请各位帮我看一下这篇高中英语语法作文有什么语法...

能不能帮我看一下这篇英语作文有没有语法错误One of the books that i like best is The Little Prince.It is a fairy tale,many of adults are crazy about the book.It created by a French writer called Antoine.The hero the little prince e_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
能不能帮我看一下这篇英语作文有没有语法错误One of the books that i like best is The Little Prince.It is a fairy tale,many of adults are crazy about the book.It created by a French writer called Antoine.The hero the little prince e
能不能帮我看一下这篇英语作文有没有语法错误One of the books that i like best is The Little Prince.It is a fairy tale,many of adults are crazy about the book.It created by a French writer called Antoine.The hero the little prince experenced various adventures while he embarked from own planet to earth.On each planet,the prince meeted a different type of adult and reveals that character's frivolities and weaknesses.Though ostensibly a children'book,the book makes several profound and idealistic observations about life and human nature.Be pure,be sincere and be happy,it is what the book taught me.
It is a fairy tale which many of adults are crazy about It was created by a French writer called Antoine.from his own planet to earth.meeted-- met adult sbeing pure,sincere and happy is what the book taught me.帮忙翻一下这一篇作文要语法准确我有一个很好的英语老师,赵夫人.她看起来很不算年轻,但是内心充满活力.因此她更像我们的朋友.有时在课堂上她会很严厉.那是因为我们上课说话.她还很喜_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙翻一下这一篇作文要语法准确我有一个很好的英语老师,赵夫人.她看起来很不算年轻,但是内心充满活力.因此她更像我们的朋友.有时在课堂上她会很严厉.那是因为我们上课说话.她还很喜
帮忙翻一下这一篇作文要语法准确我有一个很好的英语老师,赵夫人.她看起来很不算年轻,但是内心充满活力.因此她更像我们的朋友.有时在课堂上她会很严厉.那是因为我们上课说话.她还很喜欢唱歌,并在课下教我们.她经常鼓励我们用英语交谈和写作,虽然我们会犯一些错误.她真是一位好老师.我们都喜欢她,也喜欢上她的课在明天上午11:30之前发的加20分
I have a very good English teacher - Mrs. Zhao. While she may not look so young, she is full of life and energy. She is like a friend to us. But during classes, she is very strict and she is particularly displeased when we talk in the class.She likes singing and she takes it upon herself to teach us after classes. She often encourages us to converse in English and polish our English composition. She is a very good teacher. We like her and we like taking her classes.帮我看看这篇英语作文有没有什么语法问题……初一哒,擅长英语哒帮我看看~ _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我看看这篇英语作文有没有什么语法问题……初一哒,擅长英语哒帮我看看~
帮我看看这篇英语作文有没有什么语法问题……初一哒,擅长英语哒帮我看看~&
I start my lessons at eight o'clock in the morning请问有没有哪位英语好的帮我看一下这篇考研英语作文有没有比较明显的语法错误呀, _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问有没有哪位英语好的帮我看一下这篇考研英语作文有没有比较明显的语法错误呀,
请问有没有哪位英语好的帮我看一下这篇考研英语作文有没有比较明显的语法错误呀,&
第一行就有明显的语法错误 old 前面的不定冠词怎么能是a 这可是很低级的错误啊另外 没必要为了追求句式复杂、辞藻华丽用那么多的从句 云里雾里的阅卷的也蒙圈 语句通顺、词语拼写正确这才是最基本的

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语语法 的文章

随机推荐