相关词典网站:So Romantic专辑_So RomanticEvelyn Champagne King_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
So Romantic
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
录音室专辑
我的评价:
Evelyn Champagne King专辑介绍:by
Justin M. KantorOn the heels of 1983's artistically and commercially disappointing Face to Face, King served up a much more consistent follow-up with this album. From the onset of the set's vivacious opener, "Show Me (Don't Tell Me)" - with a lyrical context notably similar to '83's "Action," So Romantic allows King plenty of room to showcase her flair for dance music without overcrowding her with excessive electronic gimmicks. It does an impressive job of melding dancefloor beats with rock guitars and keyboards - a vein in which the singer is very at home. Whether it be the intelligently produced "Just for the Night," boasting an understated echo-chamber effect that is concentrat the straightforward and soulful "Give Me One Reason" (one of the set's most melodic tunes, along with the emotive "Till Midnight"); or the nocturnal rocker "I'm So Romantic," the overall sound is very solid with an adept mixture of live instrumentation and synthesizers. With King's bold vocals atop them, the songs on So Romantic make it one of her strongest 80's albums.
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
Evelyn "Champagne" King
Evelyn "Champagne" King
Evelyn "Champagne" King
Evelyn "Champagne" King
Evelyn "Champagne" King
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
Evelyn Champagne King的其他热门专辑
为该专辑做出贡献的有: