英语求解

英语求解_百度知道
If you want to describe a game. If you find your friend tired, what will you sayWhat should you say in these situations (trying to use the sentence structures above) ?4. If someone often do exercises and looks athletic, what will you say. If you want to know whether your friend takes part in the sports meeting?5?1, what should you say. If you want to tell you friend you win a game?
2, what will you say?3, what will you say
I hope it&#39: I have a good news to share with you: What&#39.3?4;t know what&#39.It was just my opinion: WOW.5;s wrong with you . It would be so wonderful if I can have such a good figure, I won first prize in the game , Do you know who tooks the sentences structures above, Thanks, Because I don&#39, it was so funny, the sport meeting is wonderful: Recently I found an interesting game. Would you s helpful to you1? Maybe you need to have a rest and take a good sleep?2: As I know, You look so strong and powerful
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
前面的句子结构是什么样子的呀?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解,必定采纳&_百度作业帮
英语求解,必定采纳&
语法练兵场8 hurtⅡ1in on 2for in3like for4with in5for6with7for byⅢ1can can't2can couldn't3can4couldcould5couldn't can满意的话,请采纳,打字加上与图片间的切换,搞了十分钟,有其他问题的话,可以继续提问。英语求解!!!!!_百度知道
英语求解!!!!!
13 Nobody likes a person who is__________ (honest).12 The house is kind of small for us now.15 The US is one of the________________ (develop) countries in the world.20 Who is the____________ (shy) of the twin sisters?17 Never give up_________ (learn) English and one day you will achieve it, I want__________ (sale) it.19 I think what he did_______________ (disappoint).14 Please show me the photos_________ (take) in Tibet.18 Don’t forget to read the_______________ (instruct) before taking the medicine.16 Could you____________ (possible) open the windows for me 10 His car___________ (break) down half way once more, so it needed repairing indeed.11 My father is so_____________ (energy) that he never appears tired
提问者采纳
learning18.energetic12.to sale13.dishonest14.was disappointing20.taken15.developed16.possibly17.instruction1910.broke11
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
brokeenergeticto sellunhonesttakendevelopedpossiblylearninginstructionis disappointingshier one
French...official languagesadditionentrancewidelycommunicationcareGermansheightwidefunnierUnluckilyto enter forenough towhere ...caninstead of watchingif they willwhere she livesWhy should
instructions
is disappionted
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
A D C B 记得做题方法 带着题目当中的 内容区文中找答案
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题