词及翻译(已更正LZ歌词的一些错误): I love it when we do what we do when wo do 我喜欢,当我们那时做着所做的(事情) I love it when we do what we do when wo do 我喜欢,当我们那时做着所做的(事情) Do what we do when we do , yeah 当我们做着所做的(事情)时,耶~ When you're around 当你在身旁 the sun is always shining 太阳总是散发光芒 And since we met 自从我们认识 I haven't once stopped smiling , yeah 我的笑从来没有停止过,耶~ The love I feel for you is almost blinding , yeah 我感觉到的爱对你来说却是盲目的,耶~ Running up and down the street 跑起来,跑过街道 Hugging everyone I meet 拥抱我见到的每一个人 Now you love me , life is sweet 现在你爱着我,生活多么甜蜜 When I got you in my arms 当我的手臂搂着你时 Can't turn off the fire alarms , yeah 连火警铃都顾不上去关掉,耶~ I love it when we do what we do 我喜欢我们做着所做的事情的时候 Cause we do what we do till it's done 因为我们做着我们所做,直到做完 I love the way we do what we do 我喜欢我们做着所做的事情的方式 Cause we do what we do and it's fun 因为我们做着所做的事情时,很有趣 You're the one 你就是唯一 When you're around 当你在身旁 my eyes will never wander 我的双眼就不会东张西望 And no one else I've ever been more fonder of 没有其他人让我更喜欢 So baby , don't you break this spell I'm under , yeah 所以宝贝,请不要破坏吸引我的这种魔力,耶~ When I look into your eyes 当我望进你的双眼 I don't have to fantasize 我就不需要再空想 You're a dream that's realised 你就是一个实现了的梦 I'm dancing on the moon inside 在梦中,我在月亮上跳舞 If life is cruel then someone lied , yeah 如果生活残酷人会逝去,耶~ I love it when we do what we do 我喜欢我们做着所做的事情的时候 Cause we do what we do till it's done 因为我们做着我们所做,直到做完 I love the way we do what we do 我喜欢我们做着所做的事情的方式 Cause we do what we do and it's fun 因为我们做着所做的事情时,很有趣 You're the one 你就是唯一 I dig it when we kiss and we hug 我喜欢(dig俚语意思是喜欢)我们亲吻、拥抱的时候 And you're cuter than a bug in a rug , my love 你比地毯上的小昆虫还可爱,我的爱人 When you and me 当你和我 turn into to us 发展成我们 It makes me cry 这让我哭 It makes me trust 这让我相信 I love it when we do what we do 我喜欢我们做着所做的事情的时候 What we do , what we do 我们所做,我们所做 What we do , what we do , what we do 我们所做,我们所做,我们所做 I love it when we do what we do 我喜欢我们做着所做的事情的时候 Cause we do what we do till it's done 因为我们做着我们所做,直到做完 You're the one 你就是唯一 I love the way we do what we do 我喜欢我们做着所做的事情的方式 Cause we do what we do and it's fun 因为我们做着所做的事情时,很有趣 You're the one 你就是唯一 I dig it when we kiss and we hug 我喜欢(dig俚语意思是喜欢)我们亲吻、拥抱的时候 And you're cuter than a bug in a rug , my love 你比地毯上的小昆虫还可爱,我的爱人 I love it when we do , yeah , my love 我喜欢我们一起做事情的时候,耶,我的爱人 You and me 你和我 Taste so sweet 感受着甜蜜 So much fun 多么有趣 You're the one 你就是唯一 You and me 你和我 Taste so sweet 感受着甜蜜 So much fun 多么有趣
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
其他3条回答
我喜欢当我们做我们这样做时,我这样做 ...... Ahahahaaa ... 当我在你周围 始终是太阳的光辉因为我们的约会 我无法停止微笑...是啊 爱情是我对你几乎盲目... 我走过向上和向下的街道 与每个遇到的人拥抱 现在,你爱我的生活很甜蜜 当你在我怀里 我不能关闭火灾警报 我喜欢当我们做我们做什么 我们这样做的原因我们做什么,直到做 我热爱我们的工作方法我们做什么 我们这样做的原因我们做什么,它的乐趣 你是唯一 在你周围 我的眼睛将永远流浪 我没有遇到过比你更让我喜欢的人 因此,孩子,你为什么不打破这一切... 当我看到到你的眼睛 我没有幻想 你是已经实现的梦想我在月球上跳舞如果生活是残酷的,然后有人说谎...是啊 我喜欢当我们做我们做什么 '我们这样做的原因我们做什么,直到做 我热爱我们的工作方法我们做什么 '我们这样做的原因我们做什么,它的乐趣 你是唯一 我记得我们亲吻和拥抱的时候, 你比一个错误的地毯更热情...我所爱的 Ahahahaaa ... 当你和我 我们不会有结束让我哭 让我信任 我喜欢当我们做我们这样做时,我这样做... 我喜欢当我们做...是啊 ......
谁啊.我的怎么后天安保快乐了。
我喜欢当我们做我们这样做时,我这样做 ...... Ahahahaaa ... 当我在你周围 始终是太阳的光辉 因为我们的约会 我无法停止微笑...是啊 爱情是我对你几乎盲目... 我走过向上和向下的街道 与每个遇到的人拥抱 现在,你爱我的生活很甜蜜 当你在我怀里 我不能关闭火灾警报 我喜欢当我们做我们做什么 我们这样做的原因我们做什么,直到做 我热爱我们的工作方法我们做什么 我们这样做的原因我们做什么,它的乐趣 你是唯一 在你周围 我的眼睛将永远流浪 我没有遇到过比你更让我喜欢的人 因此,孩子,你为什么不打破这一切... 当我看到到你的眼睛 我没有幻想 你是已经实现的梦想 我在月球上跳舞 如果生活是残酷的,然后有人说谎...是啊 我喜欢当我们做我们做什么 '我们这样做的原因我们做什么,直到做 我热爱我们的工作方法我们做什么 '我们这样做的原因我们做什么,它的乐趣 你是唯一 我记得我们亲吻和拥抱的时候, 你比一个错误的地毯更热情...我所爱的 Ahahahaaa ... 当你和我 我们不会有结束 让我哭 让我信任 我喜欢当我们做我们这样做时,我这样做... 我喜欢当我们做...是啊
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i love it when we do
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It
I Do It For You
【猴姆独家】5只小萝莉激情热舞Icona Pop组合大热冠单I Love It
【猴姆独家】太可爱了!5只小萝莉组合Fresh Faces激情热舞Icona Pop组合大热冠单I Love It轰动全场!
2013MAMA IconaPop CL《I Love It》
If We Do It
i love it when we do,this is how we do it,i me love we you
i love it when we do相关推荐
更多“i love it when we do”搜索结果
[Djqycm]dj ravine's we love electro mix w_ djay and a pi
[Djqycm]dj ravine's we love electro mix w_ djay and a pioneer ddj ergo(流畅)_640x368_2.00M_h.264
I Love It 2013公告牌音乐奖现场版
You Know How We Do It (Instrumental) - Ice Cube
Chelsea FC - Mata - We can do it
lloyd feat. ludacris - how we do it
【洁癖男】Because we love what we do[1080P]
视频标题:Because we love what we do
视频简介:Video about my time that I spent in England with my good friend Chris Lodge, 3RUN and all other amazing friends, thank you all veeeery much, see you all soon. :*
Song name is: Maybeshewill - Critical Distance
【 -23:10】
【猴姆独家】太赞了!爆红组合Icona Pop震撼表演新单I Love It
【猴姆独家】太赞了!近期爆红瑞典流行DJ二人组Icona Pop震撼表演大热新单I Love It!谁能想到她们在美国居然大红!看完这个现场你还睡得着么?真的可以狂点赞了,俩妞儿太有腔调了!Awesome! Awesome! This is fucking awesome!!
早安少女组(モーニング娘。) - Do it!Now.15TH
早安少女组(モーニング娘。) - Do it!Now.15TH.
how_we_do_it_-_culture_and_motivation_at_wooga_-_gitta
常州龙英社团内部人员福利
When I Fall In Love-- Celine Dion
When I Fall In Love-- Celine Dion
It’s what we do on Saturdays
Tha Joker - We Do It For Fun Pt. 9
/user_show/id_UMjg2MTg1MTI4.html 我的黑泡儿帝国。
We Do It (Primo) 饭拍版--音悦Tai
求开头音乐歌名或者完整版
Elephant Man Ft.Bounty Killer–This Is How We Do It
3D动画《小红帽2》主题曲Hayden Panettiere《I Can Do It Alone》
Acafellas - This is How We Do It
来自Glee S1E3 “Acafellas”。
[欧美金曲]I Love It When We Do - Ronan Keating
93bpm Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It [Extended]
I love it when we we do (法语单曲版)
I Do It For The Ratchets by Tyga (Choreo
i love it when we do最新添加
i love it when we do相关推荐求罗南基汀的《爱上你当我们相爱》的歌词_百度知道
求罗南基汀的《爱上你当我们相爱》的歌词
是罗南基汀的《钉钉草柑禺纺碴尸厂建爱上你当我们相爱》的英文歌词,拜托拜托!虽然给的分不是很多,但希望能得到帮助!谢谢谢谢!
提问者采纳
Ahahahaaa...When you’re around the sun is always shiningAnd since we met I haven’t once stopped smiling...yeahThe love I feel for you is almost blinding...yeahI’m running up and down the streetHugging everyone I meetNow you love me life is sweetWhen I got you in my armsI can’t turn off the fire alarms yeahI love钉钉草柑禺纺碴尸厂建 it when we do what we do’Cause we do what we do till it’s doneI love the way we do what we do’Cause we do what we do and it’s funyou’re the oneWhen you’re around my eyes will never wanderAnd there ain’t no-one else I’ve ever been more fonder ofSo baby don’t you break this spell I’m under...yeahWhen I look into your eyesI don’t have to fantasizeYou’re a dream that’s realisedI’m dancing on the moon insideIf life is cruel then someone lied...yeahI love it when we do what we do’Cause we do what we do till it’s doneI love the way we do what we do’Cause we do what we do and it’s funyou’re the oneI dig it when we kiss and we hug and you’recuter than a bug in a rug...my loveAhahahaaa...When you and meno to end to usIt makes me cryIt makes me trustI love it when we do what we do when wo do...I love it when we do...yeah
提问者评价
谢谢拉,太好拉
其他类似问题
爱上你的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 wifi是什么 的文章

随机推荐