求关于毒品的英文日语翻译器(不要拿日语翻译器器!)急用!!!

请懂英文的朋友帮助我翻译以下内容,急用,谢谢!请不要用翻译器_百度知道
请懂英文的朋友帮助我翻译以下内容,急用,谢谢!请不要用翻译器
请你回复,因我的上司出差还没回来,请谅解,所以需要将机票改签至本月20日,我须等他回来交代好工作后方可出国。非常抱歉,不知可否情况有变
提问者采纳
may I, because my boss on business hasn&#39.I't come back, I must wait for him and make arrangement for his work and then I can go abroadSomething unexpected happened? looking fm seriously sorry, please understand, so I need to endorse the ticket to 20th of this month
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
这句也可以不要My boss is on a business trip and not coming back yet,意思达到并符合习惯就可.I have to wait here until his back for some issues about working?I am eagerly waiting for your reply。请参考我的答案Something happens here.Would you please kindly change my ticket to 20th this month不需要完全逐字照翻
I‘m afraid I have to tell
you that my flight must be rescheduled to 20th
this mouth,since my superviser is out for business and I couldn't go abroad until he's back.I fell awful and I want to know if you are ok with that.Sorry again and
your understanding and instant reply will be sincerely respected.比较口语化了点,希望能帮到你。
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁毒品用英文怎么写
亲亲求采纳啊。╭﹌☆﹌﹌﹌☆﹌╮ 
∣       ∣
∣ ●   ●
∣   ▽   ∣
╰—————--—╯ 
 ∣ ﹏ ﹏ ∣  
 ╰∪———∪╯
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
drugs,一般可以用来指那些毒品
毒物] narcotics;poison;hard drug毒品 recreational drug use,Poison,Drug毒品走私 drug trafficking,drug smuggling,drug trafficking enterprises有毒品 Poison
扫描下载二维码跪求英文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的!!!急!!!!!_百度知道
跪求英文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的!!!急!!!!!
Housing. Thesignificance of the cabinet changes according to the managerial style of the president, stems directly from the presidentBeyond the EOP. Cabinet members are not elected,with real decisions beingmade within the EOP;State, criticsclaim that the cabinet is simply an advisory body, Education, but the US does notpractice a cabinet-style government of collective responsibility anddecision-making common to many parlias cabinet is made up of a second body of advisors who are appointedby the president - and confirmed by the Senate -- to head federal departments, Energy. The power of theDepartment heads for Trade. Thepresident&#39. Senior bureaucratic positions indomestic and foreign affairs are filled by presidential nominees who give thepresident extensive support and influence over national affairs, even ifsome have established political power bases of their own Consequently. Bush is said to have used the cabinet as a showcase formulticulturalism by reflecting American diversityin his appointments, Defense, and soon, thousands of administrativejobs change hands with every new president
提问者采纳
高级国内和国际事件的政府官员职位则是由总统候选人担任在总统办事机构(EOP)以外,他们将会为总统提供大量的支持,并对国家事件产生影响,内阁就像一个多远文化的陈列柜,真正的决策还是要总统办事机构(EOP)来做最终决定,也将直接限制于总统,房产。贸易,但是美国并没有实行团体责任制的内阁式政府。布什就说过,但是议会会员的共识也会影响决策。总统内阁是由总统指定的二线顾问构成 — 并由内阁承认 — 成为联邦部门的首脑,但是评论家认为内阁只是一个简单的顾问团体。内阁的影响力会根据总统的管理模式而改变,用来证实布什的观点。内阁成员不是选举产生,能源,教育和国防部门领导的权利,上千个行政职位会跟真新总统的上任而换位,是取得了美国各方支持的,即使他们中的部分人对外有一定的政治力量
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能给我一些 关于毒品的英文表达呀???急用啊急用啊!!!_百度知道
谁能给我一些 关于毒品的英文表达呀???急用啊急用啊!!!
如果有关于毒品合法化的英文表达和文章那简直是太好了像什么禁毒方面的!!!!!急需急需!!!跪求跪求!!!!我会追加奖赏的
提问者采纳
青少年就占80%,最常见的有化脓性感染和乙形肝炎.cn/01gmrb//content_127648, no matter, easy to be drug offenders hunted object,抓获吸毒人员20多名: 毒品活动加剧诱发了各种违法犯罪活动、冰毒等衍生物,其次是造成社会财富的巨大损失和浪费,我区县市被强制戒毒的吸毒者多的每年达200—300多人次; No legitimate career, inferior personnel exchanges and could easily come drugs,学校不管,已刻不容缓. According to the survey, or because of pain and sufferings bear hard and suicide. According to understand. No matter use wha. http:吸毒所致最突出的精神障碍是幻觉和思维障碍, for young people to create a healthy and orderly;缺乏对摇头丸.sohu,及令人担忧 的艾滋病问题, children wander disciplined if they find a child. Many drug users in 购毒、迪巴等娱乐场所寻刺激吸食“摇头丸”而染上毒瘾; Cultural degree,且辍学,少的也有100多人次、运动失调、亲属离散. Meanwhile the attention to the psychological health of teenagers,确实禁止中小学生吸烟,其中18—25岁的占85%.shtml" target="_blank">http, 缩小了人类的生存空间。
无论用什么方式吸毒、退学、良好的社会环境和氛围.shtml" target="_blank">http://health。令人毛骨悚然的毒品严重危害着一批无知的青少年,笔者走访了部分县市禁毒戒毒场所. Many teenagers are emulated video camera;社会不良因素的影响和社会上不良现象的“熏陶”所致,步入歧途, once and social idle,大力创建无吸烟学校。另外。
二。http. Teenagers again to drugs by smoking, affect production
提问者评价
xiexie!!!虽然晚了。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
毒品的相关知识
其他2条回答
cocain海洛因heroin&#47一般就讲drug鸦片opium吗啡morphine/morphia可卡因cocaine/smack罂粟poppy安眠镇静剂narcotic/quietive安定类药物sailizer
w w /programs/view/XSLpSaTVsOk/ 纪录片可以看看
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我需要写一篇关于毒品的英文作文或诗!不超过600字 作文1.主题The Deadly Trap of Drug Abuse2.a)开头“Glue-sniffing was a mistake from the start…”b) “I/He/She lost the most important thing/person in the world when I/he/she started to abuse drugs选一个 诗 (选2个或以上作为主题)a) Peer Pressureb) Familyc) Lossd) Regrete) Destruction
_钻石帮帮众
Drug AddictionThere are always people who need drugs as a means of escape,and suppressing them by law does nothing but creates an underworld,Many thrill seekers have an increased desire to experience drugs when they are against the law--when the laws on marijuana were less severe than they are at the moment,the incidence of its use were less severe than they are at the moment,but now that new legislation has been framed,it has forced many pushers underground and others into new alliances.These will create a syndicate for both marijuana's growth and distribution.Why do people become drug addicts?The reasons are varied and even psychiatrists cannot give a clear,simple answer.But it is undoubtedly a symptom of modern civilization--the tremendous pressures and tensions of today's city existence,the increasing pressures to meet higher goals in work programs,the exposure of teenagers at an early age to the harsh factors of adult life and their giddy bombardment to sex and violence on television--all these things probably cumulate to bring about a situation where today's teenagers and young adults are a much greater potential for addiction than were their counterparts of previous generations,Another factor in starting drug addiction in the young is their lack of organized activities.Boredom,frustration,feeling of infedority,were hitherto once regarded as symptoms of psychosis among adults,never teenagers.But now the science is changing rapidly.Possibly maladjusted parents are passing some of their traumas onto their children.Indeed,not only social workers and psychiatdsts,but even society itself may soon be fighting a desperate battle against the damaging inroads of increasing drug intake and its consequent negative,defeatist attitudes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 日语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐