请帮忙翻译器

请帮忙翻译一下这段话_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下这段话
帮忙翻译以下这句话,我们将在明天出货给您,请安排以下付款,您是安排到我司新加坡仓库上门提货或是我们送到贵司马来西亚仓库?另外,谢谢:按照您的要求
提问者采纳
Thanks,使用惯用表达.arrange the payment - 安排付款as follows - 如下:As per - 按照(商务文书惯用)As per your request&#47, we will ship the goods to you tomorrow. - 让人把货物交至.,我们将在明天出货给您..,请安排以下付款. Would you like to pick up the goods at our Ss more,以下商务邮件务必行文简洁明了,谢谢。不明白可继续提问,简要解释如下. 您好,原文翻译如上, please arrange the payment as follows!As per your request,不拖泥带水, or have the goods delivered to the Malaysia warehouse of your company?另外,您是安排到我司新加坡仓库上门提货或是我们送到贵司马来西亚仓库.,希望回答对您有帮助? What'requirement - 按照您的要求pick up the goods - 提货have the goods delivered to 按照您的要求
提问者评价
参考资料:
英语牛人团
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
please arrange the following paymentWe will deliver the goods to you tomorrow on your requests?By the way, thank you, will you arrange to pick up the goods from our warehause in Singapore or we deliver the goods to the warehouse of your compnay in Malaysia
To meet your demand,we will ship your goods to you tomorrow. Would you like your goods delievered to the barn of your company , or would you like to come to our singaporean
company and take delievery of goods ? Besides , please arrange the following payments . Thanks !(有翻译不对的地方请批评指正,谢谢!)
According to your request, we will deliver your order tomorrow. Please confirm if you will collect the goods from our depot in Singapore or shall we deliver the goods to your depot in Malaysia.Also please arrange settlement of the following due:Thank you!
In accordance with your request, we will ship to you, you are arranged into our Singapore warehouse door-to-door delivery or are we to your company warehouse in Malaysia?In addition, please arrange the following payment, thank you!
According to your request, we will ship the goods to you tomorrow. Would you like to pick them up at our company's storage in Singapore or let us deliver them to your company's storage in Malaysia?Besides, please make an arrangement for your payment to us. Thank you.
According to your request, we will ship to you tomorrow, you arrange to pick up our home or our Singapore warehouse to warehouse your company in Malaysia?Also, the following arrangements for payment, thank you!
In compliance with your request, we will be delivered to you tomorrow, is to arrange for you to our door to door delivery or Singapore warehouse we sent to your company Malaysia warehouse?In addition, please arrange the following payment!!!! Thank you!
According to your request,we will deliver the cargos to you tomorrow,if you are going to arrange to pick up cargos in the storage of our company in Singapore or should we send the cargos to your company's storage in Malaysia?Beside,please arrange the following payment,thanks.
正确答案 :In compliance with your request, we will be delivered to you tomorrow, is to arrange for you to our door to door delivery or Singapore warehouse we sent to your company Malaysia warehouse?In addition, please arrange the following payment!!!! Thank you!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译: 希望能为你提供更好的服务, 谢谢! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请帮忙翻译: 希望能为你提供更好的服务, 谢谢!
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
来自 HUNAN
请帮忙翻译: 希望能为你提供更好的服务, 谢谢!
希望能为你提供更好的服务, 谢谢!
请问这句话怎么翻译才好, 谢谢各位!
(当时的月亮)
UID 133399
积分 67388
帖子 19493
福步币 21 块
阅读权限 120
hope to provide you with the best&&service
(流浪的月亮)
UID 191347
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Hunan
I think you can write like below:
I always hope to offer my best service to your company.
UID 174145
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
I hope I can provide you the best servings ,Thanks!
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
来自 HUNAN
Thank you for all of your kind help!!!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-英语请帮忙翻译,(出货等)_百度知道
英语请帮忙翻译,(出货等)
上次出少的数量,今天出货的时候补给你了,以下蓝色数字为实际数量,畅定扳剐殖溉帮税爆粳烦请确认.
很抱歉带来不便,下次不会有这种现象了,请你理解一下.
以上请帮忙翻译。谢谢
提问者采纳
We haven't shipped out all the quantities last time. The remaining amount has been sent to you in today's shipment. The blue number is the actual quantity. Please confirm the number. I am sorry for any inconvenience and I promise it won't happen again. 第一句帮你改了一下 是说上次发货数量不畅定扳剐殖溉帮税爆粳足。这样整体看起来英语更顺一点
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Last time out, the number of le畅定扳剐殖溉帮税爆粳ss shipping supplies you today,The following blue Numbers as the actual number, please confirm.I'm sorry to bring inconvenience, next time won't have this kind of phenomenon, please understand.
The last time the number of the quantities was small,
when shipping supply you today, the blue figure is the actual number, please confirm. Sorry for the inconvenience, I won't have this kind of phenomenon, please understand.望采纳谢谢
The last time a small number, when shipments of supplies you today,The blue figure is the actual number, please confirm.I'm sorry to inconvenience, I won't have this kind of phenomenon, please understand.
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译下英文(外贸方面)
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友unmotparjour遇到了一个关于外贸英语的疑惑,并悬赏800沪元,已有7人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
DEAR XXX AND XXX,
I HAVE DOUBLE CHECKED AND
ALL OF THE SHIPMENT WERE RLSD BY A/B SO NO D-SHEET RTN TO CNEE.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
親愛的某某和某某:
我已經杍細檢查過了,所有的裝運貨物都是 RLSD BY A/B SO NO D-SHEET RTN TO CNEE.
—— emersonlee
Acronym Definition
RLSD Received Line Signal Detector
RLSD Received Line Signal Detect (signal line)
RLSD Research and Laboratory Services Division (United Kingdom)
RLSD Remote Line Signal Detect
CNEE Comisión Nacional de Energía Eléctrica (Guatemala)
Cnee Consignee
—— fuminad
RLSD = Received Line Signal Detector ? 某种信号检测仪器?
A/B 可以代表很多东西,意思不明
D-SHEET 不明白,某种“板”或者“表”?
RTN = Return ? 或者是其他什么缩写,不确定
CNEE = Consignee 受托人
(唯一可以确定的一个)
---------------------
连查带猜的,希望能帮上一点忙。外贸英语真雷人囧。
—— Suily_2009
  在货物装船过程中,您可以根据货物的多少来决定装船方式,并根据《购货合同》所定的险种来进行投保。可选择:
1、整装集装箱
集装箱(又称货柜)的种类:
  (1)按规格尺寸分:目前,国际上通常使用的干货柜(DRYCONTAINER)有:
外尺寸为20英尺X8英尺X8英尺6吋,简称20尺货柜;
40英尺X8英尺X8英尺6吋,简称40尺货柜; 及近年较多使用的40英尺X8英尺X9英尺6吋,简称40尺高柜。
20尺柜:内容积为5.69米X2.13米X2.18米,配货毛重一般为17.5吨,体积为24-26立方米.
40尺柜:内容积为11.8米X2.13米X2.18米,配货毛重一般为22吨,体积为54立方米.
40尺高柜:内容积为11.8米X2.13米X2.72米.配货毛重一般为22吨,体积为68立方米.
45尺高柜:内容积为:13.58米X2.34米X2.71米,配货毛重一般为29吨,体积为86立方米.
20尺开顶柜:内容积为5.89米X2.32米X2.31米,配货毛重20吨,体积31.5立方米.
40尺开顶柜:内容积为12.01米X2.33米X2.15米,配货毛重30.4吨,体积65立方米.
20尺平底货柜:内容积5.85米X2.23米X2.15米,配货毛重23吨,体积28立方米.
40尺平底货柜:内容积12.05米X2.12米X1.96米,配货毛重36吨,体积50立方米.
  (2)按制箱材料分:有铝合金集装箱,钢板集装箱,纤维板集装箱,玻璃钢集装箱.
  (3)按用途分:有干集装箱;冷冻集装箱(REEFER CONTAINER);挂衣集装箱(DRESS HANGER CONTAINER);开顶集装箱(OPENTOP CONTAINER);框架集装箱(FLAT RACK CONTAINER);罐式集装箱(TANK CONTAINER).   
2、拼装集装箱
拼装集装箱,一般按出口货物的体积货重量计算运费。
八、运输保险
  通常双方在签定《购货合同》中已事先约定运输保险的相关事项。常见的保险有海洋货物运输保险、陆空邮货运输保险等。其中,海洋运输货物保险条款所承保的险别,分为基本险别和附加险别两类:
(1)基本险别有平安险(Free from Paricular Average-F.P.A)、水渍险(With Average or With Particular Average-W.A or W.P.A)和一切险(All Risk-A.R.)三种。平安险的责任范围包括:由于海上自然灾害引起的货物全损;货物在装卸和转船过程中的整体灭失;由于共同海损引起的牺牲、分担和救助费用;由于运输船只触礁、搁浅、沉没、碰撞、水灾、爆炸引起的货物全损和部分损失。水渍险是海洋运输保险的基本险之一。按中国人民保险公司的保险条款,其责任范围除了承担平安险所列各项风险外,还承担恶劣气候、雷电、海啸、洪水等自然灾害的风险。一切险的承报保责任范围相当于水渍险和一般附加险的总和。
(2) 附加险别。附加险别有一般附加险和特别附加险两种类型。一般附加险有偷窃提货不着险、淡水雨淋险、抽窃短量险、渗漏险、破损破碎险、钩损险、混杂沾污险、包装破裂险、霉变险、受潮受热险、串味险等。特别附加险有战争险、罢工险等。
  提单是出口商办理完出口通关手续、海关放行后,由外运公司签出、供进口商提货、结汇所用单据。
  所签提单根据信用证所提要求份数签发,一般是三份。出口商留二份,办理退税等业务,一份寄给进口商用来办理提货等手续。
  进行海运货物时,进口商必须持正本提单、箱单、发票来提取货物。(须由出口商将正本提单、箱单、发票寄给进口商。)
  若是空运货物,则可直接用提单、箱单、发票的传真件来提取货物。
  出口货物装出之后,进出口公司即应按照信用证的规定,正确缮制(箱单、发票、提单、出口产地证明、出口结汇)等单据。在信用证规定的交单有效期内,递交银行办理议付结汇手续。
  除采用信用证结汇外,其它付款的汇款方式一般有电汇(TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER(T/T))、票汇(DEMAND DRAFT(D/D))、信汇(MAIL TRANDFER(M/T))等方式,由于电子化的高速发展,现在汇款主要使用电汇方式。(在中国,企业出口享有出口退税优惠政策)
***常用的出口单据和凭证***
(一)汇票(Draft: Bill of Exchange)
它是由一人向另一人签发的要求在见票时或在指定的或可以确定的将来时间向特定的人或其持票人无条件支持一定金额的书面命令。
国际贸易中的货款结算,绝大多数使用跟单汇票(即附有提单等货运单据的汇票)。
—— jeffy0121
好吧,果然和我的理解有出入,现眼了X_X
那我直接解释为什么不用C证好了.
因为你这批货可能总额小(5000RMB以下?),所以按照默认法则,是按样品走.既然没有汇联了,还办什么退税?(也可以这么说,既然是按样品走,就没核销的事了,放着不管就可以了,反正是你们外管的事情,实在不幸就找能做核销的公司去做掉就好了= =|||)
—— 克里怪叔叔
你要问的是报关行和货代帮忙,不是英语看不懂。
是每个地方每种产品在清关上不一样。和外贸流程没有关系的。
—— yvonne0530
电放的,没有提单原件。
—— pingerxu111
相关其他知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 甩葱歌日语歌词 的文章

随机推荐