相对性。第三章讨论形合和意合在英汉和汉英翻译中的应用。由于英语和汉语分
别具有形合和意合的特征,在英译汉过程中,一般要将英语的主谓旬式结构转换
成汉语的话题.评述结构,并进行语序的调整,采用省略的技巧等。反之, 在汉
译英时,要将汉语的话题.评述句式结构转换为英语的主谓句式结构,并采用增
补的技巧,增加适当的功能词和形式手段。第四章是结论。英语在词汇,句子和
语段方面都表现出形合的特征而汉语在这三个方面表现出意合的特征。这两种语
言的特征对它们之间的翻译有着重要的影响。在翻译过程中,应根据语言的特征
进行调整,转换。
关键词: 形合,意合,英语,汉语翻译 ABSTRACT TMs Chinesei11 a11d tenns and p印ercomparesEngHsh锄d ofhypota 【is p蝴is its for订ansla舡onbetweenme似,o mefieldof exploresimplications languages.m and咖sladon t11at to studies,i“s
正在加载中,请稍后...急求小野大辅3K歌词中文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的,要语句连贯,多谢了~_百度知道
急求小野大辅3K歌词中文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的,要语句连贯,多谢了~
享受青春啊被朋友反复说着在晚归的路上没,没有这种事如此辩白道摇着右手里便利店 的口袋啊,看起来像是甜食党会喜欢的新品想象着你想松鼠一样吃东西的样子一定要幸福啊明明已经接近了只是想想,这样有点半途而废的心情我会把未来给你所以把你的现在交给我吧明亮的房间,十年后也是如此最近累了吧填满闲暇的,温柔的话语你是魔法师没有这种事哦被挤进耳边的电话甜到得是我啊啊,无论人生如何起落还是想象松鼠一样 可爱的笑着一定要幸福啊二个人一起邂逅时的约定在神的面前交握为俯常碘端鄢得碉全冬户了这一天我会好好珍惜放心吧请一定要幸福已经接近了吧偶尔也需要确认一下我会把未来给你所以把你的现在交给我吧充满光亮的房间十年后也是如此
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Play With Fire中文歌词完整翻译_百度知道
Play With Fire中文歌词完整翻译
ilary Duff的Play With Fire这首中文歌词我发现很多人没有翻译完整;m not falling for that game==================================Boys like you never change===========================You made me feel I wasn&#39,而且翻译的不好, can you play with fireI can've done=======================================But you still try to be the one================================Lt ask me, Love meFeed the flameIf you want me back againRight to the skyHigher and higherBaby, love me)I hear you've found someone who gives me spaceKeeps me safeMakes me saneFound someone to take your placeNow I'Til it'd call==================================================&#39,所以我求一个完整的;t make up for what you'm doing====================================================You can'm too busy with the millions things I's really youBt have time for this===========================I'm off to play in Houston===========================And I&#39, let me tell youHow I't me=============So dont you sit there trying to================================Give me more excuses=====================I don't enough for your love============================But it was insecurity that made you run========================================It wasn&#39。Hilary Duff - Play With FireI can't enough=================================Wasn&#39, you freak out==============================But I&#39, love meFeed the flameIf you want me back againRight to the skyHigher and higherBre doing really wellDon&#39, love me(Far into the sky)If you want meYou never know just what you got=================================&#39, can you play with fire(Right up to the sky)Love me, boys like youPlay with fire加下划线的那些句子;Cause I remember all the reasons people warned me==================================================And now I hear you saying that you still adore me==================================================But if you think I've wiped you from my lifeDo you reamember all the times you said you've been since when you leftSince you left me for deadFinally every tear has driedI&#39, you look goodI hear you't believe it'd ever get with you again=============================================Then you can just==================Love me,一定要翻译一下, love me(Far into the sky)If you want meOs really you(Lm safe in his armsAnd I decided only he can play with fireLove me, by the way, love meFeed the flameIf you want me back againRight to the skyHigher and higherBaby, love me)Can boys like you, by the wayI're doing really well(If you want me)Finally every tear has dried(Lt believe it&#39, can you play with fire(Right up to the sky)Love me,翻译的好的
提问者采纳
love me爱我 爱我Feed the flame让爱火燃烧If you want me back again如果你想让我重回你身边Right to the sky伸向天空Higher and higher越来越高Bt enough你让我觉得我并不完美=================================Wasn&#39, can you play with fire亲爱的;ve been since when you left你走后我过得怎样Since you left me for dead你走了我心如死灰Finally every tear has dried最终眼泪干涸I've wiped you from my life我已经把你驱离了我的生活Do you reamember all the times you said you&#39, love me)爱我爱我Can boys like you, you look good过去这么久了;Cause I remember all the reasons people warned me而我记得人们警告我的所有理由==================================================And now I hear you saying that you still adore me现在我听见你说你仍然喜欢我==================================================But if you think I&#39,你才愈癫愈狂==============================But I's really you我不能相信真的是你(Lm not falling for that game但是我不会为了那个游戏而降落==================================Boys like you never change像你这样的男孩从来不会改变===========================You made me feel I wasn'm safe in his arms现在我在他的臂膀里很安全And I decided only he can play with fire我决定只有他才能与火焰嬉戏Lm too busy with the millions things I's gone,还有,我很忙====================================================You can't have time for this我没有时间===========================I're doing really well我听说你做得很好(If you want me)如果你想要我Finally every tear has dried最后所有的眼泪已经干涸(Ld ever get with you again但是如果你觉得我会重新和你在一起=============================================Then you can just那你就爱我吧 爱我吧==================Love me,还有I's really you不敢相信真的是你Bre doing really well我听说你干得很不错Don'm off to play in Houston我要去休斯顿玩===========================And I&#39,你能与火焰嬉戏么I can've found someone who gives me space我已经找到了那个给我空间的人Keeps me safe让我安全Makes me sane让我完美Found someone to take your place有人代替了你的位子Now I't believe it&#39, love me爱我爱我(Far into the sky)直至天际If you want me如果你想要我You never know just what you got你永远不会知道你得到了什么=================================&#39, love me)爱我爱我I hear you'Til it&#39, by the way哦;t make up for what you&#39, love me爱我 爱我(Far into the sky)直至天际If you want me如果你要我Ooh, let me tell you不要问我, can you play with fire亲爱的;t enough for your love还没有完美到让你爱我============================But it was insecurity that made you run不安全感让你渐行渐远========================================It wasn&#39,让我来告诉你How I&#39,你能与火焰嬉戏么(Right up to the sky)伸向天空Lt me这不是我=============So dont you sit there trying to所以你不要坐在那里================================Give me more excuses绞尽脑汁想给我更多的理由=====================I don've done而你并不能弥补你所犯下的错误=======================================But you still try to be the one但你还是想成为我的唯一================================Love me,d call你还记得你说过你会打电话的那些时候吗==================================================&#39, love me爱我爱我Feed the flame 让爱火燃烧If you want me back again如果你想让我重回你身边Right to the sky伸向天空Higher and higher越来越高Bt believe it&#39, you freak out知道他们随风而去,你能与火焰嬉戏么(Right up to the sky)伸向天空Lm doing我要做很多事,你看上去很好I hear you&#39Hilary Duff - Play With Fire 希拉里达芙
玩火I can&#39, Love me爱我爱我Feed the flame让爱火燃烧If you want me back again如果你想让我重回你身边Right to the sky伸向天空Higher and higher越来越高Baby, can you play with fire亲爱的
提问者评价
多谢,翻译的挺专业
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
未击中的Hilary -与火的戏剧
I不可能相信它真正地是您
Been那么长期,您看起来好
I听见您真正地很好做着
Do不要求我,让我告诉您
How我是,从什么时候您离开
Since您留下我死者的每滴泪花烘干了的Finally
I抹了您从我的生活
Do您reamember您说的所有次您会叫 ================================================== 我记得的because所有原因人民警告了我 ==================================================
And我现在听见您说您仍然崇拜我 ==================================================
But,如果您认为我再将得到与您 =============================================
==================
Love我,爱我
If您再想要我 对天空的Right
Higher和更高
Baby,可能...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我用中文翻译一首英文歌的歌词?Linkin park的believe me
一鸣VBys91
I guess that this is where we'e come to 我想我们就此结束了 If you don't want to 如果你不想 Then you don't have to believe me 那么你也没必要相信我 But I won't be there when you go down 但是当你平静下来的时候 Just so you know now 所以你要知道 You'e on your own now 现在只剩下你自己 believe me 相信我 Yeah ,I don't want to be the one to blame 我不想去责备 You like fun and games 你喜欢欢趣喜欢游戏 Keep playing Im,I' just saying 继续游戏,我只是说 Think back then we was like one of the same 想想从前,我们曾像是一个人 On the right track,but I was on the wrong train 在正确的轨道上,我却上错了火车 I like that,now you gotta face the pain 就是这样,你现在可以勇于面对惨痛 And the devil's got a fresh new place to play 魔鬼们也找到了新的地方玩耍 In your brain,like a mange you can never escape 在你的脑海里就像一场惊梦你却无法逃离雨中 The rain every damn day's the same shade of grey 每一个这样的日子笼罩着湮霾 Ey,I used to have a little bit of a plan 以前我老是有一点小小的规划 Used to have a concept to where I stand 老是设想我会扮演的角色 But that concept slipped right out of my hands 但是那个想法从我脑海消失 Now,I don't even really know who I am 现在我甚至不知道自己是谁 Yo,what do I have to say?我还能说什么?Maybe I should do what I have to do to break free 也许我应该做的,就是结束这种关系 I whatever's gonna happen to you 无论在你身上发生什么事 We'll see 你我都会明白 But it's not gonna happen to me 将与我无关 I guess that this is where we'e come to 我想我们就此结束了 If you don't want to 如果你不想 Then you don't have to believe me 那么你也没必要相信我 But I won't be there when you go down 但是当你平静下来的时候 Just so you know now 所以你要知道 You'e on your own now 现在只剩下你自己 Believe me 相信我 Well back then I thought you were just like me 那时 我以为你就像我 Somebody who could see all the pain I see 能够看清我内心的痛楚 But you proved to me,unintentionally 但是无意间你向我证实 That you would selfdestruct eventually 最终要自我放弃 Now I' thinking like the mistake,I made doesn't hurt 现在我假装不会受到伤害 But it's not gonna work 但是没有用 Cause it's really much worse than I thought 因为事实远比我想象的还要糟 I wished that you were something you were not 我希望你不是那样的人 And now this guilt is really all that I got 现在我内心充满了悔恨 Oh,you turn your back and walk away in shame 你转过身去带着羞愧离开 All you got is a memory and pain 留下的都是痛苦的回忆 Nothing makes sense,you just stare at the ground 一切都毫无意义 所以你注视着地面 You hear my voice in your head when no one else is around 当四周无人时 我的声音在你脑中响起 What do I have to say?我还能说什么 Maybe I should do what I have to do to break free 也许我应该做的,就是结束这种关系 I whatever's gonna happen to you 无论在你身上发生什么事 We'll see 你我都会明白 But it's not gonna happen to me 将与我无关 I guess that this is where we'e come to 我想我们就此了 If you don't want to 如果你不想 Then you don't have to believe me 那么你也没必要相信我 But I won't be there when you go down 但是当你平静下来的时候 Just so you know now 所以你要知道 You'e on your own now 现在只剩下你自己 Believe me 相信我 I guess that this is where we'e come to 我想我们就此结束了 If you don't want to 如果你不想 Then you don't have to believe me 那么你也没必要相信我 But I won't be there when you go down 但是当你平静下来的时候 Just so you know now 所以你要知道 You'e on your own now 现在只剩下你自己 Believe me 相信我 I'll do what I have to do 我要做我必须做的 You'e on your own now believe me 现在只剩下你自己 相信我 Whatever happen to you 在你身上发生了什么 You'e on your own now believe me 现在只剩下你自己 相信我 What do I have to say 我还能说什么 You'e on your own now believe me 现在只剩下你自己 相信我 It's not gonna happen to me 将与我无关 You'e on your own now believe me 现在只剩下你自己 相信我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 日语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐