求人帮忙日语翻译器成英文 谢谢 不要用任何日语翻译器器 谢谢

求人帮我把下面论文摘要翻译成英文,谢谢了_百度知道
求人帮我把下面论文摘要翻译成英文,谢谢了
以下内容,帮我翻译成英文,不要在线网站的死板翻译。谢谢了多媒体教学网站的建设摘 要随着网络的高速发展,教育体制改革的深入,通过网络自主学习与搜集信息,已经成为每个人所必须做的事情。特别是计算机,因其自身知识更新快的特点,通过网站进行自主学习无疑是最佳的选择,世界发达国家正如火如茶地致力于Internet在学校教育,社区教育,社会教育及在职训练的应用与研究等,由于利用网络媒体进行网络教学与传统媒体有极大的差异,因此许多研究单位在网络教学方面投入相当多的时间与精力,试着设计一套能够符合网络媒体特性,并能提升教学成果的教学系统。本教学网站主要采用网上教学的方式,目的是让学生自主学习,给学生一个轻松的学习环境。根据C++这门课程的特点和要求,通过信息系统开发方法、系统建模等技术手段进行了该系统与总体数据的规划、设计与实现,在此基础上运用B/S开发模型及系统体系结构提出了一套设计目标及网卜教学模式,并对Web开发过程中的几个技术关键点进行了分析、探讨与实践。目前该系统应用在实验教学中,为学生获得最大限度的教学指导和学习资源提供了保证。教学网站打破了传统教学模式下的时间和空间上的限制,使学生无论何时何地均可以通过访问教学网站来进行学习,测试,提问并寻求答案,教师也可以在网上答疑,既方便了学生和教师,又提高了学生的学习效率和教师的教学效率。因此教学网站的设计和开发具有一定的实用前景。关键词: 多媒体;教学网站;设计
提问者采纳
不是很有自信的答案,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……As the network's rapid development, deepening reform of educational system, through online self study and collect information, have become each man must do. Particularly in the computer, its features quickly update their knowledge through independent study sites is undoubtedly the best option, as the fire developed countries such as tea committed to Internet in schools education, community education, social education and job training applications and research, as the network teaching using online media and traditional media have significant differences, many studies Danwei in Online Teaching Fangmian devoted considerable time and energy trying to design a set to meet the online media properties, and will enhance the results of the teaching system of teaching. The site mainly uses e-learning teaching approach to enable independent learning, giving students a relaxed learning environment. According to C + + This course features and requirements, through the information system development methods, system modeling and other technical means of the system and the overall data in the planning, design and implementation, in this based on the use of B / S Development Model and System Architecture a set of design objectives and network Bu Teaching, and the Web development process in several key technical points were analyzed to explore and practice. The system currently used in experimental teaching, for students to maximize teaching and learning resource guide provides a guarantee. Teaching site to break the traditional mode of teaching time and space constraints, so that students can be anytime, all carried out by visiting the web site to learn teaching, testing, ask questions and seek answers, teachers are also available online Q & A, both for the convenience of the students and teachers, and also enhance the learning efficiency and effectiveness of teachers. Therefore, the site design and development of teaching has a practical outlook.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Pick toAlong with the rapid development of network education system reform of autonomous learning, through the network and information gathering, every person has become what must be done. Especially for its own knowledge of computer, update, and through the website for autonomous learning is undoubtedly the best choice, the developed countries such as fire to the Internet in school tea education, education, education and social community research and application of on-the-job training, because of using network media network teaching and traditional media have great differences, so many research unit in the network teaching into quite a lot of time and energy, and try to design a network media properties, and can promote teaching achievements of teaching system.This website main USES online teaching way, the purpose is to let students' autonomous learning, give students a relaxed learning environment. According to the characteristics of the course of c + + and requirement, through the method of information system development, system modeling technology means the system and overall planning, design and data, based on B/S model development using the system structure and puts forward a set of design goal and network teaching mode, and the groundwater Web development process technology, this paper analyses the key with practice. At present the system applied in the experimental teaching, the students for maximum teaching and learning resources.Teaching website broke traditional teaching mode of space and time limit, so that the students can paste to visit teaching website through studying, testing, and seek answers to questions, and teachers can also in on-line question-answering, convenient for students and teachers, and improve the students' learning and teachers' teaching efficiency. Therefore teaching website design and development has certain practical prospect.
As the network's rapid development, deepening reform of educational system, through online self study and collect information, have become each man must do. Particularly in the computer, its features quickly update their knowledge through independent study sites is undoubtedly the best option, as the fire developed countries such as tea committed to Internet in schools education, community education, social education and job training applications and research, as the network teaching using online media and traditional media have significant differences, many studies Danwei in Online Teaching Fangmian devoted considerable time and energy trying to design a set to meet the online media properties, and will enhance the results of the teaching system of teaching. The site mainly uses e-learning teaching approach to enable independent learning, giving students a relaxed learning environment. According to C + + This course features and requirements, through the information system development methods, system modeling and other technical means of the system and the overall data in the planning, design and implementation, in this based on the use of B / S Development Model and System Architecture a set of design objectives and network Bu Teaching, and the Web development process in several key technical points were analyzed to explore and practice. The system currently used in experimental teaching, for students to maximize teaching and learning resource guide provides a guarantee. Teaching site to break the traditional mode of teaching time and space constraints, so that students can be anytime, all carried out by visiting the web site to learn teaching, testing, ask questions and seek answers, teachers are also available online Q & A, both for the convenience of the students and teachers, and also enhance the learning efficiency and effectiveness of teachers. Therefore, the site design and development of teaching has a practical
论文摘要的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求人帮忙写一封英文的自我介绍(去外企面试用。。大三刚毕业)。。谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢。。_百度知道
求人帮忙写一封英文的自我介绍(去外企面试用。。大三刚毕业)。。谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢。。
兴趣爱好打羽毛球。。来自河北省。。毕业于XX石油学校。。业余时间在校期间从事过家教,英语通过4级计算机2级。。。要求简洁干练。。
提问者采纳
i am **,from hebei province,graduated from ** oil college.i have passed CET-4 and computer test-2 level.when having spare time in school i took tutor for my part time job.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
呃,你可以写一篇中文稿子,再用金山快译试着翻译下···如果没中文稿子,即使想帮你也没具体内容啊···
I come from Herbei province...I'm graduated from XX university. My major is ... I've passed the CET4 and CRE2.
I love playing badminton. I ever got a part-time job as a tutor in my spare time.
外企面试的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高人帮忙将下文翻译成英文,急求,不要用在线翻译的工具不准确的 。谢谢。_百度知道
求高人帮忙将下文翻译成英文,急求,不要用在线翻译的工具不准确的 。谢谢。
大学体育课已成为大学生活中不可缺少的一部分。它直接有助于人的身体健康,个人的经验告诉我,它对一个整体用脑的学生来说尤为重要。因为坐着不动,身体会变得虚弱,很容易患病,通过参加体育活动,学生的健康明显改善,他们的学习效率也提高了。
提问者采纳
& The University Physical Education has become an indispensable part of the university life. It is directly beneficial to people's health. According to my personal experience, it has been playing a key role for the students who are working with their whole brains. Because sitting still for a long period of time will weaken the body and easily be infected. By joining in physical activities, the students' health conditions
as well as their studying efficiency have been dramatically improved.&
提问者评价
看了一下感觉满意
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
大学体育课已成为大学生活中不可缺少的一部分。University of Physical Education has become an indispensable part of university life.它直接有助于人的身体健康,个人的经验告诉我,它对一个整体用脑的学生来说尤为重要。It contributes directly to human health, personal experience tells me that it is a whole brain students is particularly important因为坐着不动,身体会变得虚弱,很容易患病,通过参加体育活动,学生的健康明显改善,他们的学习效率也提高了。Because sedentary,the body will become weak,very susceptible to disease,by participating in sports activities,significant improvement of the health of students,their learning efficiency by. -纯手工翻译-
参考资料:
-希望有帮到您,希望您可以&采纳&-
University sports teaching has become an indispensable part of University life. It contributes directly to a person's physical health, personal experience to tell me, for a whole brain students is particularly important. Because the sitting motionless, the body will become weak, vulnerable to disease, by participating in sports activities, students' health has markedly improved, their learning efficiency is raised.
你这是用翻译工具翻译的。
额,抱歉刚才没看完
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙把几个文章题目的短语翻译成英文,不要翻译器,谢谢_百度知道
求帮忙把几个文章题目的短语翻译成英文,不要翻译器,谢谢
1 锦素(中文是“书信”的意思) 2 壮烈的平凡
3 论改变自己(议论文) 4 谁能回到从前
5 唯有忠义生生不息
6 伦敦 到站
7 咀嚼生活的真味
提问者采纳
1、silver letter2、Heroic in common3、On SELF ADJUSTMENT4、 who can go back to the old days.5. only loyalty live forever.6. London arrival.7. taste the favor of life
提问者评价
非常感谢=v=!
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
其他3条回答
6、Arrival in Lun Dun
1. Letter2. Heroic in ordinary 这个。。。壮烈的要看语境的,有不同的翻译……3. about chaging (one's) self4. who can go back5. only loyalty doesn't go / die with time 忠义……同上……6. London, arrival / arriving7. taste the life真的还蛮challenging的~~~很多要看整篇文章,这样直译怕可能有点偏差……
2.ordinery or extraordinary?4.who can be back /never back6.London ,here we are7.tasting the tase of real life
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求人帮忙翻译以下英文.不要机翻._百度知道
求人帮忙翻译以下英文.不要机翻.
Take more control by structuring your time and becoming more aware of your behaviors.&Setting the phone alarm to go off every hour is my way of creating awareness,&Mr.Bregman says.&You have to inform yourself that you've lost focus in order to do something about it.&Starting the day with a to-do list is also important,such as when to eat,when to go to the gym or take awlk.
提问者采纳
通过安排你的时间并强化对自己的行为的意识来更好地控制自己。“将手机的闹钟设置为一小时响一次,这是我创造自己的意识的方法”Bregman先生说,“你必须告诉自己,你已经忘记了自己要关注的事。”以要做的事的列表开始自己的一天,这也很重要,比如什么时候吃饭,什么时候去健身房或什么时候起床。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
安排你的时间,以及提高对自己行动的意识,这样可以更好的掌控自己的生活.&设置手机,每个小时提醒自己一次,这是个提高时间意识的好方法&. 伯莱格曼先生提到.&你必须时时提醒自己,你已经注意力不集中了,这样才能采取行动去改善(注意力不集中的情况)&. 每天早上都过一下待做清单也很关键,比如,今天什么时候吃饭,什么时候去健身房或散步.
合理的时间安排对你的行为至关重要,“我的办法是在手机上设置每小时一提醒”伯格曼先生说,“你必须时时提醒自己何时该干什么”定好好一天的日程安排表同样重要,比如,何时吃饭,何时去体育馆慢跑
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 日语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐