英文数学题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英文数学题
上传于||文档简介
大小:3.04KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语翻译,谢谢了,不会不要回答。谢谢了。 英语翻译。12到30题目。谢谢了。回答就采纳。_百度知道国外数学逻辑题翻译过来是:B知道A有三张牌1,2,3其中的一张单不知道哪张.B只能问一个问题,但是不能直接问A拿的牌是什么.A给B的答案有三种情况:是的,不是的,请写出一个问题就可以使B知道A的牌是什么.
手上牌减去另外2张牌中的1张大于0吗?是,手上3;不是,手上是1;我不知道,手上是2.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可以问:你拿的牌是不是比另一张的大
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译:他有一道数学题没有做.
there is one last mathematic problem he hasn't solved.he hasn't yet finished the last mathematic problem.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There's still one mathematics question he didn't finish.
There is still one mathematics excersice
of his unsolved.
He haven't dealed with a
mathematics examination question.
扫描下载二维码这道数学题难得我们都做不出来 的翻译是:This maths problem is rare and we do not 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
这道数学题难得我们都做不出来
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
This math problem rare we usually do not
This maths problem is rare and we do not
This maths problem is rare and we do not
This road mathematical questions rare we all do not come out
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aBody Text 身体文本 & aI see, but may be we can help convince them to use us 我看见,但也许是我们可以帮助说服他们使用我们 & a总要经历过一些事情才会明白一些道理,让自己从容的面对所有事,保持一颗平淡的心,不在有过度的悲和喜,所有一切的一切。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aapple cultivars.
& a我今天给万科餐厅那个经理打了电话。他说明天让我过去看一下 I telephoned today for ten thousand branch dining room that manager.He said tomorrow will let me pass looks at & aschool china 学校瓷 & a该机型安装调试,美观,充分体现人性化设计。 This type installs the debugging, artistic, manifests the user friendly design fully. & a所以我想中国人汉语英语都一样重要 都要学 Therefore I thought Chinese Chinese English equally is all important all needs to study & aSeeing the owner of the house coming, away ran the naughty boys. 看见房子的所有者来,跑掉了顽皮男童。 & athe headmaster sent her and me to xingjiang to work for the local school 校长派遣了她和我到xingjiang到工作为地方学校 & a直到你毕业 Graduates until you & aTomorrow will be better!!! Tomorrow will be better!!! & ais truly a strange one 真实地是一奇怪一个 & a故宫分析图 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI love you form the bottom of my heart 我爱你形成我的心脏底部 & ayou
我 & a没有人天生就是天才 Nobody inborn is the talent & athe extrahepatic common bile duct is not dilated at 3 mm。 extrahepatic共同的胆管没有膨胀在3毫米。 & a来回踱步 Back and forth walks slowly and aimlessly the step & aDj Mast Remi Dj帆柱Remi & a9个半小时 9 half hour & a你在上学还是上班呢? You are going to school or go to work? & a也许再也不见 Perhaps again does not see & awrite down the minimum value of y and the value of x for this point 写下y和x的价值最小值为这点 & aWhat's in your bedroom? 什么在您的卧室? & aswimming bag 游泳袋子 & a对你有一点点动心 Has to you moves little & aNot all problems can have the answe 不是所有的问题可能有answe & a我失去了你,我想你 I lost you, I have thought you & a新兰永恒 New blue eternal & astack overfiow at line:0 堆overfiow在线:0 & abis 4xdigitaler Zoom Megapixel (在terpoliert) & a被邀请的一共有50人,但是因为各种原因,很多人缺席了 Is invited altogether to have 50 people, but because of each kind of reason, very many people has absented & ano,he agreed wrout hesitaion 没有,他同意wrout hesitaion & a你那已经是很早以前的了 Your that already was very early before & a大鸡鸡 Eats me the big chicken chicken & a我得去洗澡了
你先忙 I had to go to take a bath You are first busy & aAfter years of urging from students, the Ontario government set up a new Credit Transfer Innovation Fund to help students move back and forth betweenthe more hands-on courses of community college to the often broader academic focus of a university degree. 在几年敦促以后从学生,安大略政府设定了一笔新的银行转帐创新资金对帮助学生移动社区学院反复betweenthe更加实践的路线向大学学位的经常更加宽广的学术焦点。 & awill be given away 将给 & a他是个地道的美国人 He is a typical American & adeath kid 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe next day we got to the airport 1.5 hours earlier 我们次日到机场1.5小时更加早期 & aClinical vignettes 临床小插图 & asnaily snaily & a你等级升上去了就给你 Your rank rose to give you & a由于他不好好学习,学校call off他贫困生补助 Because he studies not well, school call off he lives the subsidy impoverished & aBecause of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 由于您我发现它坚硬在我附近信任不仅我,但大家 & a许多时候,我们不是跌倒在自己的缺陷上,而是跌倒在自己的优势上,因为缺陷常常给我们以提醒,而优势却常常使我们忘乎所以。 Many times, we are not tumble in own flaw, but is tumbles in own superiority, because the flaw gives us to remind frequently, but the superiority frequently causes us to forget oneself actually. & agreatest contribution 最巨大的贡献 & a说汉语周游世界 正在翻译,请等待...
& asorry you're wrong 抱歉您错误 & aIt
just is here 正在翻译,请等待...
& aCongratulations you have now added a new domain to your vPanel. 祝贺您现在增加了一个新的领域到您的vPanel。 & a以前这条河里有许多鱼 Before in this river has many fish & aLove Xianlv 爱Xianlv & aSteven is really skinny 史蒂文是真正地皮包骨头的 & a这道数学题难得我们都做不出来 正在翻译,请等待...

我要回帖

更多关于 趣味数学题 的文章

随机推荐