brighterman爱情是什么么意思

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
文章:One day the sun and the wind had a quarrel.Thesun said he was stronger than he wind.And the wind said he was stronger than the sun.Just then they saw a man walking below with a hat and a coat on…The sun said…知道后面是什么的人请回答下例问题:1.2.3.
小新二代qy7E
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
任务型阅读.
One day the sun and the wind had a quarrel (争吵). The sun said he was stronger than the wind. Andthe wind said he was stronger than the sun. (1) 正在那时他们看到一个人在下面走着, with a hat and a coat on. The sun said, "Let's see who can make the man take off his hat and coat. If you can do that morequickly than I, then you are the stronger."
"All right," said the wind, "I'll try first." So the wind began to blow. (2) But the harder he blew, thetighter (紧的) the man held his hat and coat. The wind could not make him take them off. Then the suntried. It shone quietly. Soon the man (3) ________ his hat and wiped (擦) his forehead. The sun began to shone a little brighter, and the man took off his coat. It shone harder still, and the man began to take off his shirt. Then the wind said to the sun, "That's enough. You are stronger than I."1. 将(1)处译成英语:
________________________________________________________________ 2. 将(2)处译成汉语:
________________________________________________________________3. 在(3)句的空白处填入适当的词组,使句意完整,上下文通顺:_________ 4. 找出文中与下列句子意思相近的句子:
If you can make the man take them off faster than I.
_________________________________________________________________ 5. 找出文中最能表达该短文主题的句子.
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难 来源:江苏期中题1. At that time they saw a man (was ) walking below. 2. 但是他吹得越厉害, 那个人把帽子和大衣拉得越紧. 3. took off 4. If you can do that more quickly than I. 5. One day the sun and the wind had a quarrel. (1、2答案不唯一)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】形容词和副词4_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
形容词和副词4
&&形容词副词用法很重要,通过图文并茂的学习效果极佳。
大小:979.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:On the whole,women prefer brighter colors than men do.It is even possible that your favorite color tells a lot about you.是什么意思?
On the whole,women prefer brighter colors than men do.It is even possible that your favorite color tells a lot about you.
问题补充:
整体来说,女人喜欢较亮的颜色比男人做。它是甚至可能您最喜爱的颜色很多告诉你。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
全新版大学英语学习大厅综合教程第六单元F卷.doc 11页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:80 &&
全新版大学英语学习大厅综合教程第六单元F卷.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
全新版第二版综合B3U6-F
Part I Listening Comprehension ( 14 minutes )
Directions: In this section, you will hear ten statements. Numbers 1 to 6 are based on Text A while the rest are based on Text B. Each statement will be read ONLY ONCE. Listen carefully and decide whether each statement is true or false.
Script: It was the last real leaf that was left on the vine, regardless of the beating rain and fierce wind during the night.
正确答案: B
Script: Johnsy was always expecting that her own death would come when the last leaf fell.
正确答案: A
Script: Johnsy was told that Old Behrman was going to die of pneumonia soon in the hospital.
Script: Old Behrman finished his masterpiece by painting a few ivy leaves on the wall during that rainy and windy night.
Script: Old Behrman was nearly sixty and drank gin to excess.
Script: Johnsy was finally out of danger.
Script: From a worn letter found in the old man’s pocket, a nurse learned that his son was a Marine stationed in South Carolina.
Script: When the young man came to the bedside of the dying man, he suddenly regained consciousness.
Script: All through the long night, the Marine felt so tired that he took a rest now and then.
Script: It turned out that the old man was just a stranger to the young Marine, who still offered what the dying man needed.
Directions: In this section, you will hear a passage three times. When the passage is read for the first time, you should listen carefully for its general idea. When the passage is read for the second time, you are required to fill in the blanks with the exact words you have just heard. Finally, when the passage is read for the third time, you should check what you have written.
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 爱情是什么 的文章

随机推荐