此首歌曲的名称常常和迈克尔杰克逊的一首名为:《They Don't Care About Us》的歌曲混淆,因为它们的歌名仅相差一个单词。
歌曲名称:They Don't Know About Us
演唱歌手:
发行时间:
歌曲语言:英语
歌曲风格:Pop
所属专辑:
来自英国的男子组合One Direction专辑《Take Me Home》中第12首歌曲。  
单向乐队(One Direction)是一支来自英国的男子乐队组合。成员包括:,Liam Payne,Niall Horan,Louis Tomlinson和Harry Styles。五位成员的平均年龄都在19岁左右,他们最小的18,最大的20岁。这五个年轻帅气的小伙子通过英国一档著名选秀节目The x-factor(英国偶像)脱颖而出。之后签约唱片公司Syco Music。
People say we shouldn’t be together  人们说我们不该在一起  We’re too young to know about forever  年纪轻轻 不懂什么是永恒  But I say they don’t know what they talk talk talkin’ about  但我说 他们对此一无所知  Cause this love is only getting stronger  因为这份爱只会变得更坚强  So I don’t wanna wait any longer  所以我不想再等了  I just wanna tell the world that you’re mine girlll  我只想告诉全世界 你是我的女孩  They don’t know about the things we do  他们不知道我们做的事  They don’t know about the I love you’s  他们没听过我们口中的“我爱你”  But I bet you if they only knew  但我跟你打赌 如果他们知道了
They will just be jealous of us  一定会嫉妒我们  They don’t know about the up all night’s  他们不知道我们的彻夜狂欢  They don’t know I’ve waited all my life  他们不明白我已等待太久  Just to find a love that feels this right  只为寻找一个对的人  Baby they don’t know about  他们不了解这些  They don’t know about us  他们不懂我们  Just one touch and I was a believer  一下轻触已使我沦陷  Every day it gets a little sweeter  每天都变得更甜蜜  It’s getting better  一切都在好转  Keeps getting better all the time girl  一直在好转  They don’t know about the things we do  他们不知道我们做的事  They don’t know about the I love you’s  他们没听过我们口中的“我爱你”  But I bet you if they only knew  但我跟你打赌 如果他们知道了
They will just be jealous of us  一定会嫉妒我们  They don’t know about the up all night’s  他们不知道我们的彻夜狂欢  They don’t know I’ve waited all my life  他们不知道我已经等待了太久  Just to find a love that feels this right  只为找到一个对的人  Baby they don’t know about  他们不了解这些  They don’t know about us  他们不懂我们  They don’t know how special you are  他们不明白你有多特别  They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart  他们不知道你对我的心做了什么  They can say anything they want  他们可以信口胡说  Cause they don’t know about us  因为他们不懂我们  They don’t know what we do best  他们不知道我们擅长什么  That’s between me and you our little secret  这是我们间的小秘密  But I wanna tell them  但我想告诉他们
他们没听过我们口中的“我爱你”  But I bet you if they only knew  但我跟你打赌 如果他们知道了  They will just be jealous of us  一定会嫉妒我们  They don’t know about the up all night’s  他们不知道我们的彻夜狂欢  They don’t know I’ve waited all my life  他们不知道我已经等待了太久  Just to find a love that feels this right  只为找到一个对的人  Baby they don’t know about  他们不了解这些  They don’t know about us  他们不懂我们  They don’t know about us  他们了解这些  They don’t know about us  他们不懂我们No More_百度百科
本词条缺少概述、信息栏、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
Jasmine演唱歌曲
瞩目新人第二
首单曲发行!作为一个创作型歌手,其R&B风格的完美突出,在她第一首单曲《sad to say》中已经很好的传达!
相信很多人在第一次听他第一单曲时候就被他深深吸引!
作为一个没有宣传的新人,其单曲一发行就拿下了前10的好成绩!
更是在榜上停留超过10周的时间
在日本付费配信下载榜中,空降冠军是这几年在日本史上没有出现过的奇迹~
让我们一起期待另一位创作才女诞生!
「SAD TO SAY」のヒットで大注目のJASMINEが、早くもセカンドを発売!
6/24発売のデビュー曲『SAD TO SAY』がいきなり大ヒットを记录!5月度有线问い合わせチャートダントツの1位を皮切りに、USEN総合ランキング1位、全着うたサイト対象の&レコード协会&调べ「着うたフル&有料音楽配信チャート」で、史上初CDデビュー前にして初登场1位(6/23付)の快挙を达成!オリコンCDランキングも2周目にしてトップテン入りを果たすなど、「新时代の幕开け」を全リスナーに印象付けた本物のシンガーソングライター、。はやくも第2弾シングルが登场です!今作もデビュー作「SAD TO SAY」に引けを取らない强力な3曲を収录!
1. No More
2. CLUBBIN”
3. what you want?
Jamelia演唱歌曲
英国女歌手《Walk with me》专辑中第三支单独发行的单曲。
· 发行日 2007-03
· 英国单曲榜最高位置Chart positions: #43
&No More& (radio edit)
&Beware of the Dog& (Stuart Crichton mix)
No more, no more, no more, no more
No more trouble in my life
No more tears over you to cry
No more breaking me inside
No more hurting me, no more lies
I walk away with my dignity
You can't take that away from me
No more waitin' up all night
No more secrets to try to hide
No more covering your crimes
No more you and me up my mind
All the good love that I have wasted
(I've wasted so much of my love)
All this pain I can't take it
Some day you'll be back
Wanting more of what we had
(But you'll don't get it, no)
All the good love that I have wasted
(So much love, so much love)
All this pain I can't take it
优格男孩演唱歌曲
歌手:A1 专辑:the A List
You say you're gonna work it out  Then you say u're having doubts  Tellin' me u'll walk away  But then u go and stay  You're calling me day and night  Sayin' he don't treat u right  Then u always turn around  And give him one more try  Baby u know it isn't fair  You expect me to be there  But we never get nowhere  I got one fool out the door  I don't wanna hear 'bout him no more  I'll make a long story short  Time to make up ur mind girl  No more back and forth  I don't wanna hear 'bout him no more  If i'm not what u want  I don't wanna hear no more  Stop telling me u need more time  Tired of the same old line  Better make a move or u are gonna find  I ain't taken it  Coz u know it's wrong  Better let him know it's time to go  You're movin' on  Baby you don't know how close  I am to being gone  Baby u know it isn't fair  You expect me to be there  But we never get nowhere  I got one fool out the door  I don't wanna hear 'bout him no more  I'll make a long story short  Time to make up ur mind girl  No more back and forth  I don't wanna hear 'bout him no more  If i'm not what u want  I don't wanna hear no more  I don't wanna hear no more  If u're sure that u really love me  I don't wanna hear no more  Out the door if u still don't know  I been there for u  And u know it's true  You belong with me  What u gonna do  I got one fool out the door  I don't wanna hear 'bout him no more  I'll make a long story short  Time to make up ur mind girl  No more back and forth  I don't wanna hear 'bout him no more  If i'm not what u want  I don't wanna hear no more  I got one fool out the door  I don't wanna hear 'bout him no more  I'll make a long story short  Time to make up ur mind girl  No more back and forth  I don't wanna hear 'bout him no more  If i'm not what u want  I don't wanna hear no more
CNBLUE演唱歌曲
单曲,收入在《CODE NAME BLUE(初回限定盘)CD+DVD 》中。
Music: Lee Jong Hyun, Jung Yong Hwa  Lyrics: Jung Yong Hwa郑容和
I am doing my own little thing, Hey, leave alone.
我在打自己的小算盘 嘿 别烦我  Yes, you can be mad at me tonight, tonight.  没错 今晚你可以冲我发火 今晚  I am doing my own little thing, Hey, leave alone.  我在打自己的小算盘 嘿 别烦我  Yes, you can be mad at me tonight, tonight. Oh, bye bye girl  没错 今晚你可以冲我发火 今晚 噢 拜拜了 女孩  No more I am sorry, I love you.  不再感到抱歉 我爱你  Oh, bye bye girl  噢 拜拜了 女孩  yes, I can not believe it , no more.  没错 我不再相信了 不再  Oh, bye bye girl  噢 拜拜了 女孩  Hey, say it with your actions tonight.  嘿 今晚用你的行动来解释吧  Doesn't mean anything.   没别的意思  Good bye my love, Good bye my love,  再见了我的爱 再见了我的爱  No more still in love with you.  不再爱着你了  I’m movin’.  我要离开  Good bye my love, Good bye my love,  再见了我的爱 再见了我的爱  It is my time to find the best of me.  这是我发现自己最棒的时候  Good bye girl. Yes , there is nobody who can make me cry. oh no.  再见了 女孩 没错 没人能让我哭泣 噢 不  Can’t be the time to plead. I can’t believe it. oh.  不再恳求 不再相信 噢  Yes , there is nobody who can make me cry. oh no.  没错 没人能让我哭泣 噢 不  It is my time to find the best of me.  这是我发现自己最棒的时候  Good bye girl. Take the hit and walk away. Hey baby, leave alone.  再见了 女孩 受了打击就离开吧 嘿 宝贝儿 别烦我了  Yes, you can be mad at me tonight, tonight.  没错 今晚你可以冲我发火 今晚  What you did is hurting you, Hey baby, leave alone.  你自作自受 嘿 宝贝儿 别烦我了  Yes, you can be mad at me tonight, tonight. Oh, bye bye girl  没错 今晚你可以冲我发火 今晚 噢 拜拜了 女孩  No more I am sorry, I love you.  不再感到抱歉 我爱你  Oh, bye bye girl  噢 拜拜了女孩  Yes, I can not believe it , no more.  没错 我不再相信了 不再  Oh, bye bye girl  噢 拜拜了女孩  Hey, say it with your actions tonight.  嘿 今晚用你的行动来解释吧  Doesn't mean anything.   没别的意思  Repeat   I can’t believe it. No more in love with you, still.  不再相信 不再爱你  I can’t believe it. Good bye my love, my love love love.   不再相信 再见了我的爱 我的爱  Repeat[1]
.百度音乐[引用日期]sure ,i am so handsome,but dont need you say anything.you have no right! 是什么意思怎么样回复_百度知道
sure ,i am so handsome,but dont need you say anything.you have no right! 是什么意思怎么样回复
提问者采纳
然了, 我很帅,不用你提醒。回复:i have right to say anything i want to 。 没有你说话的份儿
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
回答.&quot,我是很帅的&quot。 你没有这个权利;当然啦: Do you think you have the right to stop others saying anything,不需要你说这话
是的,我十分英俊,但并不需要你来提醒。你错了上面的话就是原话说的翻译,翻译不单单要看本句,还应该联系上下文。当然,大概意思还是一样的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 爱情是什么 的文章

随机推荐