Buy Speed Kills
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends in
-75%$9.99$2.49 USD
Buy Speed Kills Soundtrack Edition
$12.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$4.99 USD
About This Game
Action-packed death racing, this is what Speed Kills is about!
Traditional, isometric, powered by Unreal Engine. Players compete in various championships, ranging from bootleg rallies on the outskirts of the galaxy to big-league circuits set against the goliath skylines of metropolis cityscapes. You can purchase offensive and defensive vehicle upgrades, buy new cars, collect power-ups and earn bonuses.
o Classic gameplay, inspired by the 16-bit isometric racing games
o 5 planets/championships to compete
o Over 50 unique tracks
o 8 fully customizable and upgradable vehicles, ranging from beefed-up pickup trucks to futuristic hovercars
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel CORE i3 2.6 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon 5570 1GB/Nvidia GT 450
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel CORE i5 2 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6770/Nvidia GTX 550 Ti
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
0.8 hrs on record
Speed KIlls.
An abandon game by Holy Warp.
Store page is misleading.
Full controller support stated but not implemented.
This issue has been posted in the game's forum as far back as July.
No alternate view as most games in this genre offer.
Broken achievements.
Play Little Racers Street or Motor Rock.
See what polished mini racers look like and how the pride and self-respect of a developer can infuse a game with spirit and sparkle.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Do you remember good ol' Rock'n'Roll Racing? With all it's great cartoonish graphics, sensitive and good controls, AWESOME music and competitive gameplay? Me too. This game brings... NOTHING of it. The controls are horrible, the game mechanics are buggy. (I had a moment in the game where I had to jump the trampoline to continue the race. It took me 5 tries! Ok, you may say I'm a noob. But. The opponents had to do the same! Can you imagine? 3 cars respawning 5 times in attempt to make the jump!!! ) The graphics are nice, The characters are new, ok. Everything else is &meh&, I'd rather stick to Death Rally remake avaliable on Steam. It feels better.TL:DR; Feel nostalgic? Wait for a bundle.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Still comparing to Rock?n Roll Racing? It had a worth sucessor with Death Rally. Speed Kills feels like a very cheap, unfinished game compared to DR. I wanted to like it, but after a few minutes I only want to play my Death Rally, that even on Android systems performs great.Also, it has partial xbox gamepad support, and that is very irritating... If you really like this style and already finished DR, maybe it is ok if you pick it on sale or in a bundle.
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
People who know and like the old game Rock 'n Roll Racing from the SNES and Megadrive.They will like this game !!!!The game is looking amazing and controls are very good.CPU gives you a very good challange from the start so no easy mode game.A lot of cars to buy and a lot of upgrades.So drive and shoot your way on the track . This game is a hidden gem is you ask me !!
Was this review helpful?
3.3 hrs on record
While this game does have a lot going for it, and I am enjoying it for what it is, there are a lot of details that are lacking or completely absent that would prevent me from recommending this game to anyone that isn't madly craving isometric combat racing.The good:Multiple cars of 3 classes that can be upgraded and switched back and forth. Regret a purchase? Switch back to a previous car that is still fully upgraded and you knew how to win in. You can't sell any cars you own, but its nice to know you won't screw yourself mid-game with a bad choice.Circuits are replayable as many times as you'd like. Try again and again to beat one, or replay a circuit as a cash-cow until you've got your funding for an upgrade.This game does not use any resources from R&RR. It is the same game format and a similar concept, but there is nothing directly copied, so I can't see any takedown issues over this game.Music is good, but repetative. Graphics are good, and show speed well. Opponents are good at blocking you in while the playing field is evenly matched. The game concept is sound, and is exactly what you think it is... but...The iffy and bad:There is no map. There are signs before every turn that indicate the angle and direction, but without any way to see the full course, it is awkward trying to plan out the best path. Because the tracks are somewhat uniform, it takes a good bit of memorization to know when a turn is coming, and when is a good or bad time to use the turbo boost.There both is and isn't gamepad support: my x360 gamepad works in the actual game, but not in the menus. There is no indication anywhere in-game of what buttons do what, and there is no way to reconfigure the gamepad buttons in the settings menu. For the record:RT: accelerateLT: brake/reverseA: turboB: rear weaponX: front weaponY: respawn from off-trackYou will need to use the keyboard ENTER and ESC for any and all menus. There is no mouse-click to match to the ESC button, and several menus do not have a back function beyond ESC. This is annoying, but workable. A different controller might be more effective than mine, but this is what I have.Weapons do not adjust for terrain. This game has a lot of ramps, jumps, and drops as you drive around the course, and even though some front-firing weapons do track after opponents, they frequently crash into a change in the track's slope. Again, track memorization will help, but that takes time to learn and there is no map to give hints to your location. Since weapons do not automatically reload to full between races, this can burn through your money.Power-ups are plentiful, but they are always in the center of the track, and are frequently taken by the lead vehicle. If you're trailing, you won't often find them... if you're leading, you can keep hitting them every few seconds, and unless you make a bad turn, you will not likely see another car for the rest of the race. This is kinda game-breaking, as this type of game is the most fun when you're actively fighting against the other cars.You can upgrade a car's armor and weapon count a total of 5 times each. You can upgrade a car's top speed and acceleration as a single stat, 5 times each... each time you upgrade, it will either boost top speed or acceleration. Not both, and you can't choose which one. Its a set path.You CANNOT upgrade your vehicle's handling. Your car will always turn at the same rate, and as you're able to drive faster, mid-to-late game cornering means hugging the outside of a turn and using the wall to grind around the corners because you simply cannot make the turns. Letting off of the accelerator button does not make your car turn any faster. Tapping the brake won't make you slide around a corner, but it will slow you down enough to make a turn... but there's not really a point to that, since grinding around the outer edge doesn't damage your car, and doesn't really slow you down enough to matter.You will spin badly in mid-air if you angle off of a jump wrong, and you will get turned around from collisions. Your car will roll forward off of some ramps, and there is no way to correct this, which will randomly slow you down on landings. While reverse does work, turning while backing up is VERY slow, and this cannot be improved. If you face the wrong way for more than a few seconds, the game will auto re-spawn your vehicle facing the right way in the center of the track... it will sometimes do this while you're in the middle of a turn if you aren't facing the correct way, and has happened to me twice, so far.The conclusion:The opponents are not very challenging once you've upgraded your cars a bit... get ahead of them, and keep your car in the middle of the track whenever possible, and any race is yours. The unmapped tracks, weird landings from the many jumps, and lack of handling are far more of a threat than any of the other cars. Without being able to play against other opponents (at this time), or increase the opponent AI difficulty (I have not fully beaten the game, that may be an option after 1 completion, but I don't see anything for now), this is not a very challenging game.If you're absolutely craving this kind of game, then get it, but be aware of what you're purchasing.
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
a true successor to Rock&Roll Racingit has some flaws but most of them can bo sorted out with updates- the gamepad support has some issues like you can't choose any option unless you press enter with the keyboard- you won't find the power-ups if you are trailing, everything will be taken by the front carsoverall the game is really fun and i would recommend it for sure to any R&RR fans and i hope the developers would fix the minor issues with future updatesEdit: some achievements are bugged, didn't get 4-5 from the latter stages even though i should have got them
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
This game is really fun. I'm really enjoying it so far.However, there are lots of room for improvement: First of all, this game NEEDS a multiplayer mode. I hope the developers will include this feature in the near future.While the races are fun and the gameplay is perfect, the menus are awful to say the least. The fact that you can play the game in your controller, but need to go to your keyboard just so you can select options in the menu is annoying. There's also no way to configure the controller layout for the game.Overall, the game is worth the money. As I said before, it's really fun once you start playing. I just hope that the developers will work to improve some of its flaws (Please fix the menus!!!!)
Was this review helpful?
4.4 hrs on record
A good little game unfortunately no multiplayer.A little repetitive in the long and a little too easy but still friendly. Game can be difficult in the beginning but once made some race you get used to the gameplay and is progressing well.Also, achievement not works 100% for some player it unlock for other not unlock.
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
If you are familiar with Rock N Roll Racing then you know what to expect from this game.
Control wise it feels and handles very closely.
Unfortunately this game lacks the charm of its predecessor.
Bare bone features, lack of memorable characters, and mundane, and repetitive, music result in a rather mediocre experience. 6.5 / 10
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
Rock'n'Roll Racing remake!!!!!!!FINALLY!!!
Was this review helpful?
1.8 hrs on record
Not a bad game with a few minor issues.Video review below:
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
The game itself had a fair amount of bugs in it but nothing too major.I wish the controller support was supported more it only has one usable button so far. My main issue was the car kept blowing up, all the time when I played and for no reason at all.However once all the bugs are fixed I will come back to the game and review it again.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
Glad I bought this game on sale for $2.50, because it's not worth $10.
First of all, there isn't full controller support as you can't navigate through the menus or pause a race with the controller (with either the Logitech F310 or the XBox One). Secondly, the campaign is too short for the full price and there's grinding to be done on just the first circuit. Watch my full review here:
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Phalanx takes a look at the latest racing offering from Holy Warp. -
Was this review helpful?
3.7 hrs on record
As I round the final bend at speed, my hovercraft's tyres screeching, oh hang on, that's probably just a bug, I rocket towards the finish line and give a disappointed &meh, is this all there is to this game?&This game is trying to be Rock N Roll Racing, without the sound track, without the variation in vehicles, without much effort. It's bizarre how the game locks you into your lane, almost doing away with the need for steering. I say almost because for the most part you can just let your car smack into the rounded corners and allow your car grind along the barrier. Some barriers will look as smooth as the rest, however will send you careening back in the opposite direction.The characters you meet (the other racers) tend to have no personality in their driving, and are strangely supportive of you between races on the loading screen, encouraging you to do better or congratulating you on a job well done. With the exception of the female-esque final baddie, who just spouts passive-agressive missives at you. Why does this robot have boobs and an accusing face anyway? Does it help her race?There are a lot of games that do a lot better than this. Sure it's pretty, sure it passes the time okay, and sure it' but you get what you pay for.Buy it or don't.
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
ПОТРАЧЕНО! Геймпад не пашет в меню. Машинка сама подруливает(и едва ли не поворачивает). Конец гонки внезапный и безшумный. Да и в остальном всё вата.
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
I don't care if your game is good or not. If you don't let me reconfigure the controls, I won't recommend your game. For me, it is not playable with a joypad in this state. Fix this, and I will give this game another go.Edit:Even with the controls mapped to the gamepad the way the developers intended, this game plays horrible. I'm a huge 2D top down / isometric racer nut and can't recommend this game to anyone that wants a fun game to play.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
lame wanabe F-Zero
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
For it's cost is a really nice experience. Bad:1st) It lacks cursing and flaf like carnage did.2nd) Very few vehicle categories.3rd) You can not choose your weapons.Good:1st) A lot of fun.2nd) It is competitive.3rd) Low cost.4th) It worth spending my time.Conclusion: I wish there was a multiplayer addition and more weapon/car choises.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: Speed Kills
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 May, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Speed Kills
Speed Kills Soundtrack Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &当前位置: &
求翻译:As we all know, speed on the Internet is very important. It is these online words that meet this demand. In addition, using these Internet slang terms is a way of keeping up on current Internet trends. Society is always changing, and language needs to keep pace with time.是什么意思?
As we all know, speed on the Internet is very important. It is these online words that meet this demand. In addition, using these Internet slang terms is a way of keeping up on current Internet trends. Society is always changing, and language needs to keep pace with time.
问题补充:
大家都知道,在互联网上的速度是非常重要的。正是这些在线的话,满足这种需求。此外,使用这些网络俚语,是保持目前的互联网趋势的一种方式。社会总是在变化,语言需要保持与时并进。
我们都知道,在互联网上速度是非常重要的。 正是这些在线的话,满足这一需求。 此外,使用这些俚语术语是互联网的方式对当前互联网发展趋势。 社会是在不断地变化,和语言的需要必须与时并进。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!58cv网址导航put on full speed
[put ?n ful spi:d]
[p?t ɑn f?l spid]
用全速,开足马力
大家都在背:
1. Oneself also put on trousers, take the wife doctor at full speed with the car that.
己也穿上了裤子, 用车子飞速将妻子带到医生那.
来自互联网
speed什么意思?_百度知道 ... pick up speed 加快速度 put on full speed 用全速, 开足马力 with speed 迅速, 赶快.
- 基于15个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
put on full speed
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:58cv网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 微信是什么 的文章

随机推荐