用高中英语语法翻译“你必须要有成为成功商人的潜力”,不能有一点语法错误噢~

用翻译器的请走远。 帮我翻译一段英语,谢谢了。不要有语法错误哦,包括题目。 请描述一个有_百度知道
用翻译器的请走远。 帮我翻译一段英语,谢谢了。不要有语法错误哦,包括题目。 请描述一个有
我认为那是浪费时间并且无聊的,谢谢了。不要有语法错误哦。我认为它是一个有趣并且对我帮助很多的网站?在上面学到了什么,包括题目。请描述一个有趣的网站?我很少上网或者看电视用翻译器的请走远。但是我经常会浏览一个关于做饭的网站。帮我翻译一段英语,叫做“好豆网”
提问者采纳
I think it is a waste I think it&#39业界良心! Please describe an interesting site ? In the above learned? I rarely watch TV or the Internet .&quot. But I often visit a website about cooking called &s an interesting and helped me a lot of sites
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
seldom surf the web or watch TV;cooking, I think it is a waste of time and boring. But I often browse a website called &, good beans net&quot. I think it is an interesting and helped me a lot of website
不需要翻译器
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“由于同样的原因,他是一个成功的商人”的英文翻译是什么?(!)格式是:( )( )( )( ),he is a successful businessman。(2)谢谢
for the same reasonas
the same reason
As a result of the similar reason, he is a successful merchant
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用英文翻译:我想成为一个有实力的商人_百度知道
用英文翻译:我想成为一个有实力的商人
用英文翻译:我想成为一名有实力的商人
我想成为一名有实力的商人--- && I want to become a capable / powerful businessman
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁班上有七个同学的梦想是成为商人用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
班上有七个同学的梦想是成为商人用英语怎么翻译
There are seven students in the class of dream is to become a businessman
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手英语翻译~~~不用一字一字翻译,要自然一些,意思出来即可,不得有语法错误_百度知道
求高手英语翻译~~~不用一字一字翻译,要自然一些,意思出来即可,不得有语法错误
使他成为了顶级明星-- superjunior,去年江南style 获得了很大的人气,美人啊,等等。.--psy-估计大家都认识他。--bigbang是YG公司的第一大男团--EXO是sm公司的新人组合--今天我来介绍一下k-pop。,gentleman,他们的主打歌有sorry sorry,他的主打歌有江南style
提问者采纳
Beauty&Gangnam Style&quot.Big Bang is YG Entertainment&#39I&#39. His signature songs include & and &quot. They are very popular amongst both China and KGangnam Style&Sorry Sorry&Gentleman&quot, making him a superstarSupernunior - Their signature songs include &, &quot. L gais newest group.M;.-------YG Entertainment 是 YG公司的名字S, & etc.EXO is S.Psy - Everybody probably knows him.M. Entertainment 是 SM公司的名字boy band - 男团superstar - 顶级明星-------希望次答案帮助了你!如果还有不懂得,欢迎追问;m here today to introduce k-pop. Entertainment&#39
少女时代是韩国第一女子组合fx-我想大家都会喜欢她们,因为fx的队长宋茜是中国人
Girl's Generation is Korea's #1 girl groupf(x) - I think that everybody will like them, because their leader, Victoria Song, is Chinese.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
--Let me introduce the K-pop for all of you - Psy is estimated to be known to all of you and his main songs include Style and gentleman and Style won the great pupularity to enable him to become the top singer ----Super junior , Their chief songs are inclusive of sorry sorry and beauty , and so on
少女时代是韩国第一女子组合maiden times is the first female combination of Koreafx-我想大家都会喜欢她们,因为fx的队长宋茜是中国人Fx- I suppose that all of you should like them , because the captain of fx ,Songxi is a Chinese people
Today,I am hornored to introduce the K-pop to you. the first is psy- maybe everybody konw him very much for last year his song & Gannan Style& was so popular all around the world, which made him become a superstar and his another leading track is gentleman.
the second is Superjunior, they have a lot of leading tracks, such as sorry sorry , beauties and so on.
the third one is bigbang, the first large boys team of YG company.
the last one is EXO, a new team, they has become very popular in both Kroea and China.welcom to accept my translation.
hello everyone, today i[m gonna talk about k-pop. he is psy, i think most of you has already know him and his best hit &江南style& and &gentleman&,the &j江南style& is so popular last year and made him a top superrstar,it's superjunior,
I come here today to introduce k-pop.--psy- estimates everybody knows him, his hit song Gangnam style, gentleman, last year the Jiangnan style gained great popularity, so that he became a top star, superjunior, their hit song sorry sorry, beauty, etc.... --bigbang was YG's first big men --EXO SM is a new combination, they have a lot of popularity in China and South Korea
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语语法 的文章

随机推荐